Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

I’ve watched the last episodes. I’m still confused though, from where could Bon have or drive a nice car already? In Jeju! I mean, when he was handcuffed, he had nothing else with him. From where does he have the money? His hidden place was left behind, seems he did not go back there until the last scene. Seems it is the first time he goes back there and to take the gun. 

Other things, anyone noticed who could be the one walking in Bon hidden place?

So, JYT is back into villain and contacting the Voice in his last scene?

He bought another Range Rover bec he missed the one in his garage stash - already slumming it, he lost the blue luxury car (Maserati?). And along with it - went shopping in North Face for those 4 parkas too. Errr Jeju has The North Face? For collecting seaweed perhaps?

Dude's a planner - he already knew a beach trip in windy cold, was in the works with AR and the kids. :P:wub:  (I personally wldn't wear my brand new North Face parka for digging at the beach, but that's just me).

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

I have reached the snoring part. Did the writer meant for it to be funny?

I don't think so. Are we to infer that he is so comfortable with them that he let his guard down for the first time in 3 yrs? And is completely exhausted?

I think it was meant to be funny, but also sweet.

Bon is exhausted by his full day of physical activity. While he is an active person, it's a different kind of active. In his normal life, he trains and he waits in case his training needs to be utilized. Either way, while he's constantly under stress, there is also quite a bit of time when he's not being physically active. This is versus his day on Jeju Island where he has spent a full day of very physical labor under a hot sun. So, he is exhausted.

But aside from the exhaustion from his labors, he does let his guard down. Because it's AR and JJ, and AR's parents. He trusts AR completely and through them to her parents. There is no adrenaline flowing through him that he might have to move suddenly and decisively against an enemy. No one other than AR and her family know where he is. So, he also doesn't have to worry about protecting them from the people after him. And thus, he can actually sleep totally and completely, probably for the first time since the failed Candy Operation.

It's both elements, the exhaustion and the security, leading to complete sleep that causes the snoring. So, I found the scene both funny as the adults grumble about how he's sleeping so well after all that about Bon being too sensitive to sleep anywhere, but also sweet in what it implies about how secure and probably care for that Bon feels right now.

33 minutes ago, jus-ash said:

Errr Jeju has The North Face? For collecting seaweed perhaps?

You know, Jeju Island is a major tourist attraction with a number of resorts and lots and lots of vendors both domestic and international. Jeju Island has been the no. 1 honeymoon vacation area for South Koreans for a long time anyway, but their tourist board have really ramped up their marketing which is working, I understand.

And @jus-ash, he was probably driving a Range Rover because there was probably what the luxury car rental agency carried whereas they probably didn't carry any Maseratti's. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I think it was meant to be funny, but also sweet.

Bon is exhausted by his full day of physical activity. While he is an active person, it's a different kind of active. In his normal life, he trains and he waits in case his training needs to be utilized. Either way, while he's constantly under stress, there is also quite a bit of time when he's not being physically active. This is versus his day on Jeju Island where he has spent a full day of very physical labor under a hot sun. So, he is exhausted.

But aside from the exhaustion from his labors, he does let his guard down. Because it's AR and JJ, and AR's parents. He trusts AR completely and through them to her parents. There is no adrenaline flowing through him that he might have to move suddenly and decisively against an enemy. No one other than AR and her family know where he is. So, he also doesn't have to worry about protecting them from the people after him. And thus, he can actually sleep totally and completely, probably for the first time since the failed Candy Operation.

It's both elements, the exhaustion and the security, leading to complete sleep that causes the snoring. So, I found the scene both funny as the adults grumble about how he's sleeping so well after all that about Bon being too sensitive to sleep anywhere, but also sweet in what it implies about how secure and probably care for that Bon feels right now.

You know, Jeju Island is a major tourist attraction with a number of resorts and lots and lots of vendors both domestic and international. Jeju Island has been the no. 1 honeymoon vacation area for South Koreans for a long time anyway, but their tourist board have really ramped up their marketing which is working, I understand.

And @jus-ash, he was probably driving a Range Rover because there was probably what the luxury car rental agency carried whereas they probably didn't carry any Maseratti's. :D

1) Nodding along to the snoring comments. :)

2) SKorea has been/is one of my favorite 1-week stops when holidaying in homeland SE Asia, over the past 20 yrs. Even before Hallyu hit pre 2001.

So been there repeatedly countless times (esp Myeongdong, Itaewon, Hongdae and Ewha) but NOT ever gorgeous Jeju. :(

Jeju has been on my must-visit list since All-In ...esp more so after 'On The Way to Airport'! ;P

Oh noes ... no blue Maserati for getaways! What a waste, when those racing sunbaes (AR's parents) are around to give tips too! :P   Range Rover PPL sponsored his earlier range. Think he was driving the Land Rover, and Evoque back in Seoul. I guess they haven't found a Quiznos yet on Jeju. And it's so out of character low-maintenance thrifty AR packed so much PPL beauty products for her stay in Jeju :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Writer-nim, if you are reading our posts, I have a special request to make.  Please have a scene at Ae-Rin's parent's house where they all have finished their meal and Bon thanks them for their hospitality and kindness.  As he gets up to leave, Bon tells Joon-Joon to be good and to listen to their mom.  As he is about to leave, Joon-Joon both scream for Ko-Ko.  He smiles and gives each of them a sweet nose kiss.  He turns around to leave again but Joon-Joon scream, "you forgot mommy!  You gave her Ko-Ko last time too."

Bon immediately looks guitily at Ae-Rin's parents, Ae-Rin chokes on her glass of water.  The parents looked stunned at one another and then at the two of them.

I think this should lead to the inevitable scene where Mom talks to Ae-Rin in order to ask her about what is going on between the two of them.  Mom's got her full radar up now and so could help Ae-Rin discern and sort out her feelings.  I think Mom already has her radar slightly up based upon the little knowing smile she gave Ae-Rin as they were walking to the water with the traps and nets after the initial meeting with Bon and Mom asked Ae-Rin about what Bon does for a living.

The above scene would just make this series one of the best of the year for me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

@larrysouth OMG I LIKE YOU LOL. YOU'D MAKE SUCH A GREAT WRITER:lol:

That would be such a fun scenario and yes the perfect opportunity for us to know aerin's real feeling (when her mom investigated abt the koko scene like u said lol)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@stroppyse I agree with you that JYT has chosen the right path this time therefore he decided to leave Yoo's side. JYT contacted the enemy in order to deceive them. I am quite sure that JYT gave them what they were looking for: the bag with the code number. The question is: did he tell them where the car with the trunk full of bags was? Or did he tell them where the bag of the deceased NIS director Moon was? I suspect that JYT kept something without them being aware of. He kept an evidence. Since Moon died and will never claim for the bag, I believe that this bag is the one JYT kept at a different place. The organization wouldn't notice if there was a bag missing...

I also think that the one who appears at Bon's hidden place is JYT. My theory is that JYT could be the one who tells KB that K is on his way to kill Eun Ha and Go Ae Rin in order to retrieve the USB. I am sure that KB will rush to the King's place. 

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. That the one who showed up at KB's place is JYT and to tell him what his new plan was. I am not hoping but know for sure that KB will get to K this time and destroy him. They all think KB is dead, so he's walking around without much worries and he'll take down the bad people. 

Now here is my question, I don't know if anyone mention it and I might of missed it, but there are people who wants KB alive and there are people who doesn't. I cannot differentiate who is good or bad at this point, everything is all over the place, but I keep thinking back to the man who shot KB back in Poland. He could of killed KB then, but he only injured him and took K away. Plus there was someone spying on the Chief and Yoo when they were talking about transferring JYT and giving him a new identity. Out of all the people that has been showing up in the drama, I think it's the secretary guy that is with the Voice doing all this. He met with JYT and said the voice isn't coming, then he gave JYT a phone. He's a little suspicious. I don't know, just a guess, because I cannot figure who the bad or good is here. Lol.

But I stick firmly that K is done for it in the next episodes, because KB is COMING for him. :lol:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, larrysouth said:

Writer-nim, if you are reading our posts, I have a special request to make.  Please have a scene at Ae-Rin's parent's house where they all have finished their meal and Bon thanks them for their hospitality and kindness.  As he gets up to leave, Bon tells Joon-Joon to be good and to listen to their mom.  As he is about to leave, Joon-Joon both scream for Ko-Ko.  He smiles and gives each of them a sweet nose kiss.  He turns around to leave again but Joon-Joon scream, "you forgot mommy!  You gave her Ko-Ko last time too."

Bon immediately looks guitily at Ae-Rin's parents, Ae-Rin chokes on her glass of water.  The parents looked stunned at one another and then at the two of them.

I think this should lead to the inevitable scene where Mom talks to Ae-Rin in order to ask her about what is going on between the two of them.  Mom's got her full radar up now and so could help Ae-Rin discern and sort out her feelings.  I think Mom already has her radar slightly up based upon the little knowing smile she gave Ae-Rin as they were walking to the water with the traps and nets after the initial meeting with Bon and Mom asked Ae-Rin about what Bon does for a living.

The above scene would just make this series one of the best of the year for me.

Reading this I chocked on my own glass of water while picturing AR and Bon looking guilty, facing the parents' puzzled look! That would be such a cute scene! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

That was great.

As per usual mum knows what's cooking. Looking forward to seeing how Ae Rin sorts out her feelings. 

Finally we going get some action. Bon set loose no shackles of being chased,  plus JYT helping out and giving us some more comic relief. This should be good.  And of course the best spy group KIS is gonna be in the mix too.

Roll on next week!!!

Oh also hoping there's more suited and booted Bon... :wub:

• Like 9

Just wanna say....I love the discussion & theories posted here! :D  I'd love to reply to everybody & share my thoughts but so little time. :(  I will reply & post more later.  Please bear with me coz I have a lot to say too.  Huhuhu.... :lol:

Just a quick thought...I agree about what most people said about JYT.  I believe he is on good side now (as what I've said earlier too) and he only went back to his old job to spy or get The Voice caught or even the whole organization down.  What Bon said got into him and most likely what pushed him to "go on the difficult path" and do the right thing is "Bon's death" (he still doesn't know he is alive).

BTW, how can I post my own pics here?  Do I have to upload it on another media site?  Which site do most of you guys use?

14 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

P/s: son ho joon alr received another drama offer even before this drama end lol! I hope jis and sjs too will straightly get another drama offer after this as well:)

I'm glad you mentioned about this.  I know this is kinda off-topic but I would really appreciate it if somebody could translate the article clearly.  I read it's a pre-produced show but I'm not sure if Hojun is a confirmed cast or if he only got an offer.  I also learned from a HJM fan that they have shot a lot of episodes so IF Hojun is in it...he probably only has a cameo role or will appear in a few eps only.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001067611

• Like 6

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

for the mole, I am more and more convinced that Shim WC. is the real one. I also sense that Kwon is the one who helped Kim Bon. They had planned to kill him, when he asked for Death protocole. So in order to find the mole, KB needed to deceive everyone in the NIS... except Kwon. The reason why I am suspecting Shim is

- Yoo contacted Shim right away and shortly after the arrival of police forces, K was already there too. He was on position to kill the witnesses/accomplices.

- Shim was there, when Voice, the minister and Yoon met. I doubt that he was really spying on them.

- By making it look like KB died and Shim believes that KB is dead, then it looks like Kwon might have done something terrible.

I too am convinced it’s him. On top of that for someone who supposedly has a soft spot for Bon , and being the director of the NIS, he did not seem at all curious or sad.  or inclined to find out the truth about the bombing of the van & just quickly ask Yoo to close off the case . If this was an inside job , all the more as Chief of the nation’s spy agency he would want to get to the bottom of things instead of just burying it.

Also when JYT asked Yoo if he can trust them, she said don’t worry our chief is backing us up. Seems like such a red herring there. 

3 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

BTW, how can I post my own pics here?  Do I have to upload it on another media site?  Which site do most of you guys use?

You need to use a third party image hosting site. I normally recommend imgur as it is free , easy to use & allows large files unlike some sites . Once you upload, copy link & paste it here 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, jus-ash said:

Yes that registered with me too. :P   She really WEPT from her heart for Bon of maybe 1 ~  1.5 yrs (I see her 2 working stints as some months' worth), than her "goose father" of a husband.

She did wept very hard for her husband in one of the episodes after reading a story to her twins.  It was after the twins slept and she was crying her heart out clutching the clothes she bought with the money her husband gave her.  (I realised that she never wore them in the drama.- correction: she bought shirts for her husband ) Maybe she is still grieving but too busy with sorting her life and the kids.

Up till now, it is still hard to see who is the baddie.  From the last episodes, it looks like mr nice guy could be the mole.  If it is him, then the nasty Kwon will be his scapegoat.  I am also curious about her link with gold clover.  Could it be a coincidence or otherwise.  She must be reporting to someone, but who?

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, zba72 said:

It was after the twins slept and she was crying her heart out clutching the clothes she bought with the money her husband gave her.  I realised that she never wore them in the drama.

That clothes is actually for her husband and not her clothes. Thats why she never wore it since it is a men clothes. She planned to give it to her husband as a reconcile gift on that day. I also once thought that was her clothes since it is in pink checker but i remember eunha said she have 'maid disease' since she end up using that money to buy her husband clothes instead of her at that time.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

That clothes is actually for her husband and not her clothes. Thats why she never wore it since it is a men clothes. She planned to give it to her husband as a reconcile gift on that day. I also initially thought that was her clothes since it is in pink checker but i remember eunha said she have 'maid disease' since she end up using that money to buy her husband clothes instead of her at that time.

Ah ... i probably missed EH’s comments.  Thanks for correcting me :lol:

but that scene was really sad.  At the corner clutching the shirts and crying her heart out alone. 

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, zba72 said:

but that scene was really sad.  At the corner clutching the shirts and crying her heart out alone. 

Yes eventho most people said her grieving for her husband is too short but for me that scene alone is enough to express the pain she felt losing her husband. But yes sometimes you just gotta accept things for what they are, realize it’s not meant to be, and move on with your life no matter how much you love a person. Plus she have children so she need to think abt them too...

Waitt this scene in fast motion is better lol:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

hi guys i need to ask something.. why hojun was forced to change this face? i think i missed that part.. i saw the part when he was kidnapped and all but i dont remember the real deal.. who he really is actually? 

• Like 5

Whoa, lots of interesting discussion while I was sleeping....

@bebebisous33 I remember seeing Bon's wall chart emptied. Must be by JYT. So those could also be the information that he provided the Voice instead. I think he would keep Moon's bag with him as a last resort, because supposedly once that bag is destroyed, the murder cannot be linked back to the Voice.

I too am convinced that Shim is the baddie, but I don't think Kwon is the one who helped Bon. I think Kwon is still trying to figure out what's happening. She thought Bon is the mole, but seeing that Bon is killed, she must have changed her mind that there is another person who could have ordered the explosion. During the dinner, she looked mighty uncomfortable and not at ease even though she was praised by the Voice, in this instance he must be using his actual position as the Secretary General to invite and meet up with Kwon and Minister Yang. Yang wouldn't have known the Voice, or rather the Sec.General, is the one who is behind all this, so he was just accepting the praise for job well done as something commonly done by a superior towards their subordinates. I also notice Kwon's expression as she came out her car witnessing the explosion. I see that she is racking her brain at that time about what could have happened. When she tried to hold back Yoo in the car, she seemed sincere too in stopping Yoo to run close to the explosion as she knows their close relationship.

I guess we'll soon find out if Shim is really the bad guy or not, because once Yoo report to him about Bon being alive, there will be some actions taken. I sure hope Yoo will be more discreet now in her steps. 

7 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. That the one who showed up at KB's place is JYT and to tell him what his new plan was. I am not hoping but know for sure that KB will get to K this time and destroy him. They all think KB is dead, so he's walking around without much worries and he'll take down the bad people. 

...I keep thinking back to the man who shot KB back in Poland. He could of killed KB then, but he only injured him and took K away. Plus there was someone spying on the Chief and Yoo when they were talking about transferring JYT and giving him a new identity. Out of all the people that has been showing up in the drama, I think it's the secretary guy that is with the Voice doing all this. He met with JYT and said the voice isn't coming, then he gave JYT a phone. He's a little suspicious. I don't know, just a guess, because I cannot figure who the bad or good is here. Lol.

That secretary guy might turn out to be a double spy too. I remember seeing his face in other dramas, so I think he might play a bigger role, contrasting to Kwon's assistant.

5 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

Just a quick thought...I agree about what most people said about JYT.  I believe he is on good side now (as what I've said earlier too) and he only went back to his old job to spy or get The Voice caught or even the whole organization down.  What Bon said got into him and most likely what pushed him to "go on the difficult path" and do the right thing is "Bon's death" (he still doesn't know he is alive).

Yes, JYT doesn't know Bon is alive. So I don't think he went there to find Bon and tell him about any plan. But I do think it is him walking into the hideout. I am actually imagining a funny scene in that he will jump out of his skin and fall back on the ground when he sees Bon, probably thought he is seeing a ghost. We know what a scaredy cat he is :lol:

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

She did wept very hard for her husband in one of the episodes after reading a story to her twins.  It was after the twins slept and she was crying her heart out clutching the clothes she bought with the money her husband gave her.  (I realised that she never wore them in the drama.- correction: she bought shirts for her husband ) Maybe she is still grieving but too busy with sorting her life and the kids.

... I am also curious about her link with gold clover.  Could it be a coincidence or otherwise.  She must be reporting to someone, but who?

We have seen that the red heels in SR's apartment is a red herring, so Kwon's gold clover button could very well be a red herring too.

And thank you for pointing out AR's grieving for her husband. I remember that scene well, and I do think she grieved for her husband more since she did so during the funeral and after. Whereas for Bon, to me, it was just that one evening that she cried, and the next morning, still with eyes red and swollen, she suggested Jeju to the twins. She wanted to move permanently at first, but decided to try it out for a short period of time when the kids asked what about school and friends.

11 hours ago, jus-ash said:

And along with it - went shopping in North Face for those 4 parkas too. Errr Jeju has The North Face?

I instructed Mr.Google to investigate and the report back is: yes there is North Face in Jeju, and Quiznos too :lol:

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys i need to ask something.. why hojun was forced to change this face? i think i missed that part.. i saw the part when he was kidnapped and all but i dont remember the real deal.. who he really is actually? 

He is a con-man, highly wanted for multiple scams. So he was given a new identity so he could live as another person, but in turn he has to use his new life to help the baddies.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

At the rate I’m finding these cute BTS of him with the kids I might hv no more ovaries left to explode. :lol:. He needs to be a dad ...they adore him in real life as well 

Swipe to see 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, triplem said:

At the rate I’m finding these cute BTS of him with the kids I might hv no more ovaries left to explode. :lol:. He needs to be a dad ...they adore him in real life as well 

I totally agree with you.... :lol: I am very pleased and totally enjoy seeing this side of SJS instead of the usual broody him...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2