[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Totally . I think this drama does not follow the typical formula. The romance was fast but I think it will strengthen / unite the OTP further in their fight against CMS & her machinery. 

Ok I’m very happy , I can sleep well ....

My thoughts exactly! They are already discussing together about the baddies in front of his wall of facts and when she wanted to go meet the detective, Mr Bong said that he wants go together with her, right? And even in the final scene she says something like that they'll fight together, right? They are in this together from now on! yesss crazy rabbit

@triplem It wasn't there, I think. I don't remember seeing such a scene. But then again, I was a lost cause after seeing Oppa's biceps... embarrassed3 onion head 

Recap:

https://www.dramamilk.com/lawless-lawyer-live-recap-episode-6/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fourth is Head of the prosecution Jang I. D.

The fifth is the one who owns the newspaper of GS. I can't remember his name.

The sixth is the lawyer and former judge Go In Doo

The seventh is responsible for the money transactions.

@triplem

Oh so she’s GG’s sis !!! She has this little crush on BSP right & Jae yi was a little bit jealous ? 

By the way who are the 7 ? I can’t figure out the other 3

-CMS

-An

-YH’s mum

- Prosecutor jang 

Who else ? I think I missed some details 

wow, fast relationship development! I am kinda worried that there gonna be angst in future episode. but if this is done to make a strong OTP and we gonna see them build a strong law firm and fighting corruption together, and  help other client in between I am all for it. who need angst when we can see them growing in their career and become top lawyer :D hope that what the writer have in mind!

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

OMG....what!! This is the first time I have watched a drama whereby the two leads have gotten together by EP 6 - shades of the just finished Noona drama. I think we know what will happen next....angst.....

I'm not surprised There was one drama were the two leads got it on in the first episode and in the car on top of it.. I had to ask myself is this really Kdrama

You talking about My Secret Romance by chance?

Usually when characters have sex this quickly it is like in Fated to Love You where the female being pregnant is the main plot point and what the show is about. 

This is probably one of the more logical explainations why they are not chilling with the romance:

The 6th episode served to conclude Chapter 1 of the drama, where all the past mysteries including HJY’s mother’s whereabouts have been solved; BSP and HJY have formed a true partnership; the mayor murder case has ended with Bong and Co. coming out as the winner; and CMS’s inner circle of 7 has been properly introduced to give viewers an idea of a clearly delineated path of ‘revenge’ BongHa will take. This shot condenses all of these, with the shadow of the evil Circle cast over BongHa reaffirming their shared goal. Now the new chapter begins! Let’s go! 

Also back to what @40somethingahjumma said earlier today.I think what happen in this episode clears up what is the basis for BSP and JY's relationship feeling toward each other and their actions going forward.Its not BSP protecting JY and looking out for her because of guilt.Nor is it JY feeling emphathy for BSP because of his life situation(losing his mother and all).Their actions will be motivated by love and pursuit of justice.I dig that.I just hope writer keeps it together and not lose focus.

Exactly my thought... we're about to enter the 2nd part of the story :) ~ which seem to be even longer and more complicated as we have 10 more episodes to go? :D

P.S: Again and again, I LOVE IT that Jae Yi is actively involved in this whole thing!

I am just gonna believe that HJY and BSP will not fall into the cliche of a tragic ending due to a fast romance. I will not have it! <_<

Truthfully I'm starting to believe they developed it so fast so they can focus on other things. With how the story is progressing when would they have time to throw in romance later on down the line? 

15 minutes ago, kjoy said:

I am just gonna believe that HJY and BSP will not fall into the cliche of a tragic ending due to a fast romance. I will not have it! <_<

Truthfully I'm starting to believe they developed it so fast so they can focus on other things. With how the story is progressing when would they have time to throw in romance later on down the line? 

Agree with you, if this was a pure romance drama I would be even more worried. but consider there is allot of other element in the story i think we can breath more easily and be happy when they gonna have time for couple moment :wub:

First of all:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Second:

I don´t know. I cant focus. All i can do is grinning like crazy and trying to stop my poor heart to come out of my chest. 

Third:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now i will try to be serious (who i'm trying to fool? i just can't) Today's episode made me so happy. I'm not talking only about romance, the whole episode was awesome. so much happened! 

Thread is moving so fast and i read so many wonderful insights, that i hope i can come back once my head cooled a little. I will be sorry to miss the analisys, but right now i cant process anything. my bad

About the romance, i was sure but i checked anyway. in TBDW (JG and director previous drama) main couple slept together in episode 4! 

Did the drama start lacking after it? the answer is a big NO. Drama got way better, so much happened after that. Lead girl became a fool in love after that? nope. She stayed true to her feelings and convictions. She was a strong main lead and defend her love until the end. Did it distract lead guy from his goal. not in the least. So would i worry about the future of the drama? NO. I decided from the start to trust director/writer/cast and so far they didn't dissapoint me. In fact they surpassed my expectations.  The romance was planned before drama beggins. And i'm sure it's going to play an integral part of the drama but it won't be main focus.

I'm so excited at how things will develop after today's episode. I'm sure BSP and HYJ will have to face many obstacles... but they will be together facing them. i only wish they will have their happy ever after (gang included)

Hehehe she is already feeling the jealousy pangs...

Ha Jae Yi reaction to Bong Sang Pil acting cute in the presence of another woman

tumblr_p9eegvCdtb1qb8bmoo1_250.gif

and bong sang pil reaction

tumblr_p9eegvCdtb1qb8bmoo2_250.gif

Careful Bong Sang Pil..your woman has a very strong right hook

tumblr_inline_p9bgdvVDkh1qzeh7x_400.gif

hello , new fan here :)

this show is really good , l watched the 5 ep in the past 2 days lol and am sooo excited for the 6th ep translated

l like that they started romance early , they need to be together to face the judge and her circle , they are all powerful ppl but very greedy which will help BSP & HJY to take them down

still didn't watch today ep but felt a bit sad for the prosecutor , l hoped that girl will be smart and not follow her mom , hope she will stay away from those ppl

Archived