[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I mean it creates more discussion like is happening here ;p

That it does.

I'm also curious about the relationship between MS and JY's father because MS mentioned to JY about missing her calling her mom, which I assume she did as a child considering how uncomfortable JY seemed saying it out loud (even if she does consider her like a mother figure in her heart). Like how close were her father and MS for her to start referring to MS as such? Or was MS close to JY's mother instead? It's all very interesting and I can't wait to get some of these questions answered. 

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

Im unsure if HJY mother is alive because these people were trying to kill a child and mother why wouldn't they kill her? 

The fact that WHM lied about BSP's death could be a clue that he could have lied about HJY's death as well, too afraid that he might get punished for failing his task. The detective had a car accident, so the driver could have died in the car accident hence there was no one to confirm that WHM had failed in his task.

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Now that I have watched the first two episodes, I can tell that the story isn't just well written but also very creative therefore it gives the opportunity to write a deep analysis of the characters and the story.

I just had a chance to watch the first episode, can't wait to read your insights I'm loving it. So happy Joon Gi took this role, so happy SYJ is in this one too.  

Lun6DZD.png

This little child actor just stole my heart, he made me cry when he first met his uncle and this scene was just too funny. I'll be back to read everyone's insights after I can steal some more time from my mom who's staying here for another month.

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The fact that WHM lied about BSP's death could be a clue that he could have lied about HJY's death as well, too afraid that he might get punished for failing his task. The detective had a car accident, so the driver could have died in the car accident hence there was no one to confirm that WHM had failed in his task.

you make a good point lets see where this story goes ;p 

Not sure he is in love with or falling in love with her yet as herself yet but  rather as  an offshoot of her mother who almost worships for saving his life and Hence he has set himself up as her protector and benefactor in repayment. But he is  getting very interested :) 

I did find it interesting how much weight the writing put on SP needing to protect/look after JY because of her mother, but either way he looks at her way too tenderly for me to believe he doesn't have feelings of his own outside of feeling the need to repay her mother.

3 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

It's two years. He's supposed to be 28 and she's 26.

Yay for the ratings! 

This could explain a tiny bit why LJK is keeping his weight down.I mean asking a 36 year old actor to portray a 28 year old character.Thats hardcore.He is still a very beautiful man thats why he us able to pull it off(he is the original flower boy after all) but you get my drift.

Oooh.. interesting question about JY's mom.

I would wonder why she hasn't been able to go back and see her beloved husband and child. Is someone stopping her? Is she being held captive? Or is it a case of the traditional 'amnesia' arc? Or could she really be dead? Does CMS know what really happened and has taken JY under her wing because of this?

1 minute ago, Dramanoona said:

I would wonder why she hasn't been able to go back and see her beloved husband and child. Is someone stopping her? Is she being held captive? Or is it a case of the traditional 'amnesia' arc? Or could she really be dead? Does CMS know what really happened and has taken JY under her wing because of this?

Amnesia could be interesting idea but they would still kill her surely? 

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I'm now starting to wonder if maybe they really did kill her because after she helped SP get away surely that guy killed her right? I mean if she got away where is she? And if she's being held captive what for? Wouldn't it just be easier to kill her? And what is her connection to CMS and AOJ? And now my mind is starting to wonder if maybe JY's dad is in on mom's disappearance? I am so intrigued. Man this show...

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

Amnesia could be interesting idea but they would still kill her surely? 

No!!!! I hope they dont slot in amnesia.That in many kdramas  along with using other terminal illnesses such as cancer as plot devices is lazy writing these days.I hope they will be more innovative than that.

We already have the BTS of ep 3 and 4

LJG update his IG.Go shower him some love.

Translation of caption

12 hours ago, Wotad said:

Im unsure if HJY mother is alive because these people were trying to kill a child and mother why wouldn't they kill her? 

@Wotad  I'm sure she's dead. I think her mom died for other reason.. Which I believe it leads back to the judge dad..

6 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

If she's not dead they have her stashed away in some mental ward some where..

@Wotad @violina @Dramanoona If HJY's mother is alive, then I don't think that she has amnesia because we were shown that there is an unidentified person who knows what happened in the past and is trying to unveil the truth. In the episode 1, BSP received an important notebook which was the signal for him to return to Gisung. Then in the episode 3, CEO An received a picture frame containing pictures that proved that An was a killer. Moreover, he was given the stone which helped him to kill a man. The person sending these parcels must be close to CMS because

1. he/she knew that An was behind the murder of the mayor
  2. he/she knew that MCS had already chosen the new mayor: CEO An. It had not publicly be announced so far.  

Moreover, the pictures show An, when he was dressed as a thug indicating that this crime happened 18 years ago. So this can not be the work of BSP. The person who took these pictures was an adult back then.

As for the reason why HJY's mother didn't return to her family is quite simple: she knew that if she came back, her family would be in danger. Knowing nothing was the best way to ensure that HJY and her father wouldn't be suspected. Let just say that HJY's mother survived and was not killed by WHM, the latter lied to An. Striking is that WHM's wife said that WHM would never kill someone... Yet, WHM was supposed to kill the boy but he didn't He acted as if he had done it. Interesting is that HJY's mother was only knock-out and put in restrain in the trunk. This outlines WHM's hesitation for killing someone. To me, it looks like BSP doesn't know that she is alive. He believes that she was buried somewhere as he heard that they should bury the bodies. Finally, we shouldn't forget that HJY's father is a photographer and was close to the family Cha. Maybe the mother was also a photographer just like her husband but she had a different job: photographer/journalist. Since her husband trusted the family Cha so much, she couldn't reveal what she had found out. Let us not forget that we have a lawyer in possession of a chip card who was killed. We must question where the chip card came from.

However, in the episode 3, it is clear that the father CMH was not innocent at all, based on the conversation between An and GS. Cha talked to An in a manner that underlines An's respect for Cha. An was back then a thug!! Like I had pointed out before, CMS became like that due to her father.   

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

They are so cute together oh god. 

I know! When she smiles at the motley crew when they did the Power Rangers stance in the office and when she laughed as she ran away from the crew at the beach. You can see this was all natural.

Archived