Quantcast
Jump to content
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

Recommended Posts

I was one that thought it was okay for Kim to be heartbroken first as long as he gets the girl... but after watching ep 11 raw i feel heartbroken too, really needs strength to carry on watching as i get worry now whether they will follow the webtoon. 

 

Also saw in the preview how Prof tosses Kim’s umbrella in the rain... what a selfish act. I never hated Prof’s character and felt sorry for his loneliness but after this I start to dislike him. 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a pity that they keep dragging the plot like this (last 3 episodes was pretty much different from the webtoon), it's frustrating and upsetting to see everyone getting hurt when we already knows the truth, and no, I don't think they are going to change the ending...

My last hope is that they figure everything out by episode 13, which I doubt. 

 

 

Let me point out how awful is what they are doing to Jeomsoon in the drama, making her fall in love with a psycho. I can't see a reason for them to do that to her... And if this is just a way for us to see fatherly Kim Geum, that is not the only or best way.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is kind of different preview for tonight's episode. there's an extra where Master Cho will make fun of Kyeong Seol
Kim-kim i voice over sadly saying that Ok Nam choose Yi hyun over him T.T

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aoikarin

aigooo.. Kim kim will be rejected by Miss Fairy tonight.. and he'll get miserable drinking till wasted.. then he remembers his past life in fairy realm...  Jung will remember his past as a deer and disappointed that he wasn't the husband.. Geum will run to his hometown to get his wife, while Jung will go to Ok Nam and Geum to take revenge for giving him hope, love but then abandon him... Gyaaaa.. I'm excited!!!

 

PS The writer is aware that Jung was bashed because of his selfishness? He even explained for himself why he should be a selfish person. LOL I pity for him now since he slowly realize he's not the one for Ok Nam.. and for the whole episode, three fairies called Prof Jung as a weasel.. HAHAHHAA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

prof jung  is a petty man. he knew he not her husband now.  yet still lie to her. i really dislike these kind of person.

 

feel so bad for KB. to see he look so down in today episode was sad.  SOK need to wake up. proj jung is 2 face  man.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aoikarin said:

aigooo.. Kim kim will be rejected by Miss Fairy tonight.. and he'll get miserable drinking till wasted.. then he remembers his past life in fairy realm...  Jung will remember his past as a deer and disappointed that he wasn't the husband.. Geum will run to his hometown to get his wife, while Jung will go to Ok Nam and Geum to take revenge for giving him hope, love but then abandon him... Gyaaaa.. I'm excited!!!

 

PS The writer is aware that Jung was bashed because of his selfishness? He even explained for himself why he should be a selfish person. LOL I pity for him now since he slowly realize he's not the one for Ok Nam.. and for the whole episode, three fairies called Prof Jung as a weasel.. HAHAHHAA

 

so excited to watch this!!!!!!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG is it just me or at the very very end of ep 11, even after the preview for ep 12, pro Jung asked a student is it possible if after the husband died, the dear reincarnated as the (2nd) husband and lived with the fairy?????? WTH is that supposed to mean???? Are they trying to make pro Jung kind of her husband now so it would not be weird if she ends up with him at the end?? I assume its not in the webtoon, noooo one has mentioned this happened!! This is making the fairy seems really out of character. I was hoping to see a drama where both male and female leads fall in love regardless how many lives they have been through.

 

OMG ive never got anxiety watching a drama before!!! Just bc the production team wanted pro Jung to be the male lead, they really ruined the whole webtoon and its message behind. SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED. And his reason for being selfish doesnt convince be at all I mean some people have been through really tough times but they are still very nice to others so it should not be an excuse for being selfish. Thats just my thoughts idk.

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say netizens have lost interest in the drama.. The rating pretty much dipped!!  

Netizens comments

P. S. I didn't watch the episode.. From seeing all ur comments.. I feel I will be dissapointed as I don't see an awkward Ok Nam.. But I may just skip all the scenes n just watch Kim Guemi.. Even if he is in pain, he is soo beautiful.. :wub: I hope they don't drag it out till last moment to reveal everything.. I hope they reveal it soon n deluge into lovey dovey moments of Kim Guemi n Ok Nam

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have to say netizens have lost interest in the drama.. The rating pretty much dipped!!  

Netizens comments

 

Netizens have been saying what they want for weeks, it doesn't surprise me to see ratings getting even lower and the complete lost of interest lol

All they want is for them to faster this boring and slow plot, they could've get this "who is the husband?" plot done last week, and just make the others 3 remaining weeks focused on their healing (professor jung figuring his life out, oknam and geum reunited, jeomsoon being a successful novel writer).

I'm definitely not expecting a smooth ending by now lol 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hazelyeot said:

 

Netizens have been saying what they want for weeks, it doesn't surprise me to see ratings getting even lower and the complete lost of interest lol

All they want is for them to faster this boring and slow plot, they could've get this "who is the husband?" plot done last week, and just make the others 3 remaining weeks focused on their healing (professor jung figuring his life out, oknam and geum reunited, jeomsoon being a successful novel writer).

I'm definitely not expecting a smooth ending by now lol 

Definitely I m too not excited to the drama as I was in the previous week n before weeks.. It's that we r having a very slow progression.. I m only sticking to it in the hope that Kim Guemi n Ok Nam will be together at the end n will have some heart warming moments!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they'd end Geumi's suffering already.. Its like the 11th episode already, 5 episode till the end of the story, and I've yet to see Geumi being seriously happy with ON . But with the way the production is going, it'd be until the end of episode 15 until we get to see that happening, with only an hour in the 16th episode to compensate us Geum-Nam Shippers for the angst and the slow plot development that Geumi had to suffer for almost the entire series

 

Spoiler

DuGy1uBW0AANjbN.jpg:large

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aoikarin
3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I have to say netizens have lost interest in the drama.. The rating pretty much dipped!!  

Netizens comments

P. S. I didn't watch the episode.. From seeing all ur comments.. I feel I will be dissapointed as I don't see an awkward Ok Nam.. But I may just skip all the scenes n just watch Kim Guemi.. Even if he is in pain, he is soo beautiful.. :wub: I hope they don't drag it out till last moment to reveal everything.. I hope they reveal it soon n deluge into lovey dovey moments of Kim Guemi n Ok Nam

you should watch this episode.. It's pretty good for Geumi's portion.. they show how pure Geum's heart is.. People will even root him for getting Ok Nam. Even he's jealous and upset with Jung, he's still so beautiful inside out. Unlike a weasel who started to realize that HE IS NOT THE HUSBAND but Being Stubborn, Tricky and SELFISH

 

And the comment .. LOL

 5. [+6,-1]
Everything's good... But it's just funny... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Am I the only one....? He watched them kiss, got hurt, turned around and walked away on his own, he then fell and fainted. And the other party found him and splashed water on him to wake him up. And the three of them took the car and went back together.... Did I find it funny because I didn't get immersed in it... 

I FOUND IT SUPER FUNNY!!! Why she had to splashed the water on him rather than give him a wake up kiss? or hug him? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :tounge_xd:

 

8. [+3,-0]
Did the lighting team go home? 

 

KKKKKK.. I wonder! :tounge_xd:

 

Another video Seo Ji Hoon's bts in focus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will not be sad if Geum doesn't get the girl. I think its better that way. He is too good for that indecisive fairy. He is so loyal and dedicated to her but she is still dilly-dallying in her mind about whom to chose. Pro. Jung and Fairy please get together and seal the deal so that Geumie can move on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 4:07 PM, maggierose said:

So, here we go. Kissing part 2. I have nothing to say. https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0001308523 

 

I wish they'd pay just as much kissing scenes to KG-ON. I mean it's a longshot since the drama is produced by YHM's agency but the Drama is literally being led by KG-ON shippers now. YJH-SON have already sailed and sunk. I mean if it isn't because of KG-ON chemistry. I would've long dropped this series

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 1:51 PM, aoikarin said:

you should watch this episode.. It's pretty good for Geumi's portion.. they show how pure Geum's heart is.. People will even root him for getting Ok Nam. Even he's jealous and upset with Jung, he's still so beautiful inside out. Unlike a weasel who started to realize that HE IS NOT THE HUSBAND but Being Stubborn, Tricky and SELFISH

 

And the comment .. LOL

 5. [+6,-1]
Everything's good... But it's just funny... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Am I the only one....? He watched them kiss, got hurt, turned around and walked away on his own, he then fell and fainted. And the other party found him and splashed water on him to wake him up. And the three of them took the car and went back together.... Did I find it funny because I didn't get immersed in it... 

I FOUND IT SUPER FUNNY!!! Why she had to splashed the water on him rather than give him a wake up kiss? or hug him? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :tounge_xd:

 

8. [+3,-0]
Did the lighting team go home? 

 

KKKKKK.. I wonder! :tounge_xd:

 

Another video Seo Ji Hoon's bts in focus

 

Lmao I wasn't the only one who laughed like it was suppose to be serious but lmao. Yeah they should have made her hugged him, then he wakes up to see her and then get inside the car :sweat_smile:

@eleine My theory is that he might have said that because he might have wanted another possibility for him to be the husband. 

@maggierose that scene is the kiss scene in the webtoon so they're following it pretty accurately hehe hopefully they show that scene quick so we can see OK and KG scenes more :weary:

 

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't YJH more of a top star than SJh? In most dramas, we can understand the ML and SL even before the drama air by looking at the actors' brand value so chances for SJH are less. Whether he gets the girl or not SJH is the true winner of this drama compared to all other actors here.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aoikarin

@maggierose @Kor Yer ChangWow after adding an additional kiss between Ok Nam and Jung, now they follow the webtoon, the kiss in the rain. I really hope they follow the webtoon where Kim Geum doesn't have to see the second kiss. Because Geum sees the second kiss where Ok Nam initiates the kiss on Jung is too much------------- What Ok Nam Do to GEUM's Heart ------> breaks it, tossed the pieces on the floor, tramples them, grinds them to the dust, blows them away :bawling: #mecussthewriter :crazy:  I hope it happen sooner and the plot move faster rather than stuck on Jung-Ok Nam relationship.. I really can't help to watch another episode heartbroken Geum. Now, I feel bad to Ok Nam too..after second kiss, I bet she'll get most critics from the Geum's supporters. And for Jung.. I got no comment.He gets 2 kisses though...  lucky deer :phew:

 

@akieraSeo Ji Hoon is considered successful making his own name soared in this drama.. I love every project he was in.. except School 2017. His role was so underrated. However, I love his acting best in Solomon's Perjury, cry baby Bae Joon Young. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow.. after the mountain kiss.. i thought there wouldn't any confirmation kiss.. turn out they still stick into the webtoon.
the production sure loves to complicate and drag the drama along..

so it is confirmed then, ok nam soon leaves Seoul and return to her own place. Kim kim follows ok nam to the mountain just like in the preview when they bump into each other.

then we'll get the husband revelation by next week

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aoikarin @latuadi

Yep seems they are following the webtoon. Which is good haha. I hope the plot moves on fast too! There's still too much for too little time left for the drama. And I hope they don't end ep 12 with OK kissing Prof Jung that would be too predictable :joy: Like if they're going to do that let's make this into 18 episodes I'll be satisfied. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...