[Drama 2018] Familiar Wife, 아는 와이프

Go Seung Ji

Today is the day... I can't wait for tonight...

Hope there will be people doing the live recap....

I am sad to see it's ending soon... and also excited to see what's the ending would be...

as @snowlou I also agree... as long as it's a happy ending.. whatever it is... however it is... :heart:

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now when we're nearly at the end, I start remembering everything from the start: the first time I saw this impressive trailer, my first post in here, how we discussed and predicted (and even argued ^_^) about the story in the first eps....hahaha :lol: In my opinion, it would be more realistic if they went back to Timeline 1 and tried to make their life and their marriage become better. But anyway, this is just a drama, so I'm fine if they stay in Timeline 3 :D My only regret is why this drama just has 16 eps instead of 20 eps :bawling: We just start having lovey dovey scenes and have to say goodbye very soon? WHY WHY WHY????? 1.gif

When I think about this drama again, beside the story about love and marriage, I think more about something called "What if" in our real life. The old man said that he'd given JH the coin because JH had looked so desperate. But I believe there were many people more desperate than JH but they couldn't go back to the past to change the things they'd done wrong (like us in real life). Sometimes thinking that I have to live with my mistakes makes me feel slightly depress. So what could we do to make our life better if we couldn't  go back to the past? JH only realized his faults when he had the chance to see his past marriage from another perspective. So just like him, maybe we could try to learn from our mistakes in the past instead of blaming everything on our circumstances or our partner. (Am I thinking too much again? Hahaha :lol:)

I will add this drama to the list of those that i will watch again and again and will be saved along side those dramas that i treasure. As in i downloaded episodes in 1080:wub: i hope the writer can give us a satisfying ending tying all that needs to be tied. Great drama with a great cast. Familiar wife fighting. I hope they will have the best ratings in their last 2 episodes:wub:

Live recap 

Spoiler

It starts with JE & SS wedding.

JH introduces WJ with his parents.

His mother looks very happy. She holds WJ's hand and repeatedly say "thank you" to her :lol:

WJ & JH walk together and talk.

Woah, two moon appears again. But they just talk, look at the two moon, then JH kisses WJ  :wub:

OMG, someone goes through the toll booths to go back to the past :sweatingbullets:  But it's not JH or WJ  hahaha :sweat_smile:

Tomorrow morning, JH picks WJ up at her house. They're going to tell everyone at the bank about their love but everyone keeps saying sorry to them, then they can't.

They meet Jo Jung Suk in the street while he's making an advertising 

P/S: I'm sorry. My English isn't good enough so I can't make live recap in more detail

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Familiar Wife, 아는 와이프 - Finale: Tonight @ 21:30 KST

Episode 15 was fun. And i did not expect them to have the role reversed lol. I think will have a satisfactory ending tonight:wub:

Someone went to the toll booth again. Is he related to them? Or just a way of the writer to show that there are people who are just like them who are taking that what if chances?

I found Episode 15 a bit disappointing. I like JJS but I thought his cameo was disappointing and that part of the episode dragged and it didn’t really make sense that WJ suddenly had memories from the last 12 years of this timeline. I can’t help but wish they had went back to the original timeline or done something else to keep the tension but oh well. 

Archived