Related Drama: Dt.Appledog's Time 亲爱的挚爱的

Cast:

Yang Zi as Tong Nian
Li Xian as Han Shang Yan
Hu Yi Tian as Wu Bai
Li Hong Qi as Mi Shao Fei
Li Ze Feng as Wang Hao

Synopsis:

19-year old Tong Nian falls in love at first sight with Han Shang Yan, a legend in online gaming. But, despite her outgoing personality, she isn’t brave enough to approach him. To make matters even harder, Han Shang Yan is someone who is unapproachable by many, especially girls. But, even so, Tong Nian decides to pursue him and make him hers.

Cr cnewsdevotee

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Stewed Squid with Honey (蜜汁炖鱿鱼) Novel Translations

Go Go Squid! 亲爱的热爱的 Viki Episodes

Go Go Squid Baidu

Go Go Squid Weibo

Dt.Appledog's Time 亲爱的挚爱的 Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so very much for this!  I can totally see the actor portraying Gun visually but for the actress, she doesnt quite fit Tong Nian described in the novel.  But another cutesy and romantic drama to watch, yes please! So glad its the same production as Love 020, so hopefully my expectation isn't a let down.  I am sure the main leads were chosen with much consideration so they are the experts,(casting team), I am just glad that this novel is chosen to be portrayed on screen.  I love drama free lovestory, the book was quite entertaining, so cannot wait for filming to start!! 

Thanks for this thread. I’ve been into C-dramas lately with all the Chinese novels being made into dramas and movies. 

Tong Nian is supposed to be a star in her own right and pretty smart too. Her interactions with Gun is funny at times. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am beyond excited for this drama!!! Honey Stewed Squid is such an amazing adorable novel! Also, I was reading rumors that MBFB (author) was going to incorporate another of her books at the end and then have it's drama after this. God's Left Hand. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2018 at 4:09 AM, themarchioness said:

Hu Yi Tian (from A Love So Beautiful) has joined the cast as Wu Bai.  I believe that's the little cousin (DT), the one who threw the OTP under the bus at the joint New Year's family dinner.  :D 

1 hour ago, fishnch1ps said:

Han shangyan is Dt's real name.. Wu bai is just a senior who was in the same major as tong nian

Actually, Han Shangyan is the main character's real name.  

This is a quote from the notes to the translated novel: "Dt’s real name is 吴白 Wu Bai, and hence, his familiar name is Little Bai."

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So excited this novel is coming to tv and the script writer is the novel writer too!  There is no way that the novel can be butchered!  :lol:  I really adore the novel and I do hope they keep the cute fun fluffy aspect of the novel.  Oh innuendos that Gun does to poor TN :wub:  Makes me blush LOL...:blush:

I just hope that Hunan doesn't pick up this drama....yes you Hunan who has butcher so many novels made into dramas....:rage: Maybe a web platform picks it up so it won't be butchered.  Hope Viki or Dramafever picks this up so we can have some good english subs.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2018 at 8:30 PM, ktn1122 said:

just hope that Hunan doesn't pick up this drama....yes you Hunan who has butcher so many novels made into dramas....:rage: Maybe a web platform picks it up so it won't be butchered.  Hope Viki or Dramafever picks this up so we can have some good english subs.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

I thought Dramafever is no more, i think they have shut down but yea, i hope Viki will pick this up too.

Archived