[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

K-DRAMA REACTION: LAWLESS LAWYER | EPISODE 6

Now let’s talk about that night when Jae-yi’s omma never came back. How could I come up with an absurd theory that she only got hit by the car the young Sang-pil and Detective Woo Hyung-man were riding when it flipped over? I wasn’t paying attention so I didn’t notice that she was tied with a rope when she hold on to Detective Woo to let the young Sang-pil flee. It was because she was also abducted just like Sang-pil due to her photos that captured one of the many crimes committed by Judge Cha and Pres. Ahn Oh-joo.

Despite everything that Jae-yi learned about her mom’s case, she still decided to help Detective Woo get out of prison, and that to me is really admirable. But I guess Detective Woo somehow deserved being rescued because we all saw how much he loves his wife, who asked him to beg for forgiveness for all the wrongdoings that he did before she died.

Now here comes the biggest revelation as of yet. Jae-yi’s mom Noh Hyung-joo is alive! And she’s living somewhere in Thailand. This only proves that Detective Woo is not as evil as Judge Cha and Pres. Ahn, and that he only did what he did to provide for his sick wife, though this doesn’t mean that he’s already off the rules of law.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/01/k-drama-reaction-lawless-lawyer-episode-6/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I did a rewatch just to see what I missed during my first watch, I must say that I give credit to the young counterparts of Sang Pil and Jae Yi. Every time I see the young Sang Pil go to his uncle and call out his mother's name and when his uncle told him to go back to his mother, and young Sang Pil cried out that his mother is dead and that "they" killed her, I could not help myself from bawling and then young Jae Yi looking and calling for her mother in the rain, I sobbed. These kid actors did justice for their older counterparts. Bravo. 

I am now thinking as mentioned in this thread pages ago, (sorry can't remember who, so can't give credit) that the uncle may not be the uncle but the father? Jae Yi's mom knew too much and people like Judge Cha who is exploitative and dreams of constructing the golden city and be its ultimate ruler and dictator. Anyone who objects will be killed. She and her family were and are in danger. I wonder what she will do and how she will reunite with her family. The meeting of JY and mom will be very emotional I imagine. Can't wait.  

A few thoughts on the black notebook BSP received in episode 1:

I am almost certain that the person who sent him that notebook was the detective who HJY knows. I found it quite interesting the bike messenger made a distinction between asking him if he was BSP or 'the lawyer BSP'. This distinction makes me believe that whoever sent him that notebook had to be someone in the law field who easily had access to information about lawyers. Also so far the only person who we've seen onscreen make the connection between BSP's mom and HJY's mom is that detective.

In episode 1 when little BSP was telling HM that he saw AOJ kill his mother a police car pulled up and asked if everything was OK. That scene was so strategically shot as to keep that person from view. We know the detective was around during both mom's cases since he was punished for making a case that BSP's mom's death wasn't a suicide and he's still currently a police officer in Gisung. He would've seen little BSP on that night when he stopped to talk to HM and if he was working on his mom's case he would've known she had a son. The only people who believed he was dead were AOJ and CMS because that's what HM told them. Plus when HJY and BSP went to the police station to try and find out about the food truck that was seen at the Mayor's crime scene there was a moment where that detective curiously looked over at BSP while he was sitting on the back wall. 

I know some believed that HJY's mom sent it but she didn't even know her own daughter was a lawyer. I refuse to believe she would keep tabs on someone else's kid than her own. 

35 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

young Jae Yi looking and calling for her mother in the rain,

and the cinematography of this particular scene was ironically beautiful... the atmosphere was so gray and gloomy yet both coats of little Jae Yi and younger CMS were in bright colours.

I am looking forward to their family reunion, too... and how the naive father would react to it.

Anyway, I would like to share this IG post by the food truck company who took care of the support from IU for JG a few days ago, but that's not my focus hahaha... did anybody notice the two guys enjoying their rice cake snack and chatted at the back? looked like our Detective Oh and new prosecutor? hahaha... can't wait to see their collab too!

2 hours ago, kjoy said:

In episode 1 when little BSP was telling HM that he saw AOJ kill his mother a police car pulled up and asked if everything was OK. That scene was so strategically shot as to keep that person from view. We know the detective was around during both mom's cases since he was punished for making a case that BSP's mom's death wasn't a suicide and he's still currently a police officer in Gisung. He would've seen little BSP on that night when he stopped to talk to HM and if he was working on his mom's case he would've known she had a son. The only people who believed he was dead were AOJ and CMS because that's what HM told them. Plus when HJY and BSP went to the police station to try and find out about the food truck that was seen at the Mayor's crime scene there was a moment where that detective curiously looked over at BSP while he was sitting on the back wall. 

Good observation. Yes, we did not see who was in the police car asking if everything was all right. That detective also said that BSP's mom was a good person and lawyer a humanitarian. I also saw that look  he gave BSP at the police station. BSP said to his uncle that he knew of only one person who will send him the notebook. When he was a kid, he must have known the people working with his mother. Whoever sent that notebook must know that BSP will go to Gisung after reading the contents of that notebook. 

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

Good observation. Yes, we did not see who was in the police car asking if everything was all right. That detective also said that BSP's mom was a good person and lawyer a humanitarian. I also saw that look  he gave BSP at the police station. BSP said to his uncle that he knew of only one person who will send him the notebook. When he was a kid, he must have known the people working with his mother. Whoever sent that notebook must know that BSP will go to Gisung after reading the contents of that notebook. 

Not to mention, the notebook looks a lot like a detective/police pad. 

Looks like viki subbers can have a username now "muvengers".The promo team for this drama are having too much fun.Click on each pic to read the eng trans for the hangul words:

Spoiler

The eng translation for Lawyer Bong + Lawyer Ha montage that was released recently.The caption writer is too funny eapecially nearing the end:D:

The original video here:

Spoiler

More updates:

Spoiler

Ep 7 spoiler tidbits

Spoiler

From our lawyer bong and lawyer ha(y'all know what to do right?go like and comment to support them!)

Eng Translation of Caption

Spoiler

I'm here only very little, but I don't have time :( so busy with daily life. But I want to thank all Lawless Lawyer Lovers and enthusiasts for posting all goodies here. The romance is so wonderful :wub: 

and the BTS are so fun to watch!

My fav current drama, it is a diamond.

Looking forward to new episodes green-scarf-emoticon-36.gif

Have fun watching LLL's!

Living A Double Life As Lawyer And Gangster: 6 Reasons To Watch “Lawless Lawyer”

The strong chemistry and love line

Here’s some back story: Sang Pil hires the hesitant Jae Yi as his office manager after she gets suspended from her duties as a lawyer for standing up against a sexist judge. This results to fun scenes of bickering between the two because Jae Yi is your all-around book smart, righteous lawyer while Sang Pil is the street smart one who does everything like a gangster. But eventually Jae Yi warms up to the sketchy gang and sees the rationale behind the way they do things. The witty dialogues that the two throw back and forth are a joy to watch, and the way Sang Pil tries to protect Jae Yi will make you look forward to their possible love story. And judging from footages taken behind-the-scenes, it seems like the actors had a lot of fun while filming.

lawless-lawyer5.jpg

seo-ye-ji-lee-joon-ki-gif.gif

Francella/ One Hallyu

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/01/living-double-life-lawyer-gangster-6-reasons-watch-lawless-lawyer/

Spoiler

zvbqLI2.jpg

c as labeled

Lee Joon Gi Fights For Justice In 2 Different Ways In “Lawless Lawyer”

Spoiler

Lee-Joon-Gi-1.jpg

Viewers will get to see Lee Joon Gi facing off against the evils of society in two different ways in the upcoming episode of tvN’s “Lawless Lawyer.”

In the next episode, Lee Joon Gi will be on a war path as he fights against evil with both the law and his fists as Bong Sang Pil. He had already warned Cha Moon Sook (Lee Hye Young) and Ahn Oh Joo (Choi Min Soo) that he would avenge his mother and her wrongful death. Though they thought nothing of him at first, Bong Sang Pil began closing in on them, forcing them to rethink their assessment of him and prepare to fight.

Sensing that there is something fishy going on behind Ahn Oh Joo, who is now the mayor, Bong Sang Pil unexpectedly went to prosecutor Cheon Seung Bum (Park Ho San), a person who he isn’t on the friendliest of terms with. Instead of holding a grudge, Bong Sang Pil approaches him with all of the evidence he’s collected so far against Ahn Oh Joo and asks for help through the law.

Spoiler

Lee-Joon-Gi.jpg

He also takes it upon himself to protect Woo Hyung Man (Lee Dae Yeon), who he believes to have fallen in trouble since being released. Bong Sang Pil ends up going toe to toe with Ahn Oh Joo’s henchmen, and he uses his fists to do the talking. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out for him and his quest for vengeance in the upcoming episode.

“Lawless Lawyer” tells the story of a lawyer who prefers to use his fists over the law as his journey of growth as he fights against the evils of society. The drama airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST. 

Soompi

Archived