[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, junejungki said:

It is on 8TV but the problem is, 8TV korean drama will be dub to Mandarin with english sub title. How eh??  I want to hear JG's  sexy voice. 

No way!!!Who dubs Lee Joon Gi, Seo Ye Ji and Lee Hye Young's voices...They have the most distinctive voices ever..

5 hours ago, RobinM said:

Everyone breath... apparently It’s a technical problem with VIKI and we just have to be patient. We will see the show and enjoy it all the more for

OMG what a relief:)...I was getting angrier with each passing hour.By the way, who said this though? Have viki themselves put up a disclaimer to say its just a technical fault?

Update from LJG:

Some updates from TVN:

Spoiler

Well we'll tons of new gorgeous pictures won't relieve my heart... I need subs! 

But I'm so happy for the episode 2 ratings and good critics 

Still I'm afraid the whole journey will be a raw one.... 

Did anyone posted las LJG IG post? 

5 hours ago, violina said:

No way!!!Who dubs Lee Joon Gi, Seo Ye Ji and Lee Hye Young's voices...They have the most distinctive voices ever..

OMG what a relief:)...I was getting angrier with each passing hour.By the way, who said this though? Have viki themselves put up a disclaimer to say its just a technical fault?

Some updates from TVN:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes. One of the people in charge of technical pribldms responded to a comment.

@junejungki & my fellow Malaysians, I checked 8tv’s Programme. It will be at 10.30pm tonight. I’m not sure if I’d be able to catch it but will try. I hope it’s not dubbed. 

@NoonaE Thanks for the info. What time is the drama airing tonight?

@triplem @junejungki I think most Malaysians are pretty much walking zombies last week. I stayed up until 4.00am for feared that when I woke up, something else might happened. And not to mention how nerve-wrecking it was to wait until 10pm the following day just to ensure that everything is confirmed and official. Anyway, we are up for new and promising beginning. So proud of all of us :D

Back to LL, yes, as far as I know, they featured K-drama with Mandarin dubbing which I find myself could hardly enjoy (and here we are talking about two actors - Lee Jun Ki and Seo Yea Ji that are famous for their deceiving voice in contrast of their appearance) But with no chance of getting the english subs elsewhere, guess we just have to be contended with whatever available. Better than nothing.

40 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I guess the making up is going to be as fun as fighting between these two when they actually get together :)

:DHihihihi it doesnt stop there...(please warn me people if am being too spoilerly).But I can see why the ratings rose..this banter..pull and push thing is always a hit no matter how many times you watch a kdrama..

tumblr_p8s28fqvTQ1w99clso3_540.gif

tumblr_p8s28fqvTQ1w99clso4_540.gif

and then..she hmmphs and walks away

tumblr_p8s28fqvTQ1w99clso5_540.gif

sub credits (gunman jg in youtube)

gif credit:(trendingkdrama-tumblr)

@violina I know right?? Their voice is unique. The reason 8TV dub most foreign drama in their channel because this channel mainly for mandarin speaking viewers. 

@triplem  I will try to watch it tonight. 1030pm is a bit late. I need my beauty sleep. I also hope that they will not dub it to mandarin. I want to hear JG' sexy voice. aum!!!!

@lyserose  yeah, we were zombies for the past several days. After Tun M sworn in as the new PM, I start breathing normally. After he announced the 1st 3 ministers I know we will be alright. Back to Lawless Lawyer, that's what I thought too about 8tv because I know this channel cater for Mandarin speaking viewers. But rather than nothing, I just watch the drama and perhaps rewatch it in the internet with english sub. 

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

tVN twitter has no chill 

The actors have no chill.Look how they are posting one after the other within a short time. 

a. Seo Ye Ji

b.Lee Joon Gi

The translation of JG's Korean Caption

Spoiler

The fans have no chill

Looking at how fast this thread is moving.Looks like soompiers have no chill either.

Its VIKI who is chilling and stalling the international hype.

I tried to hold back watching the show until the subtitles are out but after watching clips posted here I sneaked a preview of the first 20 min of ep 1. Lee Joon Gi showed great acting skill in portraying BSP.  I found it difficult to even compare him with his previous characters as he was able to show new expressions unique to BSP, perhaps because his face is much thinner.  I will hold back until subs are done but I find it hard to believe that Viki has technical problems with only one show. They have 4-5 new shows on air currently so maybe they have decided to delay showing LL :(

I actually just realized something yesterday. Remember when I talked about While You Were Sleeping? That one the subs came out Wednesdays and Thursdays, the same day in SK but we just got it a few hours later. Now Great Seducer is another one. Didn't get it the same day but we got it the next day though. It kinda feels like we get the 30 min episodes faster but the hour episodes take longer...:cry:

I think we all feel this way at this point. @pixelsticksThis waiting had become aggravating but now it has become a habit. Wake up check the drama's page, come home from work, check the drama page. Then check the sites that can't be mentioned to see if we have any fansubs... I'm dying to watch this one, it has been a long time since I've been excited about one of Joon Gi's dramas.  I'm about ready to watch the raw episodes and follow @V's recaps

https://www.bah-doo.com/lawless-lawyer-live-recap-episode-1/     I never thought that watching kdramas would be like waiting for my jdramas. It's time to just bust out the jdrama prayer dragonprayplz.gif?1 Please let there be english subs.  

I am honestly trying my hardest to understand what the holdup is for these subs but at this point it is beyond ridiculous. I hope they're up before the new episodes come out. 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Archived