Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

Seunggi Appa at basement parking trying to figure something out 

Yoo & Bon go to Apt but it was cleaned up

JYT ask AR to help wipe his head / scalp very itchy 

AeRin did out of pity.  Bon came in jealous, took the clothe & rub JYT head real hard :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

Enough of the JYT stuff I honesty dont care for this character at all way too much of him :dizzy:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Yoo & hacker boy go undercover?  Shopping for watches ..but boy actually secretly bought something for Yoo 

Bon sleeping on sofa in hospital bed . JYT tells him some stuff .

sun mi hubs is home . He goes shower . She takes his phone . KIS In action, they quickly take the phone to hacker boy who downloaded the info . Yoo came in , what are they doing . They quickly cover up . AERIN runs off & the gang bring phone back to Sun mi, but sun mi Husband was almost done with shower, she delayed him, phone reached her on time .  Mission complete 

• Like 6

DW and Yoo went into Tiffany, trying to pick for a gift. DW thought for him, but it turns out for Bon. He bought a necklace that she was eyeing though, while she was paying.

AR at home, and announced to JJ it will be Bon's birthday next week, what present do they want to give him?

Hospital. JYT trying to sleep but started talking and sharing with Bon. Both sharing about stuff. Sorry I can't catch what they said. 

SunMi's husband is back. SunMi once again tried to get his phone. She took his phone and handed to SR, in black spy suit and cue Mission Impossible theme. EH driving and they handed the phone to AR who handed to DW. Everyone is wearing black spy suit. LOL!!! DW is copying the phone. Suddenly Yoo came in, she didn't know what's going on. DW secretly handed the phone back to AR who ran to the car. All driving back to apartment. SunMi is waiting for her husband to finish shower, but phone is not back yet.... !!! SR running up and asked her to stall. She held the bathroom door. SR made it in time to hand back the phone. SunMi's husband came out without any suspicion.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@triplem @ktcjdrama  Thanks again for the recaps.  JYT is back to being cute and funny!  I can't wait for all the scenes of him, Bon, and Ae Rin.  I'm sure it will be funny too like in the restaurant. :D  And he will be a great asset to their team!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Shim and Yoo met and Yoo updated him with everything, including what JYT shared and his whereabouts, I think. Shim asked whether she told anyone about this. Of course not, but someone is watching them from afar.

Yoo trying to park, but she realized she is being followed by a black car.

The patient who died in hospital is finally discovered. DW and Yoo were there. Then handed the photo to JYT and Bon. JYT don't know about it.

SunMi and friends listening to husband phone. It's in English, EH pretended to have stomach ache so she doesn't have to translate. Anyway, they figured out the venue of husband's meeting. He's meeting red heels?? Red heels came out of his car, SunMi went up to to chase him but his car far gone. She started pulling the hair of Red Heels. They got into a cat fight. EH's daughter came to translate. Basically Red Heels claimed she is headhunter scouting her husband for office in NY. All this witnessed by lots of people. EH is very proud of her daughter.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Yoo talks to chief  by the lake. They were being watched. Hmm the person followed Yoo when she drove . But she was sharp & realised it .

later back at the hospital they show JYT two photo

kis ahjumma listen to USB . It was in English. Galaxy Shim is really not good in English as she claim . But they realise hubs was meeting a lady at a place . So they ran there. Hubs drove off . But they caught the lady . Lady speak English only . Galaxy Sim could not speak a word. Finally  they had to get galaxy Daughter to translate, the lady was actually a head hunter from USA offering job to her hubs. Not an affair . Lol!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Based on the recap so far seems like there are lack of aerin and joon joon scene and still no particular scene that can get me survive for an entire week yet (like a driving lesson scene last time lol) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Many red herrings !! Lol....

Sun mi apologised to her hubs later 

Yoo talk to a doc at the hospital of the old man who was murdered in hospital last time . The doc talks about Some virus . Yoo tells Bon &Aerin. It’s related to some Ghost project. AeRin remember the conversation they heard from the USB. AeRin brings this up to Yoo & hacker boy 

I think it’s a terrorist Attack 

I think They plan to Attack the school where Joon Joon are , red shoes is there 

• Like 7

SunMi asked her husband why he didn't say anything about the headhunting. Something is off though... hmm..

Yoo at a hospital receiving some kind of report. I think about the patient who died. The cause of his death.

Yoo updated DW and AR. There's a term that was mentioned in the medical report and AR remembered hearing it in the phone conversation of husband and Red Heels, so it really wasn't about headhunting after all. AR took the recording to Yoo and DW. The project is going to be continued to next progress at JJ's school!! It's probably some kind of virus...? AR panicked and ran to the school. Bon heard about it and rushed to school as well. Meanwhile, a briefing is being done at school's hall. About how to wash hand. Red heels is there at the back. Husband is installing something at the basement. I think it's going to be transmitted via the water. End of episode with AR and Bon rushing separately to school!!!

Preview: Too fast, but there was a scene of everyone running out of the school building, then Kwon at AR's house, AR got taken away by NIS. Bon was in a basement, of school?, but more NIS squad came in full armor/uniform.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

The supposed head hunter is bad . She’s going to release some virus at the school because there’s some Politicians who was there for an event . 

Aerin panics , rushes to school. Calls & tells  Bon . He’d meet her there . 

Stream skipped ...but preview shows AeRin being abducted & Bon In action , he’s at the school but has to hide from being recognised 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Why they want to kill those innocent children? So cruel! And why this drama suddenly heading towards some kind of virus spreading or headhunting or whatever? Gotta catch an eng sub soon to understand the whole situation

Thanks to those who spent their time to recap this drama:)

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Check out this IG acct for clips update:

Is this what they meant that his character will make Kim Bon and Ae Rin suffer?? :joy: :lol: 

Edited by kyutrogue
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

And why this drama suddenly heading towards some kind of virus spreading or headhunting or whatever?

Headhunting is just a lie, a cover up. Red heels is working with SunMi's husband to release the virus in school. Husband probably not Yura's bio appa, that's why he doesn't even care.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

The supposed head hunter is bad . She’s going to release some virus at the school because there’s some Politicians who was there for an event . 

I remembered "The Voice" talk to Red Shoes lady at the rooftop on yesterday's ep. They've talked about Plan B. And the lady in red shoes always speak in English but understand The Voice, who only talked in Korean.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Today’s episodes sound so exciting to me. I’m looking forward to watching them. SM is going to be shocked when she finds out what her husband is really up to. Isn’t her kid at the school too?:blink:

@ktcjdrama and @triplem, many thanks for the recap summaries.

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, kyutrogue said:

I was worried that Son Ho Jun's character will be killed off because he knows stuff so all the mysteries will be solved if he sides with Kim Bon.

He won't die so easily or so early in the show because he is the second male lead ;) So he has important role in the story. Yoo is the second female lead. They were also present at the press conference. 

• Like 5