Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

@hanamee my question to you. Warning to the rest dont open.. haha its regarding the spoiler question. 

Spoiler

Wah so its really KG who will be with ON in the end. What a twist.. thanks for the spoiler. But it seems ON already has heart set for prof Jung. Pity too that Prof Jung also feel the same. So in the end prof jung ended alone? Wah i hope she can get 2 guys lol... i really honestly difficult to choose.

I dont feel so much age gap between KG and ON actually. The actress is so pretty and look young.. and the actor also eventhough young feel quite matured.

• Like 10

hello @Lawyerh !

** SPOILER WARNING AGAIN **:lol:

Spoiler

Based on what I know from the webtoon, yes it's KG. but still we can't tell if they will change it on the drama. I will not tell more about Prof Jung for now, but for sure everything will make sense once his real reincarnation is revealed. ^_^

yes MCW even pointed that out about SJH. She said that he's so young, but he looks matured because he is tall, he is even taller than YHM. :lol:

• Like 12

I like interaction between prof Jung and Mrs. Fairy.. they look interesting... funny.. push - pull relationship... Their relationship make the story alive.. not plain or boring relationship... 

So sad if they can't be couple..:unsure:

I just hope prof jung not broken heart at the ending....

• Like 8

@RPM Thx for sharing.. Finally I take this drama to replace "Guest" I haven't got addicted yet.. since I still can't move on totally from HP, CY and GY.. At least this crazy fun ride drama divert some of my attention. :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

Here's some of my thoughts after watching ep 1-6. To anyone here, let me remind you again SPOILER ALERT.. 

I haven't read the webtoon, but I believe,  The husband is KIM GEUM too.. This remind me to husband hunting game in Reply series.. hahahaha.. but this time not only husband hunting game but who's the father guessing game too! KG step up as husband candidate in ep 6 really remind me of TAEK, the husband in reply 88 who stepped in as candidate in ep 6  OMG TVN is so naughty!!

Back to the drama for me it's obvious and straightforward that KG is the husband... for more than 699 years, his traits and personality didn't change at all. He's the deity who fell into mortal world. He still have same Deity's quality with special abilities too. I really wonder the love letter he wrote for (for Fairy Sun, or Red Fairy?) And I'm very curious how he ended up in mortal world instead of being immortal. Did he following Red fairy fall to human world? Or Did Red Fairy do something that made two of them fell into human world?

The drama shows Prof JYH is indeed the red fairy's reincarnation. Red Fairy's character didn't change at all... very strong, tomboyish, daring, hot blooded,but righteous and very warm hearted (tsundere). The scene where YH dreamed he flied up high in the sky with other fairies showed he is indeed one of the fairy. He remembered in his dream that Fairy Sun was bathing with him(her) means she's one of the fairy who was taking a bath with fairy Sun. When he went to KG's village, some elders mistook him as KG's wife. LOL, I think those elders had ability to see real soul of JYH. When he saw JS (in her tiger form), he saw her as a little girl without a pinky, sitting on the grave it means he was the deer who looked after JS who was stitting on her father's grave. I think, the deer was involved with the death of ON's father/JS's dad, that's why in his dream, Prof Jung feel sorry for JS not growing without father. To me, it looks like Red Fairy was harshly punished. She was punished with painful stomachache, punished as a deer who had been chased by the hunters, punished as jung Yi Hyun with horrifying childhood nightmares. I found her reincarnated lives were hunted and couldn't enjoy her life peacefully. I really want to see more about her stories since hers is very interesting. 

About JS's brother, there's a scene that her brother left her and chased after his father.  The day their father didn't return, it 's possible he's dead (because of accident? caused by the deer?) and I think his boy followed his father. That's why he reincarnated back to dragon egg waiting for his dad. Everytime KG touched the egg, the brother sensed his father, that's why he's ready to hatch to meet his father.

I'm happy Seo Ji Hoon is casting as KG. YES! I LOVE IT! Finally I love the fact that Seo Ji Hoon is getting recognized now. I have watched him since Solomon's Perjury, and saw him acted in various high school uniforms (since he always as high schooler :joy:). I really don't mind with his young age to be paired with super gorgeous and youthful MCW fairy since the love stories in this drama is beyond conventional love :

AGE is not the issue

I don't mind with the age gap between the fairy and her husband. The fairy is immortal.. she's more than 700 years old, while her husband KG will be keep reincarnated and at the moment KG is at his age to get marry (since his mom and villagers are waiting for him to get marry). For ordinary people, ON and KG will be seen as Grandma and her GrandSON.. LOL

LOVE BETWEEN SAME GENDER

This is my personal opinion, I don't mean to offense anyone here. But I think the writer likes to write romance between same gender (eventhough it's written in comedic way). Personally I really enjoy the love stories in this drama. The substory (story in the story): JS's BL erotic noveI, it's about Boy's Love story. The BL and i WANT more skinships between KG and Prof Jung (they even sleep together!!) LOL. While the main story (Ok Nam and Prof Jung love line) implies love for same gender since Prof Jung is the reincarnation of Red Fairy's soul. I haven't read the webtoon, but from ep 1-6 I watched, it's possible that Red Fairy (Prof Jung's reincarnation) had loved ON fairy from long time ago. Anyone here has read the webtoon? Can you tell me more about Red Fairy. I think the story between ON and her is actually the main plot instead of love story between ON and her husband.

UNRESTRICTED LOVE (you can be in love  with any creatures)

ON falls in love with her "HUMAN" husband, Human KG is in love with Fairy Sun, Prof Jung's first love is Worm? LOL, The deer is in love with Fairy Sun (my speculation).

• Like 9

@aoikarin holy crap you are so sharp. If i didnt read parts of the webtoon yet then i couldnt say that much. Makes me wonder If you are interested in detective kind of things. Because you sounds like you are investigating a case :lol:

I got the same points as you. and yes, we do need more Kim Geum - Professor Jung scenes. Loooove them together :wub:

• Like 7

Kim Geumie all the way! Kim Kim is such a cutie. He's so smitten and he does things for Jeom Soon without considering how absurd they are. 

Yes, they hinted on the prof's identity when an elder mistook him for a woman. She may be an immortal who can sense his real self.

When the prof apologized to Jeom Soon, it's more like being guilty or sympathetic of the husband's death. He might have played a part on it. 

What if the deer took her clothes as part of its plan to reunite ON and Bausae?

• Like 9

19 hours ago, jeijei said:

Kim Geumie all the way! Kim Kim is such a cutie. He's so smitten and he does things for Jeom Soon without considering how absurd they are. 

Yes, they hinted on the prof's identity when an elder mistook him for a woman. She may be an immortal who can sense his real self.

When the prof apologized to Jeom Soon, it's more like being guilty or sympathetic of the husband's death. He might have played a part on it. 

What if the deer took her clothes as part of its plan to reunite ON and Bausae?

Nice thought!! So Red Fairy, instead of being jealous with Bausae, she redeemed herself by being matchmaker for ON and Bausae, since she saw Bausae's love letter. I am very interested in Red fairy's story:

Spoiler

Prof Jung past life as Fairy, deer and his childhood story. It seems very dark since he keeps getting nightmares. At the same time it's very interesting that Red Fairy always together with Bausae. Both of them reincarnated at the same time, met and befriended before meeting Fairy Sun, as if they were fated together instead of ON and her husband. ON was being alone for 699 years waiting for her husband! LOL 

• Like 7

Hi! :)

First of all, i really love this drama and the casts!:love:

I haven't read the webtoon yet (and i hope i can find a website to read that!). I'm not good at theories though i love it. I like both JYH & ON and KG & ON 's chemistry. But i just prefer JYH & ON more. 

We can see that JYH dreamt of the past and he slowly catching glimpse on it. As for KG, i got curious too that he had a special ability to talk and understand animals. And the latest episode even gave a hint of him remembering his past and gave a backhug to ON. Also, JS's oppa (the egg) always reacted when KG touches it and even made a sound and called for him "Dad? Is that you?" 

And lastly, i thought only immortal or family-related could recognize their "people", like JS stated but some human could see ON's younger self...i just don't get it?

• Like 5

006zx2xGly1fxj3yh7fdhj30u00u0td9.jpg

Seems like they are still filming, in Daejeon... Wonder how longer will they take till finish everything. They have been filming since forever :lol:

• Like 5

Wow.. the past one by one revealed.. Yi Hyun is the red lady. He started a fire while the fire lamp at Ok Nam house's dies. Kim kim also saw her reflection

On 11/20/2018 at 10:34 PM, chuscho said:

YH is the red lady?

Spoiler

Wowww.. you have a realllly good instinct

• Like 5