[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, d55avid said:

hi ! 

sorry for posting in the wrong thread but i'm new here

and i just want to know from which drama this music video is from ? 

thanks ! 

From my knowledge and quick research it's not from a drama or movie and is just a music video with a story. The original music video is 슬픈연가 (Sad Story) by 조은 

hi guys.. just asking here. how long is was it since Ae Rin’s husband died in this drama? i think its a bit weird how aerin and the twins hardly mentioned about their husband/dad after he died..

apart from that, i loveeee this drama. so ji sob is so good with the twins.. 

55 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

See, I'm sort of thinking like that. I feel like Kwon staged the explosion, because she needs to interrogate Bon more, but without NIS knowing. So the explosion will divert attention away, so she can sneak him to elsewhere. I still think that she's corrupted, because of the whole Golden Clover.

Now the chief.. I don't know he's just hard to read. Sometimes I feel like he's just too easy and don't care much, but it's like he's putting on an act. Like remember when him and Kwon was at the practice shooting range and he barely made good shot, while Kwon got all 10s. I feel like the chief just doesn't care much of what his people are doing within NIS. (I don't know, just my thoughts)

As soon as the final scene played out I thought that the van exploding must have been planned by Kwon. I'm guessing Bon's in another van somewhere else, and Kwon's tricked YJ by switching vans on route.

If this was a darker series I'd suggest it was so she could torture him in secret, but since this is generally a lighter show than that, I think she's uncovered enough to believe that Bon is no longer a spy or mole. This way she gets to 'kill him off' so she can use him to operate as a spy once more, as others have said, it shakes the moles in NIS off his back. And I think it's to also see YJ's reaction.

Kwon seems like someone who doesn't trust anyone, faking Bon's death before YJ's eyes lets her see whether YJ's alliance lies more with the Chief, or with Bon. I think after all that emotion filled wailing, she'll bring YJ in on her secret and plans.

The car text message she sent was probably to give the go-ahead for the explosion. I don't know who she was on the phone to in her office, most likely a senior politician who's also aware of CornerStone...

Although, what if it's really Kim Sang Ryul, our so-called Special Forces cook. We cut away from Kwon and her assistant talking about him before we hear what his role was, so what he shares with KIS could still have been his cover and lie. What if he was actually in military intelligence? He seems similar to Ra Do Woo, who I also believe would totally be happy being a stay at home dad and letting momma YJ go back to kicking richard simmons as a spy! I'd love it if Kwon had pulled him out of paternity leave to answer questions about Bon, and then take part in this new fake death cover-up. That'd be an awesome way to tie the KIS into rescuing him!

Either way, if Kwon has faked Bon's death, then it does makes the Chief look more suspicious again. My ultra sneaky suspicion still lies with Kwon's assistant, but now I'm thinking the show's going to stay more straightforward than that, and if so, it probably is the Chief who's working for CornerStone.

Oh, and one final side comment, yes AR lied to Kwon about knowing Bon, but at that time Kwon had identified herself as the CEO of some random business. I don't think it's illegal to lie to strangers! 

I am still on the fence here ... urghhh :unsure:

i think both want the usb from Bon.  Where is the usb?  I have not seen it and seems that Bon has forgotten about it?

the conversations between the director and Bon from the beginning Bon gave himself up and the time he was sent off seems so cryptic.  Why did he tell Bon to do better?  Why is Yoon seems so confident about Bon returning to AR and the kids?  Then when the security guy checked Bon’s handcuffs, i was thinking all these men transporting him could be part of the escape plan.  Bon looking surprised when the van stopped looked like a signal for him to get ready and not out of confusion or fear. (These questions have been answered in the last few minutes of ep22). :)

So yes, i am still on the fence :D

the characters of the director and chief are total opposites, one is too good and one is a bad villain.  We don’t seem to know alot of the director, his background is still a mystery.  Could one of them a double agent?  

You see, more questions than answers :grimace:

btw is Yoon approving KB + AR relationship now?  Seems like she has been hinting alot of KB’s personal details  to AR 

Okay, I'm going back to Shim again for the bad guy... just remembered that V referred to her new contact person, supposedly from NIS, as a "he"... so it couldn't be Kwon. Kwon is definitely the misunderstood agent who is overly dedicated to her work to investigate why Operation Candy went wrong. She is just way too dedicated esp.since all her other operation is a success except for OC that is still hanging in the air. I wouldn't be surprised later on she is made to replace Shim's position in NIS.

7 minutes ago, zba72 said:

btw is Yoon approving KB + AR relationship now?  Seems like she has been hinting alot of KB’s personality to AR 

I believe after AR jumped into the river to save Bon, she has really looked at her differently. Yes, I do think she approves them. I'm so happy to see her running out to comfort and assure AR that Bon will be fine because she knows AR would be worried.

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys.. just asking here. how long is was it since Ae Rin’s husband died in this drama? i think its a bit weird how aerin and the twins hardly mentioned about their husband/dad after he died..

apart from that, i loveeee this drama. so ji sob is so good with the twins.. 

I am not sure how long it has been, so someone else will have to fill in that information.

But I do remember that AR told the kids that their dad was on a business trip to heaven for three years, so that could explain why he hasn't been a topic for them.  Presumably she said this because she thought the kids were too young to understand about death (although now that Uncle the Fish has died, she may have to explain properly).  Also, the dad was not a very involved parent--he seems to have left nearly everything in AR's capable hands--the kids really wouldn't miss a dad who wasn't involved. 

29 minutes ago, thistle said:

I am not sure how long it has been, so someone else will have to fill in that information.

But I do remember that AR told the kids that their dad was on a business trip to heaven for three years, so that could explain why he hasn't been a topic for them.  Presumably she said this because she thought the kids were too young to understand about death (although now that Uncle the Fish has died, she may have to explain properly).  Also, the dad was not a very involved parent--he seems to have left nearly everything in AR's capable hands--the kids really wouldn't miss a dad who wasn't involved. 

thanks for clarifying.. i havent watch the latest ep yet but it looks promising.. i saw the nose kisses on instagram..that was so adorable.. cant wait to watch it tonight after work..

uncle fish died???!!  the twins must be sad... 

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anybody recognize the guy talking to the Voice? It's a very clear view of his face, but I don't recall seeing him before this.

I dunno if someone alr reply to this or not but he was the guy who sunmi caught going into the hotel with her husband but at the time she thought the detective had the information wrong.

Btw just finished watching the eng sub! I found it funny that we got so delighted with that nose kiss while in fact that scene only for a few minutes when the rest of the ep was so intense lol

And icb im crying a bit during the car bombing scene eventho i alr know Bon will be saved (no matter what) but the bombing happened so fast that i almost believed Bon gonna died for sure.

And im glad sunmi and that terrorist man only a cohabitant and they didnt even have a marriage certification yet. Or else i would be mad with aerin who lied abt the death of sunmi's husband (bc it will only complicates things when sunmi discovered it later).

Watching this ep i start to believe the writer really love to use occam razor principle by making kwon a villain here. But reading the theory people wrote on naver im not sure anymore... sigh is 5 hours even enough to solve all of that? *sigh* 

teriusbehindme.png

[Terius Behind Me] Eps 21 & 22 spoilers, So Ji Sub x Jung In Sun

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' So Ji Sub's life in danger after a car explosion... a shocking ending 

1. [+227,-4]
Kwon Young Sil's phone call, noticing Yoo Ji Yeon's eyes and sending a message were all a bluff. They ended it as if the Deputy Department Head did it, and will make it as if she did it because she was simply obsessed with the candy operation and Kim Bon. I think the real bad person is the Director. And that will be the story in the future. 

2. [+209,-3]
I think Kwon Young Sil has taken him out. Kwon Young Sil knows that So Ji Sub will be killed, so she took him out before it happened. It's obvious that Kwon Young Sil sent a message to let So Ji Sub run away. Kwon Young Sil is the one on justice's side, and the Director pretending to help them is the bad guy. Now, Kwon Young Sil and Terius will join hands and clean up the spies planted in NIS. 

3. [+186,-4]
This drama is childish yet addictive. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Bon took another car, and the one exploded is a different one... Personally, I think that the Director is related to Golden Clover.. He's a villain... Ah~ Time flew by so quickly. ㅋㅋㅋ  It's so fun. ㅋㅋㅋ 

4. [+78,-1]
I feel that the Director is trying to kill Kim Bon. And Kwon Young Sil is helping Kim Bon. Kwon Young Sil's expression doesn't look like she had killed someone when the car exploded. 

5. [+57,-3]
A drama where time flies quickly~~^ 

6. [+48,-6]
Nose-nose was so heart fluttering today. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Survive and come back to have your birthday party, Bon-ssi. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+33,-2]
So Ji Sub is really~~ really cool. He is unrivalled. ♡

8. [+32,-1]
Kwon Young Sil is aware that the Director is the villain, I think there is a good person backing up Kwon Young Sil. I think Kwon Young Sil is a good person who is investigating on the Director and moles of NIS. Kwon Young Sil called and said she had secured Terius, she was actually reporting to a good boss. Kwon Young Sil texted in the car to report that Terius has escaped from the car before it exploded. From next week onward, Kwon Young Sil and Terius will join hands to investigate on the Director and the people behind him. It's fun. 

9. [+34,-4]
I hope So Ji Sub lives!!! 

cr

so far i am loving all the OST from this drama but i am still waiting for this one.  What is taking so long ?  Maybe it will be the song when they reunite after the bombing? 

I am just so hopeless when it comes to KB and AR :wub:

43 minutes ago, zba72 said:

so far i am loving all the OST from this drama but i am still waiting for this one.  What is taking so long ?

Oh yes i remember this one! I like it too! Supposedly this should be released first before ost 3 came out right? Why they keeping this tho. Plus i never heard ost part 2 (sang by suran) played in the drama before and also ost part 4 (this one maybe i just missed it). I only familiar with part 1, 3 and the one you posted.

Eunjung (T-ara) – Shout To The Sky (하늘에 외치다) My Secret Terrius OST Part 4

3205142.jpg?w=525

Advertisements

You came to me like a breath of air
And disappeared like exhaled air
You came into my coldness
And left a warmth that can’t be erasedThough you were always by my side

Spoiler

I always longed for you and I long for you again

Tell me why
I can’t reach you, like we’re opposites of a magnet
Tell me please
Where are you going, so far away?
I’m alone
Words I’ve hidden behind my tightly shut mouth
I’m shouting them out alone to the sky

I know I can’t have you
But like a fool, I was dreaming
You’re the only one missing in my life
But the world feels so empty

I promised I’d never cry again
But why do tears keep falling?

Tell me why
I can’t reach you, like we’re opposites of a magnet
Tell me please
Where are you going, so far away?
I’m alone
Words I’ve hidden behind my tightly shut mouth
I’m shouting them out alone to the sky

You made me smile
You made me dream again
But now, this world without you is only filled with tears

It hurts
But I know I can’t hold you
It’s sad
But I can’t throw my hand out to you

Words in my heart that I never took out
Words still so painful that I can’t breathe
I’m left alone in this empty world
Words I’m shouting to the sky
So you can’t hear

Advertisements

3 hours ago, zba72 said:

so far i am loving all the OST from this drama but i am still waiting for this one.  What is taking so long ?  Maybe it will be the song when they reunite after the bombing? 

I am just so hopeless when it comes to KB and AR :wub:

I am imagining AR running to hug Bon.... :P

When he came to her rescue there, I was expecting a hug, or even an arm-holding, but she just dropped to the ground in relief. Yeah, still strangers then...

1 hour ago, 1ouise said:

KIS revealed their secrets, except for Ae-rin. I’m still expecting a secret about her. <_< What could it be? 

My babysitter is a spy? B) and I help him once in a while?

@galaxy97 Great memory on the guy's face! You can level up your spy ability already ;).... So SunMi's husband was indeed in that hotel room then.

As for how long ago AR's husband died, I went back to earlier episode and saw the notice screen at the funeral home. I think the date written there is September 1st (CMIIW). So with Bon's birthday on 31st Oct, either only 2 months have passed, or 1 year and 2 months have passed, assuming the funeral was in last year. @Matilda_Anne

:blink: some pics update from KIS news:

GBr2zNDqOYSo636766807201413996.jpg

Last nite's episode:

tqzcpJjEl3eL636766592469071741.jpg

**Replay** :wub: highlight scene:

(All cr to mbc)

1 hour ago, 1ouise said:

KIS revealed their secrets, except for Ae-rin. I’m still expecting a secret about her. <_< What could it be? 

Erhmm... i thought her secret (for that scene) is knowing all about the terrorist operation plus that photoshopped pic she showed to her friend? :grimace:

So we will finally get aerin's backstory today???? Ive been eager to know abt her DNA stuff lol. Btw did the caption said the genre change from spy romance to fantasy? Hope someone can clarify this

@ktcjdrama just 2months?? Oh no ive been pray at least 3 months had passed. 2months is still too short tho (for everything that had happened so far) and i dont think 1 year had passed as well since there's no mentioned abt season change at all like winter etc.

I feel like we will get time jump today. With the cliffhanger yesterday i feel like we will see aerin grieving abt 'Bon's death' then 1 year later.... or else i dont see the need why aerin need to change her hairstyle so soon (i mean based on the fancam where we can see her straight hair) after Bon incident.

Archived