Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

Red high heels are used To portray a character as Sexy, Mysterious, Alluring. Red is the color of all that.  Bons Candy was undoubtedly all of that  and sophisticated.

• Like 12

I think there was some question about the meaning of the serial numbers on the bags, so here is the clip where JYT explains.

Doctor: All clear. Let’s talk tomorrow. (in English)

Park: Yes, it’s me. Is that for real? Thank you for checking on it so quickly.
Park: This is the bag that Go Ae Rin had that accident with. Oh, really. When was this posted? Okay.

JYT: Bingo! That’s right. We lobbied using the bags. You’ve investigated this a lot.
AR: It’s thanks to Ae Rin-sshi opening up that secret room.
JYT: Oh that ajumma. Really.
Bon: The serial numbers on the bags. What is the meaning behind them? Ae Rin-sshi had said that the numbers were all different without any being the same.
JYT: Okay. Here is a quiz. I’m going to tell you the start of the serial numbers in sets of three numbers so you tell me what they could mean. 926. 521. 313. 429. 74. What could they be?
Caption with Bon: Moon Sung Su, Eon Ju, 9260233390 (me: I think that's something that was found with the dead Director.)
Bon: It’s the number of a subway station. Line 9, stop 26 Eon Ju. Line 5, stop 21 Omokgyo. Line 3, stop 13 Baekseok. Line 4…
JYT: Definitely, brother has a good head. That’s right.
JYT: The subway station number (caption: 926  line 9  station 26)
JYT: The locker number (caption: 023)
JYT: The passcode (caption: 3390)
JYT: That’s the serial number’s purpose. (caption: 9260233390)
JYT: Initially, get the bag to the person being lobbied. And, then inside the locker we put the black money that we’ve prepared that they can take possession of. That was the system.
Bon: Director Moon Sung Su, why was he killed?
JYT: Because he opposed Lucas Construction’s bid. That was a case of a failure of the lobbying. And, since that plan was an urgent plan, it went to Plan B.
Yoo: And, who was the person who ordered that? Your controller?
JYT: A voice.
Bon: What do you mean “A voice”?
JYT: Actually, I only know the voice as well. I’ve never actually seen him.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

A bit of a mixed clip. Yoo buys Bon a birthday present while carelessly hurting DW's feelings yet again, though DW still seems to carry a crush for Yoo. AR tells Joon-Joon that it's Bon's birthday soon. And, a bit of reflection on paths chosen by JYT and Bon.

DW: Let’s see that one.
Salesperson: Yes.
DW: Wow.
Salesperson: Do you want to try it on?
DW: Yes. (has it put on him) It’s totally my style. Oh. Mmm. It looks good, doesn’t it?  (me: Tiffany T bangle in gold $5500)
Yoo: Yes. It’s nice. (to salesperson) Please wrap it up.
DW: It doesn’t need to be wrapped. i’ll just wear it.
Yoo: This is Bon’s birthday present. (to salesperson) Oh, and please give me a birthday card as well.
Salesperson: Yes.
DW: Sunbae, if you keep being like this, then I’m going to go rashly as well.
Yoo: Oh, that’s right. Do you want to go now?
DW: Take this off me, please.
Yoo: Thank you.

DW: Please hurry and wrap this one up for me. (me: Tiffany T Smile pendant in gold and diamonds $3,650)
Salesperson: Do you want 20 days? (so pay it off within a month)
DW: Please make it 6 months. (gives him more time to pay it off)
Salesperson: Yes. Just a moment.

AR: In just a little while, it’s going to be ajusshi’s birthday. Joon-Joon, what do you want to give him as a birthday present?
JH: Then, will there be a party?
AR: No. We’ll ask Grandfather Santa to give them to him.
JS: Should I give him a robot? Which one should I give him?
AR: Think about it, then choose one and put it on your desk by Saturday.
Joon-Joon: Yes.

JYT: Was it when I was 20? When I first came up to Seoul and was scammed. Growing up for 10 years in an orphanage, not eating and not spending, but working hard at a part-time job to save up that money, was all gone due to being scammed. After that, I just hated everyone in the world. So, I started scamming, too. At first, it bothered me a little, but as time passed and I got used to it, the guilt disappeared as well. It may sound like excuses, but that’s how I became a bad guy. Why did I live that way?
Bon: Because climbing a mountain is hard, but falling into evil is easy. You were on a cliff, and you chose the easy path.
JYT: Then what about brother? Why do you think you keep going on the hard path?
Bon: Because even though it’s hard, there is work that must be done, and people who need to be protected. I had decided to live that way. So, you should also think carefully of how you want to live going forward.

A promo for Tiffany's jewelry. Yes, it's a bit sad that I recognized the pieces on sight perhaps, but I do happen to like that line even if it's a bit rich for my bank account. :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Fact: The KIS is better, smarter and more co-ordinated than the NIS. :lol:

I love them all.

BAwdGfU.jpg

Edited by porsha95
  • Like 4
  • LOL 12

Wow! Kocowa has already posted Episode 19 with subtitles!  As soon as I get off my business conference call, it is off to watch the episode.  Yeah!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Have not been able to catch up with today's episodes. The internet connection at the doctor's office was horrible. Lol. It was soo boring in the waiting room :D

I've seen tons of spoiler and will restrain myself and wait for the episode with English sub, but totally loving that KIS is soo well organized. Unlike NIS, KIS is on top of their work. Lol. :lol:

Somehow I knew it that it was either the Magician or Joon-Joon who took the USB, because the Magician flip the hourglass and you have Joon-Joon playing with it. But I am soo glad that Joon-Joon has it.

Those two kids are going to go crazy when they see their ahjusshi do some cool stuff and save them. :)

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Ok, in this week's episodes Ae Rin has done the following:

• jumped into a river without taking off extra clothing which definitely made the rescue harder and saved Kim Bon's life without regard to her own safety.
  • literally, ran out of the store she works at without regard to her job in order to get to Kim Bon at the hospital just as soon as she saw his picture.  She probably would have run all the way had not Je Yeon pulled up with her car.
  • gives Bon a phone paid for by her work without asking her boss, because she does not want to be in a position where she can't talk to him.  The phone is under Ae Rin's name so she can track it at all times.  You can tell by Je Yeon's expression she was completely surprised by what Ae Rin did.

One has to ask the question, are these the sorts of things that one does for one's babysitter?...neighbor?...friend?  She is not conscious of it yet but her reactions and actions are of one who sees the other person as either a family member or someone she deeply cares for (loves).  I think she is subconsciously rationalizing her actions in seeing Bon as a family member because she does not yet want to face the other possibility as to what her actions really mean about her feelings.

I think Kim Bon is in a slightly different place.  Based on his actions, speech and how he looks at Ae Rin, I think he has acknowledged the fact that he has romantic feelings for Ae Rin.  He has two problems to deal with at this point.  The first is the unfinished Candy operation.  In some ways, he and Kwon are in the exact same boat.  They are both so focused on resolving what happened 3 years ago, that they are unable to focus on the present.  The other issue he has is the emotional baggage brought about by the failed Candy operation, which is if he falls in love with Ae Rin, his job could place her in danger and he simply could not live through the person he loved being killed again.

They both seem to be at about the right place.  Now its just a matter of time and resolving a simple biological terrorist attack. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

teriusbehind.png

[Terius Behind Me] Eps 19 & 20 spoilers, So Ji Sub x Jung In Sun

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' So Ji Sub x Jung In Sun, discovers biochemical terrorism... will they save the kids?

1. [+479,-6]
So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun acting together is good~ Son Ho Jun is the kind who slowly unravels his character if he meets a character that matches him well... In conclusion, they are all good!

2. [+351,-4]
What's with the acting chemistry between So Ji Sub and Son Ho Jun? ㅋㅋㅋ I approve of this couple. 

3. [+243,-7]
Seriously, it's been a while I've watched a drama with an American-like atmosphere and tension + comical parts. Let's go for 20% ratings~~!!^^

4. [+212,-3]
They tried to catch adultery, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they caught terrorism. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, it's funny. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so interesting. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+149,-5]
Seriously, this gets more interesting as it goes.. 

6. [+138,-2]
Jun Hee.. I think Jun Hee will give Kim Bon the USB as his birthday present.. 

7. [+108,-1]
I laughed so hard at the maternity clothes part. I like the combination between comical parts and secret agents. 

8. [+96,-4]
Wednesdays and Thursdays are short. Do I have to wait another week again???~ ㅠㅠ

9. [+77,-3]
I acknowledge that So Ji Sub has an eye for picking scripts.. And his acting is really good. He's so handsome.. What's with his chemistry with Son Ho Jun? ㅋㅋㅋ 

cr

• Like 11

Ratings for the start of romance & bromance  :lol:

The audience has some pretty great comments/responses. No 6 comment posted above - it’s possible for JH to be the one to give the USB  to Bon as a gift :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 13

The maternity hospital name is Yoo Ji Sub? that is the name of Yoo Ji Yeon's oppa? :lol:

I fear for JYT's life because Shim might do something to him. Gosh I wish Yoo isn't trusting him 100% since JYT already revealed that there are lots of moles in the NIS. I hope she is giving false information like last time.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

After this episode I really think Director Shim is shady and must be working for the Voice. He keeps asking Yoo if she told anybody else about it. Like how many times has he already asked?

The scene with a headhunter/Red Shoes was still cringeworthy for me but at least they picked someone who really speaks English well this time.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry if this has been shared.  But i truly love this OST.  The lyrics pretty much tells us about KB.  I can play this over and over :heart:

• Like 7

Watching w eng sub, this ep is actually pretty good and pretty fun! I like it. 

1 hour ago, aisling said:

The scene with a headhunter/Red Shoes was still cringeworthy for me but at least they picked someone who really speaks English well this time

I actually like this scene. It give me a bit of comic relief in between serious spy stuff and intense scene. 

P/s: the actress playing red shoes is park ji hyun, the one who starred in your honor as park hae na. I just remember i saw her in gonjiam as well (i like her since gonjiam lol) and icb she can speak english pretty well.

@zba72 why i never heard that played in the drama before? It indeed a nice song.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I fear for JYT's life because Shim might do something to him. Gosh I wish Yoo isn't trusting him 100% since JYT already revealed that there are lots of moles in the NIS. I hope she is giving false information like last time.

I rewatched episode 20 and just realized that when Bon left to save the school, I think he left JYT without any protection.  This would be the perfect time to either kill him or kidnap him.  Fortunately, JYT has amazing survival instincts.  He is not a fighter but he does know how to escape and hide.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

I'm stil watching ep 19 and 20, but I come by to this thread. The hospital scene really funny, the bromance maybe will win MBC drama awards this year :blush:. I guess the women with red shoes will caught by KIS. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

@ktcjdrama I think these are some gifs from scenes you mentioned before ( especially the 2nd one ) . I love that look of contentment from Bon’s face . The tiny smile . Really good acting from SJS

@larrysouth Loved your analysis of AeRin’s growing affections for Bon. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Imma gonna get me a bag of them "I'm watching you" candies.  To slip into kids' lunch boxes and to hubby's one too. Just so they know "Mumma Bear has her eyes on you - walk on the straight and narrow" :lol:

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama I think this these are some gifs from scenes you mentioned before ( especially the 2nd one ) . I love that look of contentment from Bon’s face . The tiny smile . Really good acting from SJS

Thank you!! I really love this scene. He first looked shocked, like couldn't believe what he was seeing, and then he realised it's real and broke into that tiny smile... 

Those three scenes above are my faves. All give me the fuzzy feeling... also when he pointed to the other boo-boo asking for shot from JH, then pretended to faint. 

• Like 8

They shoot the diving scene for 4 hours...

Oh gosh i wish we can get the bts for it.

Edited: cjes released a bit of jis underwater scene making.. jis took 3 months intense training before the drama start.

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2