Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Finally I can cry out loud:bawling:.. Poor Guemi.. My heart aches for him.. How could Ok Nam do this to him:bawling:

Actually during the last minutes, Ok Nam really felt uneasy when Kim Kim Left. She felt like her husband left her and didn't return but Yi Hyun told her not to worry since its just 30 minutes and maybe within 1 hour he'll back with boiled egg and coffee to drink. 

During the episode also, it is clear that Izy likes Tamra fairy (Ok Nam) but at the same time, she saw Ok Nam put a flower to Pa Geun Song ear like the way OK Nam gave it to kim kim..

Maybe one of the reasons Izy hold a resent to Pa Geun Song is her jealousy.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, latuadi said:

Actually during the last minutes, Ok Nam really felt uneasy when Kim Kim Left. She felt like her husband left her and didn't return but Yi Hyun told her not to worry since its just 30 minutes and maybe within 1 hour he'll back with boiled egg and coffee to drink. 

During the episode also, it is clear that Izy likes Tamra fairy (Ok Nam) but at the same time, she saw Ok Nam put a flower to Pa Geun Song ear like the way OK Nam gave it to kim kim..

Maybe one of the reasons Izy hold a resent to Pa Geun Song is her jealousy.

Professor Jung is gonna resort to this kinda methods Now.. I really feel sad for Guemi.. At least Ok Nam has some consideration for Guemi.. I was actually planning to skip this episode.. Thank god, u told me.. I knew it izy liked Ok Nam.. Thats y she wrote her love couldn't blossom!! 

-----------------------

Preview

Y am I having mixed feelings for preview!! :crazy:

• Like 5

My Geum-Nam :heart: :bawling:why are they doing this to poor Geumi.. I'd rather skip this weeks' episode and just start after episode 11 and 12 comes out. They've done great injustice to Geumi, Not only was he  beaten black and blue but also the production have given him less air time. I hope after this weeks episodes we'd get to have more Geum-Nam scenes, with only 6 episodes remaining, please don't let them be together in the last 3 episodes that'll be a great let down after watching Geum suffer for almost half of the entire series

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

@icyphoenix i was having a mixed feeling since last week episode and started to skip-skip the scene.  Even the trio not funny enough like it used to be. The story focuses too much to the sidekicks.. my guess coz it is near the husband revelation, Jeom Dool's egg hatch will be in episode 14 and 15-16 episode is the final closure. So we can get the anti-climax and the after revelation life between Ok Nam and Kim kim.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, latuadi said:

@icyphoenix i was having a mixed feeling since last week episode and started to skip-skip the scene.  Even the trio not funny enough like it used to be. The story focuses too much to the sidekicks.. my guess coz it is near the husband revelation, Jeom Dool's egg hatch will be in episode 14 and 15-16 episode is the final closure. So we can get the anti-climax and the after revelation life between Ok Nam and Kim kim.

Anti climax? From yesterday episode, only abt 10 to 15 minutes were watchable!! If this continues, I might even leave this show.. It's irritating coz its clear that ppl want kim Guem n Ok Nam together.. Many netizens have expressed still if the makers don't sort of stuff in opposite direction then ppl like  will regret watching it!! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Preview EP 11.  Heartbreak for both guemie and me too:bawling:

Why r they still not showing the wood- cutter's face.  It is now clear from various instances that guemie is the husband.  They r wasting too much of viewers time too.  Even though the trio's scenes are witty, there is always a limit to tolerance.  I think they were on screen much more than the leads.  It's only EP.10 today.  I don't know how much they are going to drag the story for 6 eps.B)

Guemnam all the way, please!!!!

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Anti climax? From yesterday episode, only abt 10 to 15 minutes were watchable!! If this continues, I might even leave this show.. It's irritating coz its clear that ppl want kim Guem n Ok Nam together.. Many netizens have expressed still if the makers don't sort of stuff in opposite direction then ppl like  will regret watching it!! 

It was exactly like the webtoon. Most of the act is about Yi Hyun and Ok Nam and Kim kim is rarely pop up in the page even if he's the husband. 

I'm guessing the netizens who expressed the disappointment was Geum-Nam shipper like us. Even i was contemplating to leave the show if it's not for those 10 minutes of kim kim scenes T.T

and we might have to wait until the last two episode, for the kim kim-Ok Nam full love story 

@pad-hari we can see that the drama re-use the Yi Hyun as woodcutter scene with Ok nam to fore-seeing the scene where the woodcutter leaving the house before his death, even if it's kim kim that having a flashback memory.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, latuadi said:

It was exactly like the webtoon. Most of the act is about Yi Hyun and Ok Nam and Kim kim is rarely pop up in the page even if he's the husband. 

I'm guessing the netizens who expressed the disappointment was Geum-Nam shipper like us. Even i was contemplating to leave the show if it's not for those 10 minutes of kim kim scenes T.T

and we might have to wait until the last two episode, for the kim kim-Ok Nam full love story 

same here only for those ten minutes.. I m watching the one whole hour.. Yesterday I skipped all the middle portion only saw scenes of Kim Geum n Ok Nam.. I guess might do the same for today's episode too!! It's depressing to see Kim Geum soo sad:bawling:..

• Like 4

I've only watched episode 9, still waiting for subs for episode 10. But am I the only who is liking the drama happening now? I mean, I also ship Geum and Ok-Nam, but for me, it's nice to see them heartbroken before they get back together xD But you guys are right, the stories of the sidekicks should be lessened, since it is already episode 10! I think they should extend the number of episodes please! xD

As for the flow of the story, I think it's good and still interesting, it's confusing sometimes but it's good, just give more scenes for Ok-Nam pleaseeeee! lol. Anyway, I already know the husband so what interest me now is Professor Jung's past! I wanna know more about fairy Izy and the betrayal part! :heartbreak:

• Like 7

I really wonder what Ok Nam would feel after the kiss. Would she feel something special? Would she feel not right? Would she accept it with the thought that Jung is her husband so a little bit weird is okay? I dont know. If she act like she’s gonna accept the kiss/ or nothing feels wrong and continue believing that Jung is her husband, and later turns out that Kim Kim is her husband, and she leaves Jung to go to Kim or something like that, im gonna quit her. That feels just not good for me. (Kim kim was just so fine with Jung :lol:) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Guest aoikarin

I'm watching raw and seriously.. I'm getting tired of this draggy plot. I know Geumie is the husband and Ok Nam is really falling hard for Geumie at the moment. But the overselfish Jung really make me uncomfortable to watch this week episodes. I really lost interest in him as he's becoming a very very annoying person. His changing attitude to Geumie from nagging to overly demanding and acting mean to Geum really pissed me off. I'm upset that he told Geum not to like Ok Nam since he likes Ok Nam now.. WOOWW!!!  *Applause to screenwriter*.. Thank you and it's really a convenient way for me to lost my interest in Jung and rooting 100% for Kim Geum. I think I'm going to rewatch ep 9-10 only Geum's scene which only take total 15 min for 2 episode? :blink:

About Dr Lee.. I LOVE HER CHARACTER! She's annoying but Jung is more way annoying to watch now. kkkkkk.. strangely, i found it's very entertaining watching her scene distracting Jung away from Ok Nam. Go GO Go Dr Lee!!! I'm rooting for you too!!

Poor Yoon Hyun Min, my long legs oppa.. I blame the screenwriter to write his character being a jacka$$ .. I read translation in naver forum that his character is not same as in the webtoon.  In webtoon, Prof Jung is very charismatic (I really wish i could see and read the webtoon). In this drama, I've never seen a charismatic Jung. I saw nagging silly funny tsundere Jung who really cared for Geum like his own brother, and now  he's changing into a very selfish, annoying, mean clown Jung. *sigh* SORRY FOR THE RANTs!:crazy:

Edit: I just finished the last part of ep 10.. It's getting interesting as Geum started seeing the deer and Izy. I really hope he could remember his past life too as they lost in fairy land ilusions. I love the ending scene where Ok Nam really worries about kim kim. And yes, just like you guys predicted here Jung is being manipulative by claiming himself as her reincarnated husband now. Please repent soon Jung aaah!! (BTW, the kissing scene reminds me of Tamra the island, where the leading lady kissed both Male Leads.. hahahaha.. Lucky Fairy MCW!)

Edited by aoikarin
added post

Haven't seen or read the webtoon - so am hoping for a happy ending for Ok Nam.

I started watching this drama for Yoon Hyun Min - he was great in Tunnel, Witches Court, Heartless City and A Witch's Love.   His character in this one just doesn't showcase his talents.

• Like 3

Netizens comments for episode 10!

[Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter] Ep 10 spoilers, Seo Ji Hoon x Moon Chae Won x Yoon Hyun Min

I think everyone will die of frustration till episode 16, guys... This is hard.

I know they are not exactly live shooting, but they could easily edit some parts out,

Figure out this Oknam/Yihyun situation for once and for all, and give everyone what they really want:

Oknam and Kimkim.

Dolbae, Tale of Gyeryong Fairy's webtoon creator, posted pics watching the drama :wub:

• Like 4

I actually dont mind the heartbroken Geun for now. In typical drama the couple will go through the not-together-state before getting together at the end. This actually gives me hope that KimKim will end up with Ok Nam.   

This is probably the first drama in 2 years which makes me cant wait for next episode, as I ship for GeumNam so badlY

hate the kiss though, i mean i dislike the fact that OkNam does not avoid it. Oh well I guess I can only see her reaction or feeling in ep 11. Cant wait for next week

• Like 6

5 hours ago, maggierose said:

I really wonder what Ok Nam would feel after the kiss. Would she feel something special? Would she feel not right? Would she accept it with the thought that Jung is her husband so a little bit weird is okay? I dont know. If she act like she’s gonna accept the kiss/ or nothing feels wrong and continue believing that Jung is her husband, and later turns out that Kim Kim is her husband, and she leaves Jung to go to Kim or something like that, im gonna quit her. That feels just not good for me. (Kim kim was just so fine with Jung :lol:) 

Just based on the Ok Nam expression, i guess she started to doubt or feel anxious about her own feeling toward Yi Hyun but on the other side, she cannot deny that she "thought" he was her husband.

i rewatched the episode and during the car scene, there was an act where Kim Kim eat the boiled egg in a rush and he choked. Ok Nam warns him to eat slower and gave him a bottle of drink. 
that scene alone showed her husband habit to eat and drink in hurry. Ok nam during the 2 first episode gave Yi Hyun leaf in his drink so that he did not drink in a hurry coz he has a rush personality.

Oh dear Ok Nam.. you miss all the clue of your real husband coz you're to focus on something that unreal...

• Like 6

Some people were saying that its ok that KG heartbroken now cause in dramas the ones heart broken first usually get the girl in the end but NO now this is the other guy kissing the girl first, and in dramas its usually that the guy with first kiss will end up with the girl :bawling:

Sorry im just soo frustrated! Waiting a whole week to watch Guem Nam and now we get the kiss of ON  and prof. Seriously though, like i said before it would be sooo weird and out of character if ON chooses someone who is not her husband in past life cause what shows was that she loves him and her FAMILY dearly. Whats the point of showing that and happy family in past life so much if she ends up with the one who kills her husband?? Now netizens also think the same!!

I would hate ON sooo badlh if someone else played her cause i hate clueless characters, unintentionally hurt both male leads (but now prof is getting annoying so i dont mind him getting heart broken ugh) but i mean its Moon Chae Won so i cant really hate her hehe. That being said, now i hope SJH and MCW can appear in a different melodrama together. SJH doesnt have amazing acting skills yet but mannn his eyes say them allll. (Like netizens said) how can he have that look in his eyes when hes sooo young?

Now i want to read the webtoon but apparently someone said the webtoon is similar ish with so many scenes of prof Jung, is that true? Then where can i see Guem Nam scene :cry:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, latuadi said:

Just based on the Ok Nam expression, i guess she started to doubt or feel anxious about her own feeling toward Yi Hyun but on the other side, she cannot deny that she "thought" he was her husband.

i rewatched the episode and during the car scene, there was an act where Kim Kim eat the boiled egg in a rush and he choked. Ok Nam warns him to eat slower and gave him a bottle of drink. 
that scene alone showed her husband habit to eat and drink in hurry. Ok nam during the 2 first episode gave Yi Hyun leaf in his drink so that he did not drink in a hurry coz he has a rush personality.

Oh dear Ok Nam.. you miss all the clue of your real husband coz you're to focus on something that unreal...

Exactly, i saw that scene where Geum ate boiled egg too. She basically missed every important clues. Maybe Geum is right, her husband is the one who is being punished so his wife now is forgetting about him :( i just wish Oknam and Geumi have a lot more moment together because im in love with his eyes when he is with her.

Some korean netizens also said Moon Chae Won looks prettier whenever she is with Seo Ji Hoon so they call it chemistry explosion.

@aoikarin i like professor Lee either! Thanks to her ep 9 was a lot of fun. 

In the webtoon, Jung’s character was charismatic that people fall for him, but the drama somehow drowns his character down. If they do it to make Geum’s character shines more then i think they should increase Geum scenes. But they didnt. So i dont know what is their purpose.(Not to say, Korean netizens dont like Yoon Hyun Min face for this role and in their mind they dont find him charismatic before the drama started already). I personally like what he put on the show so im going to blame writer-nim for turning Jung into this.

Anyway, many are being pissed off by this drama editing and yet still wait for it because they support the actors and are curious. That is really torturing :joy: 

• Like 4

the writer make JYH a jealous person so it hard for me to like him. at lease KG show jealous.  but not do like JYH. by trying to take advantage of SOM.

i think KG is her husband their way to many scene that show he is her husband. unless the writer is just pulling our leg.

it will be sad if in the end SOM end up with JYH.  since KG love SOM so much.

• Like 4

Mind=blown

was not expecting that kiss. Wasn’t there some spoiler still posted a few pages ago of Geum and ON laying on grass with flowers in dark lit setting, looking like they about to kiss???

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Mind=blown

was not expecting that kiss. Wasn’t there some spoiler still posted a few pages ago of Geum and ON laying on grass with flowers in dark lit setting, looking like they about to kiss???

I definitely want Geum n Ok Nam kiss.. You mean the shooting near  han river.. 

Spoiler

Can someone spoil me? I heard that Ok Nam in Weston will recognize Jung is not her husband after their kiss.. But here it doesn't seem so!! 

Is this the one u r talking abt? 

• Like 1