Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

1 hour ago, latuadi said:

wow.. after the mountain kiss.. i thought there wouldn't any confirmation kiss.. turn out they still stick into the webtoon.
the production sure loves to complicate and drag the drama along..

so it is confirmed then, ok nam soon leaves Seoul and return to her own place. Kim kim follows ok nam to the mountain just like in the preview when they bump into each other.

then we'll get the husband revelation by next week

They are following the webtoon with this kiss, but that kiss in the mountain shouldn't have happened lol

The are literally forcing YHM's character as much as they want and can. These two weeks were mostly useless for the whole drama because they keep dragging lol 

I would be okay if we have got only one kiss by now... But two?? Is it that necessary? Why didn't she confirmed her feeling with the first kiss? Why have that whole mountain scene, after all?

• Like 3

Oh mann im thinking to hold on watching tonights episode until next week so i dont have to live a week of brokenhearted Geum. I do hope its the kiss-that-make-ok-nam-realises-her-true-feeling indeed a.k.a that should be the last one for prof jung!  

Thanks chingus for the update

• Like 6

I will watch both episodes tomorrow.. Let me see kim Guemi going through pain at a single day

I wanted more interactions of SJH n MCW offscreen.. But still it's GuemNam

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jeom Dool-ie cracking and cho deity said that it becouse he's going to hatch. He's longing for his father. That is why when kim-kim confess his feeling, she rejected him T.T

Ok Nam still have a feeling that Yi Hyun is the father. She rejected him whith teary eyes. Watched by Yi Hyun next to kim kim

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, latuadi said:

Jeom Dool-ie cracking and cho deity said that it becouse he's going to hatch. He's longing for his father. That is why when kim-kim confess his feeling, she rejected him T.T

Ok Nam still have a feeling that Yi Hyun is the father. She rejected him whith teary eyes. Watched by Yi Hyun next to kim kim

Jeom Dool Ah u have to recognize ur father.. Ur mom is never gonna recognize her hubby I guess.. Hope u bring ur father's agony to end!! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Kim kim and yi hyun goes drink together. Before faint, kim kim said "i remember during the night in Ok Nam's room, the women i saw was you professor". Yi Hyun got shocked. 

At home, Ok Nam flashbacked to the time kim kim confesed to her and she is crying. 

Kim kim wake up in his room and at the same time remember how ok nam rejected him.

They have the same feeling T.T

Ok nam didn't sleep at all, sewing

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Wuah.. who is premonizing that the cliffhanger would be the kissing in the rain.. it is near the end of episode.

The woodcutter face is reveal. It is kim kim. The one that use ok nam winged fairy is the deer. The woodcutter asked the deer to return it. Kim kim is the one that dream of it..

Yi hyun and ok nam argue. Ok nam kiss yi hyun and suddenly she realize something odd. 

Kim kim wake up.. 

Episode enddd.. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Guest aoikarin

@latuadi thanks for the update. It seems they keep stalling the rain kiss till the end of episode? :crazy: it means tonight is another whole heart break episode for Geum? :crazy: Screeenwriter, PDnims give him a break!! Please let me know if it's there any progress except Ok nam who just realized she has fallen for Geum.  I really need smiley Geum for this week.I guess  I'm going to watch Geum's bts for the whole week rather seeing another Jung's kissing episodes (It's 3 episodes already, ep 10, ep 11 flashback, now ep 12 rain kiss)  

Edit Ok.. Now I'm interested to watch after @latuadi told the woodcutter's face was revealed!! FINALLY!!! The husband is BACK to the game!! Time to snatch back your wifeu, Geumie aaah.. Please no more wasting scene for the rest 4 episodes. Pay Back time!:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

@latuadi thanks for the update. It seems they keep stalling the rain kiss till the end of episode? :crazy: it means tonight is another whole heart break episode for Geum? :crazy: Screeenwriter, PDnims give him a break!! Please let me know if it's there any progress except Ok nam who just realized she has fallen for Geum.  I really need smiley Geum for this week.I guess  I'm going to watch Geum's bts for the whole week rather seeing another Jung's kissing episodes (It's 3 episodes already, ep 10, ep 11 flashback, now ep 12 rain kiss)  

Hahaha I m gonna do the same!! I really don't wanna watch the another kissing stuff.. She didn't get the weird sort of feeling in the first kiss but she got in this kiss.. What's the logic behind it? It's weird!! 

P. S. Any preview for next week? 

• Like 4

Guest aoikarin
8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahaha I m gonna do the same!! I really don't wanna watch the another kissing stuff.. She didn't get the weird sort of feeling in the first kiss but she got in this kiss.. What's the logic behind it? It's weird!! 

EXACTLY!! Why she needs 2nd kiss to confirm that he's not the husband. The team shouldn't put forest kiss in the first place just for the sake of husband game or to make Geum's in pain and hurt even more :crazy: Now, to me Ok Nam's character seems downgraded just because she's snogging this man and that man..so wishy washy..  Gossh! 

6 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

EXACTLY!! Why she needs 2nd kiss to confirm that he's not the husband. The team shouldn't put forest kiss in the first place just for the sake of husband game or to make Geum's in pain and hurt even more :crazy: Now, to me Ok Nam's character seems downgraded just because she's snogging this man and that man..so wishy washy..  Gossh! 

Same feelings here!! 

It seems professor jung is involved in an accident.. I still don't see GuemNam anywhere.. I can still see only Guemi running behind her.. When will she look at Guemi? The story seems to be sore for me now.. It doesn't make sense!! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@icyphoenix the preview: Ok nam return to the mountain with Jeom seon and jeom dool stil hasn't hatched. She left a heartfelt letter to kim kim, and kim kim decides to follow her to the mountain.

Yi hyun had a car accident while heading to the mountain.

@aoikarinsure it is wasting for the last 3 episode actually. Even the last moment of today's episode, there is still this small scene about mister park finding something inside the house.. gosh.. makes me felt anxious.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Same feelings here!! 

It seems professor jung is involved in an accident.. I still don't see GuemNam anywhere.. I can still see only Guemi running behind her.. When will she look at Guemi? The story seems to be sore for me now.. It doesn't make sense!! 

From the preview tonight for next eps (13+14) I think the drama is following the webtoon . Pro Jung gets a car accident by seeing the deer but he will not die. There is a monk who saves him and takes him to the pagoda...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, nexcognuv said:

From the preview tonight for next eps (13+14) I think the drama is following the webtoon . Pro Jung gets a car accident by seeing the deer but he will not die. There is a monk who saves him and takes him to the pagoda...

Then that's the end of professor Jung character or what!! Is it his redemption? Or will he be back for Ok Nam? 

Thanks @latuadi for the info on preview!! 

• Like 5

Guest aoikarin
16 minutes ago, latuadi said:

@aoikarinsure it is wasting for the last 3 episode actually. Even the last moment of today's episode, there is still this small scene about mister park finding something inside the house.. gosh.. makes me felt anxious.

whose house? Kim Kim? Jung? what makes you feel anxious? can you spoil me? :D

And.. anyone here read the webtoon? Is there any scene that Kim Kim was rejected by Ok Nam? or it only happens in the drama? I really wonder what kind of sins that Geum made that they have to torture his character like that.. Someone spoil me please from the webtoon.. did he really make a big mistake that he was punished so harsh like the last 4 episodes?? Hahahahaha BTW the woodcutter was killed accidentally by the deer right? I really wonder why Jung can reincarnate as human after causing the woodcutter cost his life. :blink:

18 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

whose house? Kim Kim? Jung? what makes you feel anxious? can you spoil me? :D

And.. anyone here read the webtoon? Is there any scene that Kim Kim was rejected by Ok Nam? or it only happens in the drama? I really wonder what kind of sins that Geum made that they have to torture his character like that.. Someone spoil me please from the webtoon.. did he really make a big mistake that he was punished so harsh like the last 4 episodes?? Hahahahaha BTW the woodcutter was killed accidentally by the deer right? I really wonder why Jung can reincarnate as human after causing the woodcutter cost his life. :blink:

From the webtoon, it doesn’t have the scene that Kim is rejected by OKnam. After the rain kiss , she comes back to her hometown. She asks Ms Cho fairy to return the cellfone include a letter for Kim . Then, he missed her like crazy so he goes to find her. In the way to hometown , he takes a bath under the stream where the Oknam taked a bath before . Then , she realizes him as her real husband . 

Edited by nexcognuv
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

According to some Korean netizen comments, the logic is that in the 1st kiss, there was no tongue involved :joy: just for fun because they are desperated to know the reason too. The 1st kiss was unnecessary

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, latuadi said:

Wuah.. who is premonizing that the cliffhanger would be the kissing in the rain.. it is near the end of episode.

The woodcutter face is reveal. It is kim kim. The one that use ok nam winged fairy is the deer. The woodcutter asked the deer to return it. Kim kim is the one that dream of it..

Yi hyun and ok nam argue. Ok nam kiss yi hyun and suddenly she realize something odd. 

Kim kim wake up.. 

Episode enddd.. 

Yep ... it just had to have the kiss scene as the ending for ep 12 .. :joy: LIKE NOOO WHYYYYYY lol it's okay hopefully they speed things up a bit! Can't wait to watch it with eng subs! :lol:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, maggierose said:

According to some Korean netizen comments, the logic is that in the 1st kiss, there was no tongue involved :joy: just for fun because they are desperated to know the reason too. The 1st kiss was unnecessary

LMAO I don't thing this kiss was involving tongue!!.. But netizens r surely damn funny!! The story is very vague.. N ppl can see that they r trying force Professor Jung into more scenes which isn't necessary at all!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Guest aoikarin

I'm back!! I thought I want to skip tonight's episode.. but I'm glad I watch it out of my curiosity. So after having high fever, Kim kim is fully aware that he's the husband and knows that the deer has his wife's fairy clothes... And a little information for Seo Ji Hoon's fans, it's not very painful as I watched tonight's episode.. I'm spoiled to see Kim Kim's drunken face and his resting face... No matter how he tried to uglify his face, he's still looks good in my eyes :wub: Even without any dialogue, just lie down in bed and close his eyes, i found his sleepingface is still beautiful.  His eyelashes are very long thick and beautiful #i'msoenvy.. ..:love:

Ok back to topic.. I think I can guess why Ok Nam realized Jung is not her husband from the rain kiss... #Ihatewriternim  that I have to make excuse for nonsensical unnecessary mountain kiss.. *sigh*

The first kiss, Ok Nam lost her power and so Mrs. Cho lost her power too. During the full moon, the time of window,  everyone was weakened and lost their power/touch. Ok Nam couldn't refresh the coffee plant in front of her cafe right after the mountain kiss. 

Second Kiss in the rain.. I noticed her power is back.. she has control over water.. The rain water couldn't wet her body at all..In fact she's beaming a fairy light from her whole body.. and it attracted and alarmed Jung.. So when Ok Nam kissed Jung to calm the insecure Jung, she can feel, sense that the one she kissed is not her husband because her fairy power.. 

BUT!!! I STILL DON"T JUSTIFY WHY OK NAM MUST HAve TWO KISSES WITH JUNG!!! Her consecutive kissing scenes with Non OTP has reduced my joy watching the series. #souncomfortabletowatch Sorry for the rant