[Drama 2018] Familiar Wife, 아는 와이프

Go Seung Ji

Ohhh. The part where she says, okay, this is too much for you. I'll let you go. Holding back tears. That hurt my heart. It was necessary, but still--ow. (I think she had to go through the process of interacting with him like a sane person, then liking him, then taking action to actually go after him, but then ultimately putting the ball squarely in his court. Because that was one of her initial problems, right? She would boss him around without ever considering his needs or point of view. So for her to give up, painful as it was, was actually the way to save it all. 

Beautiful acting there, too, on both of their parts.

And this: 

1 hour ago, chickfactor said:

This reminds me of that "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" movie. Or the saying, "It's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all." There is always a possibility that things will end with heartbreak and misery, but the LOVE. Gotta go for it.

Hurray, Joo Hyuk. You hold on to her this time!

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the last 2 episodes were touching... I cried a lot when Woo Jin met up with her father.. And loved her wits when she helped Yoon daeri with his relationship :blush:

CJH also went through a lot... and I am glad in the end he realized that giving up is not an option...

Again, in this life.. we have to be brave to take a decision and its consequences... 

This drama had made me wonder if I could get back in the past... and change the past? hahahaha

I can't wait to see next week's episode!!!! 

How I felt about JH in the episode 14 B)

45F67E1B-5646-4FDB-AF72-9EE86C8FE3B9.gif

Also the last scene... it’s nice that he prevented a car accident but did they have to stand in centre of that other lane??? I was nervous the whole time and anticipating that something would hit them!

Ohh Wj omma you are a beautiful smart queen :wub:

SQDzn7a.gif

I love the part Jhyuk said to never give up. :thumbsup:

Le3GUzu.gif

And I love Je and Ss couple, they are so thankful and grateful to each other :wub:

5Nu51Gn.gif

Spoiler

And we have this annoying friend who keep yearning for a little gossip and lecturing about male female marriage then finally... 

ends up talking to himself :sweat_smile:

Nh9NaKT.gif

The award goes to this crazy Tom and Jerry couple Hahaha:joy:

gFGV7qJ.gif

^why is seo woo jin not there? If i am ji min i will ask too lol.

I laughed hard when jong hoo is singing "and i will always love you" lol. The actor playing jong hoo is really good, so funny. Next week will be more fun. I am both sad and happy since this wonderful drama will come to an end. Enjoyed this drama a lot:wub: Happy weekend chinggus.

52 minutes ago, richelle said:

I laughed hard when jong hoo is singing "and i will always love you" lol.

Me too! 

Also, all the office "shippers." Was a tad uncomfortable for the pair of them, with everyone smirking around them like that. 

Can't wait to see the next episode. I wonder if they will stay in this timeline, then? It seems that is the way it works, anyway.

@frozentundrai wonder too if they will stay in this time line. This timeline is actually the ideal one for most of them. Jong hoo has his family back same as sang shik with joo eun. Woo jin's mom is healthy too. But there is one major thing to be considered. Their 2 children. I hope the writer can safely end the drama with them in consideration. If she can tie that part then it would be daebak. I will miss this drama for sure. Funny, relatable, great acting from all of the cast. I really enjoyed this drama. I will binge watch this again from start to finish once this ends next week:wub:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/vixx-members-gift-actress-han-ji-min-with-surprise-coffee-truck-on-familiar-wife-set

VIXX members gift actress Han Ji Min with surprise coffee truck on 'Familiar Wife' set

VIXX,N,han-ji-min

'Familiar Wife' star Han Ji Min was recently gifted a coffee truck by the members of VIXX.

On September 16, the actress took to her personal Instagram account to tell her followers about the surprise gift, writing: "The most unexpected surprise. Thanks to you, I smiled a lot. Thank you."

In the accompanying pictures, Han Ji Min is standing next to the rented coffee truck with VIXX member N, who also appears on the program. In the images, the two are not only posing with the truck, but enjoying their coffee beverages together. The truck is covered in signs of support from the group, with one large one boasting, "We are cheering for 'God' Ji Min noona. We love you."

Check out the adorable photos below!

VIXX_N_han-ji-min_1537106136_photo1.jpg

VIXX_N_han-ji-min_1537106151_photo2.jpg

VIXX_N_han-ji-min_1537106164_photo3.jpg

Are we going to get a cameo appearance for Woojin's first crush? Cho jung suk, shin sung rok would be a great choice. I love Jung Woo Sung and Ji min's chemistry in Padam Padam but he is such A+ mobie star, I higy doubt that. Ultimately, Lee Seo Jin would have my vote for the cameo.:lol: I'd love to see him and Joo Hyuk compete for Woojin's attention.

That teaser is just too short. I am sure the last episodes will be fun and sweet. I can't wait:wub: i hope they have a cameo from one of ji min's guy friends. Lee seo jin will be the best. I also loved jung woo sung but kinda impossible lol. Come to think of it, ji min has a high profile list of co actors:wub:

Hmm, the preview seems fun but maybe not how I imagined the final two episodes. We'll see. I've enjoyed this drama so much; hopefully I enjoy the last two episodes just as much. I've been burned before so I'm cautious lol. 

I wish this drama was more popular internationally although the response in S. Korea is what matters and the ratings have been good (no thanks to tvN). I'm glad HJM had a successful comeback drama; I wish Ji Sung was getting a little more recognition for his role though it is what it is. They've both been great as has the supporting cast. 

Archived