Quantcast
0ly40

[Japanese Drama 2018] Boys Over Flowers Season 2, Hana Nochi Hare: Hanadan Next Season, 花のち晴れ〜花男,

17 hours ago, handeue said:

same here, i started this drama thinking like the next version of HYD. I am happy we get to see HYD cast as cameo, i am waiting for makino and domyouji together :D 

after starting the drama i first get to know sho hirano , now i am waiting for his new dramas!! he even sings the ost with his boy band, so adorable <3

seems like makino has not yet appeared in the manga though :( but let's be hopeful! 

i did not know sho hirano is from Johnnys Entertainment! i just searched around there he is. So it's a big plus since I follow several groups under JE. 

• Like 1

Wow I was amazed at how much I loved this drama!!

I was expecting something very lighthearted but the scenes and conversations are actually very moving and emotional ....more so than BOF actually.(.saying as a die hard BOF fan). especially the chemistry between the 2 main leads is explosive....the female lead's character is very relatable..I did not keep pulling out my hair asking " WHY??"

I can actually understand her dilemma and why she makes the choices she does.

She also has very expressive eyes...Great acting by all of the cast!!

definitely shipping kaguragi and edogawa..LOVE how passionate kaguragi is !!!

Wow that confession scene :bawling: :heart: Like an arrow through the heart !

new fan of Sho Irano here..i think he has 2 movies coming up this year both of them manga adaptations :wub: and the girl will be playing Rukiya in "bleach" the movie..FYI!

i just wish that there were more episodes and the subs would be faster!!!

• Like 1

I got back into watching jdramas cuz of this show. well I'm a huge Utada Hikaru fan and I love her song Hatsukoi for this drama. I'm Team Tenma...  Nakagawa Taishi is <3

• Like 1