Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

1 hour ago, lotuzea said:

Thank you for the live update!! I can see Ms Fairy’s face shine brighter now lol look at the way she stares at him

And wow the hug scene is #1 at Naver? So happy. I think the drama deserves more love!! 

* cough * K-netz were probably focusing on this scene... 64.gif

Spoiler

yIFebhh.gif

... and it's like a deadly weapon. IT's ALIVE60.gif He's GIFTED

Don't stare too much on the * cough * pointed  part of the TOWEL? 109.gif

ACXKNJm.gif

Than this HUG ... 

yLklQT4.gif

Spoiler

ZbTx90q.gif

• LOL 13

Annyeong everyone

Wow! @jeonghyang dongseng you are here! So happy to see you and your animated gifs. Gomawo dongseng!

So the OTP couple is female main lead and male 2nd lead. Right? I seldom watch a drama which the OTP is not the main couple. This is new to me but I like Kim Geum too. Although the main reason I watch this drama because of Moon Chae Won and Yoon Hyun Min but I grew to like Seo Ji Hoon too. I hope Professor Jeong Yi Hyun will have a happy ending too even though he was the cause of the woodcutter's death.

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

* cough * K- were probably focusing on this scene... 64.gif

... It's like a deadly weapon. IT's ALIVE60.gif He's GIFTED

Don't stare too much on the * cough * pointed  part of the TOWEL? 109.gif

Oh my goodness, I can't unsee it! My precious eyes!!! :bawling: :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Kim Kim also behaved badly in Episode 8 when he  has stopped OK Nam from going to the Yi Hyun's house 

@marrez1 Yes, he took that moment to ask her why it is not him that she considers as her husband. But I think we shouldn't see this scene in isolation. Prior to this, Dr Lee asked him to leave Yi hyun and her alone in the room so that she could confess to him. If ON just went ahead like that things would have been awkward as the people outside didn't know what's happening inside. I think Geum was trying to protect all three of them at that scene.

On 12/17/2018 at 7:18 AM, Aziraphale said:

Just came to say I'm pretty disappointed it's looking like it's gonna end with Ok-nam and Kim Geum. There's just something irritating about Kim Geum that I can't shake off, so I don't want him to end up with Ok-nam, husband or not. I prefer Prof Jung with Ok-nam, they were so cute together. Oh well.

Actually, for me, its the reverse though the end result I want is the same as you. I like Geum too much that it feels like he deserves someone better than ON. She was daddling between the two guys till the last week's ep unable to make up her mind while Geum was the person who took care of her the most and was always so loyal too. 600 years of wisdom ( not sure how many years) is just waste in her case or maybe she spend the time by watching kdramas. According to Kdrama logic, the nice guy who makes you feel better and will always do the right things for you is the second lead, while the charming jerk with the tragic past is the lead. She might have decided to bet her money on Yihyun based on this logic.

-_-just saying. 

Editing to add that there are stars in Seo ji hoon's eyes.

• LOL 8

8 minutes ago, akiera said:

Actually, for me, its the reverse though the end result I want is the same as you. I like Geum too much that it feels like he deserves someone better than ON. She was daddling between the two guys till the last week's ep unable to make up her mind while Geum was the person who took care of her the most and was always so loyal too. 600 years of wisdom ( not sure how many years) is just waste in her case or maybe she spend the time by watching kdramas. According to Kdrama logic, the nice guy who makes you feel better and will always do the right things for you is the second lead, while the charming jerk with the tragic past is the lead. She might have decided to bet her money on Yihyun based on this logic.

-_-just saying. 

Hahaha I have to agree.. Many find the annoying selfish jerks lovable especially the heroines.. It's like they selflessly sacrifice themselves for redeeming these jerks.. But the forget the guy who has always been tender to u n has lend u a shoulder to cry n does every stuff for u.. I find Kim Guemi type of men charming!! But these woman r blind to ignore such gems!! 

I still wanna see GuemNam together.. She made him unhappy, she should make him happy too.. I want him to get his girl!! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Are they going to be reborn again?

and is he gonna appear like this?

Found the Youtube version

216SErE.jpg

Isn't he wearing flower tie given by Ok Nam!! 

Hope Ok Nam too reincarnates, if they reincarnate!! But it seems Kim Guemi is wounded by Prof Jung!! But previews r misleading.. Hope to see happy ending for GuemNam with loads of happy moments !!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ratings continue to increase

Ratings 181218:

#MyStrangeHero: 4.8% | 6.3% 
#JustDance: 1.7% | 2.1% 
#BadDetective - #LessThanEvil: 7.6% | 8.7%

#CleanWithPassionForNow: 3.6%
#MamaFairyAndTheWoodcutter: 3.9%

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Oh no, is someone gonna die? That preview is confusing!!! 

i don't think anyone will die.. If Geum and Ok Nam are in danger.. I think Jeom Dol their Blue Dragon son will save them. About the tomb shown on the preview.. it's Woodcutter's tomb.. I think Izy found out the truth about Bausae.. and regretted all the bad deed she's done to Bausae/Geum.

Awww.. It's so nice to hear Jung Kyung Ho's voice... the baby dragon is so cuteeee... the way  he introduced himself.. ultra CUTEEEE.. I still wish JKY's cameo for a twist that he has human form just like Joom Seon.. :love:

• Like 9

Just finished watching with subs, and I'm a little confused with this reincarnation thing. So it seems like the professor is the boy's and Izy's reincarnation. Do I have that part right? 

In the story with the subs, it seems like Izy was also taking revenge for the boy who was sacrificed. Was or was not Izy also the boy?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, j9sshi said:

Just finished watching with subs, and I'm a little confused with this reincarnation thing. So it seems like the professor is the boy's and Izy's reincarnation. Do I have that part right? 

In the story with the subs, it seems like Izy was also taking revenge for the boy who was sacrificed. Was or was not Izy also the boy?

Yes she revenged people who sacrificed her in past life and was banished from heaven. Next week the last memory of Geum will be resolve everything.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just finished watching episode 14!!!!!! My goodness! I am bewildered lol. The story of Izy of Mizar was very pitiful. I didn't even know that before she became a fairy, she was a human first! The combination of her resentment, hatred and pain became too much that her actions as a fairy affected it. Now, what I am just wondering is, if the girl child locked up in a room was her before she became a fairy, or was it her after she was banished?

Meanwhile, for Dubhe's action, I think, if I was in his place that time, I would do the same thing--it's not a betrayal although Izy thought of it as that. Now, I am excited for episode 15 to know why o why Izy of Mizar needed to be reincarnated in those kind of situations where pain is not even bearable. :(  I know she needs to be punished, but that was all too much!!!!!!! :tears: CHO BONG DAE AND MASTER OF THE NORTERN STARS GIVE ME THE REASONS!!!!! Hopefully, the remaining two episodes, can provide us with a good ending. :tears: I can't stand a rush ending for all these revelations! I need a very very good resolution for all the characters! Anyway, the side kicks, Fairy Oh and Mr. Park was lol. THAT UNREQUITED LOVE SCENE WAS TOO RUSH FOR A LOVE STORY BUT WAS INDEED VERY FUNNY! :lol:

Going back to Izy of Mizar and Professor Jung, the monk is right. He is not the person who HE WAS from his past, who is HIM NOW is what matters. Hopefully, after all this painful process, he would be finally able to forgive and be forgiven. :)

---

2 hours ago, ajsolar said:

i think prof jung will end up with prof lee. don't you guys think so??

That would be cute lol hehe since Professor Ham Suk was all by him side and his bestfriend--but now that he knew he was Izy of Mizar--I don't think he would engage in a relationship with Ham Suk. But still, who knows, maybe he will realize that present is the present and past is the past....and might give that relationship a try? xD LOL. But I think if that would really happen, many Team Jung would be mad sooooo maybe impossible...but maybe they could give us just a hint in the ending (if they would really do this)? :D 

• Like 7

I think prof lee was also a fairy too. I mean a male fairy. Since she can see the young version of oknam like those fairies. And maybe she likes prof jung since they were fairies. Who knows? Lol. Well this is just my theory

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, aoikarin said:

i don't think anyone will die.. If Geum and Ok Nam are in danger.. I think Jeom Dol their Blue Dragon son will save them. About the tomb shown on the preview.. it's Woodcutter's tomb.. I think Izy found out the truth about Bausae.. and regretted all the bad deed she's done to Bausae/Geum.

Awww.. It's so nice to hear Jung Kyung Ho's voice... the baby dragon is so cuteeee... the way  he introduced himself.. ultra CUTEEEE.. I still wish JKY's cameo for a twist that he has human form just like Joom Seon.. :love:

Oh I hope so, I thought someone's gonna die because of that grave. Ha ha...since Idk if that scene was in the webtoon as well? Does anyone know, btw?^^

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ajsolar said:

I think prof lee was also a fairy too. I mean a male fairy. Since she can see the young version of oknam like those fairies. And maybe she likes prof jung since they were fairies. Who knows? Lol. Well this is just my theory

Haha that would be cuteee haha:wub:  

• Like 2