[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Technically a pregnancy wouldn't be a surprise...now would it?

but that would require more episodes....lol...

we're already down to our last 2....

we could get a marriage...with her preggers...then ep 16... 1- 2 years later or more with a little toddler " aura.-ing"..behind big daddy....lol

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation for the written preview. The next episode sounds like a lot of fun, though potentially not as much shirtless Young Joon. Though one can always hope. :D

His simple and sincere proposal being overheard by the father-in-law, Young Joon!
In order to have a man to man conversation… Just he and the father-in-law go to a pojangmacha (me: tented alcohol and food stall).

Assured in his love for Mi So + his own self, Young Joon.
He is able to be confident in front of the father-in-law, but…
If it’s not ’the absolutely most romantic proposal’, I can’t give you my daughter!
The father-in-law hands down a special mission?!

Meanwhile, Mi So has somehow ended up having a drink with Se Ra and Ji Ah!
Having five rounds of ‘So-Mek” (me: soju-fried chicken), they go from being colleagues to best friends~
Not as ’Vice Chairman’, but as ‘Mi So’s boyfriend, Lee Young Joon’, they summon him…

Thank you! Are we going to see a drunk Miso? :lol: That should be fun. I loved PMY as drunk CYS in Healer.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, tan10can said:

this  link seems to show something different  from the written preview. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDjqTdtOhU8

Hmmm....it looks like the spoiler from the webtoon. But as we all know the drama has not been following everything according to the webtoon. So there's still hope that we will have a better ending  :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Translation for the written preview. The next episode sounds like a lot of fun, though potentially not as much shirtless Young Joon. Though one can always hope. :D

His simple and sincere proposal being overheard by the father-in-law, Young Joon!
In order to have a man to man conversation… Just he and the father-in-law go to a pojangmacha (me: tented alcohol and food stall).

Assured in his love for Mi So + his own self, Young Joon.
He is able to be confident in front of the father-in-law, but…
If it’s not ’the absolutely most romantic proposal’, I can’t give you my daughter!
The father-in-law hands down a special mission?!

Meanwhile, Mi So has somehow ended up having a drink with Se Ra and Ji Ah!
Having five rounds of ‘So-Mek” (me: soju-fried chicken), they go from being colleagues to best friends~
Not as ’Vice Chairman’, but as ‘Mi So’s boyfriend, Lee Young Joon’, they summon him…

Yes, there is a comment made by the PD (I guess. It was a male voice anyway.) that they look like erotic movie actors that caused PSJ and PMY to crack up, plus show captions saying "embarrassed" "embarrassed" around them.  Cute.

thanks for the translation and clarification on the male voice ! no wonder they cracked up ! 

well, looking forward to what blockbuster level proposal the narcissistic VP can do! 

• Like 5

@stroppyse Thank you for the translation of the text preview and that bit in the bts! PD is a funny one eh. :P I'm so looking forward to drunk Mi So and her shenanigans with Se Ra and Ji Ah, and Young Joon having to handle her/them! I'm more excited about that than the proposal tbh. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Guest Yammylicious

Anneonghaseyo!

I'm kinda on a cloud 9 for the past weeks, getting better and steamier each episode.. Love it!:heart:

Yes, i'm looking forward to proposal from oppa! Sad, :dissapointed: there's only 2 more episodes left!

some may say some scenes are cheesy and i'm one who is not so fond of such, but this drama is different,

mainly on how PSJ portrayed it so well that instead one would cringe you can't help feel fluffy and PMY is so adorable you just fall in love with them both! i must applaud PSJ whose expressions changes from stoic to arrogant (in a funny way) to caring and intimate.

a pity its ending soon! i felt the drama came too quick. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

Actor Kang Ki Young aka Park Yoo Sik update his instagram

I think this is before of after their shooting in the car, i like their hardworking:D:D

Aww, they all look so cute. :D

Young Joon should do something really nice for Yoo Sik before the show ends. After all, if not for Yoo Sik's awesome always-on-point advice, he and Mi So probably wouldn't be in a relationship now. :) 

• Like 11

Finally caught up with this thread.  Whoah 202 pages!!! But sadly this is the Finale week and 'will gonna miss this drama. 

After rewatching previous episodes, just noticed the following (correct me if I'm wrong):

- one of the ladies who's admiring LYJ in the Spanish Embassy party is the same actress who played one of KMS's friend who's getting married and asked KMS to go on a blind date (?)

- when KMS shared to OJR the first time she met LYJ, LYJ came from KMS's left and sat but when LYJ was remembering the same incident, his scene showed him coming from KMS's right. :D                                                                                                                                        -  after LYJ talked to Mr. Jung, Ms. Bong and KJA about their (Him &KMS) relationship, KMS ran after the three showing PMY wearing her wedge shoes.           

Sorry I don't know how to posts pictures to show these.

Anyway, I might binge watch this again after it's airing. And just like some of you have already stated, this is a feel good drama and every cast had done their part well.  One of the best romcoms I've watched.

Also, thanks @nonski for the bi-weekly shout out.  Will try to join you guys this Finale week.

Thank you all for your posts. it had made my WWWSK drama watching more enjoyable.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1