Quantcast

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

Jillia

Okay, now I am on Episode 3, ha ha..and reading all the comments here before watching kind of helps me to keep in mind all the hints and whatnots, I don't wanna miss anything. Though I was already spoiled on most parts of the stories and who ends up with who, I think from the very beginning, I'm already leaning towards Geumie^^.

Watching episode 1, I think it's already hinted who the husband might be?..ha ha..

1. When Geum said, "Next time, I'm taking my wife anyway" after Jung said he's only going once to his hometown.

2. Geum narrated, "Is it because the moon is bright? I caught a glimpse of her shadow, but it seemed to be dancing as if it'd soon take flight".

3. His hometown is Gyeryong.

I also love all of you guys' comments and thoughts referring to who the husband is. Since it was already indicated in the webtoon, then I don't think they would change it in the drama, right? Because it doesn't do justice to the webtoon itself, unless they said it was just based or inspired by the webtoon only, then perhaps the ending might be different.

So how close thus far are the events in the drama from the webtoon?^^.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aoikarin

I check the preview in their official site http://program.tving.com/tvn/taleoffairy/17/Board/List

It's translated: Kim Geum who witnessed the kiss of Ok Nam and Lee Hyun, is in shock. Lee Hyun gets closer to Oknam so it's hard for him to feel like leaving Ok Nam. 

OOooohhh!! So the plot will follow webtoon. After the kiss, Ok Nam will realize hat Lee Hyun is not the one and she'll go back to Fairy Cafe. Kim Geum will have another episode of hard time as he misses her like crazy.

Finally, I watched the whole ep 10. I really think that they gave some hints about the identity of Geum's mom from the scenes of three fairies. Fairy Oh, Master Gu, and wizard Park feels that Geum's house (funny that they called it "GEUM's House instead of Jung's House)  is really homey. I think 1 of the reason is because it is full of Fairy's touch. Everyone who lives in the house is definitely from fairy realm. Secondly, Geum's mom cooks and takes care of them, just like a guardian is taking care of the lost fairies. Third, when dr. Lee couldn't comprehend all of them are fairies, Geum's mom didn't look surprise at all. Fourth, when Geum's mom tried to answer the quiz from Fairy Oh, but Fairy Oh asked her whether she's a fairy.. She didn't say anything.

But maybe my guess could also wrong. . Geum's mom has nothing to do with the fairy realm.  Because she's having a crush on Master Gu.. she doesn't know about Fairy Seon Ok Nam.

Fairy Oh is talking about Jeom Soon that she's giving a headache to her mom since she's raised without her daddy. I think ep 11 Jeom soon will create a trouble with the creepy guy. I need Geum to act like her daddy "again"..  Another Daddy-daughter time Please!!

Guest aoikarin

@Erika Song that twitter account is a fan account. I talked to the admin though. That account is great and managed by dedicated admin.. :relaxed:

@icyphoenix I really hope they keep the story light and comedic way like always.. We need more scene for our OTP though. I really hope to see labu labu scene between Ok Nam and Geum. Like Geum said in ep 10, "I LOVE SKINSHIP" So... Be prepared Ok Nam.. Young energetic Geum love skinships so much... she'll might end up to learn 3 steps too to win broken heart Geum: "leaning, kneading, and rubbing " *clearthroat* :joy:

Kim kim i fall and cry after watching ok nam and yi hyun kissing. 

Jeom soon-ie goes kissing and dating with kyeongsung. Her tail is out and kyeongsung looks like  just make fun of her while recording her. 

Ok nam and kim kim out to look for her like father and mother looking for their lost doughter. 

Ok nam says sorry for watching her kissing.

Jeom soon goes home with kyeongsung and kim kim scolding at her instead of her mothet LoL

6 minutes ago, latuadi said:

Jeom soon-ie goes kissing and dating with kyeongsung. Her tail is out and kyeongsung looks like  just make fun of her while recording her. 

Ok nam and kim kim out to look for her like father and mother looking for their lost doughter. 

Jeom soon goes home with kyeongsung and kim kim scolding at her instead of her mothet LoL

Omo omo.. My poor Guemi :bawling:

1 hour ago, latuadi said:

Kim kimi fall and cry after watching ok nam and yihyun kissing. 

Ok nam and kimkim out to look for her like father and mother looking for their lost doughter. 

Jeom soon goes home with kyeongsung and kimkim scolding at her instead of her mothet LoL

MOTHER AND FATHER!!!!!! HUHUHUHU :bawling:

BABY GEUM CRYING WHILE RUNNING UNDER THE RAIN AND THEN WE HAVE SEON OK-NAM'S BEAUTIFUL TEARY EYES :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

1 hour ago, latuadi said:

If this is true. Then, I can't wait for the subs to be out tomorrow. Thank god that the production seems to be listeningh but sadly it looks like Geumi would suffer until atleast episode 14 with the way the story is going .

Based from the preview on episode 12 it seems that episode 13 would be one hell of a ride for us Geum-Nam Shippers 

There are many dramas that I liked but gave up watching 4 episodes before the finale. However no matter how I have become frustrated with this drama, I will not give up watching until I see Geum get his happy ending. 

Actually I love the fantasy and comedy in this drama. Wizard Park is so funny!  Jeom Soon is so cute! Im not into BL but I look forward to her webnovel. The only chara I dislike is the creepy video guy but no prob coz I can skip him. However I cant skip Geum's scenes so I have to bear to watch him brokenhearted. It gets to me when he's hurting. At least he's beautiful when he's crying.(esp his eyes)

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

Archived