Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

Saw this picture and is still wondering why there's tons of comments. Read from comments that DO wrote NJH sunbaenim and NJH wrote "No!" back.  It's from TVN official and i guess it's a pic from the diary? @stroppysecan you help to translate?  I find this pic cute and funny. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9EMAEhSi2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

PS: always have a hard time to embed pics on my post so i will just provide the url instead. 

4 hours ago, rika77 said:

Anybody has a subbed link to both the latest special episode and the special episode 0?

Dont think there are any english subs available for both. Only chinese subs.  .

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Saw this picture and is still wondering why there's tons of comments. Read from comments that DO wrote NJH sunbaenim and NJH wrote "No!" back. 

DKS: (원로배우 남지현 대 선배님) elder actress Nam Ji-hyun vs sunbaenim. From (율) Yool

NJH: No!

DKS: (남지현 선배님) Nam Ji-hyun sunbaenim.

NJH: (아니야) No!!

---

here's some 1DMP related stuff from EXO's fansign yesterday

this is from their showcase on Nov 2

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@triplem just for you regarding that segment in the Special Ep by SeonHo. I watched the Chinese subbed version.  Anyway regarding the dance. He said he was totally out of his league and despite putting 1/2-1hr practice he was still really unsure and lacking. So he went online after and apologised profusely for his inept dancing. To no avail, he said, coz SNS was filled with gifs of him with tags like 'Paper Doll', 'Astronaut', 'Flying Crane' - saying he looked like he was striking a crane pose - lots of people were saying that of him (poor thing - haha).  But he said just as well the drama performed beyond his wildest expectations so it made up for it... he was laughing at this stage... :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Everyone is still here!!! Hahaha! Are you also having hard time letting go? The last time this happen to me was one % of something!  Hahaha I am watching Kenshin and Bleach anime alternately, a sign I am having hard time letting go! Hahahaha! I haven’t started any drama since it end! Then I forgot to watch the special episode! I have the link and tadang I forgot! Some of my new EXO-L children gave me videos and they say that they were relax and how the two converse are really friends! They look at each other’s eyes (and you’ll die of feeling excited for them), intelligent conversation, funny/humourous, very sensible, and last but not the least they were both complementing each other! In one of the video it’s like they were having getting to know date! Hahaha! Kyung also shared that he’s proud of his “wife” knowing how to the dance the technical steps of “Growl” (he should have look out for NJH dancing in heels). And the last video they shared to me was he has so much respect to NJH about the kissing scene. He said NJH was his sunbaenim. Hahaha. He keep switching sunbaenim to arashi to while NJH consistently said Oppa! Find it sweet!  D.O. is the new nations’s son! hahahah

• Like 6

Glad to see this thread is still active. I’m just hoping I get to see this drama on an official streaming site someday soon.

@triplem, I don’t know if you know this already but I saw your Mr. Dimples in episode 4, I think, of Happy If You Died. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

KSH has to really stick to acting and flashing his dimples to make a living 

Agree.

1 hour ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Everyone is still here!!! Hahaha! Are you also having hard time letting go? 

Yes, I am. 

1 hour ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

and last but not the least they were both complementing each other! In one of the video it’s like they were having getting to know date! Hahaha! Kyung also shared that he’s proud of his “wife” knowing how to the dance the technical steps of “Growl” (he should have look out for NJH dancing in heels). And the last video they shared to me was he has so much respect to NJH about the kissing scene. He said NJH was his sunbaenim. Hahaha. He keep switching sunbaenim to arashi to while NJH consistently said Oppa! Find it sweet!  D.O. is the new nations’s son! hahahah

Oh, NO @anjelikaeyes13, now you've made me confessed that I've been silently shipping them. *sigh

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Glad to see this thread is still active. I’m just hoping I get to see this drama on an official streaming site someday soon.

@triplem, I don’t know if you know this already but I saw your Mr. Dimples in episode 4, I think, of Happy If You Died. :lol:

Yes....I saw his cameo. :lol: I’m waiting for him to sign up for another drama .

In South East Asia , fortunately I could watch 100 days on Viu . It’s a legal site.

This is too cute . Translation from the IG :,When she was asked the ratings of the 1st episode, she could not remember but when asked how many times MY got shot , she immediately answered confidently 

He on the other hand can’t even remember the real father’s name but the question he answered the quickest was what he returned to CPrincess - the bracelet 

This has subs

DO has such a baby face , I wonder if it’s hard for NJH to call him oppa. I know he’s two years her senior 

@Visually-wandering

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

Han So Hee reposted this video on her instagram! :lol:

They are so cute, both can't remember the pouch color! LOL. I need Kim Jaeyoung and Han Sohee to appear in another drama together! :wub::lol: 

• Like 3

@triplem

Okay I managed to finally finish the Special Ep.  My internet is slow and it kept buffering. And is a quick summary coz I couldn't afford to halt the stream once it got going or I would have had to wait a few minutes again for it to start again. Dimples (SeonHo) had another segment he spoke in - I think it was about his most memorable scene/line.

He said his lines weren't particularly pointed in the beginning but there was one line that struck a chord with him and one he thought was particularly poignant... "The heart is for giving, not for taking/receiving".  It was during that scene where he speaks of his desire for HS

Dimples: I want that girl to say of me that I admired her from afar...

HS: But you cannot have this girl's heart though?

Dimples: The heart is not for taking or receiving, it is only for giving.

He said when he said that line, he felt a sense of fulfillment (he had closure - that it was enough to have loved, even if it was unrequited).  Then he adds, "I actually felt jealous/envious (of HS/WD's love) whilst filming.  Would you not feel sad to have to admit that to yourself?"  He qualifies this by saying, "In reality, they weren't actually married (I think this was when LY went back to the Palace)?  That is why I still held out hope and pursued her.  The situation would've been different (not right) had she been a married woman.  So I felt my character's motives fitted well with the whole vibe of the drama."

During the PressCon I think SeonHo said he was really scared whilst riding the horse, he said it was hard enough riding one let alone having to navigate it dressed in hanbok.

And there were closing statements as well.  He added that looking back now he wished his character had a love line too...so he felt regretful that it never eventuated (or was fully developed).

Other things I noted

1. NJH's most memorable scene was the one where she had doubled back to the house (and she hid) to get her luggage and LY returned to the house and they had that final conversation and bid each other farewell.  She said she was really emotional in that scene.  After their confrontation where she stayed stoic and held back the tears as she spoke to him, the floodgates opened after they parted and she sobbed her heart out. 

2. PD's most memorable scene was the proposal at the carnival, where WD handed HS the posy of flowers and asked her to marry him (?) and she replied with a peck on his cheek as her reply against the backdrop of fireworks.  He said it all came together perfectly in that scene.  2 ridiculously good-looking people in the one frame and the fireworks in the background.  He added that it wasn't just that it looked pretty on the outside, it was the whole lead up to that scene (their story) and the emotions behind it that sealed it for him as his favorite...that lovely warm and fuzzy feeling when you feel like all the pieces fall together at just the right moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for the translations! @nrllee

Hmmm...pondering a project where I can add what you have translated to the parts in the special?

I have no idea how to hardsub a video.  And I can read hangul (although at a turtle's pace and they talk so quickly!)

I will create an example to show here later when I have access to the video.

At least you helped us understand fundamentally what was said.

I think the most translated parts are when they talked about the rating's promise and the dance practice. LOL.

• Like 3

Yup!!!!!! still loitering here for any updates.  

OMO!!! Han so hee and Kim jae young are so cute!!!! Me too wishing they do another drama as leads.  

BTW thanks for all the translations and updates from everyone and @nrllee.  :love:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Thank you for the translations! @nrllee

Hmmm...pondering a project where I can add what you have translated to the parts in the special?

I have no idea how to hardsub a video.  And I can read hangul (although at a turtle's pace and they talk so quickly!)

I will create an example to show here later when I have access to the video.

At least you helped us understand fundamentally what was said.

I think the most translated parts are when they talked about the rating's promise and the dance practice. LOL.

Don't quote me though - I can't vouch for their absolute accuracy.  The Chinese subs were literal so it was hard to get some of it and I had to make it up as I went along without hitting the pause button.  And their thought flow was hard to follow in some bits and I didn't bother to rewind (haha). I find DKS easier to follow coz he speaks slowly.  NJH speaks really fast so even speed reading the subs I find it hard to get everything- lol!! 

• LOL 2

On 11/12/2018 at 7:46 AM, hanamee said:

They are so cute, both can't remember the pouch color! LOL. I need Kim Jaeyoung and Han Sohee to appear in another drama together! :wub::lol: 

Yes, yes! I second, third, fourth this!!

On 11/12/2018 at 10:28 AM, nrllee said:

My internet is slow and it kept buffering.

This is what happened to me too.... so I haven't been able to watch the whole special episode properly...

• Like 2

Honestly, this is not one of the best dramas out there (of course depending on what best is)

We had early issues about the editing, but one has to admit that the cast lifted the story. (the cinematography and the mood music is an additional bonus!). Somehow, I love this drama!

So I was rewatching and I can see that DO is immersed as his character (who is showing early signs of jealousy).

Did you catch that twitch at his cheek when he asked Hong Shim if she was waiting for a man?

xabf0h.gif

And a promise unfulfilled. It would have been lovely for him to present the cherry blossom shoes at the end and then he invites her to the palace....

GIDg5i.gif

• Like 4

On 11/13/2018 at 3:12 PM, Dramanoona said:

So I was rewatching and I can see that DO is immersed as his character (who is showing early signs of jealousy).

Did you catch that twitch at his cheek when he asked Hong Shim if she was waiting for a man?

And a promise unfulfilled. It would have been lovely for him to present the cherry blossom shoes at the end and then he invites her to the palace....

wow! I really didn't notice the twitch till now!*.* ... and agree! I really wanted him to buy her the cherry blossom shoes, that would have been a better scenario .. he himself put the shoes on HS and then kiss her like Cinderella haha

--------------

The drama will be aired in Japan on January 19, 2019
  • Like 2

On 11/10/2018 at 7:13 PM, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Saw this picture and is still wondering why there's tons of comments. Read from comments that DO wrote NJH sunbaenim and NJH wrote "No!" back.  It's from TVN official and i guess it's a pic from the diary? @stroppysecan you help to translate?  I find this pic cute and funny. 

PS: always have a hard time to embed pics on my post so i will just provide the url instead. 

Dont think there are any english subs available for both. Only chinese subs.  .

Hi @TheMsChelsea91, sorry about my absence. Real life kind of intervened, so I wasn't on the forums for a bit. I think you got a translation of this already, however, here is another one.

On the script was there were some handwritten items:

“Elder Actor Nam Ji Hyun very senior sunbae-nim from Yul” - apparently this was written by DKS addressing NJH

"No!" (in English) - written by NJH

“Nam Ji Hyun sunbae-nim” - written by DKS
“I’m not!!” (in Korean) - written by NJH

The caption on the insta was:

To the one who is not watching tvN right now, you’ll be scolded by the senior actor Nam Ji Hyun sunbae-nim…!

To parse a bit of that first line, btw, "Elder Actor Nam Ji Hyun, very senior sunbaenim", DKS is referencing NJH's lengthy time as an actress with the "Elder Actor" appellation and also actually calling her the Very Senior Sunbae-nim where sunbae-nim is a title form of address when referring to someone who is more senior, not to mention the respectful ending of "-nim". The exchange is cutes anyway, but DKS loading so many respectful terms into a single phrase makes it even cuter, but a little OTT.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3