[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Night time and the three adults up again because of Bon's snoring. He must be too tired.

It would be nice for aerin and bon to have a little sweet night conversation (come on 4 hours left please) but instead they made Bon snoring so loud and wake up the others lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Family vacay at the beach..... :wub:

Twins playing with sand. Bon and AR talking. About the parents. They were once in Seoul but because of father's health came back to Jeju. Bon asked whether she regretted coming back to Jeju. AR explaining why she decided to go back to Jeju. Lots of talking. Sorry not understanding very well. But I think Bon is asking her to wait there in Jeju.

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I didn't realize until I heard it more clearly that Bon is actually saying "nose-nose-nose" as he rubs his nose with the children. It's just that he's saying "ko-ko-ko" since "ko" means "nose". Anyway, I decided it sounded cuter to call it "ko-ko" as they do in Korean rather than the more mouthy "nose-nose" which I had been using before. :D

Back in the olden days when we got around via horse and buggy, we called "ko-ko" an "Eskimo kiss."  We were told growing up that this was the way Eskimos kissed because if they used their mouths, their lips would freeze together.

KIS gathering, wonder how is AR. SR finally spills the bean about Bon and Yoo.

DW walking, and Bon appeared in front of him. Bon went to see Yoo. Yoo very happy and cried and hugged Bon. Then she asked how. Bon told her, but he still doesn't know who was behind it. He said he wants to find out one by one.

Jeju. AR arrived home, then a phone call from boss. I don't know which boss though.

AR went to an office. I think she sold the house?

In EH's house. She found the last heart sticker. In the fridge, LOL.... someone moving the bed. then she discovered the USB under the bed. She watched it. Shocked. Remembered K. Shocked again and muttered out her shock. Except that where she is watching the clip, the sticker was on the same table...

I think AR is selling the house. She got a call from EH. EH telling AR what she saw, but K happened to listen to it all... She knew USB belongs to JH because her son saw it and said so.

Oh no, K has an info file of EH.

AR canceled the selling of her house.

Bon went back to his place. Shocked to see it empty. He opened the secret room. Relieved to see things still intact.

Bon is angry with JYT. Preparing his guns. He heard someone walking in. We don't get to see who.

AR walking on the street, wondering about what EH told her. Then she remembered the hourglass and connected the dots. She called JH to ask about it. JH told her that she lost it at EH's house. AR recalling a lot of past things and connecting the dots. Why are you not calling Yoo yet????

K is in parking basement. With gun. My heart......

AR is reaching Kingcastle. EH is dressed and running somewhere. End!! Arrrgggh.....

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

You know we guys always do this for two important reasons:

1. After just having completed a totally suave move, staying any longer just increases the chances of doing something stupid that will be so uncool it will completely negate the suave move you just made.

2. In the event the girl gets really upset at your move, you at least have a head start to avoid getting yelled at or hit by her if she comes running after you.

Thank you for giving us the guys perspective. :lol:

I watched it live :D OMG it is getting really interesting now.  I am so worried about Galaxy shim and AR because K is there to get back the USB.  I wonder who is the guy at Bon’s hiding place, could be Shim. 

These 2 cannot separate for too long ... thank Goodness ^_^

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Bon is angry with JYT. Preparing his guns. He heard someone walking in. We don't get to see who.

AR walking on the street, wondering about what EH told her. Then she remembered the hourglass and connected the dots. She called JH to ask about it. JH told her that she lost it at EH's house. AR recalling a lot of past things and connecting the dots. Why are you not calling Yoo yet????

K is in parking basement. With gun. My heart......

AR is reaching Kingcastle. EH is dressed and running somewhere. End!! Arrrgggh.....

so we still dont know who’s behind this? aigoooo 

I like this ep:D and i love the fact that Bon is making aerin and joon-joon his first priority before others. He did not even come to see yoo first eventho he saw she's crying like crazy thinking that he's dead before. The hug too oh gosh:wub: 

but im seriously amazed with how strong aerin's heart is. She seems like someone who are easy to move on and start a new life (maybe bc she alr have children so her thinking is more matured). If it was me, losing that hot sitter (and husband), i might still be grieving here and there.

And finally the mystery of the last sticker! Thanks goodness the writer did not forget abt it but oho that where the troubles come... 

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

AR: Thank you. For being alive.
AR: But, how did you know to come find me here?
Bon: Did you forget what my job is?
AR: Ahhh. Have you met with the President (meaning Yoo)?
Bon: Not yet. Actually, I came to see Ae Rin-sshi first of all. 

Bon: I just wanted to do that. That I was living, you were the first person I wanted to tell.

Bon being slightly self-conscious about explaining how AR was the very first one he thought of and wanted to tell about his survival is just adorable. And, AR's wide eyes at hearing that. :wub:

Ige mwoya! Another cheesy man appears..

Spoiler

After prince LeeYul.

Bon just another husband material.

I hope AeRin will realized Bon's feeling toward her. Bon is getting bolder in expressing his feeling, after ko-ko now a hug? 

Archived