Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

On 10/30/2018 at 4:03 PM, midnightbottle said:

Drake and Frank will be involved in a press conference for GMMTV next Monday.

I believe it is a press conference for the drama series that will be produced and aired on GMMTV in 2019,

You can watch the live stream on GMMTV's Facebook page.

Drake and Frank's new series Blacklist:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2018 at 10:03 PM, midnightbottle said:

Drake and Frank will be involved in a press conference for GMMTV next Monday.

I believe it is a press conference for the drama series that will be produced and aired on GMMTV in 2019, similar to what they did in GMMTV X series press conference earlier this year. Most of the GMMTV actors/actresses will be attending this press conference.

I wonder if they will be on separate series or they will announce "Cause You're My Boy" season 2.

If they are on separate series, I hope Earth will be in the same series as Frank.

Wonder th13teen make me wonder what project is this? Why so much actrees and actor involved in this project? Any idea guys??

2 hours ago, pleck said:

YESSSS thank you for the info ... 

And there is Chimon, only for him I would have watch it!

16 minutes ago, Siska Kristina said:

Wonder th13teen make me wonder what project is this? Why so much actrees and actor involved in this project? Any idea guys??

It's a presentation of GMMTV series for 2019... That's why there are so many actors/actresses involved... 

I didn't have time yet to watch the differents series but I will ... 

2 hours ago, pleck said:

I can't tell much from this trailer but from what Drake told me it sounds like a pretty good storyline and I think Drake looks pretty good in that suit. 555

• Like 2

Very disappointed with the showcase of the 2019 series.

Nothing sparks my interest, except probably "3 Will Be Free" as the lead is playing a bisexual.

Guess I am not going to follow any GMMTV series in 2019 then.

I am glad that they put Drake and Frank in the same series though.

And you can see which actress/actor the GMMTV management is pushing.

Side Track: My poor Earth and Pluem only has one supporting role in a series.

• Like 1

"Blacklist" is one of few from represented by GMM that i became interested to. Seems like they put their youngest ones in one series.;)

42 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

And there is Chimon, only for him I would have watch it!

Yes, and i personaly for Nanon also.:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

Side Track: My poor Earth and Pluem only has one supporting role in a series.

I'm sad about Earth too.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, doumeki said:

This new one looks very cute too

It's on my list as well, along with a few more of the new series, and of course Blacklist because of Drake :D. It's too early for me to tell if I'll actually enjoy them, but they look interesting enough to follow and try a few episodes when they air. I already had a nice list of new shows coming in 2019, and these can potentially fill the remaining gaps:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pleck said:

It's on my list as well, along with a few more of the new series, and of course Blacklist because of Drake :D. It's too early for me to tell if I'll actually enjoy them, but they look interesting enough to follow and try a few episodes when they air. I already had a nice list of new shows coming in 2019. These will nicely fill the remaining gaps. 

Hide contents

Love to see a variety in the scripts, very original ones. 

^Never got into the TayNew* craze, so if I am going to watch, it will be because of the side couple (Plodd x Fluke).

OffGun is ok, not a big fan, will watch if I have the time.

As for the last one, not a fan of either leads, so unless it's getting rave reviews, if not, going to give it a miss.

*Side Note: I am always a EarthNew fan, but after the rise of TayNew pairing popularity, I feel that New conveniently ditch Earth and the lovey-dovey acts they did are just fan-service, so I got turned off by New.

Promo interviews Frank x Drake did (together with Off x Gun and Tay) for Our Skyy.

Starts at 1:26:40.

They are on GMMTV Facebook Live now.

Edit: With video

Edit: GMM News

Edit: It's so interesting to look at the GMMTV Facebook "Live" video, you can see how "touchy" Frank x Drake were at certain times. And Frank x Drake even exchanged their jackets in the Dara Daily interview.

• Thanks 2

On 11/5/2018 at 1:07 PM, Siska Kristina said:

That is all the lead actors and rockies of GMMTV because they are to present the entires Series coming up on 2019.

GMM does this every year. The last time it was called the X-Generation....

On 11/14/2018 at 1:57 PM, midnightbottle said:

Promo picture for Mork x Tee episode for "Our Skyy" just released:

46273107_10156557823506224_3872807994039

OUR SKYY

Starts next Friday, 23 November 2018

Remember there are going to be shown like "Special Episodes" or Spinoff

of the respective Series

(which is sort of strange, now that we are getting "Drak Blue Kiss" for Pete & Kao next year);

but any way:

The first Episode

on Friday, 23 November 2018

Pick & Rome

Eng Sub Trailer

As you can imagine... a soul changing (or swap) storyline again...!!

I am so bored of such stories, to be honest...!!  Is this all what the creators could come up with???

Seriously...!!??

Thank God is just one episodes. I couldn't bear an entire series with such a silly plot again.

OK, is going to be fun for sure... having the actors play their opposite characters for a few minutes.

We are going to have also them both living separated and independently, yet thinking about each other so much (that is why they soul-swap probably) that their inner wishes take over reality. How to balance that to get an ending is going to be the clue of the story.

Looking forward to watch Drake & Frank in their episode.

:love: :kiss_wink:  :mrgreen:

Cheers...!!

• Like 2

On 11/5/2018 at 11:22 AM, pleck said:

Black List is going to be a new school gang story-line... ONLY, they are not like bashers in the classical way, but a team of guys, each one specialized and skilled to do something in particular. This is going to be a sort of Thai Teen Version of "Sense 8" in a non science fiction way; a cooperation of a team of 7 boys... all working together as one in order to achieve one goal. The plot of this Series is really interesting; specially because it is very rare (I would say almost impossible, in real life) to get this kind of teens having such different skills and interests, yet being very close friends and creating their own gang.

I will be looking forward to watch this; and our baby Drake as Title: the "money maker" of the gang. :love:

Sounds like a - b a d - a s s - with intelligent ways on winning. (made me think of the movie "Now You See Me" (2013).

Cheers...!!

• Like 3