Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE:wub: his voice is gooooooooooooooooooood~

...and new stills from tvN!

Advance Merry merry CHRISTmas too! :heart:

• Like 4

ah yess its gonna be heartbreaking for prof Jung today. unrequited love. but at the same time im hoping it'll be a confession of OkNam true feeling to Geum i.e. she has feelings for him even before knowing that he's the real husband

• Like 6

So far those of you who have been watching this drama diligently, I have one question. Why was ON so insistent that YH was her husband, especially since she doesn't actually remember what he looked like and other details? 

ON gives 3 reasons for thinking YH is her husband: 1) the sound of YH's pee, 2) YH was at the fairy waterfall when humans aren't allowed, 3) YH recognized JS. So, no idea about the sound of anyone peeing, however, both YH and KG were at the fairy waterfall, which KG pointed out to her. KG also recognized JS even when she was a cat, as JS had told her mother. So, why was ON so fixated on YH having to be her husband?

Not to mention, it's KG who gets along well with JS and is fairly fatherly to her. Not to mention that JS responds to KG. It's KG who worries about ON and JS, and makes the effort to take care of both of them. It's KG that she's comfortable with and clearly drawn to, despite insisting that she only wants YH who she believes is her husband. It's KG who exhibits all of those characteristics that she said characterized her husband. I guess fairies don't do logic?

Anyway, I hope that ON feels really, really terrible once she realizes that she was the one who didn't recognize her husband in any way, even while his heart had recognized her and he had persistently tried to love her and convince her that she loved him. Not to mention, she's kissed a man who wasn't her husband while her husband had to watch her break his heart. Oh, and she nearly made it so that her children were deprived of their loving father, not to mention that her son wouldn't be born all since JD was waiting for his father. Frankly, it makes ON seem a bit lacking. 

That's probably a harsh assessment, but I'm not understanding her insistence on YH and her refusal to examine any actual evidence in front of her. All I can say is that it's unfortunate plotting. So, did I miss something which explains ON's willful ignorance/insistence?

• Like 7

There are additional reason why ON think that Jung is her husband; Jung knows where the woodcutter died so ON must've thought that its her husband who is slowly gaining his memory back.

I agree with you that her ignorance is midblowing. She ignores all the sign you pointed above, + the favorite part of chicken (neck), the personality wise (clumsiness etc). She maybe dismissed the fact that KG recognise JS as a clue, as she probably thinks that KG has special ability to talk to all animals anyway? I cant remember exactly the first time KG recognise JS in cat form as I wasnt watching clearly on the earlier episodes. I guess in general human (ehm fairies too? LOL) always get fixated to the first thing that interest them (the first clue of the pee sound may've made her insist / persistent about Jung being the one). Agreed she should feel terrible for not recognising KG... i hope they show this too in ep 15. Afterall KG is one in a million ~ someone who unconditionally loves her despite all the heartbreak she has caused him (pffttt Ok Nam you better feel sorry!)

@Erika yashhh looveee that song haha im listening to this multiple times daily XD I got the feels watching the video, feel sorry for Jung, the song is sad.

PS. he should sing more with that voice :D

• Like 7

I was late.. in the past.. izy and pa geun song died at the same time. The reason they became fairy coz the monk asked master of nothern star to save their live by became a fairy. 

Pa geun seong like kim kim, run barefeet to prof jung. In the past kim kim, as a women, run gave water to izy but died of exhausted. 

Pa geun song also asked to become a human to accompanied izy. He gave up his fairy lives. And before that, master nothern start tell him how he'll spent his live in the future include how he'll married to Ok Nam, she forgot about her, he died etc.. 

• Like 7

The reason why at jeom dol-ie egg's has a sticky notes is master cho get back 100 years before and put it LoL.. 

Jeom dol turn into dragon and kill the fire with rain. He saves everyone. 

Fairy oh and master park lovey dovey LoL.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Kisss.. eventhough only slight peck on lips from Ok Nam to kim kim.. 

Oh no.. episode end.. kim kim hiss her again

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Omo omo it was a superb episode!! 

Bromance lives on!! Kim Guemi n Professor Jung:heart:.. The true love story which survived for 3 reincarnations!!

Our Jeom Dol Ah turned to a dragon n saved them!! 

Finally we get two kisses from our OTP GuemNam:wub:

Professor Lee n Jung will be together finally I guess.. Our OTP will also suffer little separation!! Hope she comes back to Guemi! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Oh my goodness this episode is sooo good, thank you for sending some key points of episode 14! jeomdol being a dragon! yayi'm so excited and ms. cho adding that sticky note, that will be fun to watch haha!

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Omoomo it was a superb episode!! 

Bromance lives on!! Kim Guemi n Professor Jung:heart:.. The true love story which survived for 3 reincarnations!!

Our Jeom Dol Ah turned to a dragon n saved them!! 

Finally we get two kisses from our OTP GuemNam:wub:

Professor Lee n Jung will be together finally I guess.. Our OTP will also suffer little separation!! Hope she comes back to Guemi! 

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! TWO KISSES? I don't know if I should feel happy or jealous? LOL. HAHA. Excited to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness. lol. and again the bromance, how I LOVE IT HUHUHUHU

----

@stroppyse I think, aside from the things that @lotuzea said, the Fairy wanting to find her husband for 699 years became a little bit delusional (as she said in the previous episode). When she got a clue about Professor Jung being her husband, she only focused on Jung as the only husband candidate. I think, it's pretty understandable if I will on be on her situation since she was waiting for all so many years and now that she thought she found it, she must do everything to prove that it was Jung. Anyway, she should have already doubted when she is starting to have feelings for Geum, but then again, maybe it is because of her foolishness she never had the chance to doubt Professor Jung, but anyway Jung is remembering the memories of her husband so maybe that's why. 

---

BTW!

MERRYYYYY CHRISTMAS guuys!

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

I tried stream but link did not work! Now will have to wait until it uploads.

Did the Fairy fly away?

not yet.. in the preview, she does fly to the sky and leave for one year. Kim kim has a new hairstyle. master khadi replace Ok Nam as the barista. Yi Hyun goes vacation-volunteer things..

• Like 4

Omo omoooo cant wait to watch!!! This time its a real kiss with real feeling!!  

BTS link: im squealing for kim’s hair on father daughter date night

ink: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Our drama is in 5th position of most buzzworthy drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1282661wpp/park-bo-gum-song-hye-kyo-buzzworthy-actors-week-sky-castle

P. S.  @Erika Song I want another kiss after their reunion perhaps!! 

Merry Christmas everyone!!! 

YEY we are on fifth!!!!!!!!!! I'm wishing this episode gets higher rating!!!!!!! fighting!!!!!!

so far from wikipedia (lol, I'm always checking the ratings hahahhahaa)

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[25]
Nationwide Seoul
1 November 5, 2018 5.628% 6.214%
2 November 6, 2018 4.992% 5.727%
3 November 12, 2018 3.140% 2.987%
4 November 13, 2018 4.157% 4.425%
5 November 19, 2018 3.371% 3.588%
6 November 20, 2018 3.579% 3.835%
7 November 26, 2018 3.300% 3.716%
8 November 27, 2018 3.481% 4.169%
9 December 3, 2018 3.576% 3.947%
10 December 4, 2018 3.889% 4.083%
11 December 10, 2018 3.004% 3.581%
12 December 11, 2018 3.330% 3.486%
13 December 17, 2018 3.683% 4.222%
14 December 18, 2018 3.862% 4.386%

rating for ep. 15 not released yet~

ANYWAYYYY!!!!! SERIOUSLY, I am so happy for the kiss!!!! T.T I thought they will never ever have a kiss scene, huhu, thank goodness! I'm just sad that I feel like no subs will be posted for tomorrow T.T </3

• Like 6

Translation of the last preview

KG: Perhaps, have you ever regretted having come down to live a mortal life that day?
MC: Author Jeom Soon Tiger’s book signing will now start.
Lee: Just, please continue to live a healthy life. (meaning she just wants him to live and be healthy)
Head God: It seems that you have come to know now.
Cafe sign: “Cafe Sudden Closure”
Calvin: Ehyy. Every day she said she’ll come back, but it’s been a year now already.  

KG: She'll be back. (me: this line isn't in the insta clip above, but it was in the preview at the end of the episode)
KG: Fairy-nim, I want to see you so much.

So ON may have flown away to heaven, but I guess KG and JS are spending time together as father and daughter. Awww... I'm pretty sure that ON will come back to KG tomorrow. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1