Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

On 12/14/2018 at 1:19 AM, doumeki said:

Any one knows if the special of My Tee will be subtitled? :cold_sweat:

That takes time... but not even the group of "My Tee International" on facebook has said anything about the special episode, or about doing a FanMade EngSubs for it. We may need to wait for it to be release officially on YouTube by GMMTV with subtitles; and that may be by January next year.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 3:56 PM, gogole mongol said:

I had time to watch complete ep, and the less i can say is i'm not totally satisfied. Positive points: i really appreciate to watch again Mork and Tee, and all others protagonist from the series. This time, as Tee is the one with "problem", we can see he made progress into his facial acting. Less smile, more expressive. Mork look better with more hair. Have also appreciate some allusions as the greco-romane wrestling where Tee take the lead on experimented Mork.

First part have lot of fun moments. Unfortunately, the second part brings the negative points, and the first one is i immediatly felt the "girl" was not a love affair with Mork, and i guess how the ep will end. The fanfare idea didn't receive my agreement, i just prefered a more rock music. And it follow a less acting level, cause it is (IMO) filmed as a burlesque affair. Actors are not concerned, it is a realisator problem. The drama intensity is gone with the big orchestra music.

So, if i have to give a note, i give a generous 7/10. Maybe the next eng subbing ep will made me more goodhearted!

I don't get what are your negative points besides the music (but that one is up to taste), and the "girl affair"...?? Is that all...??

But the point about "less acting level"....?? I saw a much better acting here than in the Series before (specially Frank did better).

I think this was an amazing Episode and seeing Drake & Frank working together again in this spinoff of their love story, knowing there is no going to be a season 2 for this Series made it a great Finale for the tee & Mork love story. You know already that I am a huge fan of Drake Laedeke since "Slam Dance" (his first BL role) and I melt always with those cute eyes playing sweet and romantic...!! And those many kisses on Tee's head during the entire episode are really to melt down with...!! They were being a couple so offen in this episode and that was also a very positive and amazing main frame for this story. We never had this in any Thai BL Series before with this beautiful expression of love and tender while going apart in public... and this amount of sweetness does compensates for the negative parts in the script to me. Also the permanent romantic ways of Mork showing Tee how much he loves him in a very spontaneous way, like the balcony scene with the notes; or even the entire surprise, makes this episode a TRUE LOVE story... and a great memory to keep in our Thai BL Files.

Frank... well... He did his best - once again -... didn't he. Frank was really not expressive... and less his previous "commercial like permanent smiling face"... (I guess the director forced him into character this time) and that also contributed to the higher quality of the story.

I give this Episode 9/10 points... one minus because I didn't like the lineal storytelling style that didn't leave room for surprises (like in the In & Sun Episode... which was awesome to the very last scenes; forcing us to re-read the entire episode from the beginning).

Cheers...!!

Fan Made Music Video

by ATKP Channel - on YoutTube

Song Title: ลองดี - Long Dee (Try it out)

Artist: Best Natthasit

Enjoy it...!!

Cheers...!!

Fan made Music Video

By Hwaazabii Channel - On YouTube

Song Title: ยืนยันแค่เธอคนเดียว
Yeun Yun Kae Tur Kon Diow

(I Assure You, It’s Only You)

Artist: Gun Achi

Enjoy it...!!

Cheers...!!

And of course...

the OST for our Tee & Mork Episode

as a Fan Made Music Video

By Ar riyant Channel - On YouTube

Song Titel: First Kiss
Artist:  Vie Trio (Feat.Pete Pol)

Enjoy it...!!

Cheers...!!

OUR SKYY The Series

Episode Pete & kao

Eng Sub by GCINEE

Enjoy it...!

Cheers...!

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2018 at 11:02 PM, Mel_Rios said:

I don't get what are your negative points besides the music (but that one is up to taste), and the "girl affair"...?? Is that all...??

But the point about "less acting level"....?? I saw a much better acting here than in the Series before (specially Frank did better).

Ha ha ha, a (real) fan will always see positive when it is negative!  Well, every man to his own taste, even he havn't only one! (There is no relation between first and second phrase)

It is simple to understand i hate fanfare music (and many others style)! For the "less acting level", i explain exactly the same thing as you, maybe i didn't do it right! I said it's not actor's affair (which given me more satisfaction and are in progress, mainly for Frank) so this impression comes from director's work who given a fun side and i consider (any kind of) love as a serious affair! 

• Thanks 1

OUR SKYY

Episode Tee & Mork

GCINEE Eng Sub Version

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

:love: :kiss_wink: :mrgreen: :innocent:

Cheers...!!

Edited by Mel_Rios
Updated
  • Like 1

There is another Eng Subs for the Tee & Mork episode

(notice they are 2 or more video clips per link; just slide them like pictures)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrHUTz0HXL2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrH1izUnbVM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrH6wW2nwfB/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrIPhYxHyXm/

Uff... The subtitles are not bad... but having to watch clip by clip is sort of exhausting

This is just for you guys to have some choices

Cheers...!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

This is just for you guys to have some choices

To be grateful to your work, i will watch each set! Thanks again!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

OUR SKYY

Episode Aathit & Kongpob

Friday, 14 December 2018

Season's Finale

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Prepare yourself...

This episode is not easy to watch

Original UnSub HD Full Version

Cheers...!

OUR SKYY

Episode Aathit & Kongpob

Friday, 14 December 2018

Season's Finale

EngSubs Version by GCINEE

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

:relieved: :innocent: :love:

Cheers...!!

I updated all the links for the entire OUR SKYY Mini Series on page 123

Comment on the Aathit & Kongpob Episode

Krist's acting got me so down... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

It is truly hard watching him in this episode, as the sense of Aathit losing Kong because he is to go to studying in China literally kills him. There are moments in life when we think we can deal with separation easily... but when the day and the time comes for it to be real... is like every second is a knife stabbing us deep inside our hearts... and there is no way to stop dying of despair. That is how it feels watching this story. If I have to say something about the story is that I almost didn't notice Singto as Kongpob, because Aathit feelings and break downs are so intense that there is a strong sense of lost even in the last scenes of this Episode. The pushed happy ending didn't let me feel any happy at all despite its cute representation. I simply didn't feel it.

Being this the final episode of the Series for me was the ONLY really depressing one; and also not in line with all the previous stories. IF you remember the issues I described as connecting elements between all the 5 stories were:

(1) - Happening 3 years after the ending of all the Series.

(2) - Showing a proof of true love between the characters.

Yes... this story take places 3 years after the end of Sotus S... but the question about the true proof of love didn't work out for me as I was expecting it to be, following the sense of all 4 previous episodes. Here the main issue is a separation due to studying and working in different countries. The problem starts as Kong didn't tell Aathit he is to leave by the end of the month... and even leaves Aathit's condo the next morning to stay in his home with his family to prepare some himself for the trip (WTD...!!??) These steps make Aathit get the feeling Kongpob is leaving him "for good". That sense of being left and without love kills Aathit from the moment he hear the news in the party with their friends altogether celebrating. The rest is an inevitable inner battle of emotions... that this episode does not solve at all, as it leaves completely out the time the boys do live separated from each other. The positive part by the end of the Episode will be Aathit accepting their new reality, and trying to do the best out of it as long as he can.

But the main issue of this episode is not solve within the Episode itself:

The main question being:

Can the love between Aathit & Kongpob survive a separation under this circumstances (a long distance relationship, for 2 years)...?

That question remains untreated; and left to a very fast and superficial foto-dia-show and a hug after Kong's return. (Is that all....??)

By the end we see Kongpob arriving back in Thailand after one of his exams blocks (or maybe after the entire time (?) - That is not clear at all). It seems they did manage to remain together with that long distance modus... if not entirely... at least for a while.

So... as this episode ends they are still together. :relieved: :innocent: :love:

To me personally the story in this episode is terribly weak, and badly treated... and the only reason worth watching it is Krist amazing acting that will take us all down to an ocean of tears and sadness, showing how much pain and uncertainty Aathit is been under from knowing Kong is leaving for another country a couple of years in no time at all. Their last days together are mark for separation already, no closeness as it should be; something this story treated badly, as it does NOT make any sense at all. That sense of loneliness Krist is able to make us feel is the amazing part in this episode. KRIST has proven us he can be a magnificent dramatic actor with this episode. I though only Thai actor Drake Laedeke was able to show us what a great and unforgettable dramatic BL moment most look like in "Cause You're My Boy" as MORK; but this here with Krist...!!

I hope never to have to watch something like this ever again (and I don't mean it in a negative way).

Cheers...!!

On 12/16/2018 at 7:51 PM, Mel_Rios said:

Episode Pete & kao

Not yet watch Krist/Singto ep, so i can wait without dying until tomorrow. Just finish ep 4, and for now it is the more satisfying ep to me, cause it's fun from beginning to end (and the more plausible). With the just dose of love moment, and if i can made a soft reproach, it is the baddest kiss i have seen for 4 eps. This is not at all because actors play, just it is badly shoot with wrong camera angle. So i give it a welcome 8,5/10. BTW, thumb up for all the links :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I think the entire Series was pretty good...

For many it was a way to bring then to and end.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

I finally had a chance to watch the Our Skyy Tee+Mork episode today (busy holiday season). It was so cute :wub:, and I enjoyed it as an ending to their story. I was a bit worried about the light-heartedness beforehand based on the trailer, but the actual episode was fine with enough drama to satisfy my cravings. The production quality was excellent. Drake was great as always, and Frank's acting has noticeably improved. While the drama didn't go as deep as อาตี๋ของผม, I could have easily watched an entire season of this, likely thanks to the new director.

Now I just need to check out the อาทิตย์-ก้องภพ episode as well, and then it's on to 2019 with Blacklist and many other interesting new shows. Happy holidays everyone! :D

• Like 2

On 12/23/2018 at 3:03 AM, Mel_Rios said:

I though only Thai actor Drake Laedeke was able to show us what a great and unforgettable dramatic BL moment most look like in "Cause You're My Boy" as MORK; but this here with Krist...!!

As usual, the Mel_Rios comment is as long as a no ending day, but his positive point show us he is still into great shape! I was sure that a final allegory about Drake Laedeke actor will come at one point or another, so bingo! I must say, A contrario to Mel_Rios thoughts about this last ep, i think it is the best one so far, on an emotive point of view! I don't search to know if the story is understandable, or credible, as i always take every BL series/movies, i need emotion, and Kongpop/Arthit given me a lot! Only one weak point, the crying Arthit moment, i saw him does better work for similar scene! BTW, the rest is top level! Maybe this last ep was more into what i want from this kind of bonus, and the whole thing (the five eps) is largely on the good side and it was so good to see again all those old good loved faces! Just hope in a few years (2 would be a good timing), to have a new set with same stories/actors! And new Mel_Rios (long) comment! :innocent:

• Like 1

Y I LOVE YOU FAN PARTY 2019 ติดเกาะฮา Y

• Like 2

On 1/23/2019 at 1:29 AM, WeLoveSoompi said:

Y I LOVE YOU FAN PARTY 2019 ติดเกาะฮา Y

This vid could sound a lot better with eng sub.Both seems to have fun time, and it would be preferable to made part of the fun with eng sub! The only thing i understand is "Deke Laedeke" ( a little bit short, isn't it!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2018 at 7:41 AM, mellialuna said:

Let's make the difference between their role and the real life. They even can not be friend IRL.

Clearly the fan service is more efficient for Frank, he is more present on the events (maybe because he lives in Bangkok) and seems more accessible. (I don't say Drake isn't, but he makes himself more discret).

Yeah clearly episode 6 will be all lovey dovey (I really hope so :wub: ), so really soon in the beginning of the episode, there will be a happy moment.

The more I think about this scene, in addition of his possessiveness and jalousy, the more I think he tries to protect himself from being hurt and abandonned again. It's the second time in less than a week that he let the possibility at Tee to leave him. :tears: Maybe I'm overinterpret!

what do you mean not be friends IRL . There are many GMMTV actors who are close friends ? Im just curious, i dont mean to come across rude XD