[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Male High Excellence Award for Wednesday-Thursday Drama goes to So Ji Sub of "Terius Behind Me".

So Ji Sub thanks viewers, Jung In Sun, directors, writer, and everyone else.

Grand Prize winner So Ji Sub

So Ji Sub says he's surprised and thanks everyone in the "Terius Behind Me" team. Since So Ji Sub won he has to fulfill the promise he made earlier related to his bromance with Kang Ki Young.

20181230152611_996374.jpg

Congratulations!

JIS teared up while giving her speech... ^_^

and SJS's award was presented by Ha Ji Won (?) and Yoo Seung Ho. Both of them have close ties to him ^_^ Look at how excited YSH was handing him the award.... and may I just add that SJS is looking super dashing with his styling tonight :wub:

Joon - joon performing . Look at SJS - like a proud Father watching his kids 

Lol!!! They called KKY up on stage to do the ko-ko

Oh Gosh it’s so cute how joon joon jumped in excitement when they announced Terius winning best drama 

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes so happy . Glad they won so many awards . This drama is one of my favourites this year. Do you think they will give us season 2 ?

The stage is set with the NY mission :D so I certainly hope they'll give us a season 2, with the same core cast please... I can wait patiently, but the challenge is Joon-Joon can't wait too long before growing up. It will not be the same without them... or maybe they can do a story post returning from successful NY mission B)

@triplemsorry for this late reply. I was really busy and out of town. I just finished watching MBC 2018 award this evening on 394. I am so happy Secret Terius has done well and won many awards. So Ji Sub for Daesang!! yes!! he deserved it!! The kkoko kiss between So Ji Sub and Kang Ki Young, gosh!!  so funny. hahahahah!!

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, triplem said:

It warms my heart to see the cast still in touch. Even Agent K was there . SJH is of course busy filming his new drama .Season 2 please with the same folks  :heart:

I am actually more surprised that SJS was there! Sitting next to JIS too! Yes please, season 2...

Thanks for sharing the news, chingu!

Wishing those who celebrate a Happy Chinese New Year!! :) It's time to pig out! 

• 1 year later...

Watched this kdrama because it was trending in Netflix and the internet. Honestly the hype that it predicted coronavirus was just a hype. I will leave it at that. I did like the story and the chemistry between the leads. I especially liked Jung In-sun portrayal as Go Ae-rin and I hope there is a season 2. 

Archived