Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

3 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

"They invite us to press releases at Lobby GMM Grammy, Sep 26. 3:00 Pm."

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

*buying airline tickets to Thailand*

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, Matheus Garcia said:

I did a digital booklet of the photoshoot that they did for Kazz magazine!

I would rather encourage everyone here to buy the magazine issues. We do share most of the pictures posted online in many different social media, but "stealing" copyrighted material to create something and sharing it this way... I can NOT find this to be right. I am reporting this actions to the admins of this section right now.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

I would rather encourage everyone here to buy the magazine issues. We do share most of the pictures posted online in many different social media, but "stealing" copyrighted material to create something and sharing it this way... I can NOT find this to be right. I am reporting this actions to the admins of this section right now.

Cheers...!!

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mellialuna said:

take 2 it's my B-D :)

edit And the cherry on the cake

Wow... 26 September... Is the first Episode of "Together With Me: The Next Chapter".

I believe that this upcoming Final Season is going to be the BEST Thai BL Series since "My Bromance The Series" (at least, is going to be for me for sure).

On 9/17/2018 at 9:12 PM, SaQaroz said:

What happened to this show seriously?

Despite this and the inconsistency in the scenario (when it's not Tee and Mork that don't make sense, it Gord and Morn's turn), I thought the scene with Mork's heartbreaking goodbye to Tee was very moving. Same with the scenes with his father. On the other hand, Frank just can't do emotional scenes, his face gives the impression he doesn't care that much, even when he's crying! 

I'll watch the last episode but I'm not sad to see the series coming to an end. I just regret the huge wasted potential.

I feel you... is been a huge disappointment since EP 10 story-line-wise. The writers couldn't come with anything better, or the novel does lacks on deeper and essentials moments.

BUT for me the revelation has been watching Drake as the lead role Mork. He has a lot of potential for becoming a great dramatic Thai actor and for that there is a huge film and TV industry in Thailand always longing for actors who can just become a character and move millions of people watching. This Series a huge part of his portfolio and hopefully GMM will have him in strong character roles in the years to come (I would love him moving into Channel 3; following the food steps of Mario Maurer, and maybe one day joining the 4+2 Superstars group there; that would be amazing...!!!) or film director Chookiat Sakveerakul will like him to become his muse for a series of movies (another dream of mine) :love: :innocent: and bring finally an OSCAR to Thailand.

Almodovar or Stud are a bit to old for Drake now... :smirk:

Not, but seriously... Without Drake's acting this Series could have turned into a nightmare since EP 1. :love::kiss_wink::relieved:

I also never could enjoy Frank acting mostly... but just in a very few seconds in the entire Series. For me is 100% like you said: even "crying" (more like they put some drops into his face to me) his expression was totally motionless. If I were in the executive of GMM (Thank God for him I am not) he would be out of the club as soon as the Series ends for good. I feel so disappointed that Khaotung didn't play Tee instead of Frank... But it is as it is.

Neo and Phuwin did a great job, both of them... and even in the drama they went thru we could experience their inner conflicts (even if they didn't had such harsh scenes as Drake and Frank had). And even the dad of Mork was pretty good himself. His ways of being tuff and sweet were always very convincing to me.

The Seasons Finale is going to rushed up as there is a lot they want to deal with and no time at all left. That is the prize for so many ice commercials over and over (God I hate GMM for this)

Cheers...!!

• Like 2

Oh... so sad Khaotung had to do this show alone... :cry:

Drake should have join him as support... :innocent:

Poster > 

DnDpd57UwAAqq8Z.jpg

The Video to the show > 

DlOALfxUYAExoEP.jpg

Course... I love this last picture the most...!! :love: :kiss_wink: :mrgreen:

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

just a little more time to the final chapter, and i'm not too excited to watch it, i'm not giving a high expectation for the ending, eventhough it would give us a good ending i think i would be still unsatisfied...

i just wondering one thing on this chapter finale, will p'som aka blossom appear on the last chapter? because her name was already put on the credit title, i think it would be a waste if she doesn't appear at all on the storyline LMAO.. :joy:

• LOL 1

:warning: Season's Finale :warning:

"Cause You're My Boy"

Episode 12

Airs today - Saturday, 22 September 2018

Channel ONE31 Version at 10:25 PM Thai Time

(That is at 5:25 PM Central European Time // 11:25 AM New York Time)

For those who like to watch it LIVE

http://www.one31.net/live

The YouTube Version runs at 11:25 PM Thai Time

(That is at 6:25 PM CET // 12:25 PM ET)

:mrgreen:

Let's remember what is coming up in EP 12...!

And not forget how EP 11 ended;

With Mork & Tee involve in a car accident.

:cry: :anguished: :neutral:

The teaser feels like "My Bromance The Movie"; :confounded:

but there is that relaxing scene having a meal at Tee's home

with all of them on the table.

:relieved: :love: :kiss_wink: 

The Season's Finale Posters

(two rings Tee...?)

Dnst4DxU8AAeTPO.jpg

DnnwQCQU0AAD064.jpg

* * * Cheers * * *

• Like 1

S P O I L E R S

:love:

Spoiler

Dntb1J3W0AAOmhB.jpg

Dntb2O5XoAABHYc.jpg

DntYDN-UcAAXzFH.jpg

Dntc8cWV4AUoLJr.jpg

The lost girls show up at the end too

DntcmfLU0AATajq.jpg

YouTube Version coming up in just 15 minutes...!!

Cheers...!!

6 minutes ago, doumeki said:

I just got spoilered on Twitter :cold_sweat:

:joy: Why do you look there IF you don't wanna get any insides before watching the episode...??? :joy:

• LOL 1

:warning: Season's Finale :warning:

"Cause You're My Boy"

Episode 12

Saturday, 22 September 2018

YouTube Version 

:love:   :kiss_wink:   :relieved:

* Remember the Eng Sub will be add later on *

* * * Cheers * * *

Tonight #ah is the end. 
#ตี๋หมอก
#GMMTV

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Did you get it? This is the daughter-in-law.

Every Saturday at 22.25 pm Channel One31 |
23.25 am Via Line TV

#อาตี๋ของผม
#GMMTV

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text

Let's send something to tee. Let's go to see in the. #Ah #Tee

Every Saturday at 22.25 pm Channel One31 |
23.25 am Via Line TV

#GMMTV

• Thanks 1

So sad that it's the ending. But rest assured, everyone should be satisfied.

Spoiler

Though they try to tight up the loose ends for some of the characters, but it is still a very much an open-ended ending. They did end up together, but it seems like Morn passed Mork's passport to Tee (I am assuming it is), however, nothing much is said about that. I am assuming the surprise that Tee prepared for Mork is that Mork is going overseas with him.

And the bonus scene, what message did Mork leave for Tee was not mentioned too.

And what illness did Mork exactly suffers?

But nonetheless, alot of sweet moments, I think Frank did best in this kind of scenes. You can tell their chemistry went over the roof. Especially the scene in the morning at Tee's bed, and I love the ending scene too. Where both of them confessed their love to each other and Mork claiming Tee is his.

As much as the series could have been better shot and developed, but luckily the ending kinda save it.

I hope the popularity of the series would mean there will be a season 2 with a new storyline (hopefully, with better production team).

I wouldn't mind if they do a mini-series just to focus on Tee and Mork.

• Like 2