Quantcast
Mel_Rios

Thai BL Series - "Cause you're my boy" & "Our Skyy - Drake & Frank" - 2018

I like episode 11, but it does have some issues for me. A few short thoughts on this episode:

* Compared to episode 10 where several long scenes could've been cut, episode 11 is filled with so many important moments that it seems like they left out the parts in between. I'll just add those gaps to the list of unanswered questions and unresolved mysteries, and wait for the book translation to finally reveal the complete story.

* I can definitely relate to Mork in this episode. I don't feel the same way about Tee. Tee's actions don't make sense to me, especially after all the promises he made in earlier episodes ("I'll come back to you no matter what"? How about reminding Mork of that when you're saying goodbye?), but this isn't the first time I've mentioned that. I do wonder if the author wrote Tee that way on purpose, or if he can justify Tee's (in)actions somehow. Perhaps the novel will give a better perspective.

* Mork was upset, but didn't get drunk, even though his friends were drinking. That was a nice development, which was probably partially influenced by Tee just having told him not to get drunk too often, combined with the consequences of the last time he got drunk.

* I'm excited for episode 12, but I'm a bit tired of medical conditions being brought up yet again. I was happy to have Mork's nosebleeds just be something stress-related.

This was the best part of the episode 12 teaser for me. I don't know if it was obvious for everyone, so I'll put it in a spoiler:

Spoiler

Early in episode 12, when Tee is lying in a hospital bed, he's still wearing his seal ring:

Kl7JiXE.png

Later on, with Tee wearing his school uniform and Mork in a hospital bed, Tee is now wearing a gold ring. I'm not quite sure because of the blurry shot, but he may still be wearing the seal ring below the gold one:

lRhmU07.png

...and Mork now has a ring on his finger again. It looks like it could be gold as well, although it's hard to tell:

Mo29Qkj.jpg

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, pleck said:

This was the best part of the episode 12 teaser for me. I don't know if it was obvious for everyone, so I'll put it in a spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Early in episode 12, when Tee is lying in a hospital bed, he's still wearing his seal ring:

Kl7JiXE.png

Later on, with Tee wearing his school uniform and Mork in a hospital bed, Tee is now wearing a gold ring. I'm not quite sure because of the blurry shot, but he may still be wearing the seal ring below the gold one:

lRhmU07.png

...and Mork now has a ring on his finger again. It looks like it could be gold as well, although it's hard to tell:

Mo29Qkj.jpg

Spoiler

They definitely look like gold couples rings. :D

• Like 2

:warning:NOTICE:warning:

"Cause You're My Boy"

Episode 11

Has already Official Eng Subs on YouTube

I Updated already the playlist that you can find, as always.

On:

Page 1 // Post # 2

Enjoy it...!!

* * * Cheers * * *

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

OMG! Is Tee Going to DIE!!?? #MyTeeIsDying

Reveal hidden contents

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Spoiler

I'm going to believe that it's because Tee was leaving soon and nothing to do with anyone dying. At least until we see something different in the next episode. 

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm going to believe that it's because Tee was leaving soon and nothing to do with anyone dying. At least until we see something different in the next episode. 

Spoiler

last episod :bawling:

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, midnightbottle said:

Drake definitely emotes much better than Frank in the emotional scenes especially the part where Mork pour his heart out to Tee outside Tee's room. Frank is supposed to feel torn but instead he looked expressionless. I almost couldn't get into the heart-wrenching atmosphere. Luckily, Mork's dialogues and Drake's expressions carried the scene entirely.

4 hours ago, pleck said:

* I can definitely relate to Mork in this episode. I don't feel the same way about Tee. Tee's actions don't make sense to me, especially after all the promises he made in earlier episodes

Once more Drake have proven us what an amazing young actor he is....!! :love: :kiss_wink: :relieved:

Without him as Mork this Series could have been a total disaster. :cry:

After the terrible Episode 10 (which I didn't care to comment at all, because; What was the point?) we get a continuation in EP 11 that creates so many questions and that make this story in many ways non-sense; but emotionally more filled with great moments.

YES... as PLECK says this new element of Tee leaving for the USA has been present since the time they were talking on the beach on Tee's pre-birthday in EP 6.

Remember what Tee asked Mork to promise him...?? :flushed:

"If one day I go away... promise me to study harder, become a better student..." (...) and remember that I always will come back to you".

Considering this talk backwards is obvious that Tee knew about leaving for the USA back then already; but didn't want to tell Mork. This "knowing" makes a lot of sense also as how the story has developed, with Tee having little time to spend with Mork before his departure, and making everything possible to spend as much time as possible with Mork. We still can't be sure, as there are so many holes in this story, but I personally would consider it for me as the key element for the chronology we have been given.

Now... back to Drake: :love:

OMG...!! Every single scene is like a roller coaster of emotions that take us down with him into tears. It feels so real... and so intense that is hard to watch him and remain indifferent. He is truly a great actor for dramatic characters, something very hard to find. Being able to dissolve himself literally on screen is amazing... and shows once again how much pain his character Mork is going thru. There is a strong contradiction to what he says to Tee, and how he feels, when he says "I won't hold you back"... and yet in the very moment as Tee is leaving for the airport his heart is collapsing to the pick of an emotional break. Is it there a better way to show how much love and despair Mork is feeling at that very moment that Drake would have been able to use...?? I don't think so; as what we see is not just a huge colliding  of emotions at once; but a sense of hopelessness since Mork is not able in that moment to plan for himself a future with Tee in the future.  Mork biggest fear has become real. Tee is leaving him once again....!!! :bawling:

Mork has always been afraid of Tee playing him out, Tee leaving him; Tee not being serious about him... Tee going back to Bambie... Tee... Tee... Tee...  :bawling:

The hopelessness and fear of losing Tee's love as time goes because of being separated is tremendous and shows in Mork collapsing physically once again. :bawling:

The door to door scene was so rich in text for Drake as Mork, but every word was given an emotion in so many different ways: the voice, the sad face, the despair, the tears... :bawling:

IF there is anyone able not to be moved by this that is Frank as Tee. He was immune to what was going on; and totally unable to connect emotionally with Drake in that scene; like always before... and even after. Their last talk had just that very short moment as he apologizes to Mork for leaving... :neutral:

There were very good dialogues in this episode... always with Mork involved: first with grandma... with his dad... and even with his friends: That Au is also leaving at the end of high school was a chock to me too... since that would leave Mork not even with his best loving friend in a period of emotional vulnerability. :flushed:

NOW - Questions

How did Morn and Godt got together again...??

I don't recall them making up and having a talk about what was going on between the two... or did I miss something?????

In EP 10 they ended like Morn hated Godt for the rest of his life... and now they get shaken watching the kissing scene of Kong & Arthit??

What was the point for Mei asking Tee to break up with Mork since he was leaving to study in the USA...???

Does it make any sense to anyone here...??

That scene with Mork trying to clime on the main gates of "The Forbidden City" :joy: :joy:

Was it as quote from "Love Sick The Series"... or just a silly moment...??

4 hours ago, pleck said:

* Mork was upset, but didn't get drunk, even though his friends were drinking. That was a nice development, which was probably partially influenced by Tee just having told him not to get drunk too often, combined with the consequences of the last time he got drunk.

Mork had the chance to talk to Tee, and see him a last moment before leaving... just what he asked him to do on the door to door moment. Now that he felt his "last words" were exchange and their love for each other was not at state he certainly felt more calm for a while... Not getting drunk on Tee's last night in Thailand before leaving most be important to him... as in his heart he may feel the need to see Tee leaving... and maybe say a very last words before he is gone. The importance of remain awake this very last night fits also on Tee advice to avoid drinking to much, to often as well... as he has come to terms with himself about keeping a promise. Studying was the first one... not drinking the next...

For me it feels like Mork has already found a way to work on himself the time Tee is away... until they get to be back together again.

But also Mork's dad asked him to do the best of the second chance he has been given...

Cheers...!!

• Like 2

The best moving scene of Episode 11

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Spoiler

The most unexpected romantic moment in Episode 11

:blush: :kiss_wink: :mrgreen:

Spoiler

* * * Cheers * * *

Edited by Mel_Rios
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

How did Morn and Godt got together again...??

I don't recall them making up and having a talk about what was going on between the two... or did I miss something?????

In EP 10 they ended like Morn hated Godt for the rest of his life... and now they get shaken watching the kissing scene of Kong & Arthit??

Godt bought Morn a new phone for his birthday, and i'm assuming they made up via text message.

• Thanks 1

What a beautiful set of pictures from KAZZ Magazine

:love: :kiss_wink: :relieved:

40406594_322384088323512_407488427088533

40322303_309135076534161_468723133731346

40337945_698883110488771_851048382213589

41557328_713098129042810_732448925372631

Can you believe that the DrakeFrank issue is already sold out...??!!!!

(KAZZ 146 - Vol. 12)

:astonished: :mrgreen: :kiss_wink:

1-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%81-KAZZ-146-6-810x1000

There are some still available only for the OffGun-DrakeFrank issue left though.

1-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%81-KAZZ-146-K13-810x10

Cheers...!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Godt bought Morn a new phone for his birthday, and i'm assuming they made up via text message.

Thanks... I remember that scene... I remember also that it looked as Morn sent Godt a line because of it back and Godt face was all happy. But that was all....??? :flushed:

Just now, Mel_Rios said:

Thanks... I remember that scene... I remember also that it looked as Morn sent Godt a line because of it back and Godt face was all happy. But that was all....??? :flushed:

Yes, that was all. Hail to the awesome power of the almighty iPhone. :D

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

What a beautiful set of pictures from KAZZ Magazine

:love: :kiss_wink: :relieved:

40406594_322384088323512_407488427088533

I just love this picture so much. I adore the fact that Drake and Frank each held the book with one of their hands. And look how peaceful and angelic Frank is, resting comfortably on Drake's chest. And how Drake rested his other hand on Frank, as if holding Frank all to himself. That is what I call a great picture. So natural and loving.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yes, that was all. Hail to the awesome power of the almighty iPhone. :D

It feels like an amazing video add: "get your loved one an iPhone and you will get him back"  :joy: :joy: :joy:

So... the brothers are pretty much alike... They can't stay mad at their boyfriends for long.

Another issue treated off-screen that leaves us wondering for details.

Cheers...!!

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, midnightbottle said:

I just love this picture so much. I adore the fact that Drake and Frank each held the book with one of their hands. And look how peaceful and angelic Frank is, resting comfortably on Drake's chest. And how Drake rested his other hand on Frank, as if holding Frank all to himself. That is what I call a great picture. So natural and loving.

Absolutely...!! The photographer did an amazing job placing this scene altogether for the pictures. :love: :kiss_wink: :relieved:

The particular power and sense of peace and love convey in a single click...

I found myself a new poster for my bedroom....!!

(Sorry Tul and Max... time to replace you, na)  :innocent:

Cheers...!!

• LOL 1

Love this episode, I am still waiting for that ring appears :( and to hear Tee say Mork he loves him as well.

By the way, this was the episode with the worst audio recorded in the whole season, the scene in the bridge was very moved but difficult to hear.

• Like 1

Just finished the episode. I think the sound in the bridge scene was very telling of how the production clearly doesn't give a c r a p about the show anymore. How come the heavy background trafic sound was not removed of turned down?? That's crazy to let a outdoor scene air like this on tv. What happened to this show seriously?

Despite this and the inconsistency in the scenario (when it's not Tee and Mork that don't make sense, it Gord and Morn's turn), I thought the scene with Mork's heartbreaking goodbye to Tee was very moving. Same with the scenes with his father. On the other hand, Frank just can't do emotional scenes, his face gives the impression he doesn't care that much, even when he's crying! 

I'll watch the last episode but I'm not sad to see the series coming to an end. I just regret the huge wasted potential.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SaQaroz said:

Just finished the episode. I think the sound in the bridge scene was very telling of how the production clearly doesn't give a c r a p about the show anymore. How come the heavy background trafix sound was not removed of turned down?? That's crazy to let a outdoor scene air like this on tv. What happened to this show setiously?

Despite this and the inconsistency in the scenario (when it's not Tee and Mork that don't nake sense, it Gord anf Morn's turn), I thought the scene with Mork's heartbreaking goodbye to Tee was very moving. Same with the scenes with his father. On the other hand, Frank just can't do emotional scenes, his face gives the impression he doesn't care that much, even when he's crying! 

I'll watch the last episode but I'm not sad to see the series coming to an end. I just regret the huge wasted potential.

Definitely. It started out well (think first 5 episodes were fine). Then fizzles out due to the inconsistent storytelling and post-production.

2 hours ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

and now...I feel you, TeeMork :tears:

so sad...this Saturday is gonna be the last episode 

Hide contents

Image may contain: one or more people, closeup and text

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: one or more people, closeup and textImage may contain: one or more people, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, text and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: one or more people and closeupImage may contain: one or more people, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: one or more people, closeup and text

I am crying once again. Drake is so a beautiful actor :heart:

• Like 3