Goodbye to Goodbye aka Parting Left / 이별이 떠났다

Network: MBC

Episodes: 40

Release Date: May 26th to August 18th, 2018

Runtime: Saturdays 20:45 (two episodes)

Director: Kim Min Sik

Writer: So Jae Won

Sinopsis:

Young-Hee lives alone at an apartment. She has separated from her pilot husband Sang-Jin, because he had an affair.

Meanwhile, Jung-Hyo is pregnant, but her boyfriend wants her to have an abortion. Jung-Hyo goes to Young-Hee’s apartment and tells her she will stay there until she gives birth. Young-Hee is her boyfriend's mother.

Living together, Young-Hee and Jung-Hyo fight with each other, but also come to understand each other.

Notes

This drama will replace "My Husband Oh Jak Doo"

Cast

Chae Shi Ra as Seo Young-Hee

Lee Sung Jae as Han Sang Jin

Jo BoA as Jung Hyo

Ju as Han Min Soo

source: asianwiki

official site: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/goodbyetogoodbye/

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Parting Left, 이별이 떠났다 - May 2018
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U-KISS’s Jun Confirmed To Join New MBC Drama Based On Web Novel

U-KISS-Jun.jpg

U-KISS’s Jun is poised to return to the small screen!

He will be joining the cast of MBC’s special weekend drama “Separation Has Left” (literal translation) as one of the lead male characters. This will be Jun’s first acting project since tvN’s “Avengers Social Club.” Other confirmed cast members include Chae Si Ra, Jung Joon Ho, and Jo Bo Ah.

Based on a web novel of the same name, the drama will tell the realistic stories of an older woman and a younger woman who are vastly different but become entwined because of their respective failing romantic relationships. It will be directed by Kim Min Suk, who has worked on dramas like “Queen of Housewives” and “Gloria,” and its script will be written by So Jae Won, who is known for films “Tunnel,” “Hope,” and “Beastie Boys.”

“Separation Has Left” is set to air in May after “My Husband, Mr. Oh!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/06/u-kisss-jun-confirmed-join-new-mbc-drama-based-web-novel/

• 4 weeks later...

First Script reading for MBC drama Parting Left

Parting_Left-SR111.jpg

First script reading took place March 30, 2018 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Sangam, South Korea. The first script reading featured main cast members Chae Shi Ra, Lee sung Jae, Jo Bo Ah, Jun (‘U-KISS’) and Jung Hye Young. Before the first script reading began, Chae Shi-Ra stated “I flutter because it has been a long time since I have acted. I have high exceptions for the drama series.”

“Parting Left” first airs May, 2018 (takes over MBC’s Saturday 8:45 PM time slot after My Husband Oh Jak Doo. Source: asianwiki.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Parting Left, 이별이 떠났다 - Saturdays @ 20:45 PM KST - Premiers on May 26th

This drama is awesome, I would have missed if not for Jo BoAh being in it and getting the chance to play a regular person and not the evil second lead. The actress playing the mother of that selfish Richard Simmons son is excellent.  I hope more people give this one a try.

It's official, the mistress gets on my nerve:angry:. Who told her to sleep with a married man? Who the hell that she think she is to go to the wife, demand divorce because there is a child involved? She should be ashamed of herself because not only she slept with a married man, but she has the nerve to complain and expect sympathy from others. She should have known how her mother lived her life being a mistress. Yet she did the same thing and the child is paying the price.

What pissed me off the most regarding the mistress is the fact that she is saying no one takes her daughter away but she can't properly raise and take care of the child. I was scared for the child thinking someone with take her away when she was going in the building on her own:unsure:. How old is she that she has to go through this crap?.

The wife has her reasons of why she doesn't want to get divorce but when she says that she wants to raise the kid, I believe she means well. She knows very well what kind of scumbag her husband is. She should be glad the wife likes the child, is not blaming her for this mess and is thinking of her well-being. But nope, her pride and the scumbag getting divorce is more important <_<

i don't like the mistress as well.  I mean what a good mother would left her young daughter to be home alone for hours. that's just awful. 

so now everyone know that jung hyo is pregnant and is staying with yong hee. I totally love how they are helping each other.

Well, it seems that every character has its own story... Still, I don't like the mistress. She's an awful, angry, egoist woman. She looked so straight and righteous in the past but also stupid to had an affair with a JERK of a husband.

Finally watched all the episodes. So, the mistress and the wife were friends? Oh dear, it makes everything millions times worst. Your husband cheated with your friend... Just another reason to hate the mistress and the husband.

I was wondering about watching this drama as the premise seems heartwarming about two woman finding comfort in each other. but sound like from comment that all the men in the drama is trash...  I guess i am not fan of making one gender awful as a whole and would like for a balance. but maybe the boyfriend could have a redemption arch? He is young and still have room to grow and mature. what those you guys that watch this drama think? :) 

Archived