[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

Attention to all KIS agents ...heeee... --> Some stills:sweatingbullets:

1S64K2C69H_1.jpg

Spoiler

Kim Bong (So Ji Sub) will face the problem bomb. He is at the crossroads of the lives of more than a hundred people, and he focuses on the consequences of fate how he will overcome this crisis. 

In particular, a few minutes before the explosion, from the rough action version of the attack (Kim Min Soo) attacking Kim Bong, to the task of removing the bomb, There will be a thrill of tension and a sense of tension in the house. Here, the only action of So Ji-seop is the one that robs the gaze again. 

Also, as all the support is put into the situation that was not in the previous emergency, it is against the counter-terrorism that all of the Kimbong, Juyeon (emissie) and KIS (Kingcastle Information System) The night is foreseen. 

Kimborn will be released at the 21st and 22th broadcasts of "Terius" in the MBC tree mini series "I'm behind you" at 10 pm tonight (today, 31st). 

/ Kim Dae-jin sestar@sedaily.com 

Source: sedaily

Mbc updates:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I am back in my hometown. Back to my mom's house. So tonite, my sisters and mom will gather in front of the laptop to watch or read live recap from soompian.  We were so anxious since last week episode. hahahaha!! today's episode more special for me. :lol:

How fun it is to be able to watch with your family!! It's Bon's birthday today!! Hoping for something special, some goodies pls, on screen for us viewers :D 

Unfortunately, I may not be able to do a live recap tonight. Will still try to find ways to do it though. I wonder if @triplem is available or not tonight? *poke*

18 minutes ago, grapefruit7 said:

My golly... Whatever angle, SJS handsomeness is overflowing... I cant concentrate on the suspense of this drama! @supergal99

*whisper* errr... me too.. cant focus on the plot since day one heeee... :grimace:

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not even Bon? Kim Bon? :P 

Who who's calling ?? 

UC48rnm.jpg

Play BGM:

Spoiler

:glasses:

Wonder how he will be released.  Anxiously waiting for tonight:grimace:

Curious what happened to the usb drive his girlfriend dropped into his coat pocket 3 years ago?   That’s what Kwon wanted if i am not wrong. 

43 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Wonder how he will be released.  Anxiously waiting for tonight:grimace:

Curious what happened to the usb drive his girlfriend dropped into his coat pocket 3 years ago?   That’s what Kwon wanted if i am not wrong. 

:astonished: He's going to trade himself for Ae Rin! My guess is Yoo Ji Yeon and Ro Da-Woo will free him, because they will find that Bon is innocent, then they will run as fugitive to hideout with Bon.

That USB was never mentioned either. Talking about USB, hopefully someone find the USB that Joon-Joon took.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Sorry I just had to post this :lol:. Maybe Bon will indeed escape this way @kyutrogue @supergal99

Huh.. wow... that will be too tooo cute heee...  so tempting to 'hijack' him home:glasses: ok ..ok... let uri cute mummy do it *heh~~*:P

**Candy (Crush) Operation**

h4zhVgc.jpg

Bang!! ( pretend pretend)

2YuEl9U.jpg

":grimace:mission complete"

*whisper* oh wait - there are 2 pigus in that IG hahaaa...uh oh:unsure:

3 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Damn! Bon looks good in all those gadgets. Lol. Really looking forward to this scene tomorrow.

:lol:Super cool ya? It should be those google glasswear::blink:

Spoiler

Oh one IG update: not birthday party but -- halloween hahahaa

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

How fun it is to be able to watch with your family!! It's Bon's birthday today!! Hoping for something special, some goodies pls, on screen for us viewers :D 

Unfortunately, I may not be able to do a live recap tonight. Will still try to find ways to do it though. I wonder if @triplem is available or not tonight? *poke*

right!!  I forgot today is Terius birthday. Same day as my late father birthday. That is why we feel today is a special day. Terius episode on my late father birthday. 

7 hours ago, grapefruit7 said:

My golly... Whatever angle, SJS handsomeness is overflowing... I cant concentrate on the suspense of this drama! @supergal99

I am totally & devastatingly a goner by this Ahjussi.... 

I think no one can save me now! 

So Ji Sub is such a good looking man exude charisma, and manly charm. :w00t:

16 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

It's not supposed to be a romantic scene, actually (and only a peck on the cheek...hehe).  It's more of like another funny scene if he gets slapped.  :lol:  You know how JYT always does something unexpected or he kinda demands attention...and AR always has a way of getting back at him. :lol:

But you know....AR is the only one who showed care for JYT so I wouldn't be surprised if he develops a "crush" on her, but of course it would be just one-sided and he won't pursue the thought because he still feel responsible for her husband's death (Oooh...I cannot wait for the moment when she finds out that her husband was murdered and what's worse is JYT is involved with it and that KB knows about it).  Also, AR always see him as the "Cocky Weirdo" :lol: so no chance of romance with JYT

I feel bad for JYT too!  He did not want to be evil but life pushed him to be evil. :bawling:  It's still a question on how Agent K found him fast whenever he was hiding.  But then he hasn't found him yet in the hospital?!  Or maybe he will find him soon?!  NOOOO!!! :(  

I'm expecting less JYT in the next episode because the theme is on the virus attack and the kids, but it's fine for me coz that's how the story goes.  I wonder if it's really 32 episodes or the show might get extended??  If it's true then we only get a few weeks left. :( 

I thought the bromance between Bon & JYT is kinda like the relationship of Bon with the kids....but with JYT it's a big kid!  HAHAHA! 

I agree that SHJ did a great job making us symphatize with his characters.  It makes me believe that is probably one of the reasons why Son Ho Jun was chosen to play JYT even though people find it hard to believe that he would be a villain.  Credits to the writer too for making JYT a multi-dimensional character.  Even KB said JYT is "hard to read"

I wouldn't be surprised if it was KB & JYT inside those mascots since both of them are hiding from NIS and the bad guys.

I think too that JYT began to take interest in Mrs Go first bcs of feeling bad abt what happened to her husband .

IMG_20180928_230700_986.jpg?type=w800

When he got on his knees to ask her to forgive him it was about that too even if she didn't know it. :mellow:

Spoiler

IMG_uqgiav.jpg?type=w800

But since his feelings evolved towards this "weird ajumma " as he said as he didn't realized it yet.:(

IMG_20181014_194126_512.jpg?type=w800

Of course M. Bon or not, that won't lead to nowhere but sadness. Personally I'm afraid to watch the scene she will find out...:tears:
Now especially that he seems to trust them enough. It was cute and funny to see these scenes in hospital

Spoiler

20181025_215832.png?type=w800

IMG_20181030_200210_135.jpg?type=w800

20181025_221142.png?type=w800

but is it weird I still hope though we will still see other sides? (but not very evil either ?) :sweatingbullets:

20181024_195701.png?type=w800

With main plot turned so intense I could understand we won't see him that much but not definitely & even more not in hospital right away. :bawling:
About K finding him that fast viewers need an answer from writernim indeed but I hope we won't know that trough tragic scene. :bawling: Am I the only one who would miss JYT if that'd happen? :blush:

Plus we need more bromances scenes.:D

Some clips cr owner:

Everyone managed to evacuate. Some fighting and our hottie managed to stop the bomb in time. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Omggg.... coming soon...the clip heeee... poke poke @ktcjdrama

Archived