[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

The Shortest Answer: NetFlux has the license and are absolutely guarding this very hot property. No other site is going to go near it for fear of repercussions.  These illegal websites  can get by with a lot and most shows but not this. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen anything official about Netflix having the rights to LL, but it's the only thing that makes sense at this point. There is no way that Viki is dealing with technical difficulties for this long and only for this drama. 

@kjoy See that's what I'm not understanding though. How does Netlix have the rights to it when Viki is the one who got it in the first place. Netflix isn't the one who got it, Viki did.

Can somebody just go ahead and start subbing this series? I'll take fansubs, I'm good with that. It wouldn't be the first time seeing fansubs, I'll be grateful. My excitement for this show is lowering thanks to Viki. Enough is enough, I'm tired of it. Viki is just pissing me off at this point. Do not license something if you're not going to sub it or give a reasonable explanation to why it's taking so long.

They just released the trailer but I don't care about that and they're pretty late posting that. Maybe a few weeks late. What they need to be doing it release the subs already!:angry:

^^

I tried to post those fan edits earlier, but they wouldn't show up. I thought it was just me, but they're not showing up above either. But yes those edits are really pretty. 

8 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Heol - Netflix again.

I was looking forward to this drama but now it has to be on a backburner.

SIGH

people hate netflix? whats the reason? 

5 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Does anyone here know why Lawless Lawyer isn't subbed anywhere yet ? I've been waiting desperately all week and check every day for subs. Normally kissasian how much percentage of subs a drama has already but Lawless Lawyer is just appearing as raw. It's quite odd since the other two dramas I'm watching, Wok of Love and Rich Man, got subbed that very day or by the next morning. Does anyone know why Lawless Lawyer subs are being delayed on all sites like this ? :(

people were waiting for viki but viki sucking and no fans started subbing yet. 

9 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

How does Netflix have the license when Viki is the one who has it? Show me a source please because I have seen nothing involving  Netflix and Lawless Lawyer.

Usually Netflix does not give any indication they will sub & then suddenly you will see it :lol:. Netflix had the rights to both Hwayugi & Live , both were the predecessors to LL. I’ll know today if they are doing LL as normally Netflix puts it up in the afternoon ( my time ) . Keep you guys posted 

17 hours ago, Glamour90 said:

Hiiii everyone, one of my my friends sent me something and I put it in google translate

As Usual for TVN cable TV Dramas that Aired on Saturday & Sunday Slots for its International views are held by the Official Netflix site. For Lawlesser Drama just like the new live drama will air on Netflix 1 week after aired in Korea, so Subtitle English from Netflix is new on Subscene every Friday. In addition to Netflix, Lawlesser Drama will also appear on the Viki Official Website, only in VIKI also have to wait a few days For Subtitle Englishnya because in Sub by "Volunteer Team".

Sooo it's all because of Netflix <_< and we're gonna have subs tomorrow finally:wacko: (I hope it was translated correctly).

But this way they will lose many of their international viewers.

Seriously? Seriously? i might die of happiness... i don't know if i can watch on netflix, but i know if there are subs there will be a way...

16 hours ago, NoonaE said:

@LyraYoo

Hide contents

I might be able to help translate to English if there's an SRT file of the Malay subtitle (the one aired by 8tv Malaysia). I'll have a bit of spare time starting next week when I finish all of the classes I teach this semester. I don't know if the Chinese speaking fans are also able to help because the drama is also aired by iQiyi (if I remember it correctly)? This is frustrating indeed... no sign of airing the subbed version from Viu either  *sigh*. 

Thanks for all the updates, fellow Law Law Land Citizens! I'm glad *ah thats so ironic* that I'm not the only one being so desperate for the English subbed version! bored-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

No you are not the only one desperate. and thank you so much for offering yourself to help us devastated fans. you are :heart:

16 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Wow... that's fascinating and it explains a lot. No wonder. I thought it was a bit different (but refreshing) that the Big Bad in the drama was a woman. So it's a nod to real world politics. It was really intriguing to me while watching the first couple of episodes that Judge Cha was able to have such a strong hold over these men in key positions of power who were basically subservient to her authority. Her own personal stooges that do her bidding. In private she addressed Lawyer Go as "Oppa" and I don't imagine that they're related. :wink:Even the thuggish An O-Ju was quivering in her presence and she appointed him mayor of the city as if she was the queen. I've been wondering how she managed to amass this kind of power but she said something about her not being able to be compared to her father (or that she was lacking compared to her father) so it could be that this family has been the real source of power in the city for a long time.

I've been doing a bit of reading on President Park Geun-hye and her father was a "dictator" that seized power in the 1960s due to some kind of political unrest. Her life history and that of her entire family would make for an interesting drama. :wink:

when President Park scandal was on i used to read all the news.. don't know why because i didn´t follow korean politics.. but i didn´t know her father was a dictator. interesting

16 hours ago, kasjady said:

I don't mind the wait, I just wished there was notice in advance for people that it would be available on Netflix. It's so easy to find out about upcoming western shows, but it's so lax when it comes to upcoming Korean Shows.

I mind the wait, but i can wait if needed (or imposed like now). But what really drives me crazy is not knowing. I need an official source saying something!

I did more BSP picspam in JG thread:

Ok this time...a toast to writer nim:)/script writer..the more gifs I find..the more I like their banter.This will be one fiery OTP.

First scene:

Spoiler:

Ha Jae Yi:

Spoiler

tumblr_p8ruyhUWsn1ssr5ymo4_250.gif

Bong Sang Pil:

Spoiler

tumblr_p8ruyhUWsn1ssr5ymo3_250.gif

Hae Jae Yi:

Spoiler

tumblr_p8ruyhUWsn1ssr5ymo1_250.gif

Bong Sang Pil:

Spoiler

tumblr_p8ruyhUWsn1ssr5ymo2_250.gif

Ha Jae Yi

Spoiler

“then why did you become a lawyer? you’re worse than an underground criminal. why the need to study law?”

Bong Sang Pil

Spoiler

“when you understand how the law works, you know how to break it. didn’t you know that?”

and im still not over this:D

One day..she slapping the life out of him

tumblr_p8vmms9nLl1vem8apo5_r1_250.gif

The another day:D:

tumblr_p8eeybVnSp1w99clso3_400.gif

i'm just patiently waiting for the subs.... sigh i hope they would faster resolve the issues and release the subbed version >_< so many people are waiting to watch the show and i would sub it if i could but im scared of the videos getting banned or something ...

im wondering is this 1 week delay always gonna happen for this drama? i hope not but who knows now since Netflix is involved apparently, it really disrupts the hype and engagement on the international fan level. its really not good that nothing has been clarified or any episodes been posted up. usually other sites would end up subbing but clearly something is holding them back in doing so.

17 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Does anyone here know why Lawless Lawyer isn't subbed anywhere yet ? I've been waiting desperately all week and check every day for subs. Normally k......how much percentage of subs a drama has already but Lawless Lawyer is just appearing as raw. It's quite odd since the other two dramas I'm watching, Wok of Love and Rich Man, got subbed that very day or by the next morning. Does anyone know why Lawless Lawyer subs are being delayed on all sites like this ? :(

The sub game is serious for Kdrama's recently. I don't know what is happening in 2018. For everyone waiting on subs, we did a detailed first 2 episode live recap of the drama. It is more transcript like so it should let you know what is going on while we wait for subs.

Episode 1

https://www.bah-doo.com/lawless-lawyer-live-recap-episode-1/

Episode 2

https://www.bah-doo.com/lawless-lawyer-live-recap-episode-2/

We went back and updated it with more information so it has almost everything that is said and done. Good luck on the sub hunt everyone! I really want more people to watch this show because I really love it so far.

Archived