Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

I agree but Professor Jung made a point, does it matter if he’s her husband? Besides wanting to meet him so she can get her clothing back to go to fairy realm, she wants to be with the reincarnation of her husband because she believes he is the only one for her.

But now that she is in this love triangle

and things are more complex, it comes down to whether she loves the guy because he’s the reincarnation of her husband or because of who he is now despite whether or not he’s her husband from past life. Hope I make sense. Basically she shouldn’t fall in love with the man cause he’s her past husband but because he’s someone she couldn’t help falling for at this very moment in present time.

I was thinking that was the case by how she was thinking about the backhug KG gave her. But then later on she flashed back to Professor. So I’m split between who she truly likes because she thinks of both of them. Maybe she loves Professor jung because she thinks he’s her husband and because of being friends in his pst life, share a familiar connection. But she is in love with KG and doesn’t realize it because she is devoted to her husband not knowing he is really the one who is her husband. So her feelings for him are not rooted from a memory but the present experiences she said shared with him.

It can go another way too (if Professor jung isn’t the husband) where after ON finds out that Prof isn’t her past life husband, it’s too late cause she has already fallen for him. It won’t matter that he’s the husband or not (cause he asked her that when he confessed). I think she will be a refreshing light to his lonely pain that he’s endured through the cycle of his lives. 

I like this show cause the plot is pretty unpredictable and leaves a lot of room for theories.

Love it!!! You’re onto something. Just cause Professor jung is the fire god doesn’t mean he’s not the husband too. Maybe ON had mistaken the woodcutter as the wind god when really all that time he was the fire god.

Now what is everyone’s take on the mystery behind that accessory she holds dear? Not sure what to call it but the one that hung on a tree during woodcutter past life and she has a flashback where a deer (that looks so much like Bambi) appears warning her about her husband.

You could be onto something if Prof. Jung was the fire god and not the wind god's reincarnation! 

For one, he may have been the woodcutter in his past life before he was a fire god which explains how he "kept the house warm" with leftover fire log. Then again, this is a total theory. It's totally an open plot still!

8 hours ago, paww22 said:

It was Jeom Seon that Prof Jung saw

Ooh. No wonder it seemed like it was the little child actor eating the drumsticks... It was Jeom Soon indeed... But it still doesn't explain how Prof. Jung saw Jeom soon's past self... :(

• Like 5

5 hours ago, philosophie said:

It can go another way too (if Professor jung isn’t the husband) where after ON finds out that Prof isn’t her past life husband, it’s too late cause she has already fallen for him. It won’t matter that he’s the husband or not (cause he asked her that when he confessed). I think she will be a refreshing light to his lonely pain that he’s endured through the cycle of his lives.

Oh, I like this. Maybe the story will turn out this way and she'll get a chance to be with Professor Jung in the end.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, aoikarin said:

The embroidery on necktie that ON gave to Geum was a butterfly. (I took it as a hint from the writer) 

Yes chingu the butterfly on the pouch and Geum’s neck tie made me think it’s a hint that he was one who made it! That means it was her husband not the deer who gave it and the reason why Jung didn’t recognize it when she showed it to him at the campus coffee shop. Another big indicator that he’s the husband/father was him touching the egg. After all these centuries, the egg reacts to none other than Geum? And says abouji (dad)?

What it seems so far is that Geum is remembering his past life as the wind fairy first while for Jung it’s the opposite. Her remembered his past life as either husband/deer, then a child (little girl?) stuck inside some storage with crows outside. And then I think Jung is now starting to have flashbacks of his past life as fire god?

to me, ON's first guess that Woodcutter was Bausae's reincarnation was correct. However, her second guess that Jung was Bausae's reincarnation or (her thought to be past life husband's reincarnation) was wrong. 

You could definetly be into something! The woodcutter was the wind god and ON had recognized him correctly. But now in present time she is recognizing incorrectly. I’ve always wondered if maybe the woodcutter did have Jungs face and now the reason why Jung looks the way he is is because he either has the face of the man who saved him (maybe woodcutter died saving Bambi) or he/she prayed to the gods to give them the face of person that the one they love, loves. Then again...

It’s possible that Bausae's love letter was for ON but he's too shy to tell her (just like present Geum, never confess to her directly, but only told Jung).. However, he found out Izy also fell for ON. The love for similar gender was against the nature, that's why Izy was banished from the fairy realm. Izy thought Bausae was the one who told their master but in fact he wasn't but another fairy did (Could it be Dr Lee? LOL). When Izy was punished to mortal world, Bausae who felt responsible for Izy followed her to mortal world (I know I made Bausae as noble idiot here... HAHAHA you know I'm a very biased Geum's fan).  That's why until present life, Bausae as Geum keeps Izy, the Prof Jung accompanied. He never left the poor soul Jung alone. Even the chuseok day, Geum dragged Prof Jung to his home since he really didn't want Jung being alone, feeling left behind. 

So seeing how things keep making a twist and turn I’m not sure if B’s confession letter was for ON or IZY. And if back then, IZY was in love B or ON. We do know she felt betrayal, especially for IZY (in the flashback she focuses in on him). And back in the episode when ON had a flashback about how they would bring IZY peaches when she was suffering consequences Hooke ON did lying about not being a fairy), they talked about something where there was a fire in the city and IZY decided to burn the rest of the place down (if memory serves correct). I think this was why she was punished, not because of her taboo feelings for ON. 

10 hours ago, Kor Yer Chang said:

@aoikarin

That's how I feel too. A thought that I have. What if it's just a misunderstanding that Izy thought Bausae betrayed her but he didn't. That's why it's weird how in the beginning of episode 5, she said one day both Izy and Bausae disappeared. Like as if she's implying both of them disappeared at the same time. And we know in the newer episodes, the master of Northern Star did kicked Izy out of the fairy realm. 

Yeah I think IZY thinks he betrayed her because only he and ON knew about her decision about the fire or burning down something. I do think it’s a misunderstanding and B didn’t actuslly snitch on her. Unless he did and that was why he went to earth, cause he felt guilty. But then something must have happened that he too died and was reincarnated. So this also begs the question, what happened to B that he had to become reincarnated too?

@xprosperity I think Jung is for sure the fire god. After the black out, what were chances that not only Geum saw Jung as his last incarnation, but Jung even lit a candle (wow guess Geum not only one with special abilities, take that mr rational). But of course now this begs the question, who’s the deer and who’s the husband? It was interesting Jung mentioned seeing her bathe, cause then she states later on her and her husband never did, thinking Jung meant their first meeting when she was just bathing. But really jungs memory was when he saw her as a deer. The deer knew where she lived when it came to warn her. So it’s possible Bambi had been there before and seen the kids, which also explains why Jung saw the image of little JS. And why he also murmurs in his drunkenness (when JS brings him to ON in her tiger form in the earlier episodes) ‘I’m sorry you grew up without a father.’

@Aziraphale I think or rather want ON to fall in love with a guy not because she thinks he is her husband, but just because she couldn’t help falling in love with him. Because the way it is going, if she does choose Geum then it was cause she fell for him while thinking someone else was her husband and after she finds out he is the real husband, so she fell for him as the person he is now, not cause of his past incarnation. If she chooses Jung, then maybe she was so adamant about him being her husband because she wanted to a reason for why she was so drawn to him and after finding out he isn’t, has already reached point of no return for her feelings for Jung.

• Like 7

Just jumping in here....

I just finished watching episode 8, and can I say ugh! Or ack! I'm TOTALLY confused. I don't know who to root for and not be disappointed in the end. I don't like this feeling!  At first I really liked Kim Kim, cause he's so doggone sweet, (and his celestial self is quite handsome too), and then I refocused myself because MCW & YHM are supposed to be the leads, and in kdrama land 99.9% of the time the main leads are the OTP.  But 

Spoiler

...then I hear that in the webtoon its Kim Kim that ended up being her husband, and...

...now confused again. 

The drama is really cute, but I don't like not knowing who she's going to end up with for sure. BIG SIGH..... :/

• Like 6

3 hours ago, philosophie said:

Yes chingu the butterfly on the pouch and Geum’s neck tie made me think it’s a hint that he was one who made it! That means it was her husband not the deer who gave it and the reason why Jung didn’t recognize it when she showed it to him at the campus coffee shop. Another big indicator that he’s the husband/father was him touching the egg. After all these centuries, the egg reacts to none other than Geum? And says abouji (dad)?

What it seems so far is that Geum is remembering his past life as the wind fairy first while for Jung it’s the opposite. Her remembered his past life as either husband/deer, then a child (little girl?) stuck inside some storage with crows outside. And then I think Jung is now starting to have flashbacks of his past life as fire god?

You could definetly be into something! The woodcutter was the wind god and ON had recognized him correctly. But now in present time she is recognizing incorrectly. I’ve always wondered if maybe the woodcutter did have Jungs face and now the reason why Jung looks the way he is is because he either has the face of the man who saved him (maybe woodcutter died saving Bambi) or he/she prayed to the gods to give them the face of person that the one they love, loves. Then again...

So seeing how things keep making a twist and turn I’m not sure if B’s confession letter was for ON or IZY. And if back then, IZY was in love B or ON. We do know she felt betrayal, especially for IZY (in the flashback she focuses in on him). And back in the episode when ON had a flashback about how they would bring IZY peaches when she was suffering consequences Hooke ON did lying about not being a fairy), they talked about something where there was a fire in the city and IZY decided to burn the rest of the place down (if memory serves correct). I think this was why she was punished, not because of her taboo feelings for ON. 

Yeah I think IZY thinks he betrayed her because only he and ON knew about her decision about the fire or burning down something. I do think it’s a misunderstanding and B didn’t actuslly snitch on her. Unless he did and that was why he went to earth, cause he felt guilty. But then something must have happened that he too died and was reincarnated. So this also begs the question, what happened to B that he had to become reincarnated too?

@xprosperity I think Jung is for sure the fire god. After the black out, what were chances that not only Geum saw Jung as his last incarnation, but Jung even lit a candle (wow guess Geum not only one with special abilities, take that mr rational). But of course now this begs the question, who’s the deer and who’s the husband? It was interesting Jung mentioned seeing her bathe, cause then she states later on her and her husband never did, thinking Jung meant their first meeting when she was just bathing. But really jungs memory was when he saw her as a deer. The deer knew where she lived when it came to warn her. So it’s possible Bambi had been there before and seen the kids, which also explains why Jung saw the image of little JS. And why he also murmurs in his drunkenness (when JS brings him to ON in her tiger form in the earlier episodes) ‘I’m sorry you grew up without a father.’

@Aziraphale I think or rather want ON to fall in love with a guy not because she thinks or he is her husband, but just because she couldn’t help falling in love with him. Because the way it is going, if she does choose Geum then it was cause she fell for him while thinking someone else was her husband and after she finds out he is the real husband, so she fell for him as the person he is now, not cause of his past incarnation. If she chooses Jung, then maybe she was so adamant about him being her husband because she wanted to  plain why she was so drawn to him and after finding out he isn’t, has already reached point of no return for her feelings for Jung.

This post significantly summarizes my thoughts about this drama.

26 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

Just jumping in here....

I just finished watching episode 8, and can I say ugh! Or ack! I'm TOTALLY confused. I don't know who to root for and not be disappointed in the end. I don't like this feeling!  At first I really liked Kim Kim, cause he's so doggone sweet, (and his celestial self is quite handsome too), and then I refocused myself because MCW & YHM are supposed to be the leads, and in kdrama land 99.9% of the time the main leads are the OTP.  But 

Hide contents

...then I hear that in the webtoon its Kim Kim that ended up being her husband, and...

...now confused again. 

The drama is really cute, but I don't like not knowing who she's going to end up with for sure. BIG SIGH..... :/

I ship GeumNam Couple as well. I think Kim Geum's so sweet around ON, and I think ON's already taking notice of KG as well since the last episode especially with the obvious signs that KG sends (i.e. favorite chicke part). 

All in all, It'd be nice to have the second lead have the main lead in this drama. To have justice for all those warm and good second leads of dramas past and to those viewers who suffered second lead syndrome to no end. And I think K-netz are agreeing on this one with all the comments about KG-ON chemistry.

7 hours ago, xprosperity said:

You could be onto something if Prof. Jung was the fire god and not the wind god's reincarnation! 

For one, he may have been the woodcutter in his past life before he was a fire god which explains how he "kept the house warm" with leftover fire log. Then again, this is a total theory. It's totally an open plot still!

Ooh. No wonder it seemed like it was the little child actor eating the drumsticks... It was Jeom Soon indeed... But it still doesn't explain how Prof. Jung saw Jeom soon's past self... :(

I think there're still backstories that's left still to be explained. My hunch is that the deer (Prof. Jung past life) was  close to ON's family back then thus explained the question.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

wow, you guys are really such into detail and took the words out of my mouth.

I will not spill any clues from the webtoon, just based on the drama until episode 8. 

To be honest, i cannot be more suspicious that actually, izy is falling into Ok Nam. There's a scene where Pa geun seong played the gayageum, Izy and Ok Nam sitting together in heaven realm, you guys can saw clearly whose eyes catch whose. While Ok Nam looking dearly toward Pa geun seong that played the music, Izy is staring into Ok Nam. 
And based on just Izy and Pa Geun Seong came from the same country, they naturally closed friend and share sorrow compare to Ok Nam and the other two relationship. this catapult how Yi Hyun and Kim Kim close bromance. How Kim kim always didn't want to leave Yi Hyun alone.
During the flying love letter scene, Ok Nam yelling "one day i will make rice wrap with that lotus leaf". The camera panned to Izy and the lotus fan. Izy heard Ok nam saying related with lotus rice wrap. Ok Nam didn't clearly says she's making that food for Pa geun Seong. So we can assume that Ok Nam just says they will make it and three of them can eat together.  Jump into the present when  Ok Nam gives rice to Yi Hyun, he said "finally i can eat the rice". He reminiscences that situation where he as Izy, heard Ok Nam yelling about lotus rice wrap.

I do agree that one of the reason maybe Izy jealous toward Pa Geun Seong coz Ok Nam loves him, and this can lead to the deer saying "you need to be careful about the guy that lived in your house"

The situation is what if the deer remember all his past lives, as a fire goddess, as a child that locked in the wood room and also as the deer, that's why he held the grudge toward Bausae but Pa geun seong/Bausae didn't remember any of his past life.

ps ; of course there is more reason than just jealousy that made the deer says such thing to Ok Nam. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, philosophie said:

I’ve always wondered if maybe the woodcutter did have Jungs face and now the reason why Jung looks the way he is is because he either has the face of the man who saved him (maybe woodcutter died saving Bambi) or he/she prayed to the gods to give them the face of person that the one they love, loves. Then again...

So far we saw three versions of ON husband's face.

1. On's version : It's Jung's face. However, as she's been through 7 centuries without seeing her husband, her memory has faded. ON told us that she forgets how her husband look but she still remembers his personality very well. As she jumped into conclusion that Jung was reincarnation of her husband, that's why we, the audience keep seeing Jung's face as her husband every time she narrates the story about her husband.

2. Jung's version:  Jung was dreaming about the fairy met her husband in the very beginning of the show.. he saw blurred face of the husband, flashing scenes about the fairy and  her husband (with ON's narration). We the audience and fans recognized it was Yoon Hyun Min actor. But once again, it's Jung's version. He can't differentiate whether he only seeing the scene from far distance or he's the one who really experienced it.

3. Geum's version: He's very aware (not dreaming) that he saw himself in the past life that he was a woodcutter, hugged her and had conversation with her.

To be honest, i really wish the production keep blurred the husband face and using another actor to act as the woodcutter for On's version just like the other show. I choose ON's memory about her husband's personality that matched with Geum's version as the woodcutter, made Geum is the Wind Fairy, woodcutter and a person ON falls in love with.

I believed Geum is ON's love interest because :

the effect of ON seen as a beautiful lady in the eyes of ordinary human. I keep wondering why some human can see ON as beautiful lady instead of her old lady appearance like the flower hair clip vendor, the salesman ahjussi who sold clothes to ON, Dr LEE? and all happened whenever ON's seen with Geum. I think whenever, ON was with Geum, she's happy and feels love (subsconciously). That's why the eyes of human who seeing ON's in love will keep seeing her in her youthful beautiful fairy form. However, it doesn't happen to ON who was seen with Jung. In other people's eyes, they saw Jung with an old Lady barista instead of beautiful lady. Remember ep 5 the student keep teasing ON the old lady barista claimed to be a fairy while Jung demanded her to deny her existence as fairy. Ep 7, Jung strudents gossiping that Jung was weird behaving to old lady barista. They couldn't see the true form of ON. What they saw just Jung and old lady. 

* ON's blushing after sharing dream with Geum, and she became blossomed lotus. Definitely it tells us she fell in love with Geum

* just like Geum, ON keeps talking about Geum and always holds him to stay longer with her.

ON's concern and affection to Jung.. clearly just because her head told her Jung is the reincarnation of her husband, she should treat him well. She sincerely treat Jung well because it's her fairy nature and she's being comfortable with Jung, because he is indeed the reincarnation of her dearest longing friend, Izy the fire fairy

• Like 9

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

I think you're on to something about the bathing scene. My perspective was that it was Jung's memory as Izy since ON was facing and speaking to him(who I suppose was Izy) and fairies tend to bathe together as we've seen before. Both Izy and Jung have been abandoned in their lives. I know nothing about that shady bambi though, that part is confusing me.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

i've read the webtoon. about the death of the woodcutter. i know who did it. If the screenwriter really follows the webtoon storyline. well, it's geum was the husband. 

Edited by Jillia
Please put possible spoilers in spoiler tags, thanks! :)
  • Like 9

Soo many theories!! Now I m totally confused!! 

@aoikarin chingu, ur theories r just soo precise n accurate.. I love ur analysis of GuemNam:heart:.. 

I m being strong in believe that Guemi is the hubby as the egg responded to his father calling him father.. He was lost searching for his father.. I don't believe that the person who loved his father soo much can't recognize his father? Red fairy is fiery in nature, if she was the past of woodcutter.. I don't think their nature would match.. As Ok Nam said her hubby was clumsy, kind natured which is very close to Kim Guemi n bausae!! 

I m very curious abt Red fairy being punished.. When she was punished in front all the fairies, where was Ok Nam who always sticked together with bausae n izy? Ok Nam saying that they disappeared.. Didn't the others tell her abt izy's punishment? Why would they hide the fact abt Izy n bausae to Ok Nam? 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@aoikarin chingu, ur theories r just soo precise n accurate.. I love ur analysis of GuemNam:heart:.. 

I m being strong in believe that Guemi is the hubby as the egg responded to his father calling him father.. He was lost searching for his father.. I don't believe that the person who loved his father soo much can't recognize his father? Red fairy is fiery in nature, if she was the past of woodcutter.. I don't think their nature would match.. As Ok Nam said her hubby was clumsy, kind natured which is very close to Kim Guemi n bausae!! 

I m very curious abt Red fairy being punished.. When she was punished in front all the fairies, where was Ok Nam who always sticked together with bausae n izy? Ok Nam saying that they disappeared.. Didn't the others tell her abt izy's punishment? Why would they hide the fact abt Izy n bausae to Ok Nam? 

I've agreed with you with regards to Jeom Dal. I also think that Jeom Dal is connected to KG in some way, maybe he'd sought out the whereabouts of his father on his previous reincarnation and may have gotten clues on it, that's why he is highly sensitive with KG's touches even for a split second.

Team KG-ON:heart:

• Like 6

I like everyone's theories.  Now I think I need to go back and watch again from the beginning with a fresh set of eyes. Just might do that this weekend :)

p.s. @aoikarin , l agree with you. I too wish that the production company would have blurred the face of Ok Nam's husband as well. 

• Like 9

I'm still thinking the reason why people can see ON's transformation eventhough they are non from fairy's realm.. So far I can only think about this.. lol

First I thought it was Ok Nam's ability to let people seeing her true form.. but it wasn't feel right since I saw the surprised face of Ok Nam when Jung bombarding her with questions how she transformed from old lady to young lady to fairy lady.  It means, Ok Nam herself thought that she appears like a normal old lady in other people's eyes and only family and immortal will be able to see her true form. That explain her ahjummoni's fashion style!! She adjust her fashion to the age that other people see her. Since Jung asked Ok Nam directly how she do the transformation, Jung knew Jeom Soon's name, and the sound of him when he's in the toilet made Ok Nam jumped into conclusion that Jung is the reincarnation of her husband.

She isn't aware and doesn't even know that Geum is actually seeing her in beautiful fairy form since Geum never tells her.

So I think, the unaware ON's feeling of love and sincere love from Geum, creates magic air that enable ordinary people to see them PHYSICALLY as a beautiful couple (they are indeed beautiful inside out!!). So I think there will be no trouble for Geum to marry ON in the future. Being together with Geum, Ok Nam will be seen as young and beautiful as she was in her true fairy form. No one will see Geum is marrying old grandma. It means, Ok nam will be able to dress up beautifully like other young ladies, like Dr Lee ( I love her fashion!!).. It really frustrates me to see beautiful Moon Chae Won in the same old fashion dress (eventhough she still look gorgeous in ahjumma's dress)

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

I'm still thinking the reason why people can see ON's transformation eventhough they are non from fairy's realm.. So far I can only think about this.. lol

First I thought it was Ok Nam's ability to let people seeing her true form.. but it wasn't feel right since I saw the surprised face of Ok Nam when Jung bombarding her with questions how she transformed from old lady to young lady to fairy lady.  It means, Ok Nam herself thought that she appears like a normal old lady in other people's eyes and only family and immortal will be able to see her true form. That explain her ahjummoni's fashion style!! She adjust her fashion to the age that other people see her. Since Jung asked Ok Nam directly how she do the transformation, Jung knew Jeom Soon's name, and the sound of him when he's in the toilet made Ok Nam jumped into conclusion that Jung is the reincarnation of her husband.

She isn't aware and doesn't even know that Geum is actually seeing her in beautiful fairy form since Geum never tells her.

So I think, the unaware ON's feeling of love and sincere love from Geum, creates magic air that enable ordinary people to see them PHYSICALLY as a beautiful couple (they are indeed beautiful inside out!!). So I think there will be no trouble for Geum to marry ON in the future. Being together with Geum, Ok Nam will be seen as young and beautiful as she was in her true fairy form. No one will see Geum is marrying old grandma. It means, Ok nam will be able to dress up beautifully like other young ladies, like Dr Lee ( I love her fashion!!).. It really frustrates me to see beautiful Moon Chae Won in the same old fashion dress (eventhough she still look gorgeous in ahjumma's dress)

That IG post was lmao funny!! Laub laub situations!! :lol:By seeing all the stuff I guess it's the effect of Guem being near OK Nam that ppl see her as young n beautiful lady!! The way they r always happy n glowing together when they r together!! This is the only viable explanation for her appearing as young woman in others eyes!! 

I would love to see Ok Nam dressing up beautifully!! 

By seeing the preview when Guemi said that Ok Nam is beautiful!! I remembered the past episode where Ok Nam asks manager cho that would her hubby still tell her that she is beautiful? I guess finally she is able to hear it!! 

Cuties:kiss_wink:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I m very curious abt Red fairy being punished.. When she was punished in front all the fairies, where was Ok Nam who always sticked together with bausae n izy? Ok Nam saying that they disappeared.. Didn't the others tell her abtizy's punishment? Why would they hide the fact abt Izy n bausae to Ok Nam? 

Nice thought! Why Ok Nam didn't know the punishment? 

1 hour ago, aoikarin said:

I'm still thinking the reason why people can see ON's they are non from .. So far I can only think about this..

First I thought it was Ok Nam's ability to let people seeing her true form.. it right since I saw the surprised face of Ok Nam when Jung bombarding her with questions how she transformed from old lady to to fairy lady.  It means, Ok Nam herself thought that she appears like a normal old lady in other people's eyes and only family and immortal will be able to see her true form. That her fashion style!! She her fashion to the age that other people see her. Since Jung asked Ok Nam directly how she do the transformation, Jung knew Jeom Soon's name, and the sound of him when he's the toilet made Ok Nam jumped into conclusion that Jung is the reincarnation of her husband.

She isn't aware and doesn't even know that Geum is actually seeing her in since Geum never tells her.

So I think, the unaware ON's feeling of love and sincere love from Geum, creates magic air that  ordinary people to see them PHYSICALLY as a beautiful couple (they are indeed beautiful inside out!!). So I think there will be no trouble for Geum to marry ON in the future. Being together with Geum, Ok Nam will be seen as young and beautiful as she was in her true fairy form. No one will see Geum is marrying old grandma. It means, Ok namwill be able to dress up beautifully like other young ladies, like Dr Lee I love her fashion!!).. It really frustrates me to see beautiful Moon Chae Won in the same old fashion dress ( she still look gorgeous in dress)

I thought Ok Nam knew that Geum sees her as a young lady but no she didn't! I even thought that the reason why they can see Ok Nam in young form is because they are all immortals, but your theories guys were absolutely correct. Whenever Geum is beside her, she looks young!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

Ok im the biggest fan of dramas that we dont know who the male lead is HAHAHA i mean i hate it at the same time but the curiosity keeps me watching. And this used to happen with I can hear you voice before hehe, my poor lee jong suk was so hurt broken at the start.

Anyways back to this drama. Im team Kim Guem for sure! I have watched a few drama of this actor in the past but i barely remember him, but now i sure do hehe. Hes just so sweet, innocent, kind! Same goes to our fairy ON, Moon chae won may not be as beautiful as other actresses but she does have an image of a kind, elegant woman. 

Ok now its my thought on who ON ends up with. ON is someone who would put her family above all else, so she would definitely choose whoever is her husband and I dont think she would just go with her feeling in the present timeline. Yep for me, it doesnt matter if shes blushing while thinking of KG kindness or worrying a little too much for the professor. ON loves her family in previous life (the husband and her children) and all the scenes have showed us that she was the happiest with them. Now imagine she would end up with a total stranger who is NOT the father of her children, woudnt it be weird considering her personality? 

Thats why im hoping KG is the husband, and not just the wind god (?) or the dear. It would make more sense since he seems to have better connection with her children and together they would be a happy family :) whereas the professor doesnt seem to like her daughter so much. Honestly though, they wouldnt just have characters such as daughter and son for nothing. Im keeping my hope high since KG could remember exactly what happened in the previous life hugging her from the back hehe. But thats all i got from it.

Anyways ill just wait for next week to find more hints (im loving this they keep leaving hints for us to figure out hehe)

• Like 7