pu39r9x.jpg

5D1DUHZ.jpg

KCWXeUS.jpg

Usa9ylV.jpg

BSP using his persuasive skills part 2

Spoiler

t3u4Cjz.jpg

jmSRe5K.jpg

Have you ever seen JG eating so many times in a drama?

Spoiler

236PVGY.png

My favorite BSP

09Xcpbw.png

No one can deny that he uses violence as a last resort

Spoiler

IPCBCD3.pngnWtz6ff.png

Getting happily out of jail

Spoiler

HJSDofa.png

Mubob bonding time

Spoiler

N1ABZUs.png

lqo89kA.png

qekQtRM.png

lWaHkzD.png

BSP confronting his unhappy client

Spoiler

RefDvJy.pnggyGm6jk.pngQI1SfBH.pngRDQkmwQ.png

yvWyluK.png

these scenes with clients are always so powerful! i think so far BSP can only show his dark side only to his client. And he's not going to miss the chance

BSP facing his mother's killer for the first time

Spoiler

jOiF1M1.png

Trial time... BSP scorings some points

Spoiler

IcRy9xp.pngc4BZy4c.png2OdmDOz.png

Why are you two so close? isn´t the car big enough for two thin people like you both?

Spoiler

t2l7UaE.pngyBJaceM.png

Stylish ganster

Spoiler

LKSVIVI.pngvRVc8x3.png

The way to interrogate people 'using the law'

Spoiler

0oEwfCj.png

Nice!

Spoiler

cHzF9PI.png

Best jump

Spoiler

41pHYJO.png

Best scene from the episode

Spoiler

dvzFiKb.png

ERfCw0b.pngbclRbLM.png

If BSP doesn´t give you the chivers when he looses it, i don´t know what will...

d6HNE2X.png

Spoiler

3XILdm3.png

gqeBM4m.pngluBg83l.pngo49f7Sf.png

Honestly, I must admit that now when i watch this scene i can´t help thinking of the BST. lol

@40somethingahjumma pandaI am glad that you are joining this thread. smileysLike always, I enjoyed reading your posts.cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532

@sava2sava @evie7 @nateko @triplem @Dramanoona @nonski @alekaonuIn one of my former posts, I had analyzed CMS's character and especially a scene, where she climbs the stairs.

Lawless Lawyer episode 1 CMS 1.pngLawless Lawyer episode 1 CMS 2.png

The first picture above is quite interesting because behind the statue we can see a building which resembles a temple. It was as if Lady justice was worshiped in this temple. (...)

• On the surface, it symbolizes her actual life and path. She seems to have dedicated her life to Lady justice.
  • Yet the action of climbing stairs shouldn't be overlooked. It also represents her rise to power.
  • Moreover, I have the impression that she sees herself as Lady Justice and sun. She is the one who decides who has to live or to get punished. (In a later episode, she decides to have BSP and his mother killed)
  • Since she is shown climbing stairs during the day, it reinforces this idea that CMS's life as judge dedicated to justice is fake and just an illusion. Why ? 
  • Because this scene doesn't end with her standing next to Lady Justice, she actually walks away from the statue  (picture 2) Her turning away from Lady Justice explains that her true goal has never been to achieve real and true justice. She uses the law for her own interest. The law is her weapon. Look at the statue of Lady Justice, she has a sword in her hand! CMS gave the impression of a fair and humble judge which she never was. 
  • Since she is shown next to Lady Justice, this could be seen as the pinnacle of her career and life. She has reached the peak of her life and career. CMS has achieved what she really wanted: to become the real owner of Gisung hence she doesn't want to leave this town.
  • However, her turning way from Lady Justice should be considered as a turning point in CMS's life. The fake image of herself as a good judge is about to be unveiled and her power to be destroyed. To me, this scene indicates that CMS's reign is about to fall apart. We are about to assist to her downfall because she won't be able to keep the illusion.

Then in the episode 4, there is a similar scene which actually explained what her true goal was in her life. Lawless Lawyer episode 4 CMS and her father.png

All her life, CMS wanted to create a new religion. Her true goal was to turn her father into a god, but in order to achieve this, she had to use Lady Justice. She wants people to worship CBH as if he was a god. Here again, we can see the building in the background which looks like a temple. This gives the impression that now both gods are worshipped there. Then notice where CMS is standing. She is shown standing at the top of the staircase underlining again that she has achieved her true goal. Moreover, she is exactly standing between Lady Justice and the statue of her father CBH. Like in the first picture above, she acted as if she was dedicated to Lady Justice (a fair and humble judge), while in reality she was just dedicated and loyal to her father. Her father is her true god. The fact that CBH's statue is in gold and has the same size than Lady Justice outlines the real intention of CMS. Then below, you have people gathered like HJY's father who acts as if they were believers of this new religion.

Now let us compare both statues. CMS's father is holding a lawbook and a gawel, whereas Lady Justice has a sword and scales of justice. Striking is that the book the judge is holding is close which is quite important. My interpretation is that on the surface, CBH is using the lawbook, however since it is closed, CBH is actually the one who decides how to use the laws and to judge someone. Scales of justice symbolize equity and fairness, here with CBH there is no equity and fairness because there is only one side represented: the judge!! Lady Justice shows three sides: the judge, the both parties embodied by the scales of justice (perpetrator/victim). The new god only shows one side: the judge. Another difference is that CBH is not blindfolded, he is wearing glasses reinforcing the idea of lack of equity and fairness. All this illustrates that CBH has never been a good judge in reality, he was a lord of crime disguised as a judge. 

Furthermore, CMS is not alone, as she is surrounded by her helpers. These helpers should be considered as her "priests", while she acts as the High priestess. After reading this analysis of this scene, it is clear why CMS got upset by An's speech. He used the new cult in order to get people's support. Just like in the Middle-Age and even in the 19th century, religion was often used for power struggle and legitimation for war or persecution. By doing so, An is tarnishing the new god, he reveals the fakeness of that new religion. He is endangering the new cult because people could get suspicious. Notice how HJY's father reacted. He was confused after hearing this speech. CMS became well aware that An's move could ruin her life's goal: having people worshipping her father. People could start questioning the real role of her father and indirectly her own role.

That's why I don't believe for one minute that HJY's father is actually the one who sent the pictures to An or sent the notebook to BSP. The writer uses him for a different purpose: how an innocent and naive man will little by little realize what kind of man the judge was and how wrongly he misjudged CMS. We shouldn't forget that the father used to take pictures of CMS and her father. There is a huge picture of them in the vitrine outlining his deep faith for both persons. He is the one who talks a lot about CMS's father and CMS, moreover he even goes to her trial aso. He is a real believer. HJY was raised by him hence CMS became her surrogate mother.

About the person who is betraying CMS, it is someone close to CMS because this person sent the notebook to BSP the day before it was publicly announced that CMS would become the judge in the trial for the mayor's murder. Secondly, the person already knew that An had been chosen as the future mayor of Gisung before it was revealed publicly in that scene above. I am suspecting the District prosecutor Jang right now. He is the closest to the source. HJY's mother was photograph who had the evidence and BSP's mother was a lawyer. For a trial, you need a prosecutor, hence the third part involved must be a prosecutor in my opinion. Choi Jin Ae was even close to CMS and she was a judge back then too. In the episode 4, it was mentioned how fond CMS was of BSP's mother. To me, CMS had to kill both mothers because both wanted to reveal the true face of CHB. But unfortunately, they were unable to reveal the truth, as they didn't think that CMS would help her father. In conclusion, this drama is focused on legacy.

In my opinion, NYH will be confronted with a similar situation: which path will she choose? Remain a true prosecutor or choose to become the spiritual daughter of CMS which means that she becomes dirty and will use laws as a weapon. It is the same for HJY, however there is no doubt that she will choose BSP's side. BSP had been confronted much earlier with that choice: which path he had to choose in order to get justice for his mother? He became a lawyer like he had wanted, nevertheless he twisted her words (fight with the law!): he took her words literally. He is definitely a fighter. 

One final word, their fight won't be just against CMS but against the project of Golden City. Since this project existed 18 years ago, the disappearance of CJA and HJY's mother is related to Golden City, a project created by CHB. That's why CMS got rid of the mayor of Gisung as he didn't want to realize CHB's dream. CMS wants to ensure that her father's dream becomes true.

17 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@anonymouschic  Welcome, I've been a huge fan of LGJ for years if you liked him in MLSHR. You should watch him in scholar who walks the night.. Same genre, All of his Saguek dramas are good as he is a good actor overall and happy he ventured out into something else to show off those skills he has honed for over all the years he's been acting..

I think another word you could be looking for suave ..  No matter how charming and manly he can be it's something about him and JH that still brings out the boyish nature in themselves.. I find it very cute both men or just handsome in there own rights.. 

I tried watching his other dramas but it’s either i’m not into the story or i don’t like the female lead so i wasn’t able to finish them. Thank you for the welcome and the recommendation though. And for the term suave, too. It really suits him. :)

On 5/23/2018 at 11:22 AM, antoniaclamens said:

@_gillianne19_ about the arirang presscon video you share... don´t you think it's weird there's almost no CMS in it?

I checked the video. But I'm positive he's in it when I watched during the timeslot. I don't know..?  

When the lead's lines are legendary:

tumblr_p97kin7kCm1t2b7cuo4_250.gif

Hihihi Joon Gi darling..you have been a troubleshooter since you arrived on this planet.And I think we can all agree that Bong Sang Pil is love:wub:.look at what he is doing with his eyebrows and the mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Seo Ye Ji and Ha Jae Yi are both bae too.

tumblr_p97kc3Yh3E1t2b7cuo6_250.gif

and im still not over this scene.Drama dialled from 0-100 real quick.The transition from that comedic action chase to horror thriller was just:o

tumblr_p96rpjnaHo1rjpzyko10_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_p96rpjnaHo1rjpzyko5_250.gif

tumblr_p96rpjnaHo1rjpzyko9_250.gif

17 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

In one of my former posts, I had analyzed CMS's character and especially a scene, where she climbs the stairs.

Then in the episode 4, there is a similar scene which actually explained what her true goal was in her life.

Wow. just wow. what an awesome analisys. I also agree about your take on JY's dad. But I'm curious about what's your opinion about AOJ. Because i think after she rejected to support him openly in the fish market he was resented, and he dared to dissobey her later... I so want to see how their relationship will evolve from now on. Maybe AOJ will be her first great mistake, as i think he will try to get free from her hold

15 hours ago, anonymouschic said:

I tried watching his other dramas but it’s either i’m not into the story or i don’t like the female lead so i wasn’t able to finish them. Thank you for the welcome and the recommendation though. And for the term suave, too. It really suits him. :)

Have you watched Time Between Dog and Wolf from the same director, it's really good and JG is amazing in it. Of course Moon Lovers is THE DRAMA of all dramas... but second to it is Twoo Weeks. Just awesome

3 hours ago, violina said:

Who else is loving these dorks?

Me! Me!

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I checked the video. But I'm positive he's in it when I watched during the timeslot. I don't know..?  

In the whole presentation CMS talks a lot... I can say as i watched it live, and i was laughing at his antics but worrying he was taking so much screen time from JG. Luckily they had so good raport that i was quicky set at ease... they were always joking together

35 minutes ago, violina said:

and im still not over this scene.Drama dialled from 0-100 real quick.The transition from that comedic action chase to horror thriller was just:o

That scene was so epic! it took my by surprise and i was so scared at his reaction.

You can check my Episode 3 BSP beauty parade here:

7 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

STILLS from tvN

The eng translation for those korean sentences:

I love how powerful the women's(Lawyer Haand Judge Cha) quotes are.Smart, unrelenting and cunning female villains are such a turn on.Dont play with Judge Cha.By the way she is saying, the people she opens up to are the most vulnerable ones( am assuming they are vulnerable to her poisonous acts) does this make her lady assistant and jae yi the ones who are likely to be in serious danger if they dont play by her rules?I am saying this because she seems more open with them.

NamooActors twitter update.

DeAXHATU8AAES6Y.jpg

Lee Joon Gi Shows He’s A Force To Be Reckoned With In Tense “Lawless Lawyer” Standoff

“Lawless Lawyer” recently released some new stills of its lead actor in action.

In one scene, Lee Joon Gi gets physical with his opponent, Choi Min Soo, though in another he faces him coolly across a desk. In another set of stills, he appears to be preparing for the intense confrontation, sharply dressed in a suit and a laser glare.

Spoiler
In Episode 4, Lee Hye Young and Choi Min Soo recognized Lee Joon Gi’s character for who he was, adding to the tension between the hero lawyers (Lee Joon Gi and Seo Ye Ji) and the evil judge and gangster-turned-CEO.

The two actors, normally the mood-makers on set, reportedly came in with a different aura from the very beginning of the filming of the scene. In the rehearsals, they worked to perfect their tension and emotion, as well as every detailed expression and even the sound of their breath.

read full article>>> https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/24/lee-joon-gi-shows-hes-force-reckoned-tense-lawless-lawyer-stills/

6 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Wow. just wow. what an awesome analisys. I also agree about your take on JY's dad. But I'm curious about what's your opinion about AOJ. Because i think after she rejected to support him openly in the fish market he was resented, and he dared to dissobey her later... I so want to see how their relationship will evolve from now on. Maybe AOJ will be her first great mistake, as i think he will try to get free from her hold

Thanks a lot for the compliment!!crazy monkey

About Ahn Oh Joo: in my opinion, he has been the helper of CMS's father, since he mentioned a conversation with him to SGD. The fact he remembered his words clearly shows that his words left a deep impression on AOJ. Furthermore, AOJ repeats the exact same words to SGD illustrating that the deceased judge was like a teacher to AOJ. Actually, this scene underlines the closeness between CMS's father and AOJ. Then the way he tried to let the crowd scream the name of CHB was really telling. To me, AOJ wasn't just his right hand, AOJ perceived him as his mentor and teacher. As conclusion, AOJ is dedicated to CHB and his legacy. This explains why he served CMS 18 years ago. Like I mentioned it before, CMS must have committed these crimes as she wanted to save her father's reputation and good name. No wonder, AOJ helped her back then. In return for the favor, she supported him and turned him into a CEO. On the surface, he looks like a good businessman, whereas he still behaves and thinks like a thug. He hasn't changed his way of speaking: with such an accent and I am quite sure, he is using a dialect. 

Now here is the question: why did she choose AOJ as next mayor? From my point of view, her experience with the former mayor made her realize that only a faithful and loyal person to her father would help her to realize the Golden City project. This project appeared 18 years ago and was the cause why Choi Jin Ae got killed. It looks like this was CHB's dream. Since CMS is determined to turn her father into a god/hero, she wants to make his dream come true. We heard that the former mayor was killed because he didn't support this project. The fact that he dared to disobey her orders outlines the controversy of that project. It is definitely a project that will affect too much people there and in a bad way. We shouldn't forget that saying: All that glitters is no gold. So far, BSP only knows that AOJ ordered the killing of the mayor. He doesn't suspect that CMS might be behind it. BSP hasn't discovered the reason why his mother and HJY's mother became the target of CMS. He hasn't perceived the connection between CMS and her father.

Since AOJ has always admired CMS's father, he was willing to follow CMS's orders and wishes. Nevertheless, his true loyalty belongs to her father and not her. You can feel that CMS looks down on AOJ due to his lack of education and manners. I sense that the reason he disobeyed her order (mentioning his candidacy as mayor) is quite simple: he wants to ensure that he wins the election so that the Golden City project can be started. For him, the Golden City is more important than anything else. Since she chose him as future mayor, she needs to ensure that he gets elected. I am also wondering if at some point, AOJ will question CMS's authority: who is the real heir of CHB? Like I mentioned it before, this drama is focused on legacy. Their partnership will fall apart because CMS is the biological daughter of CHB, whereas AOJ might see himself as the spiritual son of CHB. We have the same dichotomy between NYH and HJY: who is the spiritual "daughter" of CMS?

Lawless Lawyer episode 4 CMS and her father.png

Now, if you look at this picture again, you will notice that AOJ and Jang are standing on the left side of CMS, whereas the others are all on the other side. This could be perceived as a clue that both men will work against CMS at some point, whereas the others are the true followers of CMS. Sure, I can be mistaken and it could be a coincidence. Nevertheless, I have the feeling that the writer and director are paying attention to details. 

@triplem @evie7 @nateko @40somethingahjumma 

i am really enjoying this show very much.  its been so long i hve watched JK's drama since Arang and the magistrate.  I watched his shows later but left in the middle.  I really love JK's character in this drama so much.  He has become so thin that he is so flexible for the action scenes but not for carrying our female lead.  More than the drama, I love each and every bts released.  JK, waah!!!! i love him to core.  He has such a personality which makes his so lovable.  Especially the recently released bts., where he suddenly dances in a very intense scene.  His moves!!!!!!  OMG,  Wow!!!!!  So adorable.   I liked the bgm played when he dances.  Can someone tell me what song is that?  Thank you.

Archived