Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

17 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

It's frustrating to see less of Kim Guemi n Ok Nam scenes as in the preview they always show them having a sparkling moment n in the episode that is shown at last or shown at last episode.. I m one of the viewer who practically see the 1 hr n more episode for the less than 5 minutes appearance of Kim Geumi n Ok Nam scenes.. Plus the crazy epilogues.. I really don't find it interesting!! 

@xprosperity that's a good perception too!! But one thing he felt izy was from inside him n the deer told him to repent? What is it for? The mystery is still on coz we don't have a clear face of woodcutter.. But my interest for Professor Jung is becoming nil coz of his character itself!! I think nothing of his past can justify his attitude towards Geumi who has never left him alone n has always cared for him.. Even his mother did the same.. He should have at least taken that into consideration!! 

P. S. I want MCW n SJH in another melodramatic historical drama.. Gosh his eyes r soo expressive.. 

I know that Jung is super selfish but I really like the ship (it's too late for me to jump to Geum's team now...) between Jung and Ok-nam.

I don't even know what's going on anymore after today's episode... Gotta wait another week!

• Like 4

I m gonna rant my frustration!! I love YHM as an actor.. I started this show coz of him!! But after seeing the show, I m biased towards Guemi!! Y r they doing unnecessary stuff.. Many ppl have commented that Ok Nam understands that he is not her hubby when she has skinship with him.. But here in next preview too, they r gonna torture us n kim guemi.. I really thought the kiss wouldn't happen from preview!! In preview they show stuff filled with kim geumi n in the episode they show him as a cameo!! If this continues to happens, I m just gonna quite this show!! If they dare make a plot twist at the end by making Jung end with Ok Nam.. I will lose all my sanity.. I will hate Ok Nam for choosing her husband's enemy n ending up with him.. Poor Guemi doesn't deserve this.. It's really frustrating to watch Ok Nam holding both the guys.. If u think Jung is ur husband, be with him n leave Geumi, stop giving him the false hopes.. I haven't watched yesterdays episode.. But have been reading out comment from several source n my frustration knows no limit!! 

@xprosperity Jung is the deer.. I don't know abt the ending.. But they might change it too.. We never know as they have added scenes which r not in webtoon according to netizens.. 

• Like 4

Just finished last episode and I have a theory about today's kiss scene...

Spoiler

For those how read the webtoon, correct me if I'm wrong, but in some moments Leeji possesses Yihyun (I remember one in particular, when they are in the forest, close to the ending).

After watching with subs, some lines got me really suspicious, specially seeing that Yihyun wasn't feeling cold and dressing only a shirt (fire fairy!!!),  while Oknam was freezing. He saying that don't want to let her go too, makes me think that he was actually Leeji, finally being able to get close to Oknam (if it wasn't obvious on today's episode, Leeji had feeling for Oknam back in the fairy realm.)

It's like as he starts to remember all his past lifes, Leeji starts gaining control over him... And her revenge too (I can't forget she attacking him to remind him about her long lasting resentment for Bausae).

8RmiJ50.jpg

Spoiler

ygPjSN8.jpg

PuhvQYj.jpg

Anyway, I'm not sure, I'm just guessing right now.

Let's see if next week gives us some more answers lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, xprosperity said:

So I got even more confused about the episode. WHAT HAPPENED. WHO IS THE REAL HUSBAND. 

Is the Professor the deer? Whaaaaaaat? I have so many lingering questions.

A very short summary: Prof. Jung kissed SON not knowing KG was watching them.

Based on the webtoon, KG is the real husband, and yes the Prof. is the deer in his past reincarnation

• Like 9

Reading from all these frustrating comments, seriously, I really want to watch episode 10 now!!!!!! I want to feel the anger, frustration too lol haha :heart::heart: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, hazelyeot said:

Hide contents

For those how read the webtoon, correct me if I'm wrong, but in some moments Leeji possesses Yihyun (I remember one in particular, when they are in the forest, close to the ending).

for those who don't want to spoil about the webtoon, please don't click

Spoiler

actually, in the webtoon, it is Ok Nam that kisses Yi Hyun during the rain scene as we'll see in the preview. She's done that just to confirm her feeling and Yi Hyun himself come to her coz he doubts that he is the husband. After the kiss scene, he runs away. I cannot recall that there is an act in the forest before the revelation of the husband and there is no kiss scene where Yi Hyun acts first.
i believe it was an extra from the webtoon so that the drama can still keep up with the webtoon line story.

But yes there are tons of act that Izy posses Yi Hyun and made bad things that mostly towards Kim kim, not to Ok Nam.

Next week is the stage where Ok Nam confuse herself and doubt her own objective around who is her real husband was. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

thanks for the spoiler. i hope Ok Nam will pick the right person. she should know who show her more love.

KG have always shower her with love. while the Prof only show her love/after seeing how lovey Ok Nam/KG are to each other.

beside that the Prof already have a jealous woman after him. so Ok Nam might be in danger if she date the Prof .

who know what that jealous woman will do to Ok Nam.

the writer need to give a kiss scene for Ok Nam/KG too.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Is there any kiss scene as well between Geum and Ok Nam in the webtoon? :wub: ha ha...just curious :D

5 minutes ago, wunwing1 said:

i also would like to know too. since i dont read the  webtoon

From what I scanned, there are kisses shared between KG and SON, but it happened a few chapters before the story ends. Typical K-drama plots 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

i hope they add that part to the drama too. it would be sad for them not get a kiss scene in the drama.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, paww22 said:

From what I scanned, there are kisses shared between KG and SON, but it happened a few chapters before the story ends. Typical K-drama plots 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :love:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, paww22 said:

Now thats good.. :love: Hope we get some lovey dovey moments of kim geum n Ok Nam before the ending!! 

• Like 2

@latuadi Thanks for the spoiler! I think I can calm down my rage against the show a little bit now, but not my disappointment. The fact that they downgrade Jung's character from cool and charismatic to manipulative selfish clown Jung really upset me *sigh* I'm sorry YHM oppa.. I'm not bashing his acting but yes, his character really lost my respect. I hope Jung will have more scene with dr. Lee.. because together with her, his scene is funnier, lighter and very enjoyable to watch.. :D The chemistry between Jung and Lee also more awesome compared to Jung and Ok Nam. Ok Nam looks more radiant with Kim Geum and her mood looks significant lift up with Geum around her. Jjang to Moon Chae Won who really delivers well her unaware love affection for kim Geum.

Lastly my thought for Kim Geum, Seo Ji Hoon.. My gawd, his eyes, his facial expression...I love him! I know Geum is suffering but Seo Ji Hoon's  anxious face, sad eyes are so beautiful! No wonder, PDnims love to prolong his misery... LOLs!! I kind of miss his cute handsome smiling eyes too.. I really hope, smiling Geum is back soon!!!

Ok time for me to watch it with sub now

• Like 9

You are my everything

My everything

My everything

You are my everything

My everything

On rainy days

We lay together in our room, not saying a word

When I'm looking into your eyes, everything becomes ours

Even when you come to me, sad

Even when you surprise me with a cheeky story

You are my everything

My everything

My everything

You are my everything

My everything

You are my everything

You are my summer and my dream

You are my everything

I'll take you as you are

Lyrics

• Like 6

Being quite honest about the episode, I'm still confused. I know the plot is still pretty open as of right now, but still.

I still ship Jung with Ok-nam, regardless of this opinion being the minority! I know that Jung has been extremely selfish but the character's sissy fits are so cute! He wants to retain more memories for Ok-nam and ultimately (kinda) finds out that he's the deer/Izy/fire god. Although I don't think that this is enough evidence to say he's not entirely the woodcutter husband. 

I love how the drama breaks barriers with showing Izy, a female immortal liking Ok-nam! It's such a lovely thing to see it being brought into the big screen that love is love (even if not accepted). I still didn't get the revenge on mortals part. 

Could it be that Jung was reincarnated into the woodcutter husband and Izy turned into the deer and Izy "controlled" the woodcutter to take the winged dress so that the woodcutter could have the fairy forever? Just a thought. The episode made me confused, but I hope that the remaining six episodes can clear up my confusions and give me a happy ending. At this point, I ship Ok-nam with Jung but I'm just so tired to the point where it's like: "Okay, whatever. Just get together with somebody or nobody."

The interactions of the three fairies staying at Jung's and Geum's is so cute. And the mom is totally head over heels for the pigeon immortal! She even had makeup on and everything, waiting for them to come through the door! And I just wanted to scream to Jeom-soon... 

"DON'T GO WITH HIIIIM!"

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

ohh Geum Of all the moments he had to watch them kiss each other. I wanted to break the fourth wall go inside the drama and close his eyes 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1