Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

Drake Laedeke

Monday, 1 October 2018

Today our is our baby Drake 18 Birthday...!!

:love:   :kiss_wink:    :mrgreen:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!

DoYZHRxU4AEbxdB.jpg

DoWKujTV4AICNpo.jpg

DoWDiIoUYAAJ_2L.jpg

DoWGT7ZUcAAJjce.jpg

DoWGT7WUgAEHVr2.jpg

DoWGT7aUcAAX4cp.jpg

DoKYY7mVAAEOj1i.jpg

Now that Auditions are open for the new casting of 2 MOONS The Series

Could Drake consider taking over the role of P'Beam....??

I believe he would be the best replacement possible for it.

That is... IF GMM allows him to take roles outside the company.

Cheers...!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Yes... actually they could have just said what illness Mork had in one word... but this Series really is based on the many issues that remain "open to interpretation"... The author started already working on both: a prequel (as the boys meet back in Junior Highschool) and a sequel... so even if that is done it may be ready for 2020... I guess.

I agree 100% with midnightbottle in this point: Despite the poor BL experience with Sotus the popularity of Singto & Krist is huge...!! That can NOT be the criteria while choosing one of the projects to move on. Also the point that they are "the oldest" actors BL couple still on-going is on their side, and let's not forget that Singto also did another gay role that was pretty popular too in "U-Prince". That, and the tons of fan meetings and tv extra shows have made them the best know Thai BL actors couple of all times. I bet almost nobody remembers White & Captain from "Love Sick The Series" (by the way: Season 3 coming up 2019 on MCOT - Hope the don't make the same mistake as they did with "Love By Chance").

If I am honest... I think Drake should move on into other projects and leave Frank behind. I am also glad that he does not lives in Bangkok to be devoured by the fandom all over the city, anywhere he goes. Being able to "escape" from the nightmare of the Capital most be a blessing for him. And considering he is a new popular actor I hope the airlines give him some special treatment, as he does need to travel permanently between the 2 cities. Luckily there are plenty of connections daily and the flights take about one hour. Is like a taxi ride over the clouds.

I discover not long ago 2 interesting criteria for evaluating a BL Series: Rewatch Value & Drooped

That is: Because a Series was good rewatching it over and over makes it even more popular and better evaluated.

Or... because is so bad... just stopped watching it.

In MyDramaList right now is like this:

- Cause You're My Boy > From the 12 representative evaluations.

Rating: 7.6 out of 10

Rewatch value: 4,2 out of 10

Drooped: 3,7 %

Sotus S

Rating: 8.8 out of 10

Rewatch value: 8,2 out of 10

Drooped: 1,2 (I was one of them - LOL)

General of the others

My dear loser: age of 17 - Rating: 8.2 (and that without one single BL kiss on screen...!!)

Kiss me again - Rating: 8

Secret Love:  Puppy Honey - Rating: 8

Our Skyy is definetyl going to be crucial for Drake & Frank future; but I am confident that writer and director Aof Noppharnach is going to make the best he can out of the two boys. I hope Frank is up for this... otherwise it won't work out. He can keep thinking that looking cute is enough. We are going to need to see him 100% focus on the character he gets this time. Like Maria Callas used to say:

"People don't come to see us try; they come to see us BE".

For Drake this seems to come out practically natural... and what we see is truly Mork, or Pob... He is able to become the character.

Cheers...!!

yes you are right that krist and singto gains the highest popularity among the other couples, but sometimes high popularity doesn't affect so much on the tv ratings when to series goes to a bad story

but in this case would be different because it just only have one episode, so i agree with both of you that sotus will be the series that have the highest tv ratings

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

Now that Auditions are open for the new casting of 2 MOONS The Series

Could Drake consider taking over the role of P'Beam....??

I believe he would be the best replacement possible for it.

That is... IF GMM allows him to take roles outside the company.

i don't think so that drake would be able to join the auditions because i think that drake and the other actors/actrees that called "GMMTV ROOKIES" had already signed an exclusive contract

• Sad 1

Drake x Frank will be on KAZZ magazine with the other 4 BL couples from "Our Skyy" series (Chimon x Pluem did their shoot on a separate day, likely they may get photoshopped in).

Not sure if they will get a cover or just interview coverage, I think it should be a cover.

Hopefully, we will see 6 editions, where each couple will have their own cover and one with the 5 couples.

Dofjf0RWkAEe-Fk.jpg

Drake x Frank x Phuwin x Neo will be involved in School Rangers' Schoolympics with many others.

This is going to be interesting.

43033127_10156463728986224_5057442841375

• Like 2

On 10/1/2018 at 5:51 AM, Siska Kristina said:

i don't think so that drake would be able to join the auditions because i think that drake and the other actors/actrees that called "GMMTV ROOKIES" had already signed an exclusive contract

Yeap... That is always the negative part for young actors. It would be great IF Drake's representative didn't signed such deals, as it always limits his career possibilities... unless the contract establishes from the beginning a concrete number of TV Dramas he is going to join; and is also limited to a short number of years (3 years I would said, tops - After that he should move into Channel 3 for sure).

It would be awesome IF he could become P'Beam... he looks so much alike, and his acting skills talk for itself...!! Since 2 MOONS needs a complete new cast. And if we can manage to win Cooper to be P'Forth an be Drake "new boyfriend" that would be one of the hottest combinations of BL couples for the next year, not only the looks, but both such great actors.

Cooper Patpasit

Birthday: 23 October 1996 (21 Years old)

Birthday place: Bangkok, Thailand

High: 185 cm

Zodiac: Scorpion

Dm5spuHU4AAJ4ae.jpg

Dm3WhdpUcAAvHSV.jpg

DlbodyfV4AAlb1I.jpg

cooper%2521.jpg

My-Bromance-Episode-1-Shirtless-Golf.gif

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

It seems KAZZ Magazine is doing one special on OUR SKYY

DofB9qvWkAEEDo7.jpg

DogCXOIU4AA7mhm.jpg:large

The "competition"

DoU5m14U8AA1BY1.jpg

Doe-tq7XoAAVFlV.jpg

Cheers...!!

Hi Everyone,

Me and my friends just got hooked with My Tee Series and were going to visit Thailand within a month.

Just wonder where are the locations of filming  as were going to do a side by side photos from the places of this series.
I already knew the "Memorial Bridge" and Snow Town where Tee and Mork hangout. But I wonder where are these located.
1. School where they study.
2. Barber Shop where mork live

3. Bench Chair where they sat on rain.
4. The Rooftop Diner at the very end of the series.

Thanks in advance.:)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, nix05 said:

Me and my friends just got hooked with My Tee Series and were going to visit Thailand within a month.

Just wonder where are the locations of filming  as were going to do a side by side photos from the places of this series.

Awesome! I hope you'll share those photos here :D.

I can't help you with all of the locations, but someone did find the hotel they used for Tee's apartment, the barber shop and the school's location. Check out the tweets I linked to in this post. Snow Town unfortunately closed down permanently on July 31st.

• Thanks 1

Look what I finally got today...!!

:love:   :kiss_wink:   :innocent:

43211802_550751655419595_298778431431114

and then... ta, tan...!!

43388366_550751642086263_539325297690096

I think I need to low a bit the placing

:blush: :smirk:

I am totally in love with this picture

:relieved:

Cheers...!!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, pleck said:

Awesome! I hope you'll share those photos here :D.

I can't help you with all of the locations, but someone did find the hotel they used for Tee's apartment, the barber shop and the school's location. Check out the tweets I linked to in this post. Snow Town unfortunately closed down permanently on July 31st.

OMG...! Snow Town in Bangkok closed down for good....???!!! :astonished: :cry:

38392025_970669136471516_236942431778924

I have friends who were planing to visit that place also because of the Series... Noooo....!! :bawling:

Thanks a lot for the news PLECK... I have to pass this on to my friends right away...!!

Cheers...!!

On 10/5/2018 at 1:36 PM, mellialuna said:

:blink: First date sold out in 5 minutes, they add a second date the 27th of january.

AWESOME...!! I got my VIP's for the 27th...!!! :love: :kiss_wink: :mrgreen:

DovPPplUUAAH_3e.jpg

I have never been in the THUNDER DOME before (somewhere far north in Bangkok, after the BTS Mo Chit Station);

but it looks insane...!! Seats for up to 20.000 people... :astonished:

Cheers...!!

On 10/7/2018 at 6:48 PM, doumeki said:

I just want to share this lovely scene with you guys!

giphy.gif

:love:

Have you seen Drake a few year ago training already for this day...???

It is in his blood...!!! :mrgreen: :love: :kiss_wink:

Cheers...!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 10/6/2018 at 7:02 PM, Mel_Rios said:

Look what I finally got today...!!

:love:   :kiss_wink:   :innocent:

43211802_550751655419595_298778431431114

and then... ta, tan...!!

43388366_550751642086263_539325297690096

I think I need to low a bit the placing

:blush: :smirk:

I am totally in love with this picture

:relieved:

Cheers...!!

did you find a high res pic on the internet? the poster looks great.

Some early (and rather short, but still technically spoiler-ish) footage of the Mork/Tee Our Skyy episode:

Spoiler

Looks like we're in for some drama. I'm sure you can all tell which arm belongs to whom. :D

• Sad 1