[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Go Go Squid! 亲爱的热爱的

sugarplum892

25 minutes ago, chloevstkawaii said:

LOL if I remember correctly... in the book for that scene, he's actually topless wearing jeans with his belt undone. Darn, I would have loved to see that.

LOL, Ikr! For awhile there i was even fantasizing him peeling off that ugly grey robe right b4 TN while they were videochatting..i mean did u not see a bit of his chest while he was bending down to set the laptop properly for her too see?:love:

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

I think Han Shang Yun did plenty to make it clear to that Miss Zhou who Tong Nian is to him.

1. He said loudly that Tong Nian suited him perfectly

2. He turned her chair to face him so she will have a better appetite. Miss Zhou's presence post a threat to Tong Nian's appetite.

3. He mentioned Grandfather Han missed Tong Nian and wanted to speak to her. This denote there is already close family ties between the two families.

4. He took offence when Miss Zhou mentioned that Tong Nian tired him out but he said that when you loved someone you are totally energized. It is because he missed Tong Nian so much he became sick.

5. Han Shang Yun's last remark was to tell Miss Zhou not to waste her time on him.

Never have I seen such a male lead like HSY in Dramaland (including Kdramas) who told a ultra clingy woman off straight IN HER FACE that he wasn't interested in her! He was totally ruthless! :lol::lol::lol:

Which is why I love him to bits!:blush:

Despite the age gap, I felt that Hang Shang Yun and Tong Nian are on the same footing when it comes to a relationship. They both are first timers.

Sad it might be in the upcoming episodes but I trust Tong Nian will reversed any action of Han Shang Yun and bring him to see things her way.

I was waiting for this drama as this was yangzi comeback project after ashes of love. Eventhough this genre isn't my fav but here I am cause this drama is so addictive lol :D.Li Xian is soo good I started to watch this because of yangzi but look like I will eventually become li xian fan too:wub:. Angst is coming in next episodes but they will be back together soon so it gonna be fine and I saw(on Twitter) people complaining about flashbacks personally I am liking it as I love the dramas that focuses on the supporting characters and side stories too. Looking forward to next episodes!

LOLOL! :blush:

From the preview,  our lovelorn HSY was caught by a security guard while perched on the tree top outside TN's window during the 2nd break up! 

It's comical yet heartbreaking!:heart:

Anyway, I'm positive grandpa will interfere as he's still in China.:lol:

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

didnt he own his own company.....how can he be broke?

Company money =/= his own money. K&K is also losing money since it's still new, the company is fine because the other regions can make it break even. I'm not really surprised he's broke after spending 100k rmb, esport have only been raking in money in recent years, and he keeps reinvesting it back into the company lol.

11 hours ago, chloevstkawaii said:

Was she trying to exchange this favor with something sexual from HSY or am I reading between the lines? He goes on to lecture her on ethicals and such, which is why I was confused.

I took it to her trying to flirt with him, and even if he doesn't flirt back, if he agrees, he owes her a favour and she has more excuse to spend time with him. He just completely shut it down.

2 hours ago, chloevstkawaii said:

I'm curious about Solo. Does he get a happy ending?

Novel Spoilers:

Spoiler

No. I actually quite liked him in novel. Su Cheng took his daughter away too I think. :(

3 hours ago, gladys57 said:

LOLOL! :blush:

From the preview,  our lovelorn HSY was caught by a security guard while perched on the tree top outside TN's window during the 2nd break up! 

It's comical yet heartbreaking!:heart:

Anyway, I'm positive grandpa will interfere as he's still in China.:lol:

Ah!!! I didn't find anywhere this preview, can you post the preview link please !!!:rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, mayra83 said:

Thank you very much, ohh poor TN the last scene is heart wrenching :tears:!!i am wondering what HSY Told her ??!! 

I agreed, he's so mean to her on the 2nd breakup.. sigh. Book didn't have this one. I hope TN punish him when they are back together. It's too cruel for the poor kid.

Thanks for the preview.

Gun was pushing TN away...rather hurtfully. He said he wasn’t a reliable/trustworthy and used his going away to Norway without telling her as an example. TN insisted he was. When she said it must hv been for business, he told her it was for matchmaking- and that he liked the girl he saw. Then she asked him wasn’t he supposed to be matchmade with her and if he didn’t like her, to which he said he a very straight no. And that they should not force it cos it wouldn’t be a good thing. That’s when she walked out.

gahhh...my heart. Poor TN. :bawling:

He obviously missed her in that tree...even the security guard could tell - he thought they had a big argument and was advising him to control his temper. Mentioned that he was like that with his wife - squatted outside the window after arguments. Hehe.

22 minutes ago, rocat said:

Thanks for the preview.

Gun was pushing TN away...rather hurtfully. He said he wasn’t a reliable/trustworthy and used his going away to Norway without telling her as an example. TN insisted he was. When she said it must hv been for business, he told her it was for matchmaking- and that he liked the girl he saw. Then she asked him wasn’t he supposed to be matchmade with her and if he didn’t like her, to which he said he a very straight no. And that they should not force it cos it wouldn’t be a good thing. That’s when she walked out.

gahhh...my heart. Poor TN. :bawling:

He obviously missed her in that tree...even the security guard could tell - he thought they had a big argument and was advising him to control his temper. Mentioned that he was like that with his wife - squatted outside the window after arguments. Hehe.

Thanks for translating this! I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what was being said! Poor TN :(

Oh my word... it's Lin Tao from Medical Examiner Dr Qin S1 as a rom com male lead no less! Talk about surreal! Yowsers... a completely different role for him and without the facial hair as well. His mannerisms and gait... a definite transformation. If I hadn't been such a fan of Dr Qin, I mightn't have recognized him so quickly.

The OTP are awkwardly cute but it works. She's a go-getter and he's emotionally closed-off gamer... a new spin on an old trope.

CREDITS GO TO ALL4LIXIAN at Youtube

Read the comments in the video, the up-loader subbed the interview. lol Apparently, Li Xian and Yang Zi were in the same grade at Beijing Film Academy, not actual classmates. They even hosted a mid-autumn show together but Yang Zi forgot about it, he didn't though! LOL He believes in fate so yes, they were destined to play HSY and TN. LOL I hope they get to work together again in the future. They bring the screen on fire!

Need to distant myself from this drama until Monday. Coincidentally, there is water supply disruption at my housing area. Worrying about water supply is more important than worrying about the upcoming break up. Is this a blessing in disguise?:sweat_smile:

This grandma of 2 is giggling like a teenager while watching this drama especially when she sees Li Xian, her new CRUSH!:blush:

Laughed like crazy when Ai Qing told TN that HSY looks at her like the way he looked at his "cherished cat"! :lol:

Yes! Whoever cant detect the way HSY looks so LOVINGLY at TN must be blind.:D

In the earlier episodes he was already smittened by her which is why he kept staring at her although he tried to act COLD towards her. I suppose the KK boys have already sensed his interest in her (although he tried vehemently to deny it) as only they themselves know him very well.:lol:

And Li Xian is expressing THIS LOVING LOOK so well! And of course his soft and tender voice while speaking to TN after being with her is so swoony!:heart:

Archived