[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

I think the difference age won't matter if it fits with the story line and they can play they character well. In the casting, sometimes for me as Kdrama watcher, I just use my feeling. This is the first time I felt sorry for SJS. I meant, two candidates of female leads rejected the roles. I know the reasons could be something that entirely for their own profile, it has nothing to do with SJS, but still it made me that way. At first candidate, I strongly rejected the casting, and then afterward, I kind of ok with Yoo In Na, but then she rejected the role. Now, I felt like what the heck, just do it. I am tired of the bad news for SJS. 

Sorry for talking too much. Just wanna share my journey of looking forward to seeing SJS in a drama or movie again. My wish was actually to see SJS in a drama again with SYJ. But I know it's impossible - it would be a very expensive drama, I guess. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son Ho Jun Confirmed To Join Jung In Sun And So Ji Sub In New Drama

Son-Ho-Jun-Jung-In-Sun-So-Ji-Sub.jpg

On June 18, it was confirmed that the actor will be joining So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun in upcoming MBC drama “Terius Behind Me” (literal title).

The drama is a spy romantic comedy about single mother Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun) and her next-door neighbor Kim Bon (So Ji Sub). Son Ho Jun will be taking on the role of Jin Yong Tae, a former con man who holds the key to a mysterious incident that Go Ae Rin and Kim Bon are involved in.

This will be Son Ho Jun’s first time playing a villainous role.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/18/son-ho-jun-confirmed-join-jung-sun-ji-sub-new-drama/

Yay!!! Jung In Sun is in . Love her in Naked Fireman & Laughter in Waikiki. She’s a good actress. She even had a small part in Circle where she was all looney ! In my opinion she looks fine next to So Ji Sub. 

Update: Im Se Mi To Join So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, And Son Ho Jun In New Drama

Im-Se-Mi-So-Ji-Sub-Jung-In-Sun-Son-Ho-Ju

The main actor lineup for “Terius Behind Me” (literal title) is complete!

It was confirmed on June 19 that Im Se Mi will be starring in new MBC drama “Terius Behind Me” with So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, and Son Ho Jun.

She will be playing the role of Yoo Ji Yeon, an agent of the Naitonal Intelligence Service who is secretly in love with So Ji Sub’s character Kim Bon.

“Terius Behind Me” will premiere via MBC in September.

more

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/18/son-ho-jun-confirmed-join-jung-sun-ji-sub-new-drama/

About Im SeMi we know that she signed for Terius Behind Me for some time. It is nice to know more about her character. So, she plays a NIS colleague of Terius, who is in love with him.

Omg im super excited about this drama!! I like jung in sun even before waikiki:) but i wonder if she will have a love line with so ji sub or they just collaborate to solve some mysterious surrounding her husband(?) in any way i hope this drama turns out good! The writer did good for shopping king right (i dont watch it but i heard a lot of good reviews abt that drama)?

The script is out btw!!!

Actors Kim Yeo Jin,  Jung Si-A  and Kang Ki-Young will appear on MBC 'Terius Behind Me'.

1S0VR7TP90_1.jpg

They will be members of the Kingcastle Information System (KIS), a group of people in King Castle apartments, with information and action similar to the National Intelligence Service (NIS), which is an important part of Terrius behind me.

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S0VR7TP90

Kang Ki Young, UNIQ’s Sungjoo, And More Confirmed For Drama Starring So Ji Sub And Jung In Sun

Kang-Ki-Young-Sungjoo1.jpg

The drama is a spy romantic comedy about single mother Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun) and her next-door neighbor Kim Bon (So Ji Sub). Son Ho Jun will be taking on the role of Jin Yong Tae, a former con man who holds the key to a mysterious incident that Go Ae Rin and Kim Bon are involved in. Im Se Mi plays Yoo Ji Yeon, an agent of the National Intelligence Service who is secretly in love with So Ji Sub’s character Kim Bon.

Kim Yeo Jin, Jung Si Ah, Kang Ki Young, Seo Yi Sook, Uhm Hyo Sup, and UNIQ’s Sungjoo will be joining the cast of the drama, and Nam Gyu Ri will also be making a special appearance.

Kim Yeo Jin will be playing Shim Eun Ha, the head of KIS (Kingcastle Intelligence Service), which is a gathering of middle-aged women who live in Kingcastle Apartment. She is a supportive older friend to Go Ae Rin. Jung Si Ah is Bong Sun Mi, who is also a member of KIS and is envious of Go Ae Rin. Kang Ki Young’s character Kim Sang Ryul is the only male member of KIS. While his wife goes to work, he is a stay-at-home father. 

Seo-Yi-Sook-Uhm-Hyo-Sup-Sungjoo.jpg

Seo Yi Sook, Uhm Hyo Sup, and Sungjoo will be playing National Intelligence Service coworkers of So Ji Sub’s character Kim Bon. Seo Yi Sook’s character Kwon Young Shil is a cold and ambitious woman who hold a secret on the conspiracy that Kim Bon gets swept up in. Shim Woo Chul, played by Uhm Hyo Sup, is a patriotic leader with a strong sense of camaraderie and plays an important part in untangling the conspiracy. Sungjoo is Ra Do Woo, a genius hacker who eventually develops emotions for Im Se Mi’s character Yoo Ji Yeon. 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/20/kang-ki-young-uniqs-sungjoo-confirmed-drama-starring-so-ji-sub-jung-in-sun/

Has anyone ever heard of Scarecrow and Mrs King? It was an 80’s American Series about the Adventures of A Sauve Secret agent and a divorced Houswife. Really cheesy and fun. This drama reminded me of that show right away.

Annyeong @larus thanks for creating this thread.

Its So Ji Sub, so definitely i will check this new drama out. I'm also a fan of Son Ho Jun, Kang Ki Young and Sung Joo.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim has turned me into a fan of Kang Ki Young finally. First time saw him was in High School King. And I like Sung Joo because he can sing. He's the main vocalist of UNIQ, the group he was in. As for Son Ho Jun, like him since Reply 1994.

Hi@plappi chingu, you are here too :)

Let me get more of my friends to join here...@Sarang21 @evie7 @rain719 @moodypie @Mau_Cherry @nonski

50 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Its So Ji Sub, so definitely i will check this new drama out. I'm also a fan of Son Ho Jun, Kang Ki Young and Sung Joo.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim has turned me into a fan of Kang Ki Young finally. First time saw him was in High School King. And I like Sung Joo because he can sing. He's the main vocalist of UNIQ, the group he was in. As for Son Ho Jun, like him since Reply 1994.

Let me get more of my friends to join here...@Sarang21 @evie7 @rain719 @moodypie @Mau_Cherry @nonski

Thanx for the call - I am here!

And YES

The Cast - omg - the cast !!!!

The genre - thats so what I love ! (besides Crimes of course)

and damn - the so wow great cast...

Sorry - i am already exited...

big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

So Ji Sub And Jung In Sun’s Upcoming Drama Holds First Script Reading

So-Ji-Sub-Jung-In-Sun-1.jpg
Upcoming drama “Terius Behind Me” (literal translation) recently revealed photos from its first script reading.
“Terius Behind Me” is a spy romantic comedy about single mother Go Ae Rin (played by Jung In Sun) and her neighbor Kim Bon (played by So Ji Sub). The two are involved in a mysterious incident, to which former con man Jin Yong Tae (played by Son Ho Jun) holds the key.

In the released photos, So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun are seen perfectly immersed in their roles and show off their passionate acting as well as great chemistry. Son Ho Jun, who will be taking on his first villainous role on the small screen, showed off his acting that conveyed he had taken a lot of time to go over the script.

more

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/09/ji-sub-jung-suns-upcoming-drama-holds-first-script-reading/

3 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Thank you for tagging me chingu :)

It´s So Ji Sub so I´m definitely checking it out...and the story doesn´t sound bad :D

9 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Im here of cause, chingu ))) its SJS! )))

Archived