[Upcoming Drama 2018] Something About Us, 우리사이느은 - Seo Kang Joon

0ly40

Something About Us

Resultado de imagen para drama우리사이느은

Details:

• Drama: Something About Us (literal title)
  • Revised romanization:Woorisaineueun
  • Hangul: 우리사이느은
  • Director:
  • Writer: Lee Yun Ji (webcomic)
  • Network: 
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: 2018 --
  • Runtime:

Plot

Han Woo-Jin and Do Ga-Young have been best friends since their high school days. Those around them ask about their relationship and they always respond that they are just friends. They now attend the same university, but study different majors. Han Woo-Jin leaves the university to fulfill his mandatory military obligation. Two years later, Han Woo-Jin is discharged from the military and goes back to school. Han Woo-Jin and Do Ga-Young again hang around each other all the time, but their relationship changes. Do Ga-Young begins to have feelings for Han Woo-Jin.

Notes

1. Based on webcomic series "Woori Sai Neueun" by Lee Yun-Ji (first published October 2, 2014) 

Cast:

Seo Kang Joon

source: asianwiki

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Seo Kang-joon takes the lead in webtoon adaptation Between Us (source: dramabeans)

It’s strange to get casting news about Seo Kang-joon’s next drama when his last drama, KBS’s Are You Human Too, hasn’t even premiered yet. That one was entirely pre-produced and won’t be out till later this year, but the actor has already signed on to his next project. He’s accepted an offer to be the leading man in the new drama Between Us, an adaptation of a friends-to-lovers romance webtoon by the same name.

The original webtoon by Lee Yeon-ji ran from 2014 to 2016 and is the most popular webtoon on platform Lezhin Comics to date, with 130 million views. It’s a romance set on a college campus, about a boy and girl who have been best friends since they entered high school. The heroine, Do Ga-young, is your average wallflower who stumbles a bit through the social aspects of college life. But she’s very outspoken around her best friend, Han Woo-jin, who’s a charming social butterfly with a classic cold-on-the-outside, warm-on-the-inside personality.

The webtoon starts out with Ga-young having to navigate her freshman year of college without her wingman, because while they were happy to get into the same school, he went straight to army after high school. Fast-forward two years later when he finally joins her on campus, and they easily fall back into their comfortable routine of doing everything together, to the point that everyone just assumes they’re dating. But of course, the line between friendship and romance begins to blur.

It reads like a slice-of-life campus drama much like Cheese in the Trap, which might explain why production company Eight Works, of tvN’s Cheese in the Trapadaptation, is behind this project too. I don’t think comparisons to Cheese will do this drama any favors though, especially with Seo Kang-joon starring, so hopefully this one steers clear of any similar production woes.

Based on the first few episodes of the webtoon, the hero is already pretty swoony—he’s prickly to everyone but the heroine, he’s always coming up with excuses to be around her, and he’s extremely protective of her. He also oozes charm, which often leaves the heroine all fluttery and confused. I can easily see Seo Kang-joon in the role, and I hope they cast someone good opposite him because I love a good friends-to-lovers drama and find this relationship cute from the start.

Between Us doesn’t have a broadcaster yet, but hopefully we’ll see it sometime this year.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Something About Us, 우리사이느은 - Seo Kang Joon
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

I thought the actress is already confirmed to be Esom?

I’m not familiar with her nor the webtoon but I’ll definitely check this out since Seo Kang Joon has magically convinced me to watch all of his future projects. lmao

No!!! Esom will act with him in another drama which is The third charm not this one ^^ 

On 2/24/2018 at 12:51 AM, joojanah said:

Are there any rumours about the female lead actress?

they said IU will be a good choice but nothing confirmed !!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived