[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

12 hours ago, littlerain said:

There is another extract of KIS interview of KIS available and this time she talks about the other casts too

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=079&aid=0003169138

Reveal hidden contents

:rolleyes: SHJ too  :lol: he has good comical tempo something like that ? 

I need a proper translation.. Google translate makes me confuse... :crazy:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:
What is this? Are they gonna have another presscon and interview this dec? The date said on 16th dec.

Maybe interview for Japan's broadcast (only SJS and JIS)... Or maybe they'll just release the prescon in Japanese sub...:lol:

Not sure if all details but seems Dec 16th is the date of first airing in Japan

https://knda.tv/kntv/program/KN181202/

They will air too a special interview, already recorded it seems , their preview

The IG post mentions too about SJS "live" events in Japan next year :o number of tickets, and almost already sold ? What is popularity B)~

https://www.viagogo.com/th/Concert-Tickets/K-Pop/So-Ji-Sub-Tickets

Spoiler

Some J fans have money :lol:

@ktcjdrama

Spoiler

:sweatingbullets: thanks but what a spy I would do, why did I say Th if you are in Tw :lol: I would have been caught right away by evil voice :scream: 

let Mrs Go do the job next time :lol:

:unsure: it seems Mrs Go really doesn't know JYT is alive, anyway line was written like this even if result on screen let a doubt about that. But for his safety ? decision was made like that ? @stroppyse if you're bored sometimes we have two JIS interviews article waiting for you :sweatingbullets:

0000497003_001_20181128150131996.jpg?typ

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000497003

Previous one being :

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=079&aid=0003169138

If you're too busy that's ok -_- 

Spoiler

:bawling: if confirmed that's ok Mrs Go can learn he's alive in season 2 after getting rid off of cornerstone. She could meet him too. JYT-WMN could play third wheel role in triangle if necessary :lol:

1 hour ago, littlerain said:

seems Mrs Go really doesn't know JYT is alive, anyway line was written like this even if result on screen let a doubt about that

As I mentioned earlier it was KB’s plan so that he won’t be able to flirt with AR.  You know how jealous KB is when JYT ‘flirt’ with AR:lol:

jokes aside, i believe it is for JYT’s safety as promised by KB.

12 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

JIS won a rising star award! Im happy for her

Awww... Congratulations to glowing JIS!!! She deserves it.... I will check out Waikiki soon, but I still want to reminisce her role as GAR first for the time being.

Because it is another Wednesday without Mr. Bon, here's a fun spy game for those who are still here:

~ Which is the correct spelling for Kim Bon's alias?

A. Terius

B. Terrius

~ Please support your answer with evidence from within the drama.

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

~ Which is the correct spelling for Kim Bon's alias?

A. Terius

B. Terrius

~ Please support your answer with evidence from within the drama.

I remember it is B from one of the scene, at KB’s hideout.  

Oh and I am so happy that JIS won an award... a well deserved one :blush:

So nice to see her win ! She deserves it ...one of the best in her generation. 

Her thread has been removed from archives...anyone wants to take over the 1st post and make it look pretty? It looks terribly neglected.

@galaxy97

@ktcjdrama I loved Waikiki.  Not everyone's cup of tea as it is OTT humour. But i found the ideas fresh and they outdid themselves every episode. It is done sitcom style - like Friends or How I Met Your Mother.

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Her thread has been removed from archives...anyone wants to take over the 1st post and make it look pretty? It looks terribly neglected.

Yay finally! Thanks to all moderator and admin lol! 

Oho im not so creative, will appreciate it a lot if someone else can come forward and edit it:)

12 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Yay finally! Thanks to all moderator and admin lol! 

Oho im not so creative, will appreciate it a lot if someone else can come forward and edit it:)

Leave the first post empty (if any) as a cover/intro post to keep editing later. The rest, you can just keep sharing news about her. Like her win at the AAA above.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:43 AM, zba72 said:
On 11/28/2018 at 8:43 AM, zba72 said:

As I mentioned earlier it was KB’s plan so that he won’t be able to flirt with AR.  You know how jealous KB is when JYT ‘flirt’ with AR:lol:

jokes aside, i believe it is for JYT’s safety as promised by KB.

First JIS congrats for rising star award , Mrs Go could win that in Spy awards too actually :lol:

<_< Mr Bon we need to talk, if it's only jealousy... Have you seen how lonely ouri MiNam looked when thinking of his friends ?

IMG_20181115_221614_085.jpg?type=w800

If it's security I understand better for now, if season 2 can't stay like that isn't it (or no JYT / WMN :bawling:)

Spoiler

Plus Mrs Go would miss a nice sitter, ouri WMN could be great if writernim wanted :lol:  about that I should check GBC thread to see if last update is there :wub:

Hi Chingus...

I am silent member to this happy forum. TBM ended successfully and recently So Ji Sub went to Taiwan to promote this drama. He certainly loved by many taiwanese fans. Yesterday, Jung In-Sun received her first Asia Artist Awards - Rising Stars. Let's wish her all the best in her new works... Chukka-he...joon joon omma.

Cr. IG

Please continue support the Best Korean Drama of 2018 via this site. Currently rank No. 2 and you are allowed to vote once a day based on your IP address. 

https://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2018/

Happy Friyay!!! Kamsahamida...

Archived