Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

Capture.jpg

Something I have compiled to check on how the viewership for the show is (inspired by the post in "Love by Chance" thread(.

The show lost its steam/viewership from episode 7 onwards, which is where the flaws of the storylines start to show. But look at the first half of the series, you can see there was a lot of buzz and popularity for the show. Such a pity that it didn't live up to its full potential.

I have done an eyeball check, "Cause You're My Boy" is considered the top viewed GMMTV series on its youtube channel in recent months. But on LINETV, GMMTV shows that were shown on the same/close to period like "Mint To Be" and "The Gifted" seem to do better. Guess the show is more popular on an international viewing platform.

And compared to "Love by Chance", "Love by Chance" also seems to fare better on the viewership on both LINETV and Youtube (considering the youtube videos were only uploaded very recently).

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 10:32 AM, slaedeke said:

did you find a high res pic on the internet? the poster looks great.

Yes... I use the original picture of the e-book version of the KAZZ magazine and escalate it to the size of the poster I wanted to have printed for the old frame I had.

It is also available online... But I don't remember where I saw it before... I posted it a while ago here, as the KAZZ Magazine came out.

IF you want the version I made for the poster let me know, I could send it to you per e-mail.

It is an JPEG Data; 4.4 MB large - 3166 x 1984 Pixel - escalated as poster for B-111,69 H-69,99 cm

Cheers...!!

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2018 at 1:17 AM, pleck said:

Some early (and rather short, but still technically spoiler-ish) footage of the Mork/Tee Our Skyy episode:

The smiley use by the director... and that gesture... :cry: :frown:

But is not like we had a sweet Boys Love fairy tale in "Cause You're My Boy", na...

Mork was always crying his eyes out...

I guess some things are destined to happen over, and over... again...

Even in "The Next Chapter" Korn is destroying all the love Knock has for him once again....

BUT this posting is great, na... They are filming already... and that is what we all need to know now...!! :kiss_wink: :love: :mrgreen:

Cheers...!!

The director doesn't want to leak more pictures of the filming... Hopefully he changes his mind :lol: :mrgreen:

Lately there is not much to post about Our Skyy since - as you can see - they are filming right now...

If we get any pictures, videos or news of the process we should all share it here.

It is a long way until November....

In the mean time - as we have to wait a bit until Drake shows up on screen again - I am sure we all have found other Series to watch... "The Next Chapter"... "Love By Chance"... or even "My Dream The Series"... all running on LINE TV Thailand.... or some KDramas... like "Are you human too?" (I personally enjoyed a lot this last one... was pretty amazing for a science fiction KDrama)

All the fans of Thai Boys Love can't complain this year. We have been having plenty...!! :kiss_wink: :love:

And there are some still coming up....!! :smirk:

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, midnightbottle said:

I have read that the boys have finished filming their episode for "Our Skyy", which explains the lack of Drake and Frank's interactions on IG.

From the directors postings today it does NOT seem he is done with filming yet... on the contrary: He seems to be dealing with some hardships :joy: :innocent:

"Yesterday the boat collided. Today a storm started #ourskyy"

Cheers...!!

My baby Drake looking younger and younger every day more...!!

Dp9DfeBU4AA7yKG.jpg

And someone in a Myanmar got his t-shirts a few days ago as well...!!

:mrgreen:

Art Works

Dp2ap_vU8AEaDWW.jpg

KAZZ Magazine #149 Vol. 12

Dp1CD9TWsAEhxBo.jpg

And just to remember how great they were...

:love: :kiss_wink: :mrgreen:

Cheers...!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

From the directors postings today it does NOT seem he is done with filming yet... on the contrary: He seems to be dealing with some hardships :joy: :innocent:

"Yesterday the boat collided. Today a storm started #ourskyy"

Cheers...!!

Really, coz I think I read it somewhere on instagram, they have finished shooting the episode for Mork x Tee. Unless they meant finished shooting for the day. Or maybe the director is meeting with difficulty for Sun x Inn's episode? Coz the director is doing 2 episodes right?

Edit: Frank mentioned on his twitter on 15-Oct that he is done shooting. So I assumed he meant he has finished shooting for the episode. And the director posted a tweet subsequently (just now) and mentioned Inn x Sun. So I believe he is currently shooting for the episode for Inn x Sun, and Mork x Tee's episode has already been completed.

• Like 2

On 10/20/2018 at 7:06 PM, midnightbottle said:

Really, coz I think I read it somewhere on instagram, they have finished shooting the episode for Mork x Tee. Unless they meant finished shooting for the day. Or maybe the director is meeting with difficulty for Sun x Inn's episode? Coz the director is doing 2 episodes right?

Edit: Frank mentioned on his twitter on 15-Oct that he is done shooting. So I assumed he meant he has finished shooting for the episode. And the director posted a tweet subsequently (just now) and mentioned Inn x Sun. So I believe he is currently shooting for the episode for Inn x Sun, and Mork x Tee's episode has already been completed.

YES... they are really done filming for Mork&Tee, since the director posted after the twit I mentioned that he started working on the In-Sun episode:

Now the producer team will be working on the editing, soundtrack, etc...

Still one full month before the episodes start showing.... It feels terribly long... :relaxed:

Cheers...!!

On 10/21/2018 at 5:55 PM, Mel_Rios said:

Our Baby Drake twitted today :love: :mrgreen: :kiss_wink:

Cheers...!!

Why is he so absent in social media? I miss you DRAKE I misssss youuuuu

Drank and Frank has reunited again to film an episode of Team Girl with Jennie and Mook.

They have posted some IG stories of them together yesterday. Can't wait!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, doumeki said:

Drake's hair looks funny now that is growing :blush:

I missed his crew cut to be honest. He actually looks so much younger/boyish with his hair grown out.

• Like 1

Drake and Frank will be involved in a press conference for GMMTV next Monday.

I believe it is a press conference for the drama series that will be produced and aired on GMMTV in 2019, similar to what they did in GMMTV X series press conference earlier this year. Most of the GMMTV actors/actresses will be attending this press conference.

I wonder if they will be on separate series or they will announce "Cause You're My Boy" season 2.

If they are on separate series, I hope Earth will be in the same series as Frank.

• Thanks 1