Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Gyeryong Fairy Tale / Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, 계룡선녀전

2 hours ago, Yongzura said:

@jeonghyang, i thought you're not going to be here when it was already started.  Thank you for the gifs.

>> I was eating my lunch~~~

WFpRtVD.gif

I can't stop laughing at the back-up GOAT dancers. 140.gif Inspired by BTS dance moves.

Spoiler

CXTktgH.gif

Hahahahahahahahahaha!  High on COFFEE...

gZQQp4U.gif

Spoiler

K1zMs8W.gif

• LOL 9

7 hours ago, chuscho said:

Why it keeping down??:tears:

i think because the plot is slow. im watching raw but i feel so boring at the first 20 minutes...and too many scenes with that female professor..idk but somehow its lacking..ep1 was so much fun, ep2 was okay but slow too but ep3 aishhh

how to save the show..its declining so much eventhou only at ep3.

btw Happy Birtday to MOON CHAE WON today. Happy birthday mama fairy..whatever the rating ill stay tune till the end. :)

Edited by triplem
Please do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add.
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, heyshownu said:

btw Happy Birthday to MOON CHAE WON today. Happy birthday mama fairy..whatever the rating ill stay tune till the end. :)

Me too.... people have different personal taste.... so I'll be joining you till the end.. he he.  

• Like 6

DrCR4quUUAAU_Uk.jpg

Spoiler

Dr2QB6BUcAATStR.jpg

Dr2QB6BU0AE79hO.jpg

Adding++++

Dr2h4i3U8AEc-6-.jpg

HOONS – With Coffee (Tale of Fairy OST Part 1)

What’re you doing? How about a cup of coffee?
A warm cup, not too sweet, how about it?
Yes, it’s always so short but so sweet
Your smile makes me feel like I’m on break
That cozy coffee scent, again

Let’s pass on the short morning greeting
I don’t want you to hear my deep voice mixed with annoyance
But still, I miss you, I can’t hold it in
I can’t take it so I’m sending you a message again

The scent is even thicker today
Is it just my mood? You seem even prettier today
Feels like you came into my dreams last night
It was so warm, I didn’t want to wake up

I kept only talking about myself
But you smiled and listened like a small angel
I’m sitting across from you but I still get greedy
Every day, I want to be with you

We Love
We Love
Some day
I’ll tell you
As I wait for that day
I’ll follow the thick scent of coffee
That makes me think of you again
And I can’t take it so I call you again

++++++

Dr3e90xUcAAhv9v.jpg

Spoiler

Dr3YOKPUcAA4H0r.jpg

Watch: “Mama Fairy And The Woodcutter” Cast Talks About Favorite Scenes, Target Audience, And More In Making Video

Nov 12, 2018
by Y. Shin

tvN’s “Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter” has released a new behind-the-scenes clip!

The Monday-Tuesday drama is based on a Korean folktale and tells the story of a fairy who has been waiting for her woodcutter husband to reincarnate for 699 years. Played by both Go Doo Shim and Moon Chae Won, Sun Ock Nam works as a barista in the present and later comes across two candidates that could be her husband: Jung Yi Hyun (Yoon Hyun Min) and Kim Geum (Seo Ji Hoon).

In this video, the show’s staff sits the main actors down for one-on-one interviews about the drama.

During the beginning of the video, the cast sing praises of the original webtoon the drama is based on and reveal that they had always wanted to appear in the live-action adaptation as well.

Later, the staff asks them which scenes from the original webtoon they want to see adapted to the live-action version. Yoon Hyun Min answers, “[Jung Yi Hyun] is a professional person who rejects the idea of a fairy, but eventually he accepts it and even falls in love. Don’t you think [that progression] would be heart-fluttering to see in the drama?” Seo Ji Hoon comments, “It might because I play Kim Geum, but there’s a line where he says, ‘It’s because [you’re] a fairy.’ I think that was a line that only Kim Geum could have delivered.” gugudan’s Mina offers the scene where Jum Dol Yi comes back to life in the latter half of the webtoon. She states, “[His] appearance was so different from what I imagined. I was so surprised, so I’m curious to see how that [scene] will be reflected through the drama.”

Next, the cast is asked to whom they would recommend “Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter.” Moon Chae Won replies, “Those who have had a one-sided crush, those who have waited for their boyfriends that have gone off to the military, and long-distance couples. I think those people will enjoy the drama.” Go Doo Shim adds, “There aren’t many shows that men and women of all ages can watch. Many shows are targeted for certain audiences, but [‘Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter’] is a show everyone can watch.”

Finally, the cast ask viewers to enjoy “Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter” and tune in live every week.

Check out the making video below!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, tianaa said:

Exchange fairy from Ethiopia and that dabbing. I diedfloating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

:lol: yeah and to see MCW @ Ok Nam dabbing...  There were a few scenes that are funny ... and there was also a scene that was quite touching to me i.e when YHM Prof Jeong mentioned Jeom Soon at the end.  The only thing that I'm wondering is why did they reveal him as though he is the father and at the same  Kim Geum is also shown as extra ordinary human.  Hmmm..?  Let's find out in the next episode...

• Like 4

8 hours ago, chuscho said:

Why it keeping down??:tears:

editing and overall treatment jst comes across as super cheap camerawork like being done on real low budget. And comic timings are off.. acting comes out over rated which is sad because i have seen lead actor in two dramas and he is good so acting talent per se is not the problem but synergy is missing between acting , dialogues, direction, and editing

• Like 5

waaaaah sad to see the ratings going down but the 3rd episode is really good! It's full of funny scenes! I think the story is getting much better and interesting than the two episodeeees :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I have also felt the much sincerity of the characters this episode. With that, I hope the next episode will get more viewers! Fighting!!!!

Btw, happy birthday to our fairy Seon-Ok-Nam, Moon Chae Won!!!!! :wub: God bless you more unnie!

Spoiler

seriously, the back up dancers were really funny and that line "goat in heat!" hahahha geuum and professor!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

editing and overall treatment jst comes across as super cheap camerawork like being done on real low budget. And comic timings are off.. acting comes out over rated which is sad because i have seen lead actor in two dramas and he is good so acting talent per se is not the problem but synergy is missing between acting , dialogues, direction, and editing

yes the editing is bad like out of place. and the knetz comment the scenes with professor are so boring and why the female professor keep appearing and they turned the channel.  

this is what i feel. first 30 minutes, only few minutes of chaewon. 

how is this so bad. the director is Kim Yun Cheol. He got best director for his last work. He is also the hit maker of My Name is Kim Sam Soon. I think the problem is the scriptwriter and the editing. 

i hope tonite ep4 will have some improvement. :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Screenshots of episode 4's preview!!!! So excited for Seon Ok-Nam and Kim Geum's date tonight! :wub:

Dr4EIM1VAAAlXHB.jpg

Spoiler

Dr4FFC0U0AAvuAH.jpg

Dr4FoGkVYAAaxY8.jpg

Dr4EIM2VsAAYwvb.jpg

Dr4EPRfU8AAC_4i.jpg
Dr4FG5pU8AAn7WZ.jpg

Dr4FHa3VAAAtf6F.jpg

Spoiler

what is happening to fairy ok - nam ? O.O

Dr4EIM3VYAAQ9Or.jpg

• Like 5

I'm so excited for the subs of episode 4 tomorrow, thank you for all the gifs @jeonghyang!!!!! I am really enjoying this show and hopefully more people can really enjoy it too. :)

• Like 5