[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, hiluna said:

This is why us fans have wanted him to do a project with senior actors, to broaden and further improve his acting skills. There is always more to learn !!! I hope SYJ will stay true to the character and doesn't turn into a mushy damsel in distress because of the romance interest. Let's have the girl save the guy for a change :tongue:

As far as I can see SYJ's character is very strong-willed so I don't see her turning into a weak girl over romance. And besides that I doubt the romance will be full on. Whether or not Jae Yi turns into a damsel in distress has to do with the writing and not SYJ. 

Anyway, new here! Although I'll probably lurk more than anything. Super excited to meet all the characters though. It seems like a good batch of characters. 

On 27/04/2018 at 5:12 AM, LyraYoo said:

Now that we got a glimpse of the villains, I hope there's another batch of memorable persona after the legacy left by these villains written by YHH 

I also remember the director's villain Mao from time between dog and wolf.He was not a caricature villain.He had depth, I actually wanted the villain to reconcile with the protagonist.

Anyway's please go like and comment our villains' posts by TVN

Bonus:We have two lawless lawyer related vlive videos coming up:

one tomorrow:

I hope we see all four leads interacting with each other or should I say be in one scene together.Because I want to get a feel of the overall tone of the drama.I mean from villain camp..its dark and gritty.From protagonist camp, it has all this fist flying everywhere but it feels lighter.So i want to see how it will be when they mesh them together.

The other one.Day after tomorrow:

Spoiler

New Teaser:wub:!!!My wish was half granted.I wished for all four leads to be in one scene.That didnt happen but they gathered them in one video.That makes me a happy camper.

From this clip its 2/3.Today's A grade goes to good acting 100%(no one is overacting or underacting) and directing/editing 100%.

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

Its 2/3 because I need full dialogue between characters for me to assess the writing.

Have y'all gone and watched the trailer on vLive???  And Hearted and commented?  

http://www.vlive.tv/video/68822

Or liked/retweeted the latest trailer on twitter?

Or liked and commented at the YouTube link as well? <<<link up above in @violina's post>>>

Looking SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!  <<<I need to watch it in slo-mo.>>>  

And here is the English Translation of the trailer...

And Seo Ye Ji did another photoshoot. On her own this time! 

An Article that goes with the pics!  She talks about the romance in Lawless Lawyer!!!

http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=109&aid=0003770412&cid=846241

Naver Translate: 

As for the current drama " The Outlist, " he said, " At the beginning of the drama, I think there will be scenes of action, but then romance will start in earnest from the middle of the drama. Please look forward to seeing your partner Lee Joon-ki in the drama. " The drama begins when I hit the judge for ignoring her. I hope the audience will sympathize with me and become more active. "

Google Translate:

As for the drama "lawyer" who is currently being filmed, "I think that the romance will come out in earnest from the middle of the act scene at the beginning of the drama mainly. Please expect a lot of romance with the partner Lee Junji." "I think I will be able to show the image of a lady in this drama, because the drama starts when I hit the judge because I ignore the woman. 

Oh my goodness... I woke up today being blessed with loads of updates hahaha... thank you for all of you who have been updating us hereeeee!!! I've been clicking <3 and commenting hahaha... laugh-red-crab-emoticon.gif

@pixelsticks thanks for the Seo Ye Ji's article links (and rough translation). I might want to ask jg_k_drama if she can translate the interview kkkk. Lots of romance? oh yes, please!!!  love-red-crab-emoticon.gif

Romance in earnest? I wanted romance because it would be a shame to waste what looks like good chemistry if the behind the scenes and photoshoot are any indication, but I'm not sure about a lot of romance. I was fine with a bit of romance or even a hint, but a lot of romance? I hope it actually makes sense within the story and isn't shoehorned in for fanservice sake :confused:.

Besides me being a negative Nancy the new teaser looks great and I can't wait for Seo Ye Ji's (and our villains if they get one) teaser since this one was more from Junki's character's perspective. 

Hey Fellow LawLaw Land Posters and Lurkers!!  

I have attempted to translate the Character Organization Chart found on the tvN website.  I've asked a few to look it over and I am asking you all to look it over and let me know if it all is correct or if it needs a little tweaking or some major tweaking! 

I will be away from internet land the next 2 days (or at least PS where I worked on this) so any updates would have to wait until Sunday night or Monday morn (USA time). 

Please comment here or send me messages.  

Here is the chart:

Spoiler

tOJmUUx.jpg

Since it's not fully vetted...don't grab it and spread it all over yet!  

But HELP!!!

And also....have y'all seen the ABOUT US Charts on the tvN website????

http://program.tving.com/tvn/lawlesslawyer/11/Contents/Html

Click on each box banner to read about each character. 

<<<where's a great translator when we need one???>>>

On 25/4/2018 at 11:29 AM, hiluna said:

This is why us fans have wanted him to do a project with senior actors, to broaden and further improve his acting skills. There is always more to learn !!!  I hope SYJ will stay true to the character and doesn't turn into a mushy damsel in distress because of the romance interest. Let's have the girl save the guy for a change :tongue:

Both seniors actors are great. and JG always want to improve himself so i don´t think he would waste this chance!!!

4 hours ago, violina said:

New Teaser:wub:!!!My wish was half granted.I wished for all four leads to be in one scene.That didnt happen but they gathered them in one video.That makes me a happy camper.

Looks so good. seriously i', very optimistic about this drama. I only need a longer or slower preview.

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Have y'all gone and watched the trailer on vLive???  And Hearted and commented?  

http://www.vlive.tv/video/68822

Or liked/retweeted the latest trailer on twitter?

Or liked and commented at the YouTube link as well? <<<link up above in @violina's post>>>

done done done

thank you for the links

2 hours ago, kjoy said:

Romance in earnest? I wanted romance because it would be a shame to waste what looks like good chemistry if the behind the scenes and photoshoot are any indication, but I'm not sure about a lot of romance. I was fine with a bit of romance or even a hint, but a lot of romance? I hope it actually makes sense within the story and isn't shoehorned in for fanservice sake :confused:.

i think i can be confident the romance part will be well developed. Have you seen Time Between Dog and Wolf? Romance was awesome, but also bromance, and the final confrontation with Mao was the best of the drama. 

55 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hey Fellow LawLaw Land Posters and Lurkers!!  

I have attempted to translate the Character Organization Chart found on the tvN website.  I've asked a few to look it over and I am asking you all to look it over and let me know if it all is correct or if it needs a little tweaking or some major tweaking! 

I will be away from internet land the next 2 days (or at least PS where I worked on this) so any updates would have to wait until Sunday night or Monday morn (USA time). 

Please comment here or send me messages.  

Here is the chart:

Since it's not fully vetted...don't grab it and spread it all over yet!  

But HELP!!!

OMG you are awesome. kudos to you. i wish i could help. maybe i should really try

This fanart is really cute

30998442_618749111806813_686866174444568

credit as tagged

So you're giving me:

• Action with both leads doing their own stunts. I'm not surprised about LJG but SYJ?!
  • Giving me a story.
  • Good cast.
  • Comedy.
  • Romance.
  • You know what, it looks like you're just giving me everything.
  • But I also better get some bromance or womance. What's a show without either of those?

giphy.gif

Character Relationship Chart Translated:

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:
12 hours ago, kjoy said:

i think i can be confident the romance part will be well developed. Have you seen Time Between Dog and Wolf? Romance was awesome, but also bromance, and the final confrontation with Mao was the best of the drama. 

I agree. @kjoy dont worry.This is the writer of Remember and Director of TBDW.I believe the romance will be written and directed in a way that compliment the plot not distract from it.If you have noticed in all the teasers that we have seen so far and all the promos..they are not placing too much emphasis on the romance part.They even have to probe the actors in the interviews to get them to spill a little bit about the romance portion.

I also think they have inserted the romance aspect for ratings.Its a prime time weekend drama after all.They need to appeal to all demographic.The action/gangster noir part is more appealing to male audience.But the ones who give ratings are ahjumma audience (30s-40s women).This group love their romance.I mean just look at the current airing  "live".Its the drama before this one.Its a police drama but it too just has sprinklings of romance.

The problem with Korean thriller dramas is that unlike hollywood series.They can sometimes feel a little too dry.I still think its only OCN that produces thrillers with complete zero romance, no hint what so ever..but still have that edge to them.

Anyways, my point is dont worry.

for those wonder about romance in the drama. our girl talked about it in this article :) 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/28/seo-ye-ji-comments-short-hairstyle-favorite-characters-shes-portrayed-new-drama/

“In the beginning, mostly action scenes will appear and then romance will officially begin in the middle. Please look forward to the romance with my partner Lee Joon Gi.

seems like it gonna be slow, and gonna be a side plot in the drama. 

Okay...Okay. I'm gonna believe that the romance will be handled properly and carefully. LJK and SYJ seem to have chemistry so it definitely doesn't need to be wasted. Thanks for the all the words to lessen my worries because the show definitely looks solid. :)

Interesting that YeJi said in the soompi article above that she's the type to be hard to get close to. She seems the opposite in all the behind the scenes...

Archived