Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hospital. AR taking care of Yoo. She called her to wake up. Like in preview.

JYT at Bon's, heard his phone ringing, the one from Yoon. He wondered why Yoon is calling him. Yoon apologized for only contacting now, I think he wanted to go through with their original plan. JYT called Bon to update. Next scene JYT at KingsBag. Bon said no, to JYT's plan I think. DW gave him a heart sticker. JYT is quite confident. but Bo looks worried. DW and Kwon looked proud of JYT.

JYT walking and stood at an intersection waiting. Some men are keeping watch nearby him. Kwon and DW in car watching also. JYT looked at his watch but nothing is happening. Bon watching from under stairs and behind JYT. He grows suspicious while looking around the area. He realizes it's a trap because of snipper possibility. He called out to JYT but K shot JYT. All back up ran to JYT on the ground... Oh no.... Oh no........

Gosh, are they really killing JYT??????

E7UZVoi.gif

Spoiler

6rApF4V.gif

pG5H0Vj.gif

Spoiler

26Vpiac.gif

7bcld3S.gif

Spoiler

0dSxv4K.gif

sZTmMDs.gif

Spoiler

MUqnVCF.gif

znC6kZR.gif

Spoiler

wLaMkka.gif

RXc1vMV.gif

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Bon playing with JJ while One Day playing in background.... I really miss all these.....

Bon read to the kids and they are grew sleepy, asking for mom... More fun times with Bon and JJ.

Ice cream time, then off to Bon's to check on fishes... Oh no, Bon is leaving. He's asking them to take good care of the fishes, and their mother.

AR entering an office. For interview I think. But no one is there. She entered a room, someone's sitting with the back of chair facing her. It's Kwon! End of first part.

I still don't give up on JYT... I hope it's just a fake out. That he is given a new identity living somewhere else.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Sitter Bon is back ! 

He playing with the kids !! Are too cute !! He tells them story etc ..koko... 

watch tv lol. Some ppl going on here . Eat ice cream! Aigoo the kids ask to go see the fishes ! He brings them over to his apartment 

Aerin goes to a new office ..no one is there ...weird she says ..she goes to the room of the boss ..Kwon turns around in a chair 

F59B6D49-D244-494F-9330-9986FA412B49.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Oh nooooo why????? My heart break so much... it's like someone i know irl died, the feeling is real :bawling:

I know the feeling. It feels like I lost someone close to me. pls dont let JYT die :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

JYT walking and stood at an intersection waiting. Some men are keeping watch nearby him. Kwon and DW in car watching also. JYT looked at his watch but nothing is happening. Bon watching from under stairs and behind JYT. He grows suspicious while looking around the area. He realizes it's a trap because of snipper possibility. He called out to JYT but K shot JYT. All back up ran to JYT on the ground... Oh no.... Oh no........

Gosh, are they really killing JYT??????

9UkwKJT.gif

Spoiler

i3omKaU.gif

z7zvuen.gif

8c86FWw.gif

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yoon in car with Shim and happy about it. Flashback to JYT texting in his car.

DW returned to his car and the tracking found Shim.

Ambulance leaving the scene. DW ran to Bon. reported that they tracked Shim. They ran. Kwon instructed all to move out.

DW and Bon in a car, Kwon in another.

Baddies car reach a port. Bon's car also arrived.

7sah6kd.gif

Spoiler

dKUE3Ke.gif

6RG8oJu.gif

IQ9OjK5.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Ahhh it’s the opening of yura omma Quiznos . Bon goes there with the kiddos. AeRin comes to join them . Good lord - major PPL. 

He ask how interview went. She said it went well of course 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Baddies car reach a port. Bon's car also arrived. He just ran his car into the other cars of baddies, the one behind Yoon and Shim. Bon got out and shooting started.

DW a bit nervous in using his gun, but he managed to save Bon.

Bon caught up with Shim and Yoon. Asked them to stop, but Shim put a gun on Yoon and threatened that if Yoon is dead, they can't find out about cornerstone. Bon was able to shoot him though, no doubt the legend spy, haha... Kwon arrived. They took the baddies away. We're at 20 minutes mark now.... sigh....

IQ9OjK5.gif

Spoiler

jzfiLPl.gif

bsDaYpa.gif

Spoiler

agUxfli.gif

7L1Db4T.gif

Spoiler

teylmxV.gif

ob5maiH.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Happy scenes of AeRin & kids brushing teeth. Bon looking happily at the fishes 

kis meeting ! Lol! They again update Bon & AeRin about how they caught the kidnapper.  The two have to look surprise.  They ask how is Yoo . AR says she getting better . 

So sweet the KIS give him pic of them , plus a scarf , ....omg .,.seungi Appa gets a Ko Ko as he ask for it from Bon 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

“Terius Behind Me” Cast Share Thoughts Ahead Of Drama’s Conclusion

by K. Lew

19ffc889666d4c32a869e960cec489a6.jpeg?s=

The cast of “Terius Behind Me” have expressed their thanks ahead of the drama’s conclusion.

“Terius Behind Me” is about a black ops agent, and his neighbor who becomes involved in an information war, as they work to figure out the mystery behind her husband’s death.

So Ji Sub, who played the legendary black ops agent slash sometimes babysitter Kim Bon, shared, “It’s been two years since I did a drama. It was an honor to meet good actors, good staff members, and to convey warm stories. I’d like to thank all the staff members and actors who were with ‘Terius Behind Me’ from the hot summer to winter. I was happy to have met a cool character like Kim Bon, and I would like to sincerely thank the viewers who sent a lot of love and support.”

Jung In Sun, who made viewers laugh with her cheerful character Go Ae Rin, remarked, “I’m so grateful to the director and writer who gave me the opportunity to participate in such a meaningful drama. Thanks to the inexhaustible energy of the staff members and actors, I was able to beat the heat waves as well as the cold until the end. A lot of people told me, ‘It was healing to watch ‘Terius Behind Me,’ so I was able to work hard and film. I was very happy to have lived as Ae Rin for five months. Thank you.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1263497wpp/terius-behind-cast-share-thoughts-ahead-dramas-conclusion

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

AR asked Bon what is in the Swiss bank? Bon at first said secret but revealed it's just nothing.

They went to pick up JJ.

Bon made his signature entry at the kiddies pick up point.

Bus arrived and JJ exit.... :D

SunMi said she wanted a sitter too. KIS trio having small talks. Each happily go home.

One Day is playing now as Bon and JJ entered the house and go about mealtime. Cute happy scene that we've been missing for 3 episodes...

viTe9tT.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Bon leading JJ to a newly opened Quiznos... SunMi behind the counter. Bon congratulated her.

They sat down for food. AR arrived to join them. Bon asked AR about the interview. Family happily munching away.

AR and JJ at home getting ready for bed. Another PPL of face wash...

Bon at his home looking at fish happily.

KIS quartet and Bon at the library having tea. They talked about Yoon and Shim. Even about Kwon's alias. They updated Bon and AR about capturing K. They are worried that K will appear again. KIS is ready to fight back, but Bon said no, dangerous. Then talked about Yoo too.

They give Bon a gift. Farewell gift. Photo of them at KingsBag, then also a knitted scarf. Bon was thankful. SR asked for ko-ko, LOL... and Bon actually gave him one, LOLOL....

Hospital. Yoo on wheechair with DW helping her. She wanted to get out of her room but DW won't let her. Asked her to just enjoy the view from window. There's a maple leaf on the window. The one that DW picked from her hair the other day.

AR and Bon came to visit. Yoo asked about the colorful scarf on Bon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Yay ! Yoo is up & recovering . DW takes care of her . He even put the leaf he had when he & her had a walk . Bon & Aerin comes to visit . They tease him about the ahjumma looking scarf . 

Bon opens door for AR,  he prefers to drive . I think they will hv a date 

Agent k in some foreign country. Another assignment. He was going to shoot but omo!  Bon is sitting from across another building .,he shoot k ! Got him ..k is finally dead

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, larus said:

“Terius Behind Me” Cast Share Thoughts Ahead Of Drama’s Conclusion

by K. Lew

The cast of “Terius Behind Me” have expressed their thanks ahead of the drama’s conclusion.

“Terius Behind Me” is about a black ops agent, and his neighbor who becomes involved in an information war, as they work to figure out the mystery behind her husband’s death.

So Ji Sub, who played the legendary black ops agent slash sometimes babysitter Kim Bon, shared, “It’s been two years since I did a drama. It was an honor to meet good actors, good staff members, and to convey warm stories. I’d like to thank all the staff members and actors who were with ‘Terius Behind Me’ from the hot summer to winter. I was happy to have met a cool character like Kim Bon, and I would like to sincerely thank the viewers who sent a lot of love and support.”

Jung In Sun, who made viewers laugh with her cheerful character Go Ae Rin, remarked, “I’m so grateful to the director and writer who gave me the opportunity to participate in such a meaningful drama. Thanks to the inexhaustible energy of the staff members and actors, I was able to beat the heat waves as well as the cold until the end. A lot of people told me, ‘It was healing to watch ‘Terius Behind Me,’ so I was able to work hard and film. I was very happy to have lived as Ae Rin for five months. Thank you.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1263497wpp/terius-behind-cast-share-thoughts-ahead-dramas-conclusion

Thanks for sharing the article!  

But why did they have to choose SHJ's pic with that maternity dress on?!  Now I'm laughing again!! 
:lol: :joy:

"Son Ho Jun, who pulled off his villainous character Jin Yong Tae with laughs and stellar acting, commented, “I was happy in all the moments I lived as Jin Yong Tae. It was an even happier time thanks to the viewers who loved ‘Terius Behind Me.’ I’d also like to thank the director, writer, and staff members who made this a memorable drama. I think I’ll miss the fun times on set with great people. Please give a lot of interest and love until the very last episode.”

He did look like he was having a lot of fun and laughed so much on the BTS scenes. :D

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

AR and Bon leaving the hospital. Bon asked her to get in the blue sports car.

Hm, I think there's a time jump... Airport in Poland. K exiting. with a guitar case on his back. He is on a killing mission again.

Bon readied his gun elsewhere in a room.

K was ready to shoot, got distracted, and saw Bon afar, but Bon shot him instead. Right in the middle of his forehead. K is finally dead.

A farm somewhere, someone walking with cart and tending the plants. It's Park. He received a parcel. With some personal belongings like mugs. He checked the sender info, then laughed.

JYT is alive!!!! Yay!!! He is brewing coffee somewhere.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

Some farmer planting stuff ..eh looks like driver Of JYT ... he gets a gift parcel, coffee stuff

JYT is alive - he owns some coffee shop somewhere! So the death was faked to give him a new life , ahhh he’s looking handsome, the customers are fangirling. Lol!

jyt & Bruder flashback scene . He is now Wang jun Nam dongsaeng in his new identity..lmao!!  

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

Two ladies entered and they said there's  handsome guy tending the cafe. His name is now Wang Mi Nam. Pretty boy Wang. The cafe name is Mi Nam coffee.

Bon and JYT meeting in a park at a bench. It's a flashback. Bon gave him his new identity card. JYT protested the name, but Bon said it's the brother of Wang Jung Nam, Wang Mi Nam.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Bon leading JJ to a newly opened Quiznos... SunMi behind the counter. Bon congratulated her.

They sat down for food. AR arrived to join them. Bon asked AR about the interview. Family happily munching away.

AR and JJ at home getting ready for bed. Another PPL of face wash...

Bon at his home looking at fish happily.

KIS quartet and Bon at the library having tea. They talked about Yoon and Shim. Even about Kwon's alias. They updated Bon and AR about capturing K. They are worried that K will appear again. KIS is ready to fight back, but Bon said no, dangerous. Then talked about Yoo too.

They give Bon a gift. Farewell gift. Photo of them at KingsBag, then also a knitted scarf. Bon was thankful. SR asked for ko-ko, LOL... and Bon actually gave him one, LOLOL....

Hospital. Yoo on wheechair with DW helping her. She wanted to get out of her room but DW won't let her. Asked her to just enjoy the view from window. There's a maple leaf on the window. The one that DW picked from her hair the other day.

AR and Bon came to visit. Yoo asked about the colorful scarf on Bon.

uiO1Aup.gif

Spoiler

4PsmQ4h.gif

lXA6Saa.gif

Spoiler

adg7xy8.gif

fCfnG4b.gif

Spoiler

dqPpzdx.gif

ukowacP.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Joon kids & mum getting ready for school & work. 

Kwon going through the list 

yoo & rdw are back reporting to Kwon.  They give her a souvenir from Iceland !!!!  Yay they went together 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

JJ asking AR to quickly come out. AR still putting her makeup on. They're all dressed up.

Kwon replacing Shim. She got a report which was nicely done by AR. Yoo and DW came to visit her. They gave her a gift from Iceland. Kwon wondered if she should accept the gift or not. She asked why you go travel together. They were shy to answer. Yoo asked why KingsBag still in operation. I think Kwon kept it for AR to do some work for her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3