[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*slapping my own face*

I WASNT PREPARED FOR KISSES. AND BED SCENE. AND OPPA's BICEPS... *nosebleed* *drool*

*dies*

*revives when Geum Gang and his sister came into the scene to 'caught' the newly budding couple in act lol*

*clicking the naver links for news* hahaahahaha

@scarletlover1: out of topic but,.... u got scarlet heart as your ID and u used supernatural gif??? hello, r u my soulmate? =))))) =))

Anyway, WHY CAN'T I LIVE STREAM????? TVing site saying they're only available in South Korea. WTF? Meanwhile, I've been refreshing this site together with tvN youtube chanel like a maniac for 30 mminutes!!!!!! and the update u guys gave me is a HOT KISS? out of the blue? ..... GIVE ME MY LIVE STREAMING LIFE BACK TVN!!!!!!

@RobinMNo No No you are fueling my delulu mind chingu! I'm imagining stuff now! Don't do that!

What a turn of event!!:wub:

I have been wondering if the body of HJY's mother has been switched with CJA's body. Since no one from her family came to confirm the death of CJA, they could bury CJA's body elsewhere. Nobody would have suspected that it was the body of HJY's mother. I mean, CJA had been stabbed, even an inspector could have noticed the stabbing.

So after finding out about CMS & their mothers’ connection , a devastated JY ran off to the nearby beach. She tried calling her dad to tell him about mum , but just could not bring herself to tell him. BSP got some fireworks & beer to cheer her up . He later piggy backed her home since she was pretty drunk

Ok nothing happened here yet ...he just watched her sleep & had some flashbacks to the past . She woke up Next morning seeing him asleep on the chair 

Back hug, followed by the sweetest kiss ....love it

The morning after ...hehe the deed is done . I’m distracted by LJG’s veins ! Namja !!!

Beach date ...

Ok I’m just posting the OTP scenes .....

Phew... really the sub immediately! this ep is just... wow...

But I guess now we're standing in the second part of the story... more complications are coming our way! it's no longer Bong Sang Pil's lone quest... now we have two lawless lawyers ... :wub:

thanks writer-nim for not making Ha Jae Yi such an indecisive character!

and I love the addition of Geum Gang's sister hahaha... I hope she'll stay! :D

7 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Phew... really the sub immediately! this ep is just... wow...

But I guess now we're standing in the second part of the story... more complications are coming our way! it's no longer Bong Sang Pil's lone quest... now we have two lawless lawyers ... :wub:

thanks writer-nim for not making Ha Jae Yi such an indecisive character!

and I love the addition of Geum Gang's sister hahaha... I hope she'll stay! :D

Oh so she’s GG’s sis !!! She has this little crush on BSP right & Jae yi was a little bit jealous ? 

By the way who are the 7 ? I can’t figure out the other 3

-CMS

-An

-YH’s mum

- Prosecutor jang 

Who else ? I think I missed some details 

can we take a moment to appreciate these veins ?  :D

52 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

*slapping my own face*

I WASNT PREPARED FOR KISSES. AND BED SCENE. AND OPPA's BICEPS... *nosebleed* *drool*

*dies*

*revives when Geum Gang and his sister came into the scene to 'caught' the newly budding couple in act lol*

*clicking the naver links for news* hahaahahaha

Every single thing you said! Including clicking the naver links! panda 29panda 29panda 29

1z0NjYk.gif

This was literally me as the scene progressed from tearful back hug to emotional embrace to kiss to...... embarrassed4 onion head And no, I'm still not very coherent...

Perhaps we would not get another romantic scene for some more episodes and it's mainly going to be Mr Bong and HJY working together to fight the baddies... confused onion head

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

The way these two are going she is going have a little thug in the oven by episode 16 LOL

Hehehe..... thug in the oven.... Could happen though. Anything is possible in this drama.... maybe they'll fast forward to some years and show the happy family in the last few minutes of episode 16? :wink:

@insamgoguma PMed you about the live stream. 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

so she’s GG’s sis !!! She has this little crush on BSP right & Jae yi was a little bit jealous ? 

@triplem I heard the word 'dongsaeng' but am not sure hahaha... will have to confirm after watching the subbed version tomorrow.

as for the 7 people, I think one was this guy with specs and former lawyer of Detective Woo (he used to be the former district prosecutor?)... still one missing :blink:.

and oh... :wub: Geum Gang's sister is me lol... that 'oh my God' bgm hahaha...

So in the preview from eps 7 , I think JY clearly draws the line with CMS. More fight scenes ahead , in & out of court . Oh my favourite Kaist from Prison Playbook will cameo ( he was also in My Ahjussi ) 

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

OMG!!!OMG!!! Kissing scene?? Bed scene?? So fast?? Sang Pil not wasting any of his time. Hoorey!!!!! So I can confirm today's scene, break the typical K drama romance. :tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

Totally . I think this drama does not follow the typical formula. The romance was fast but I think it will strengthen / unite the OTP further in their fight against CMS & her machinery. 

Ok I’m very happy , I can sleep well ....

@bluelilac1214 Was it not there ? I can’t live stream at All. And tving is hopeless in my region. I only saw the YT cuts 

Archived