[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

Finally a heroine that doesnt stand still with her hands down, one that hugs

the man she loves and wants to kiss.

I like that after the kiss, they slept together. Its natural.

I also liked their smiles in the morning in the office.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because She is a woman who wants a man not Aegyo cutesy little girl  scared of being kissed :)

Sex with a consenting adult you love or falling in love with is natural and joyful. Anyway These two will have enough angst coming at them soon enough to need the comfort of each other not just physically but that does help.

1 hour ago, kjoy said:

I love that this show approached sex like it isn't taboo because it isn't, it happens. It's refreshing. 

I guess you have not watched allot of tvN dramas. they tend to be pretty straightforward about sex:wink: even if you look at dramas from other station there is either more in your face or more subtile. It happens in "Healer", "I need romance", "Marriage not dating" and more. "I heard it through the grapevine" even talked about teen pregnancy. I guess my point is that it is not first time character sleep together in kdrama :) 

3 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I guess you have not watched allot of tvN dramas. they tend to be pretty straightforward about sex:wink: even if you look at dramas from other station there is either more in your face or more subtile. It happens in "Healer", "I need romance", "Marriage not dating" and more". "I heard it through the grapevine" even talked about teen pregnancy. I guess my point is that it is not first time character sleep together in kdrama :) 

Oh don't misunderstand, I've watched plenty of kdrama's and know that some are open about sex, but I was just referring to this particular show. I'm glad this drama didn't shy away from the topic of sex (consensual of course). 

Just now, kjoy said:

Oh don't misunderstand, I've watched plenty of kdrama's and know that some are open about sex, but I was just referring to this particular show. I'm glad this drama didn't shy away from the topic of sex (consensual of course). 

sorry for misunderstanding your comment :unsure: you right, it is nice that this drama did that. they are pretty straightforward character, so it fit them to do that :wink: 

6 minutes ago, sal2 said:

sorry for misunderstanding your comment :unsure: you right, it is nice that this drama did that. they are pretty straightforward character, so it fit them to do that :wink: 

Oh no problem. I probably should've worded my previous comment better :). I love that their relationship feels very adult and they know what they want. 

I woke up to sound of squealing and screams...  :lol:

It's undoubtedly what woke me up at 2 am my time.

Speaks to the eerie power of the internet.

Okay, so they didn't just hold hands and back hug. 

:wink:

This show moves like an American/British drama. 

One more thing... LJG's kissing has definitely improved.

Super excited that Park Ho San will be making his third appearance on a tvN show this year! 

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Finally a heroine that doesnt stand still with her hands down, one that hugs

the man she loves and wants to kiss.

I like that after the kiss, they slept together. Its natural.

I also liked their smiles in the morning in the office.

Yeah its kinda weird that some women looks like they are dying during and after getting a huh lol.

Dramas are so weird sometimes.

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

Because She is a woman who wants a man not Aegyo cutesy little girl  scared of being kissed :)

Sex with a consenting adult you love or falling in love with is natural and joyful. Anyway These two will have enough angst coming at them soon enough to need the comfort of each other not just physically but that does help.

Thank you.Not only did she initiate the back hug, (she kind of did with the front hug too), keep her hands around his waist the whole time.Plus active participation in the lip locking.They did all that without making the kiss scene look vulgar or overdone.It was just the right amount of feeling but passionate, the way grown adults do it.And my bae Joon Gi is coming out of his shell slowly.He is still reserved but he is getting better and better with kiss scenes.I am proud of him.

and here is the good news(whats interesting though is that it got higher ratings nationwide than in seoul alone.its almost always the other round.

4 minutes ago, violina said:

Thank you.Not only did she initiate the back hug, (she kind of did with the front hug too), keep her hands around his waist the whole time.Plus active participation in the lip locking.They did all that without making the kiss scene look vulgar or overdone.It was just the right amount of feeling but passionate, the way grown adults do it.And my bae Joon Gi is coming out of his shell slowly.He is still reserved but he is getting better and better with kiss scenes.I am proud of him.

It really was a good kiss. You could the emotions in it. And they both actively participated in it. But as I said previously Yeji doesn't do innocent, chaste kisses if she's the main lead. She always participates. 

omg watch at your own risk but the BTS of the kiss scene is already out.Seo Ye Ji cant even look at Lee Joon Gi after the kiss:D.She is so shy.Lee Joon Gi blushing like a rookie and wiggling his brow in the interview:D.Arggh next week come faster.I saw the ahjussi from prison playbook will make a cameo.I look forward to seeing him too.But for now here are the goodies:

48 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I dont mind romance but felt a little rushed i mean they kiss,backhug,date,sex all in a episode. 

kkk but uhm... don't we also do those things in real life? i mean... all in the same day (or hour) while barely knowing each other? hahahaha... oopsie.

Anyway, sooo glad that my predicted ratings were correct! Last night I thought to myself that the peak must have reached 8 % especially looking at the buzz it created on naver real-time search :D. Now I'm crossing my fingers that the ratings will be stable enough given the consistent- if not more compelling- storyline.

Episode 6 was both the end and the beginning. And ... some of the ''mysteries'' we have discussed here have been unfolded!

Spoiler

hooray! at least one mum survives! and Detective Woo... I dunno if he'll still stay throughout the 2nd part of the story but he still plays a crucial role esp regarding JY's mum. I wonder who would help the two of them in her very secretive hideout all these years... any thoughts?

I'm also looking forward to the release of the OST... it's from the R&B singer the Babylon :D

15 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

kkk but uhm... don't we also do those things in real life? i mean... all in the same day (or hour) while barely knowing each other? hahahaha... oopsie.

Anyway, sooo glad that my predicted ratings were correct! Last night I thought to myself that the peak must have reached 8 % especially looking at the buzz it created on naver real-time search :D. Now I'm crossing my fingers that the ratings will be stable enough given the consistent- if not more compelling- storyline.

Episode 6 was both the end and the beginning. And ... some of the ''mysteries'' we have discussed here have been unfolded!

Reveal hidden contents

hooray! at least one mum survives! and Detective Woo... I dunno if he'll still stay throughout the 2nd part of the story but he still plays a crucial role esp regarding JY's mum. I wonder who would help the two of them in her very secretive hideout all these years... any thoughts?

I'm also looking forward to the release of the OST... it's from the R&B singer the Babylon :D

I mean one more episode or something would have been fine with me , like they go on a date and kiss then following episode do the other stuff , sure some people do that in real life but to get all that in a Korean drama is weird. Normally they confess and do it a bit slower which i like . 

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

I dont mind romance but felt a little rushed i mean they kiss,backhug,date,sex all in a episode. 

I like it,I dont have to wait until episode 16 where they stare in each others eyes trying to find their soul, then have a last second awkward kiss and a death hug.

I totally understand feeling they were a little rushed because I was thinking the same thing yesterday, but since this show is not solely a romance or a rom-com where literally nothing else happens besides the romance part I don't think the writer/PD had the luxury to slow it down. And on top of that we don't know how time is working in this drama. It's been 6 episodes for us, but who knows how long that's been in days/weeks/months in the drama. 

She's alive! She's alive! 

This show is having too much fun playing with makjang elements! Yesh!

Will be back to say more after watching it with E subs. I managed to sucker the husband into watching this and he likes it. Victory on the home front. But I have to keep the peace. :tongue:

38 minutes ago, kjoy said:

don't think the writer/PD had the luxury to slow it down

Yes... that’s why I previously mentioned that it’s a matter of plot device ... this show has yet a lot in their plates for us to chew... they can‘t just waste so much time on a mellow romance to bud slowly.

ok enough for me about the romance... @40somethingahjumma I‘ll wait for your insights! and @bebebisous33 ‘s too! 

Archived