[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

I really need SJS interview now esp abt season 2 then we can know his possibility of returning and reprising his role

More on jis interview:

She said after the audition she think she will not be selected and she said she will just go travel (if she wasnt chosen).

And she still cant believe that she are chosen as she cant really picture herself next to SJS.  But SJS keep giving her a lot of compliments and those compliments help her survived that 5 months of filming. She still feel like a dream working with SJS.

Cr: my friend help me translated this but you can find the interview here..

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?query=정인선&where=m&sm=mtp_hty

P/s: i wonder when SJS will do an interview too....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

triplem:

miss having Terius on my screen in the mid week. Sigh.

Ditto. It's weird to have Wed/Thurs without the Terrius crew to look forward to. I didn't miss Devilish Joy once I switched over to Terrius, but Terrius is one of those warm dramas that leave a tugging void.

:sweatingbullets: the number of successful dramas about which a possible season 2 is mentioned but never made :mellow: (whereas some so-so dramas have one and you're wondering how it could ever happened..:huh:)

I saw that SJB went to Taiwan for promotion but maybe had time to do interviews before ? sometimes medias take their time to release them . If not the case should be made soon I can't imagine a drama without main char interview :o.

Spoiler

:rolleyes: or 2nd lead interview & pictures please~ :rolleyes::lol:

Edit : :bawling: please could someone translate this , they asked Mr Bon - SJS to choose between JYT & KSR. He answered why he had to choose :joy: and ?

https://www.instagram.com/ziv631/p/Bql-TbDhic2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xbmtdweav8xv

Spoiler

SJS was too cute

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqkZdgCBETI

:mellow: Don't know why half the Insta posts won't show

6 hours ago, zba72 said:

Aww ... i love the first photo, only missing is joon so.  Btw did the 2 behind share the same lipstick ? :D  ok just kidding :yum: 

That's an ultra rare picture... I barely see any from mbc official account.. Luckily they release more of their bts footage... ^_^

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am still hopeful, especially we're seeing some dramas having season 2 recently... In the past, there is hardly any season 2 of dramas...

Yes u're right... even the writer for the player (the one with song seung hoon) said that the open ending is bc they want to see the character for a long time giving a hint for a 2nd season. And terius also have open ending so.......? :phew: 

i guess it's like a trend for a drama to have a 2nd season lately... e.g. waikiki, partner for justice, voice, gangnam beauty, the player, secret forest, and signal are all in talk for 2nd season with some of it alr confirming it so hopefully terius will join the club soon! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1269241wpp/jung-sun-talks-wanting-mother-characters-terius-behind-waikiki

New article..

She said 'meeting someone new'

That was Kim Bon.. But the writer decided to hold that one...:crazy:

https://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2018/

Please vote for Terius everyday... It only takes 30 secs to do it... ^_^

1 hour ago, Shuugo Hu said:

https://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2018/

Please vote for Terius everyday... It only takes 30 secs to do it... ^_^

O gosh, this is so hard.... there are other great dramas too..... why only one vote per person...??

eta: I voted, but I didn't see we can choose 8 dramas :lol::P:sweatingbullets: too excited to vote.

34 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

O gosh, this is so hard.... there are other great dramas too..... why only one vote per person...??

eta: I voted, but I didn't see we can choose 8 dramas :lol::P:sweatingbullets: too excited to vote.

I only vote for Terius... :lol:
Actually Terius is still on No.1 until yesterday... That SBS drama just came out of nowhere and steal the 1st place... :wacko::wacko:

Those scenes with the head butler falling for Terius was so funny :lol: 

I don't know what is that funny song playing at ep 31 22:45 (when Terius was walking dressed in a black suit) but I remember it from Laughter In Waikiki when Soo Jin was all dressed up with that orange net bag! :lol: I cringe whenever I see those nose touching scenes haha 

yay Yong Tae is alive he's my favourite character in the drama! I would love to see more of him if there's season 2.

we can only vote 8 dramas? ohh so hard to choose there's tons of dramas I want to vote for :o 

On 11/25/2018 at 9:20 PM, littlerain said:

Edit : :bawling: please could someone translate this , they asked Mr Bon - SJS to choose between JYT & KSR. He answered why he had to choose :joy: and ?

He answered why does he have to choose between them. He wishes for them both to have good ending. Then the MC suggested that he should have answered that he choose the audience instead. He hesitated, but in the end he did say I choose you all.... MC then commented he is a realist (I think meaning not one to do fan-service) but he would do so when given a little push.

Oh gosh, SJS is such a shy person. I can't believe it... In the other insta post, we can see his face literally turning red... :lol:

:bawling: I didn't know he'd be in Taiwan... Taipei I assume? That's where I am currently! If I'd known, I would really try to go to the outdoor fan meet event just to try my luck in getting a closer look. That would have been a first in my life ever to see a Korean actor in person. This was such a close and possible opportunity and I missed it :bawling:

Complete interview below. In Chinese. Sorry I still have much work to finish that is due soon. I can't contribute any translation just yet. In fact, I really shouldn't be here. I should be doing my work so I can later have time to catch the finale of FoxBride.

Outdoor fan greeting. Also in Chinese.

@ktcjdrama ^_^ thank you for translation

So sad you didn't hear about the event , hope an other possibility at next drama

You seems to be very busy, fighting~

Spoiler

(By the way KTCJ K - Thai - Chinese - Japanese dramas all:o:D or maybe I'm completely wrong?)

There is another extract of JIS interview available and this time she talks about the other casts too KIS chars too

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=079&aid=0003169138

0003169138_001_20181126053118683.jpg?typ

0003169138_002_20181126053118696.jpg?typ

Spoiler

:rolleyes: SHJ too  :lol: he has good comical tempo something like that ? 

0003169138_003_20181126053118713.jpg?typ

15 hours ago, crystaltears said:

yay Yong Tae is alive he's my favourite character in the drama! I would love to see more of him if there's season 2.

:D Hello JYT fan, happy to see you here 

If season 2 really hope drama will keep all the main cast :sweatingbullets: & give us more bromance scenes :lol: well not too many sad ones :tears:

Spoiler

se3_ani_1542216988470_a.gif?type=w800

JYT could continue to show all his sides of his personality, not only the cute & funny brother, that would be more interesting to me, I like his aura when he's serious too ^_^

Spoiler

se3_ani_1542217632400_a.gif?type=w800

Ah drama time isn't really the same without him, even if began 2 other dramas, not as invested in story & chars for now, whereas I liked Terius chars from start -_-
Can I have a time loop :lol: 

Spoiler

anigifee.gif?type=w500_q75

Spoiler

without the little big problematic detail of drama Happy if you die of someone dying each time :blink:

4 hours ago, littlerain said:

@ktcjdrama ^_^ thank you for translation

So sad you didn't hear about the event , hope an other possibility at next drama

You seems to be very busy, fighting~

Thanks @littlerain

Great deduction! You passed the spy agent test! :lol: But T=taiwanese, in order of preference and priority ;) 

One heart sticker for you because you cared and bothered to ask  :heart:

Archived