Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

49 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

Maybe that would answer your question!

Hide contents

But I don't understand/read Thai.. Hopefully someone can translate it. :)

Posting pictures from my favourite scenes of the series finale:

At hospital - there are many great scenes and dialogue. But I just love this shot.

snapshot9.jpg

The bridge - I love how Mork held onto Tee's hands and gently caress Tee's fingers.

snapshot3.jpg

snapshot4.jpg

The morning after at Tee's bed -

(1) Look at how angelic and at peace Tee is, resting his head on Mork's arm.

Reminded me of the great picture from Kazza magazine.

snapshot5.jpg

(2) I love Mork's look here after they rubbed their noses together. He is clearly happily in love. Love Drake's expression.

snapshot7.jpg

(3) I just CAN'T... They are just so blissfully in love and happy they are together again.

snapshot7b.jpg

snapshot8.jpg

The ending scene - I just love how they look at each other and smile.

snapshot.jpg

snapshot2.jpg

I will miss them! Drake and Frank have done an amazing job capturing your first teenage love.

• Like 3

Apparently, I read on the InterFan facebook page, the writer has announced that a prequel and sequel to the novel will be written. Prequel to focus on what happened 3 years ago when they first met and a sequel to focus on their uni life. This is getting interesting.

Not sure how fast the writer can write both stories, but I hope by the time the prequel and sequel are completed, we can have Drake and Frank to reprise their roles since the series is hugely popular. But I still hope they could do a mini series in between to ride on the popularity and to sustain the popularity of the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

:joy: Why do you look there IF you don't wanna get any insides before watching the episode...??? :joy:

I couldn't resist hahahahaha

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I hope there will be subs for this video.

"If Tee sees this video.
Mork is probably not going to be with you anymore.
yesterday is the last day I get to play Mork.
and thank you Tee and Mork for letting me know about their love
and thank you for letting me be part of them
if there is another opportunity I will do my best
thank you"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, slaedeke said:

"If Tee sees this video.
Mork is probably not going to be with you anymore.
yesterday is the last day I get to play Mork.
and thank you Tee and Mork for letting me know about their love
and thank you for letting me be part of them
if there is another opportunity I will do my best
thank you"

Thanks for the translations. I believe Drake and Frank (as well as the rest of the cast) are very humbled to be part of the series. I am sure this will mean there will be many more opportunities going forward. I wonder what is the press conference on 26 Sep about. I hope it will be a reality TV series as opposed to a fan meet. A brand new drama series to feature so many of the BL couples would be super unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, doumeki said:

English subs for the last episode are taking  so looong :dissapointed:

Yes, I am wondering what is the issue. Like because it's the last episode so it is no longer a priority to do the subs for them? Very weird.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/23/2018 at 5:33 PM, midnightbottle said:

Thanks for the translations. I believe Drake and Frank (as well as the rest of the cast) are very humbled to be part of the series. I am sure this will mean there will be many more opportunities going forward. I wonder what is the press conference on 26 Sep about. I hope it will be a reality TV series as opposed to a fan meet. A brand new drama series to feature so many of the BL couples would be super unlikely.

As far as I know is going to be a LINE TV Thailand Original Series...

but there are no details yet as for WHAT kind of Series:

A new BL Camp...? A Mini-Series episodes mix...?

We will know on Wednesday 26 September for sure.

The couple are going to be:

Krist - Singto         Off - Gun            Tay - New        Pluem - Chimon    Drake -Frank

DnjWL-ZVsAAMVTK.jpg

:love: :kiss_wink: :mrgreen:

The fact that GMMTV together with LINE TV is making a pure BL couples project is pretty amazing

Let's see what comes out out of it.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

As far as I know is going to be a LINE TV Thailand Original Series...

but there are no details yet as for WHAT kind of Series:

A new BL Camp...? A Mini-Series episodes mix...?

We will know on Wednesday 26 September for sure.

The couple are going to be:

Krist - Singto         Off - Gun            Tay - New        Pluem - Chimon    Drake -Frank

DnjWL-ZVsAAMVTK.jpg

:love: :kiss_wink: :mrgreen:

The fact that GMMTV together with LINE TV is making a pure BL couples project is pretty amazing

Let's see what comes out out of it.

Cheers...!!

I am pretty excited about this announcement as I am glad we can see Drake and Frank together again. And also, Pluem.

It's a pity that New is paired up with Tay, would have preferred Earthe. I seriously doubt it will be a drama series. It could be very well be a infotainment show like "Team Girl" or a gameshow like "School Rangers". But if it is a drama series, it will be crazy to have all 5 BL couples interlinked.

On a side note: The latest episode of "Mint to Be" (which is posted 1 day later) has English subtitles uploaded but "Cause You're My Boy" series finale still doesn't have English subtitles. This is getting weird.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, midnightbottle said:

Yes, I am wondering what is the issue. Like because it's the last episode so it is no longer a priority to do the subs for them? Very weird.

i hope my tee international fanpage will sub the last chapter as soon as possible, i miss their side note on their sub

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Looks like the subs are up for the last episode on You Tube. :D

Dude !  I'm so glad you're over here... got a question for and didn't want to ask it across the street..:tounge_xd:

Spoiler

2:55 on the 4/4 episode...what kind of ceremony was that? It struck me as " wedding" " binding" something along those lines although the dialog was " best friends". When I see rings and parents and putting food on the plate of the " son in law " ( I can't say daughter...makes me break out). All together it says matrimony . !  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm glad we were given a happy ending for อาตี๋ของผม (or in Mork's final words, อาตี๋ของหมอก :D). I would like to see a second season, centered around Mork and Tee's university life, but let's wait a few years for the author to finish the sequel, for Frank to improve his acting skills, and for the production company to find a different team to work with. Despite the flaws in the later episodes, this is still one of my favorite series, but if another season is produced, I would expect them to learn from this experience and fix these issues.

I mostly blame the script writer(s) for the many unanswered questions and obvious missing parts. Perhaps trying to fit the entire story in just 12 episodes was a bad idea. I'm looking forward to reading the English translation of the books when it's ready, to finally get the full story.

I'm also very curious about tomorrow's announcement. It's nice to see Drake already involved in something new, and I can't wait to find out what he's up to next. Drake's acting is one of the main reasons why I enjoyed this show so much, and I hope to see him appear in many more series and movies. I will definitely continue to follow his career. Thank you @slaedeke for all your inside info! I hope you'll keep us updated on Drake's future projects as well.

And now it's time for me to rewatch all 12 episodes again... :wub:

IzkDc1Z.jpg

:heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Dude !  I'm so glad you're over here... got a question for and didn't want to ask it across the street..:tounge_xd:

Hide contents

2:55 on the 4/4 episode...what kind of ceremony was that? It struck me as " wedding" " binding" something along those lines although the dialog was " best friends". When I see rings and parents and putting food on the plate of the " son in law " ( I can't say daughter...makes me break out). All together it says matrimony . !  :rolleyes:

Spoiler

It was like a "commitment" ceremony at a temple with just the family.

You can't officially call it a "wedding" as it's not a legally binding wedding or a "blessing" as i didn't see any monks present. 

What normally happens is that you have an official wedding according to the legal requirements of the country you're in, and then later you have a Buddhist blessing ceremony at a temple which is given by Buddhist monks. 

I will say that either way, they did have a ceremony at a Buddhist temple and no matter whether it's "legal" or not, they are  fully committed to each other. 

What Kim and I had to do was get "legally" married in Holland which was the first country to legalise same sex marriage. Then when we got back to Germany where we lived, we had the full Buddhist ceremony at a Temple.  

Now we have a situation where some countries see us as legally married and some countries don't. Crazy, but that's the way it is.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

It was like a "commitment" ceremony at a temple with just the family.

You can't officially call it a "wedding" as it's not a legally binding wedding or a "blessing" as i didn't see any monks present. 

What normally happens is that you have an official wedding according to the legal requirements of the country you're in, and then later you have a Buddhist blessing ceremony at a temple which is given by Buddhist monks. 

I will say that either way, they did have a ceremony at a Buddhist temple and no matter whether it's "legal" or not, they are  fully committed to each other. 

What Kim and I had to do was get "legally" married in Holland which was the first country to legalise same sex marriage. Then when we got back to Germany where we lived, we had the full Buddhist ceremony at a Temple.  

Now we have a situation where some countries see us as legally married and some countries don't. Crazy, but that's the way it is.

Spoiler

Thanks...I was left feeling that they were more than just friends... but lacked the knowledge of the ceremo:rolleyes:ny

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks...I was left feeling that they were more than just friends... but lacked the knowledge of the ceremo:rolleyes:ny

Spoiler

Yea, you don't have a ceremony like that for just friendship. :)

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

Yea, you don't have a ceremony like that for just friendship. :)

Spoiler

Exactly..before marriage was legal here...you could have a commitment ceremony with rings, family, and friends. Then a trip to the lawyers to take care of the legal things.  And as you said, it was full commitment and yeah...you don't do that for friendship. In spite of all of the holes...like, where did the gold rings come from ( that took three days). MT is still ( from my BL memory) only one of two stories that had  "ceremony" with an HE and so young! .  Grey Rainbow of course was not an HE and I don't remember any other BL that was deliberate in the ceremony aspect. So MT does leave a positive legacy of sorts.  Thanks for the info...

On 9/23/2018 at 12:26 AM, mellialuna said:

Maybe that would answer your question!

Hide contents

anybody please translate this...

by the way after watching the last episode, altough it came into a happy ending but honestly i disappointed with the whole episose 12..

first, there was a lot of sound mulfunction (or it is just me?) : at the opening song, gold ring scene, and bed scene

then it is unclear about mork's disease. they just say it is a serious disease and mork just temporarily recovered because it could coming back again... but what disease was it? or they really intended to hide that and left us with so many question unanswered?

and the last party scene, how could we say that's a party if it just a few people that attended and it is too quiet for a party? it seems they ran out of the budget to shoot the last episode

• Like 1