Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

So the last filming was done at Namsan? Well, well, well, I guess we're getting our mojito after all.... and a little kiss. Yeah, I'm still going to hope for one. 

My next watch? I have 4 ongoing dramas now for weds-thurs alone :P 

@triplem that's some acting by SJS during confrontration with Shim. Can really feel his anger anguish etc. Another powerful acting this week was by LDG in FoxBrideStar when confronted by LJH. 

I’ll catch up on FBS after this is over.  

Heck I’m a pervy  ahjumma who needs her fan service .....:P  My next watch TOP Star Yoo Baek 

Spoiler

Empress Dignity 

Spoiler

So cute ..will miss them

Don’t see SJH ..think he has already started filming his next drama ??

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Open with the van swerving off to another route, then the sedan following was blocked by many other cars. Van escaped. Shim smiled.

Bon instructed DW to contact van. Bon updated that van escaped. DW tracked the van entering tunnel. They can only monitor from KingsBag. Backup reached tunnel, found the van empty. DW cannot tracked any of the CCTV inside tunnel, been disabled.

A villa. Car entering. Shim exit the sedan. Yoon assistant greeted him and led him inside. Yoon and Shim meeting as in preview.

Bon thinking hard at King'sBag, even using JYT's hand gesture. haha... Bon called JYT. Asking him to think about where could Yoon be. DW and Bon still thinking and Kwon arrived with the guy that helped DW. He looked confident. I think he put a tracking device on Shim.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

Live caps . I’ll just support @ktcjdrama

Big chase , van goes into Tunnel they caught the van but Shim has escaped . Bon & DW watch all this via the  cctv. 

so Shim goes to the hideout where the Voice is 

Bon thinking hard where they could be . He calls JYT - wants to know where Cornerstone hideout will be , don’t think he knows 

Kwon comes to King’s bag to meet Bon along with the NIS gadget guy who he gives them a new tracking device (?) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

AeRin looking after Yoo who’s still unconscious 

jyt thinks hard , he gets a call from the voice . I think he realises where they are . He calls bruder ..JYT , Kwon, DW & Bon . He’s volunteering to be bait . RDW gives him a sticker . They will back him up & follow him using that . Bon does not seem keen for him to risk himself but JYT wants to do it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hospital. AR taking care of Yoo. She called her to wake up. Like in preview.

JYT at Bon's, heard his phone ringing, the one from Yoon. He wondered why Yoon is calling him. Yoon apologized for only contacting now, I think he wanted to go through with their original plan. JYT called Bon to update. Next scene JYT at KingsBag. Bon said no, to JYT's plan I think. DW gave him a heart sticker. JYT is quite confident. but Bo looks worried. DW and Kwon looked proud of JYT.

JYT walking and stood at an intersection waiting. Some men are keeping watch nearby him. Kwon and DW in car watching also. JYT looked at his watch but nothing is happening. Bon watching from under stairs and behind JYT. He grows suspicious while looking around the area. He realizes it's a trap because of snipper possibility. He called out to JYT but K shot JYT. All back up ran to JYT on the ground... Oh no.... Oh no........

Gosh, are they really killing JYT??????

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 2

JYT waits at the road side , Bon monitoring him from afar . Bon looking at the surroundings . Suddenly he realised there could be shooters , runs to him ...JYT he calls ,oh no JYT got shot , the rest of NiS  run from their cars to protect him . Omo crap, his hand had blood ..think he died ..aargh ...

flash back to how Voice driver saw JYT text someone on the night they were suppose to go to Switzerland 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Yoon in car with Shim and happy about it. Flashback to JYT texting in his car.

DW returned to his car and the tracking found Shim.

Ambulance leaving the scene. DW ran to Bon. reported that they tracked Shim. They ran. Kwon instructed all to move out.

DW and Bon in a car, Kwon in another.

Baddies car reach a port. Bon's car also arrived. He just ran his car into the other cars of baddies, the one behind Yoon and Shim. Bon got out and shooting started.

DW a bit nervous in using his gun, but he managed to save Bon.

Bon caught up with Shim and Yoon. Asked them to stop, but Shim put a gun on Yoon and threatened that if Yoon is dead, they can't find out about cornerstone. Bon was able to shoot him though, no doubt the legend spy, haha... Kwon arrived. They took the baddies away. We're at 20 minutes mark now.... sigh....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Ambulance takes JYT off 

Meanwhile Shim & Voice are on the way to port. Rdw saw on the tracker device . Bon & hin give chase . The rest of NiS do the same , caught up with them 

Bon rammed into their car . Gun fight with Voice men . Shim , Voice manged to run. Some one almost shot Bon, RDW shot the guy first 

Shim use voice - put gun in his head. Bon shot Shim. It’s over . Kwon & NiS take them away 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Oh my gosh!  I don't know where to start!  I've only skimmed through the ep yesterday (1st half was still unsubbed) and I have to say maybe I'm one of the few who liked it eventhough there was lack of romance still. :D 

And the new ep is already starting!!  Waaaahhhh!!!  I hope JYT is okay!  HUHUHU :bawling: 

17 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

As much as I don't want JYT to died, I feel like he will. He's going to sacrifice himself to end everything, but it would be good if he just gets injured and is given a new identity at the end.

11 hours ago, zba72 said:

I sincerely believe JYT will be sacrificed although I don’t like the idea of more body count. By that he would be remembered as someone who is brave and also would make him a better man than what he used to be; choosing to be good is difficult.

7 hours ago, junejungki said:

@galaxy97  oh!! no!! JYT shot by K ?? I hope he's not dead :bawling:

7 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Sigh... I'm hoping for the best. I hope JYT will be okay... I've grown so fond of his character, especially in episode 15.

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

K is only successful in killing the baddies so far, he hasn't been successful in killing the goodies... so no worries, JYT should be just fine.

Waaahhh....that's what I thought too about him sacrificing himself.  :cry:  And then maybe we will all think that he will die but in fact he lived and is starting a new life.  Hope that will happen.

8 hours ago, kalidreamz said:

Hoping for a good finale.  I like the character JYT; he is smart and flexible ... expecting a good ending for his character too. 

:thumbsup: 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Open with the van swerving off to another route, then the sedan following was blocked by many other cars. Van escaped. Shim smiled.

Bon instructed DW to contact van. Bon updated that van escaped. DW tracked the van entering tunnel. They can only monitor from KingsBag. Backup reached tunnel, found the van empty. DW cannot tracked any of the CCTV inside tunnel, been disabled.

A villa. Car entering. Shim exit the sedan. Yoon assistant greeted him and led him inside. Yoon and Shim meeting as in preview.

Bon thinking hard at King'sBag, even using JYT's hand gesture. haha... Bon called JYT. Asking him to think about where could Yoon be. DW and Bon still thinking and Kwon arrived with the guy that helped DW. He looked confident. I think he put a tracking device on Shim.

cIocwkK.gif

Spoiler

7rpvTfM.gif

6bSJ89F.gif

Spoiler

jN1zHKu.gif

KZmXZl4.gif

Spoiler

6QtKFcj.gif

M3TjYSP.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Kwon entered the van with Yoon and Shim herself, Yoon stared at Shim, pffftt....

OMG...... JYT died :bawling: AR and Bon visited him... I'm tearing........... Oh gosh, I need a moment....

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 2

Kwon personally gets into the van with a few NiS to make sure Shim & Voice don’t escape . 

Omo! JYT died . AeRin & Bom was visiting his columbarium..andwaee!!!!  

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Kwon entered the van with Yoon and Shim herself, Yoon stared at Shim, pffftt....

OMG...... JYT died :bawling: AR and Bon visited him... I'm tearing........... Oh gosh, I need a moment....

I hope it’s a red herring ! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Bon called JYT. Asking him to think about where could Yoon be. DW and Bon still thinking and Kwon arrived with the guy that helped DW. He looked confident. I think he put a tracking device on Shim.

R5KrXPG.gif

Spoiler

6wgJQaH.gif

BpoIXcK.gif

Spoiler

sw4v6Fa.gif

gyuEnBC.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh nooooo why????? My heart break so much... it's like someone i know irl died, the feeling is real :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

OH MY GOSH!  Really?  NOOOO!!!  I thought about this angle but it is still hard to believe and now I'm not sure if I like it!  :bawling::bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

AR asked Bon what is in the Swiss bank? Bon at first said secret but revealed it's just nothing.

They went to pick up JJ.

Bon made his signature entry at the kiddies pick up point.

Bus arrived and JJ exit.... :D

SunMi said she wanted a sitter too. KIS trio having small talks. Each happily go home.

One Day is playing now as Bon and JJ entered the house and go about mealtime. Cute happy scenes that we've been missing for 3 episodes...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6