Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

On 12/16/2018 at 3:52 PM, maggierose said:

nice hairstyle. Geumi seonsaeng :wub:

He looks soo handsome:wub:

16 minutes ago, latuadi said:

Yi Hyun and kim kim are fighting. Yi Hyun fainted and kim kim caried him hime. The bruise in kim kim left cheek are from Yi Hyun that hit him but Yi Hyun even didn't remember it. 

The scene move to Ok Nam that lost her ability to heal plant.

I m falling Kim Guemi more more.. He soo caring towards prof Jung.. Even though he punched him!! His moment with jeon seom.. Such a emotional father n daughter moment!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I'm so close to screaming! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!! HUHUHUHUHU :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: I DEMAND MORE DRAMA OF SEO JI HOON AND MOON CHAE WON TOGETHER!!!!!! Lol xD

• Like 5

that scene of prof jung taking his anger out on poor KG was sad. just because he not SOK husband. that scene of KG remember his pasy life was sad.

that last scene is the best. i just hope prof jung dont come to ruin their happiest. seeing as how he follow KG/SOK. he might doing something to hurt them. though i hope i wrong.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Woahhhhhh I have never seen a more frustrating character/male lead-ish like pro Jung. He clearly had people genuinely care/worry about him; eg the female professor, Guem and his mum, ON; but he took it for granted and kept saying no one ever care about me~~ WTH???? I understand that he did not have parents loving him like others but there are soo many others who care for him while he used it as an excuse to be selfish and actuallyyyy hurt the people who care for him???? (he clearly hurt Guem and the female professor's feelings)

Anyway I may as well skipp most frustrating part to watch Guem Nam hehe. The last scene was what we all have been waiting for for monthss. BUTTT seems like ON still hasnt realised that Guem is her husband based on the preview for the next ep. Guem says that hes prob the one she has been looking for while our fairy sees Guem turning back and asks herself why didnt i realise it when he has always been here. So what does the hug mean?? Simply bc she misses him?

Now we only need a kisssss :wub:

• Like 6

On 12/15/2018 at 3:47 PM, paww22 said:

I want that also, but I think it isn't probable for a full on labu-labu fest like most romance oriented dramas out there. I think there might be a little (but more that usual) in episode 14  until episode 16. If the production is going with the webtoon route, my guess is that they'll put on Jeom Dal's hatching at the end of episode 14 which means there're labulabu scenes where ON will discover KG bathing at the waterfalls, before that. In episode 15, on the other hand, will be the big reveal, where Prof. Jung will go on full pyrotechnics and where ON will discover that KG really is her husband. Lastly, in episode 16 will be just a JS-KG oriented for most of the hour and a little reunion at maybe in the 50 minute mark.

Well, If my prediction is right. Episode 14 should end by the moment Jeom Dal hatched. And Episode 15 will be the revelation episode

• Like 3

On 12/14/2018 at 7:52 PM, aoikarin said:

Aaaah You're right.. this is a drama not the webtoon.

However, I don't find him a wuss.  Actually, he's pretty fierce in competing with Prof Jung to win Ok Nam's heart.  Too bad, Ok Nam mistakenly recognized Prof Jung as her reincarnated husband and didn't give Kim Geum a chance to prove himself as the husband. So Kim didn't have a choice but to back off. To me, his character is very likeable, even everyone in the drama likes him, from Prof Jung, Ok Nam, Jeom Soon, 3 fairies, Dr Lee, and the assistants in the lab. He's a one of my favorite character in dramaland. He's honest, sincere,  compassionate, cute, smart, loyal, sweet and has many pleasant personalities. And he's a no wimp, in fact he's very brave in protecting his love one. He's pretty strong and patient that he can handle Prof Jung's crankiness and his antiques. He's very flexible and quickly adapt to the situation and makes friends with everyone. In short, he's a beautiful person inside out :kiss_wink: 

He's a wuss! LOL, nothing you said changes  my opinion. If he is as strong and determine as it seems others believe he should not have been overly concerned about Jung and Ok hanging out alone. His peskiness and jealousy led him to tag-along with each venture. Jealousy is not a strength. He might very well be one of Ok's husbands and one of the woodsmen, afterall we did see two different ones in the drama. I accept that the webtoon might be different but I'm not watching the webtoon, so in the drama he is just a second lead nuisance to me...to me. 

4 hours ago, eleine said:

Woahhhhhh I have never seen a more frustrating character/male lead-ish like pro Jung. He clearly had people genuinely care/worry about him; eg the female professor, Guem and his mum, ON; but he took it for granted and kept saying no one ever care about me~~ WTH???? I understand that he did not have parents loving him like others but there are soo many others who care for him while he used it as an excuse to be selfish and actuallyyyy hurt the people who care for him???? (he clearly hurt Guem and the female professor's feelings)

Anyway I may as well skipp most frustrating part to watch Guem Nam hehe. The last scene was what we all have been waiting for for monthss. BUTTT seems like ON still hasnt realised that Guem is her husband based on the preview for the next ep. Guem says that hes prob the one she has been looking for while our fairy sees Guem turning back and asks herself why didnt i realise it when he has always been here. So what does the hug mean?? Simply bc she misses him?

Now we only need a kisssss :wub:

So you find no value in a person feeling the pains from childhood expressed in adulthood. Don't we all bring our childhood experiences into our adult character? Do you really mean his pain is an act of selfishness. 

I suppose the fact he took Guem into his home and even allowing his mother to live their is a real revelation of how evil selfish and undeserving Jung is...wow!

Hopefully, there's enough time for the fairy in red to come and destroy Kim again. LOL

Edited by triplem
Merged consecutive posts
  • LOL 2

Everyone here talks about the bad behavior of Prof Jung but no one underlines the fact that Kim Kim also behaved badly in Episode 8 when he  has stopped OK Nam from going to the Yi Hyun's house :rolleyes:

In any case kim kim is not so innocent as a, I feel that everyone here puts on a foot
I know that in his old incanartion Yi Hyun  was a murderer but here there he did not:ph34r:

• Like 1

Finally ratings improve.. Previous week we were hanging on 3 n 3.3.. Let's hope to see more GuemNam scenes!! 

Ratings 181217:

#MyStrangeHero: 4.5% | 5.9% 
#JustDance: 2.1% | 2.2% 
#BadDetective - #LessThanEvil: 7.1% | 8.5%

#CleanWithPassionForNow: 3.4%
#MamaFairyAndTheWoodcutter: 3.7%

P. S. I m thinking of creating a shipper thread for these GuemNam just for their awesome chemistry!! Hahahaha 

Eng trans of preview

It seems finally Ok Nam realises her real hubby.. Is it by a kiss lolz

• Like 6

Since everyone is talking about how bad a character is Professor Jung is and how selfish he is...well, the truth is (lol, just my opinion) he was indeed selfish (for love). LOL. But that was all because of the pain he has experienced when he was a child, when he became a deer, a little girl and even as a fairy! He may be selfish, but that is something really pitiful about him. He needs to be selfish just to get what he needs--but in the end, he will choose not to and ended up being alone all over again. 

Professor Jung is a flawed character and that's what I love about him. I don't even think that he is that hateful whenever I watched the drama with almost all his story covering every episodes--maybe, you guys maybe just misunderstood his story and his character. 

Anyway, I'm not saying this because I am Team Jung because I am absolutely Team Geum all along! lol. The truth is...for all Team Jung (lol) -- he doesn't really need Ok Nam. Pity is different from love. Ok-Nam cares for him because he is her bestfriend in the fairy realm and because he is in a lot of pain. If Professor Jung will get the girl, the real meaning of the story (which is redemption, forgiveness, love and finding yourself) will be in vain. Seriously. He needs to get saving not from Ok Nam but from himself! While as for Geum, it is very clear that Ok Nam falls for him in the present, inlove with him in the fairy land and is her husband all along!

I love all the characters, although the first few episodes kinda seem off to me--but here I am loving this drama a lot. :bawling: Can't even believe that we are so close to the ending! :cry:

-----

ANYWAY!!!! FINALL tvN uploaded this clip! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Spoiler

• Like 7

Jung is not all that selfish as you pointed, he let Geum sleep in house and in few scenes the bromance between the two are genuine.

Anyways i love the episode when Jeom Soon says goodbye to Geum, i find that touching i even shed tears for a bit.. haha always shed tears when parents-children emotion are involved.

I also dont understand why OkNam hugs Geum (apart from that is what in the webtoon). I mean she hasnt realised yet that Geum is her husband. So yeah must've been the fact that she misses himm ?! LoL

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lotuzea said:

Jung is not all that selfish as you pointed, he let Geum sleep in house and in few scenes the bromance between the two are genuine.

Anyways i love the episode when Jeom Soon says goodbye to Geum, i find that touching i even shed tears for a bit.. haha always shed tears when parents-children emotion are involved.

I also dont understand why OkNam hugs Geum (apart from that is what in the webtoon). I mean she hasntrealised yet that Geum is her husband. So yeah must've been the fact that she misses himm ?!LoL

Just as what Ok Nam says he is a kind man! :) 

I also love the scene between Jeom Seon and Geum and also to the scene where he remembers his son Jeom Dol. Makes me want to cry. 

• Like 6