[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

No sign of LL on Netflix for me so far.

So it is true that Viki is struggling to get their act together.

What a shame! I really want to talk to people about this show and the subbing issue is making that impossible. So it's Chinese subs again for me this weekend. 

The comments all over the web about the lack of E subs are almost as entertaining as the show itself.

Same here. I kept checking Netflix yesterday  :D . Actually I don’t mind Netflix  being the subber as Viki is useless in my region - at least I can watch it legally. And I think their subs is not too bad.

Also it’s funny how we spent the last few pages here discussing about subs. In fact these days on almost every thread I read , that question is bound to pop up. 

Anyway viki posted this on Twitter but I can’t tell if the episode(s) are up due to regional restrictions. Anyone can check? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New pics of Mr Bong and his trustworthy paralegal!

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201805190757162410#_enliple

201805190757162410_4.jpg

201805190757162410_5.jpg

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

11% as of 4pm EDT time!!!

Now the subs are at 67%. Maybe they did have red ginseng?? Will we really get the English subs for episode 1 before the 3rd episode airs today??? wow1 onion head

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And I for one would have loved to see BSP stare into HJY's eyes...and then just move past her.  LOL.  Such a tease.  Dang director for changing it up! 

He already teases her so much! Imagine how even more flirty he is going to be when the "romance part" of the drama starts!! crazy monkey 173 I can't wait to see how she falls for his charms. 

14 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

New pics of Mr Bong and his trustworthy paralegal!

ahh..im so ready for them today..sub or no sub

tumblr_p8en2zHfrZ1r3hugwo1_400.giftumblr_p8en2zHfrZ1r3hugwo8_400.gif

tumblr_p8en2zHfrZ1r3hugwo7_400.giftumblr_p8en2zHfrZ1r3hugwo6_400.gif

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

He already teases her so much! Imagine how even more flirty he is going to be when the "romance part" of the drama starts!! crazy monkey 173 I can't wait to see how she falls for his charms. 

she is already falling without knowing it..

tumblr_p8en2zHfrZ1r3hugwo3_400.gif

Article

Lee Joon Gi And Seo Ye Ji Approach A Case In Contrasting Ways In “Lawless Lawyer”

Lee-Joon-Gi-Seo-Ye-Ji-1.jpg

Lee Joon Gi and Seo Ye Ji will embark on two different methods of investigation to win their case in the upcoming episode of tvN’s “Lawless Lawyer”!

See Also: Lee Joon Gi Smiles In Handcuffs And Shows Confidence In The Courtroom In "Lawless Lawyer"

“Lawless Lawyer” has shared new stills showing Bong Sang Pil (Lee Joon Gi) and Ha Jae Yi (Seo Ye Ji) working hard to investigate the Kisung Market murder case. Previous stills had showed Bong Sang Pil being taken away in handcuffs, much to the surprise of viewers, and the new stills showing him in a prisoner’s uniform only further pique viewers’ interest. He has a mischievous glint in his eye and a smile on his face that indicates that he’s found his target, and it will be interesting to see what happens next.

Meanwhile Ha Jae Yi is busy running around and collecting evidence in the outside world. Not caring if it’s the middle of the night, she is always ready to go wherever she needs to. Unlike Bong Sang Pil, who believes that the case will be solved by hearing testimonies from people, Ha Jae Yi believes it’s more important to collect hard evidence that can be used in a court of law.

Lee-Joon-Gi-Seo-Ye-Ji.jpg

The production staff stated, “The upcoming episode will show Bong Sang Pil and Ha Jae Yi as they do all they can to find evidence that will close their case. Viewers will be able to enjoy two different kinds of investigations that both have the same purpose, but differ due to each character’s personal beliefs of how they should do their jobs.”

“Lawless Lawyer” is the story of a lawyer who prefers to use his fists rather than the law as he puts his life on the line to fight against the powerful and unjust. The drama airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/18/lee-joon-gi-seo-ye-ji-approach-case-contrasting-ways-lawless-lawyer/

Lets go shower the post with them likes

Translation of caption:

#onweekends#dontmiss#lawlesslawyerplease enjoy this week's episode too.ThankYou.#DontChangeTheChannel even if the weather is good, dont forget to get back home before 9 pm

credit:@jg_k_drama

and some pics from villainsville

Hello everybody in Law Law Land? Ready for Episode 3 tonight?

Don't forget to give the drama a trending buzz it deserves by clicking: https://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty.top&where=news&query=무법변호사&oquery=무법변호사&tqi=TwsdMdpVuERssZXCHpwssssstbC-178091

and here is the iTunes link for the drama OST :)

https://itunes.apple.com/id/album/lawless-lawyer-original-television-soundtrack-pt-1-single/1386653976

Yesssss I saw that the 1st eps has been subbed !!! 

I hv been just spoiling myself watching the cuts on IG raw ... look at this scene .the look he gave her . See how she tried to keep her cool ..

:D

geez. the ending was quite intense... can't wait for the next one tomorrow!

I think another OST is coming our way, too! anybody recognized the singer? it's the one played at the scene where Jae Yi was thinking about Sang Pil :wub:.

and once again, if you guys have a spare time, please click click click the naver search to increase the buzz... today the buzz seemed to be on the royal wedding and Pretty Noona so our Lawless Lawyer real-time search result hasn't been that good... it appeared only for a while at #20 and #16 and then disappeared completely :cold_sweat:. Let's put it back again on the Top 20!

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=news&query=무법변호사&sm=tab_srt&sort=1&photo=0&field=0&reporter_article=&pd=0&ds=&de=&docid=&nso=so%3Add%2Cp%3Aall%2Ca%3Aall&mynews=0&mson=0&refresh_start=0&related=0

Archived