Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

The last scene, omo when their hands just scraped and eyes met, wow my screen was on fire.  The way geumie looked at her, waahhhhh!!!   She is also feeling something for geumie but why is she neglecting???? Wae ok Namssi wae?

I enjoyed tonite's episode so much.

Omo the preview:tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

The last scene, omo when their hands just scraped and eyes met, wow my screen was on fire.  The way geumie looked at her, waahhhhh!!!   She is also feeling something for geumie but why is she neglecting???? Wae ok Namssi wae?

I enjoyed tonite's episode so much.

Omo the preview:tears:

That was a chemistry explosion!! I was literally screaming!! GeumNam chemistry is no joke.. A slight touch was soo much sizzling!! :heart:

P. S. Geumi would be sad tmrw!! I don't wanna see him sad.. Ok Nam y r u hurting Guemi? When u also feel the vibes!! 

--------------------------

It seems that izy saw who the letter of bausae was for.. I guess it's for Ok Nam

• Like 4

Mygaaaaad the look on their faces. Make a lion already. These two cuties! 

• LOL 7

This weeks' episode hasn't even started airing but I'm excited to what will happen in next weeks' airing :D:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Annyeong everyone :D

I have a new fave actor from this drama and he is Kim Min Kyu as Park Shin Sun.

f131843202563406000(0).png

I have just started with Cleaning With Passion For Now and he's there too. Much cuter with short hair :wub:

20181116200956.jpg

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :D

I have a new fave actor from this drama and he is Kim Min Kyu as Park Shin Sun.

I have just started with Cleaning With Passion For Now and he's there too. Much cuter with short hair :wub:

Annyeong... wow he does look so different.  He sure is funny, with the other fairies.  Yesterday's episode had quite a few comical scenes that made me laugh.    However, not sure what is going to happen at the end of tonight's episode, someone's heart might be broken.  

My favourite character, JS the cat.  Just so happened today is also Mina's birthday.  HB.

Spoiler

• Like 7

I hated professor Jung :rage:a lot in previous episode.. Even though I wasn't a fan of the character, but I didn't hate him.. But now I hate him, who is he to dictate Kim Geum to not love Ok Nam.. Kim Geum was the first person to love her but him being soo jealous.. He clearly noticed that Ok Nam looks at Kim Geum differently during the time when she was talking abt her hubby's forgotten face n that time when they were talking on the bench.. Y is he doing like that!! 

rpppmRE.jpg

Finally we can see that Professor Jung feeling that izy is a part of him n telling her to take revenge n the similar it happened with deer,  he was unable to move n the deer told him to repent!! But still the face of woodcutter while dieing which the deer looked was blurry!! . Well we r still unknown from the fact whom did Bausae wrote the letter for n now whom did Izy write the letter for? They both seemed close but y did she blame him or resent him? Plus it seems the deer was a part of the death of woodcutter.. 

Ok Nam clearly felt something when Guem grabbed her n when their hands brushed n when he told stuff abt her hubby, she clearly blushed n looks at him with awe.. But her mind which is fixed on the fact that professor Jung is hubby,  doesn't wanna let him go.. We can clearly see her confusions in preview.. She is experiencing what she never experienced!!. Plus the characters she mentioned abt her husband clearly states the person was naive n didn't know any tricks like Geumi:wub:. I hope uri Geumi's heart isn't broken by something in tonight's episode!! Waiting for flower couple GeumNam:wub:

jRri77p.jpg

• Like 9

I know that it was super selfish of Professor Jung to tell Geum not to like the fairy but for some reason, I still ship the Professor and the fairy together (been doing that since the beginning of the series...) I feel like my expectations of the ship is so high, if they don't come together, I'd be a little sad.

Izy showing up and choking Jung during the lecture was strange for me. Revenge? Revenge for what? (Maybe someone can enlighten me on this one.) And then the deer showed up and saw the woodcutter dead at the foot of the mountain. So does that mean that Jung was the woodcutter since he was approached by the deer? #puzzlingplot

One good thing was the three other fairies finally found their way to Ok-nam! I was so happy to see that!

On 12/3/2018 at 10:20 PM, icyphoenix said:

That was a chemistry explosion!! I was literally screaming!! GeumNam chemistry is no joke.. A slight touch was soo much sizzling!! :heart:

P. S. Geumi would be sad tmrw!! I don't wanna see him sad.. Ok Nam y r u hurting Guemi? When u also feel the vibes!! 

--------------------------

It seems that izy saw who the letter of bausae was for.. I guess it's for Ok Nam

For some reason, I also think Izy's letter was for Ok-nam as well. :lol: 

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images including IG.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guys, melohwa is translating netizens comments about the drama!

[Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter] Ep 9 spoilers, Seo Ji Hoon x Moon Chae Won x Yoon Hyun Min

Looks like most people are frustrated by the lack of Kimkim and Oknam scenes lol 

Tbh, while reading the webtoon I felt like Professor Yihyun had more importance in the story than everyone else, but Kimkim was always a webtoon fan favorite... And now, it's still the same. #teamkimkim

Anyway, tonight is the 10th episode already, oh my god!! 

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, hazelyeot said:

Guys, melohwa is translating netizens comments about the drama!

[Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter] Ep 9 spoilers, Seo Ji Hoon x Moon Chae Won x Yoon Hyun Min

Looks like most people are frustrated by the lack of Kimkim and Oknam scenes lol 

Tbh, while reading the webtoon I felt like Professor Yihyun had more importance in the story than everyone else, but Kimkim was always a webtoon fan favorite... And now, it's still the same. #teamkimkim

Anyway, tonight is the 10th episode already, oh my god!! 

It's frustrating to see less of Kim Guemi n Ok Nam scenes as in the preview they always show them having a sparkling moment n in the episode that is shown at last or shown at last episode.. I m one of the viewer who practically see the 1 hr n more episode for the less than 5 minutes appearance of Kim Geumi n Ok Nam scenes.. Plus the crazy epilogues.. I really don't find it interesting!! 

@xprosperity that's a good perception too!! But one thing he felt izy was from inside him n the deer told him to repent? What is it for? The mystery is still on coz we don't have a clear face of woodcutter.. But my interest for Professor Jung is becoming nil coz of his character itself!! I think nothing of his past can justify his attitude towards Geumi who has never left him alone n has always cared for him.. Even his mother did the same.. He should have at least taken that into consideration!! 

P. S. I want MCW n SJH in another melodramatic historical drama.. Gosh his eyes r soo expressive.. 

• Like 7

The deer appear infront of Yi Hyun and told him "you know the truth. I'm you"

And he fall

In my opinion, it is near the end of the story and the production need to prolong the episode. 

Even today, most of the screen is about the sidekick. The trio, Geum mother, professor Lee. 

We got less and less Ok Nam-Geum scene

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, latuadi said:

The deer appear infront of Yi Hyun and told him "you know the truth. I'm you"

And he fall

Finally the truth is out!! 

18 minutes ago, latuadi said:

In my opinion, it is near the end of the story and the production need to prolong the episode. 

Even today, most of the screen is about the sidekick. The trio, Geum mother, professor Lee. 

We got less and less Ok Nam-Geum scene

I guess this show could have been perfect if everything was sorted out properly.. Many of the scenes r just meaningless or isn't connected to leads n some overreacted actions by sidekicks n Dr. Lee.. She acts out very annoyingly!! I just forward their scenes.. Sometimes it isn't even comic.. Again less Ok Nam n Guemi scenes!! Hope at last few episodes we get more scenes of them

The handsome Guem

• Like 3

Kim kim saw Yi Hyun and Ok Nam kissing.. episode end T.T 

Preview Next week

kim kim sadly share his story that he felt more close to Ok Nam. Jeom soon-ie kissing with the camera-student

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, latuadi said:

Kim kim saw Yi Hyun and Ok Nam kissing.. episode end T.T 

Preview Next week

kim kim sadly share his story that he felt more close to Ok Nam. Jeom soon-ie kissing with the camera-student

Finally I can cry out loud:bawling:.. Poor Guemi.. My heart aches for him.. How could Ok Nam do this to him:bawling:

• Sad 2